PDA

View Full Version : if Alizee came to your city

nurvonic
10-16-2006, 04:17 PM
i was imagining Alizee coming here to jacksonville to do a concert at the big arena they have downtown, and just thought how wonderfully crazy exciting that would be. i cant even begin to describe the excitment, not having to worry about all that traveling bs

im hoping she comes to america one day, but more specifically, what if she came to your hometown? forget the fact that you live in a small town where alizee would never go in a million years, just use your imagination

O Rly
10-16-2006, 04:25 PM
Well, i'd tell everyone i know to go see her and go there for myself. I'd also go something like *OMFGOMGLOLOLOYAYAYAYWYAYAYAYAWWOOOOOTROFLWOOTWWOO OT WOOT*, then go get some tickets for myslelf and someone else. Then well, i'd rofl some more and well, yeah, that's about all i could think about atm.

Señor Villa
10-16-2006, 04:25 PM
That would be da bomb. I can picture this. Alizée Comes To America. Alizée opens up her Voila Tour in Phoenix, Arizona. Señor Villa gives her the keys to the city and August 10 will be Alizée Day in America. All her shows are sold-out in the U.S. thanks to all that made it possible like Alizée America to promote their Lili.

El_Cousin
10-16-2006, 04:38 PM
I cannot truly imagine such a thing, my mind is not able to process such an information.

I would become crazy.

Jchase
10-16-2006, 04:47 PM
i was imagining Alizee coming here to jacksonville to do a concert at the big arena they have downtown, and just thought how wonderfully crazy exciting that would be. i cant even begin to describe the excitment, not having to worry about all that traveling bs

im hoping she comes to america one day, but more specifically, what if she came to your hometown? forget the fact that you live in a small town where alizee would never go in a million years, just use your imagination

Heh if Alizee came to Jacksonville, it would only be like an hour drive from here.

Twitch
10-16-2006, 05:16 PM
I doubt she'd come here unless Natasha St-Pier talked her into visiting Edmundston (Natasha's hometown) and they popped over here after canoeing on the Restigouche. But if she did it be great, a small and intimate concert would definately be something I'd love to see. You know the live unplugged type of thing that only a few hundred people get to go to, and in this small a city that's about all you could have. Damn it now that I've started to think about it I really want to go see it.:)
But hell Montreal is only about a 6 hour drive or so, and being that it's the largest French speaking city in Canada, and second in the world, and that most of the French TV stations are based there, I don't mind it being predicted as the most likely place she'll visit if she comes to North America. Plus it gives us all a reason to take a trip to Montreal, right nurvonic.;)

NANAKI
10-16-2006, 05:18 PM
If she came to Chicago I would bye tickets right away right by the stage. Of course I would have to get a back stage pass if possible so that I could meet her.

bt_bird_90
10-16-2006, 05:38 PM
lol, Imagine a concert full of middle-aged american men bumbling along to Moi...Lolita, priceless :D

RMJ
10-16-2006, 05:43 PM
If she'd come to my city, I'd tell no-one and I'd get to have private concert !

Well, ok, I'd invite some nice Alizée fans there, tho. :)

Spartan500
10-16-2006, 07:58 PM
lol BT and RMJ, I would have to do wut nanaki would do but instead of chicago it would be LA

HibyPrime
10-16-2006, 09:05 PM
But hell Montreal is only about a 6 hour drive or so, and being that it's the largest French speaking city in Canada, and second in the world, and that most of the French TV stations are based there, I don't mind it being predicted as the most likely place she'll visit if she comes to North America.

If there is going to be a concert on this side of the planet, it's going to be in montreal or mexico city. /cross fingers for Montreal (though mexico is more likely :()

I wouldn't want alizee to come to toronto, I'd rather her goto montreal so I have an excuse for a trip.

rwd716
10-16-2006, 10:01 PM
I'd pay whatever it took to go to a concert at either. :D

zemasterzzz
10-16-2006, 10:27 PM
n(O.o)n - OMG!!!

