PDA

View Full Version : [2010-04-28] Alizée in "Le grand studio" for RTL

Merci Alizée
04-27-2010, 04:04 PM
Posted by Lilly Nest(fb page for website www.nidalizee.com):

Alizée enregistre en public l'émission "Le grand studio" pour RTL. Demain après midi. http://www.claponline.com/fr/emission_tele_508/

Alizee in public records show "Le grand studio" for RTL. Tomorrow afternoon.

Shooting will end at 16h30.

sumi1
04-27-2010, 06:38 PM
Is it an interview or a performance? I am kinda getting desperate to see a performance. I dont think we waited so long for a Psych performance :(

Merci Alizée
04-27-2010, 06:47 PM
Is it an interview or a performance? I am kinda getting desperate to see a performance. I dont think we waited so long for a Psych performance :(

She might perform in this show. Le Grand Studio hosts interviews, performances, etc.

User22
04-27-2010, 10:30 PM
Yes!!! I want there to be a performance already!!! Hopefully she will perform:D If not....well an interview is perfectly fine for me:D

Merci Alizée
04-28-2010, 10:44 PM
Posted by Lilly's nest :

Pas d'Alizée à RTL, claponline a induit les fans en erreur pour remplir sa mission de recruteur de public. Une honte pour cette équipe de professionnelle.

So, no Alizée in the show. It was a mistake. :(

Actually Alizée was not scheduled for it.

User22
04-28-2010, 11:33 PM
Posted by Lilly's nest :

Pas d'Alizée à RTL, claponline a induit les fans en erreur pour remplir sa mission de recruteur de public. Une honte pour cette équipe de professionnelle.

So, no Alizée in the show. It was a mistake. :(

Actually Alizée was not scheduled for it.

CHEAP TO THE MAX!!!Oh well we already have like 30 new interviews to watch still....so one less isn't that bad...

Merci Alizée
04-29-2010, 05:10 AM
CHEAP TO THE MAX!!!Oh well we already have like 30 new interviews to watch still....so one less isn't that bad...

Isn't that bad!!! I thought she would perform in that show. Sadly, that site made a mistake about this.

User22
04-29-2010, 11:21 AM
Isn't that bad!!! I thought she would perform in that show. Sadly, that site made a mistake about this.

I hate unreliable sources and their unreliable information!!!haha

Merci Alizée
04-29-2010, 11:47 AM
I hate unreliable sources and their unreliable information!!!haha

There is a very thin layer of distinction between reliable and unreliable. ;)

User22
04-29-2010, 11:53 AM
There is a very thin layer of distinction between reliable and unreliable. ;)

Ok well maybe their source was just unreliable...thats all...o and i will get in chat