Another torontonian :D

I agree going to montreal is great. If she came to canada I'd be all like "Screw my reputation if everyone wants to think I'm a pansy for going to her concert" Then I'd get there somehow whereever she showed up and be the loudest fan in the audience. Then I'd proably look for more ppl who are on this forum to see if they came.

I <3 Zombies
10-16-2006, 10:41 PM
Considering I live in Wausau, a town like Green Bay, Milwaukee, or Madison... mabey Chicago would be more realistic. But as long as it is within two days driving distance I would invite all my freinds (those who are fans), take a week off, and Hell Yea, road trip!

spysmasher
10-16-2006, 11:58 PM
I live in a small town in Alabama. There's about as much chance of Alizee growing another head as there is of her performing a concert here! Besides, I'm afraid that many of my neighbors hereabouts wouldn't know what to make of her ....

"Yep, she's shore nuff a purty lil' thang, but I cain't un'erstand a word she's sayin'. Don't she know any Dolly or Reba?"

Birmingham, however, is not far away, and they have a decent outdoor music festival every summer. I would love to see her perform there. Not much chance of that, though. I'm afraid that even if she were to come to this side of the globe, I'd still have to log in a lot o' miles to see her!

Moe
10-17-2006, 01:37 AM
she won't come here...its too hot :D ... but it think Dubai has a better chance ^^

aditya8617
10-17-2006, 06:19 AM
If she comes to my city then I will invite her to my Univ for a concert then for a party at my place!

rcs
10-17-2006, 09:43 AM
Let's face it. Lili has been all over Europe and parts of Asia. If you look at the global map, she is due to come to North or South America. I hope she goes to Canada or Mexico. That's the only chance us americans have to see her. :(

Amelie
10-17-2006, 10:05 AM
Alizee in Lithuania??? very funny...:p but it's slightly possible, becouse, i know, that a few years ago Mylene had came to Lithuania, but i wasn't her fan in that while, i was a small girl, who liked Britney Spears! what a shame!

Mozaik
10-17-2006, 11:15 AM
Alizée in Hungary? funny too :) I don't know, if she would feel herself good here. France is better anyway.

Amelie
10-17-2006, 11:21 AM
ohh..i wish that Mylene with Alizee come to Lithuania, i think, that i would spend all my money for a expensive ticket just becouse i have a very big wish to see them:( i think, just like all of us...

nurvonic
10-17-2006, 12:00 PM
"Yep, she's shore nuff a purty lil' thang, but I cain't un'erstand a word she's sayin'. Don't she know any Dolly or Reba?"

thats the funniest thing ive read all week..lol

i know i said to use your imagination, but damn...

nurvonic
10-17-2006, 12:06 PM
Heh if Alizee came to Jacksonville, it would only be like an hour drive from here.

oh right, you live in daytona? it usually does only take an hour to get there cuz i drive like 90 mph on I-95

j-ville has more than enuff venues for Alizee. the florida theatre for smaller, more intamate performances, the alhambra theatre near the beach, Alltel stadium where the jaguars play, but thats a rather huge venue..lol. im not too sure about daytona, if that is where u live

theres plenty more but im too buzzed to think right now

DJ_Greg
10-17-2006, 01:53 PM

I'm with nurv...funniest thing I've read/heard all week.

Except last night: "Pizza: it's the bread you can eat with your hands." :confused: :D

atra201
10-17-2006, 07:23 PM
if Alizee came to my town god knows what will happen to her and for that i hope she never comes here instead goes to Dubai.

orange2289
10-20-2006, 09:16 PM
If Alizee came here I would be so happy. I would tell everyone. I recently dicovered Alizze a week or so ago.My friends would look at me weird cu they are more into punk and woulnd' have any idea who she is. But I WOULD SAVE AND BUY TICKET and go to her concert. It would be my very first one to. I would be so happy.

Fall
09-20-2009, 07:20 PM
Necromancer lol :D

If Alizée ever came to VA i would go crazy ;):D:o:):cool::eek::wub:. I would jack my dad's SUV and drive all over the place looking for her but she would probably only come here to play at the Patriot Center in GMU, and i would probably already know that she was coming (thanks to all the news guys here :)). I would invite all my close friends but i dont think they'd come :( (they dont know what they're missing :D). I would try to buy first row tickets and bring the albums to get them all signed! :wub:

user472884
09-20-2009, 11:03 PM
personally, I would do everything in my power to prevent (hold on) from coming anywhere near my city..... these fucking people here wouldn't give a shit about our Alizée and from what I've previously observed, they would probably plan on doing something to ruin the concert or whatever.

I would however, GREATLY prefer that Alizée would meet all of us North American fans at some random, barren location for a true concert for only those who know her and would appreciate the concert and her.

--------

these goddamn people here don't deserve her presence

Criss_pl
09-21-2009, 09:50 AM
I was imagining what if she came... If she would came, it would be probably for the concert:D, cuz my city always hosts the biggest bands, if they're coming to Poland, they play at Stadium 3min on foot from my house.
I would try to find out where she is in every minute of her stay;) I would try to meet her, just to see her, get an autograph or even make a photo together.
Just imagining:p

Junkmale
09-21-2009, 11:18 AM
Can't imagine her coming to Belfast.....ever!
What i would like to see is her playing anywhere and actually turning up.
'Tis a nice dream.

wasabi622
09-21-2009, 10:47 PM
if she came to my town.. the concert hall would, most unfortunately, be empty with the exception of me.

and after the concert, my friend would beat me for listening to "french chick music".

but hell, it would be worth the beating dammit! :D

TheBarrett
09-22-2009, 12:50 AM
if she came to my town.. the concert hall would, most unfortunately, be empty with the exception of me.

and after the concert, my friend would beat me for listening to "french chick music".

but hell, it would be worth the beating dammit! :D

Use those self-defense classes to use god-damnit. :p

wasabi622
09-22-2009, 06:08 PM
some of them are better than me at said self defense.. :(

TheBarrett
09-23-2009, 12:53 AM
some of them are better than me at said self defense.. :(

It's called "Train Harder God-Damnit!" :p

wasabi622
09-23-2009, 03:43 PM
It's called "Train Harder God-Damnit!" :p

it's also called: they are martial arts nuts who've been training all but 5 years of their lives.. whereas i've been at it for a year and a half.

AND.. taller than me by around 9 inches, and double my weight. :eek:

either way! point is, if Alizee came to my city, id be the one man Alizee crazy crowd! i may be alone, but ima make sure Alizee feels welcome. :D

Fall
09-23-2009, 03:45 PM
it's also called: they are martial arts nuts who've been training all but 5 years of their lives.. whereas i've been at it for a year and a half.

AND.. taller than me by around 9 inches, and double my weight. :eek:

either way! point is, if Alizee came to my city, id be the one man Alizee crazy crowd! i may be alone, but ima make sure Alizee feels welcome. :D

With enough sweet talking, I think I could convince the old man to drive me up there Wasabi, you wont be alone! :D

wasabi622
09-23-2009, 03:47 PM
With enough sweet talking, I think I could convince the old man to drive me up there Wasabi, you wont be alone! :D

HELL man! if need be, id drive and pick you up myself!

then we could drive back, while, of course, blasting Alizee to get pumped for the concert, and then meet her! (im assuming being such a small concert.. 2 people.. we'd get some more attention from her than the usual fans at the usual concerts. :D)

Fall
09-23-2009, 04:00 PM
HELL man! if need be, id drive and pick you up myself!

then we could drive back, while, of course, blasting Alizee to get pumped for the concert, and then meet her! (im assuming being such a small concert.. 2 people.. we'd get some more attention from her than the usual fans at the usual concerts. :D)
signed CDs/posters, backstage passes, front row seats, getting invited onstage, throwing roses at her feet, concert t-shirts, a pic with Lilly, afterparty... the possibilities are endless!!! :D:wub::D

Future Raptor Ace
09-23-2009, 04:50 PM
She already came to my city during the election, and i was ecstatic for about a month
= D

Fall
09-23-2009, 04:54 PM
She already came to my city during the election, and i was ecstatic for about a month
= D
i read about that, FRA, but i never got to the part where it explained why exactly she was there. Was she just visiting or did it have something to do with the election?

Vorock
09-23-2009, 04:54 PM

I highly doubt she'll come to my hometown even in my dreams. I live in Michael Vick's hometown.... yeah... But if she did I'd have a heart attack.

Future Raptor Ace
09-23-2009, 05:02 PM
i read about that, FRA, but i never got to the part where it explained why exactly she was there. Was she just visiting or did it have something to do with the election?
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 12"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CMike%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsoht mlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><link rel="themeData" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CMike%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsoht mlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_themedata.thmx"><link rel="colorSchemeMapping" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CMike%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsoht mlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]--> Well i guess its more or less both. The Grand De Journal ( i think thats the title)... a French show (regularly filmed in France) in which alizee was on.... happened to be filmed in NYC (Some studio in Times Square) the day before the election and its primary focus being about the election. Charlie Rose was a guest star on the show explain to the french public all the stats about the current progress of the election. Alizee and Jeremy happened to be in the audience during the show.

Fall
09-23-2009, 11:07 PM
<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CMike%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsoht mlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><link rel="themeData" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CMike%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsoht mlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_themedata.thmx"><link rel="colorSchemeMapping" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CMike%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsoht mlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]--> Well i guess its more or less both. The Grand De Journal ( i think thats the title)... a French show (regularly filmed in France) in which alizee was on.... happened to be filmed in NYC (Some studio in Times Square) the day before the election and its primary focus being about the election. Charlie Rose was a guest star on the show explain to the french public all the stats about the current progress of the election. Alizee and Jeremy happened to be in the audience during the show.

thats awesome FRA! somebody linked a video that showed you and some other guys putting Alizée stickers and posters everywhere in NYC! that must have been fun too. I wish i had seen one when i went in Dec. '08 (class trip to the Museum of Modern art) would have made me a Lilly fan a month earlier, but no luck :(

one more thing, since you're a real New Yorker, where is the real original Ray's Pizza? lol my friend and i went into one during a break in the trip but they dont let you order pepperoni pizzas so my friend insisted we leave :confused: i think we're going again in December so i want to know a good place to eat :o, so who better to ask than FRA!

Future Raptor Ace
09-24-2009, 01:02 AM
thats awesome FRA! somebody linked a video that showed you and some other guys putting Alizée stickers and posters everywhere in NYC! that must have been fun too. I wish i had seen one when i went in Dec. '08 (class trip to the Museum of Modern art) would have made me a Lilly fan a month earlier, but no luck :(

one more thing, since you're a real New Yorker, where is the real original Ray's Pizza? lol my friend and i went into one during a break in the trip but they dont let you order pepperoni pizzas so my friend insisted we leave :confused: i think we're going again in December so i want to know a good place to eat :o, so who better to ask than FRA!
haha the best rays is in the village, but it is not as good as it used to be 5-10 yrs ago :D I dont know the original one though. http://everystockphoto.s3.amazonaws.com/newyorkcity_newyork_manhattan_1372952_l.jpg
^the best rays
The best pizza in the city though is in Brooklyn and if I could spend a day with Alizee in NYC i would take here there. It is called L&B Spumoni Gardens. They are famous for their sicillian pizza
http://www.spumonigardens.com/graphics/pictures/sicilian.jpg
http://www.spumonigardens.com/
in fact right before i went back to college, I had a slice at L&B, and Ill probably go for another when I come back home

heres the video of Alizee in NYC http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H7TKzmn6bI

Edit: Also dont feel bad about missing her in the city bro. You have 4xs a better chance of running into Alizee anytime on the streets of Paris than NYC since has 4xs as many people. That is the way I look at it. I am just happy she came to my home town

wasabi622
09-24-2009, 03:44 PM

hey, i'd like to see that video if someone can link it for me. :D
the only fan action i've seen are the promos the fans in mexico did for psych.

Fall
09-24-2009, 04:08 PM
hey, i'd like to see that video if someone can link it for me. :D
the only fan action i've seen are the promos the fans in mexico did for psych.

here it was this one wasabi :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2svRV1_xDeg

wasabi622
09-24-2009, 04:26 PM
here it was this one wasabi :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2svRV1_xDeg

hahahaa nice! i see ya'll got the attention of that one guy before the phone booth? :p

Fall
09-24-2009, 04:41 PM
hahahaa nice! i see ya'll got the attention of that one guy before the phone booth? :p

yeah thats FRA, and Ben with the camara filming it all, but who's the other guy FRA?

edit: oh and thanks for the info man, ill try to go there next time!

Future Raptor Ace
09-24-2009, 11:32 PM
yeah thats FRA, and Ben with the camara filming it all, but who's the other guy FRA?

edit: oh and thanks for the info man, ill try to go there next time!
Ramon, not "roman" he is on AF i think. Yeah thats me lol, I put the card in the phone both and it was madd funny when the guy looked at it for about 5min. I think he thought i touched his bike which is why he came over!

AlizéeDuSiècle
09-24-2009, 11:38 PM
i'd take her to the best japanese resturaunt in miami

Fall
09-24-2009, 11:44 PM
Ramon, not "roman" he is on AF i think. Yeah thats me lol, I put the card in the phone both and it was madd funny when the guy looked at it for about 5min. I think he thought i touched his bike which is why he came over!

oh snap! he came over? :eek: i thought he was just staring at the Lilly pic, what happened after the cut to the next part?

edit: just so nobody gets mad, on topic: i would also take her on the best tour of DC ever. All the little shops, the big stores, the museums, the everything as long as i get to spend time with her!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: Little Annily/Anny-lee (ive seen many spellings :confused:) can come along too, but we'd lose Jeremy near lions at the zoo :D

AlizéeDuSiècle
09-24-2009, 11:52 PM
I can beat that with the exploration at orlando zoo its like an open safari!! id get her ANYTHING she would want!! then we would go to universal studios.. then the next day to the aquiarium (i suck at spelling at nights) then we'd see dolphins... and manettes

Fall
09-25-2009, 12:14 AM
I can beat that with the exploration at orlando zoo its like an open safari!! id get her ANYTHING she would want!! then we would go to universal studios.. then the next day to the aquiarium (i suck at spelling at nights) then we'd see dolphins... and manettes

man, dont try to compete :p I'd take her to the capitol/white house/supreme court, making them abolish democracy in favor of a theocracy/dictatorship/monarchy, with Lilly as the leader ;):D. We'd fix up the Lincoln Memorial to make it look like her :D. Lilly may like dolphins, but i dislike them. they spit nasty fishy water at me! the ones from seaworld, who are supposed to be angels. (no i didnt hit em. and its not like i provoked it by feeding it bad fish either, i was just standin there :mad:) But Florida is nice, ill give you that :)

Future Raptor Ace
09-25-2009, 12:31 AM
oh snap! he came over? :eek: i thought he was just staring at the Lilly pic, what happened after the cut to the next part?

edit: just so nobody gets mad, on topic: i would also take her on the best tour of DC ever. All the little shops, the big stores, the museums, the everything as long as i get to spend time with her!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: Little Annily/Anny-lee (ive seen many spellings :confused:) can come along too, but we'd lose Jeremy near lions at the zoo :D
haha no no, he didnt come over. What i meant was the reason he probably came out to the poll where the card was to see if I touched his bike; in which I was careful not to. So he just wanted to see what I placed there.
One guy did confront us though not in the video, he told us to "get off his corner" lol I never knew one man handing out cds owns times square. So we didnt want to get into a fight with him so we just left and went somewhere else :rolleyes:

Fall
09-28-2009, 09:51 PM
haha no no, he didnt come over. What i meant was the reason he probably came out to the poll where the card was to see if I touched his bike; in which I was careful not to. So he just wanted to see what I placed there.
One guy did confront us though not in the video, he told us to "get off his corner" lol I never knew one man handing out cds owns times square. So we didnt want to get into a fight with him so we just left and went somewhere else :rolleyes:

well when we went to NY, there was a guy that autographed a CD and randomly shoved it into our hands :eek: and expected payment :mad:, he was getting a little impatient :mad:, so we gave him a 10 and took off lol. im not against the genre, but it was a really crappy rap cd :p. i let my friend keep it.

Tchaikovsky
09-29-2009, 01:00 PM
if Alizee came to your city...

I'd crap my pants

Future Raptor Ace
09-29-2009, 02:41 PM
well when we went to NY, there was a guy that autographed a CD and randomly shoved it into our hands :eek: and expected payment :mad:, he was getting a little impatient :mad:, so we gave him a 10 and took off lol. im not against the genre, but it was a really crappy rap cd :p. i let my friend keep it.
that guy ripped you lol :D They all do that, they pray on tourists like you! You just got to be like no I dont want it unless its free and hand it back unless he says take it :rolleyes:
but to stay on topic here, I pretty much did what TCH said, hey what are you looking at :p

Fall
10-03-2009, 11:54 PM
that guy ripped you lol :D They all do that, they pray on tourists like you! You just got to be like no I dont want it unless its free and hand it back unless he says take it :rolleyes:
but to stay on topic here, I pretty much did what TCH said, hey what are you looking at :p

i guess he did rip us off :mad: ill see him next time he comes to DC, muahaha!!!

and yeah to stay on topic, i always wonder if im the only fan in the DC metro area? the more the merrier, but i want to be the one giving her the tour! :D

wasabi622
10-04-2009, 03:02 AM
i guess he did rip us off :mad: ill see him next time he comes to DC, muahaha!!!

and yeah to stay on topic, i always wonder if im the only fan in the DC metro area? the more the merrier, but i want to be the one giving her the tour! :D

I KNOW THERE IS ANOTHER ALIZEE FAN HERE!!! at UIUC there is. Cuz i was at the library studying for a french quiz with some of my friends.. but i didn't know that it was open door night at my dorm. so apparently some girls came to my room, and they saw my Alizee poster and they knew who she was and her songs!!!

GAAHHH! if only i was there.. :(

Fall
10-04-2009, 03:50 AM
I KNOW THERE IS ANOTHER ALIZEE FAN HERE!!! at UIUC there is. Cuz i was at the library studying for a french quiz with some of my friends.. but i didn't know that it was open door night at my dorm. so apparently some girls came to my room, and they saw my Alizee poster and they knew who she was and her songs!!!

GAAHHH! if only i was there.. :(

girls. (plural right?). in your college dorm. that know Alizée. but you weren't there? :eek::p

Karlalizee
10-04-2009, 10:03 AM
girls. (plural right?). in your college dorm. that know Alizée. but you weren't there? :eek::p

there are a lot of us girls who love alizee. most of us do not 'worship' her as many of the men in here. if she came to my city, i would meet her at the plane with a camera crew and mic in my hand. i would tell her how much i adore her music and how i am glad that she has returned to music. i guess that is all i can think of at this moment.

Señor Villa
10-04-2009, 10:33 AM
If Alizée came to town, I would show her the town and take her to Siesta Key to see the most beautiful beach in USA.

user472884
10-04-2009, 02:00 PM
there are a lot of us girls who love alizee. most of us do not 'worship' her as many of the men in here. if she came to my city, i would meet her at the plane with a camera crew and mic in my hand. i would tell her how much i adore her music and how i am glad that she has returned to music. i guess that is all i can think of at this moment.

leave the worshipping up to me and anyone else who wants to join me

Fall
10-04-2009, 02:48 PM

surely there are more female fans than we think, but think of how either way, male or female, we are really spread out here. for Wasabi to have that kind of luck, to be able to meet a fan, (who is female ;)) right there where he lives, is very rare unless you live in a hugely populated city where there are bound to be at least a few.

for Wasabi: i still can't believe you were away from your dorm, with those lovely posters on the walls :p

wasabi622
10-04-2009, 04:04 PM
i knoww!! i can't believe it was gone, i mean, what are the fricken chances??
of all the days too, we have the open night thingy once at the beginning of the semester, and i would be gone for the ONE day!!

but then again, i was gone cuz i was studying french at the library.. further the irony! :(

user472884
10-04-2009, 08:37 PM
surely there are more female fans than we think, but think of how either way, male or female, we are really spread out here. for Wasabi to have that kind of luck, to be able to meet a fan, (who is female ;)) right there where he lives, is very rare unless you live in a hugely populated city where there are bound to be at least a few.

for Wasabi: i still can't believe you were away from your dorm, with those lovely posters on the walls :p

I'm sure there are.... most definitely, but they just aren't as loud as we are.

I'm sure there are a LOT more male Zac Efron fans out there, but I don't predict on any standing in the front row screaming his head off and throwing his undies on stage

Fall
10-04-2009, 10:11 PM
standing in the front row screaming his head off and throwing his undies on stage

yeah that sounds like us :D

Karlalizee
10-05-2009, 01:01 AM
i am still trying to figure out why girls would want to go into wasabi's room. j/k hunny you know i love you ;)

wasabi622
10-05-2009, 01:10 AM
i am still trying to figure out why girls would want to go into wasabi's room. j/k hunny you know i love you ;)

to be fair, it wasn't me that attracted them into the room, seeing as how i wasn't there, but my Alizee poster!! :D

Karlalizee
10-05-2009, 09:43 AM
to be fair, it wasn't me that attracted them into the room, seeing as how i wasn't there, but my Alizee poster!! :D

that could be it, but i still think they were dissapointed that you were not there. anyway, is it not nice to know that there are other fans right on campus? just think, it may be your poster that will produce even more fans. call the college radio station and ask, no, demand that they play i'm fed up. :cool:

puffyrock2
10-05-2009, 10:01 AM
If Alizee visited the sticks where i live, all i'd have to show her is the local gas station and run-down diner.

Fall
10-05-2009, 05:30 PM
If Alizee visited the sticks where i live, all i'd have to show her is the local gas station and run-down diner.

at least you can't get shot or stabbed like in DC :eek:. But I'd open a can of whoop @$$ on anybody who gets too close :p, not that i'd take Lilly to those parts of DC of course.

wasabi622
10-06-2009, 01:40 AM
at least you can't get shot or stabbed like in DC :eek:. But I'd open a can of whoop @$$ on anybody who gets too close :p, not that i'd take Lilly to those parts of DC of course.

i find it very embarrassing that our capital is so unsafe.. the President lives there dammit!! i mean of course the White House is safe and such, but it just feels like the city itself should be a lot safer..

Fall
10-06-2009, 06:10 PM
i find it very embarrassing that our capital is so unsafe.. the President lives there dammit!! i mean of course the White House is safe and such, but it just feels like the city itself should be a lot safer..

yeah, in some parts, there are probably police snipers on the rooftops, and obviously there are undercover agents lurking around the important buildings to make sure nobody's trying anything stupid. But for the rest, its pretty much dirty, overcrowded, unsafe, and there's lots of bad stuff going on. But DC is hardly the nation's capital anymore, nobody counts it as a major city, all that's here is a bunch of museums, the govt. buildings, the monuments and memorials and oh yeah, its named after old Georgie. :p Don't get me wrong, its a nice place to visit, if you know where to go ;) (much like NY, and LA)