PDA

View Full Version : AMV (Alizée Music Video) Hell

VVVACCPLPNLY
05-02-2010, 09:28 AM
I have wanted to do this fo a while, but because I have no computer, I can't. So I want to make this a group project. Has anybody here ever heard of AMV (Anime Musc Video)? Basically, they take a snippet of a song, and play a video having to do with the lyrics in the song. You may have seen its more popular successor, HMV Hell, where people took Halo and did the same thing. Search it on youtube, some are really funny! Sorry, can't post link. But check it on youtube out before continuing. Ok, how about we do the same with Alizée's songs? You don't have to use a part where she says the song title. Just try to make it funny, ironic, whatever. Here is an example to start with: we show a picture of Corse, and play a snip where she says 'La isla bonita'. This is a great project for the tenth anniversary, because it will display all eras of Alizée music. Because even though I can't make the video, I can suggest any ideas I come up with. But remember, I know very little of what she is saying (i refuse to look up translations!), so I have to go off what I can understand with my limited français skills. And remember, the songs will be in random order in the final product.

Fèvier
05-02-2010, 10:34 AM
I have wanted to do this fo a while, but because I have no computer, I can't. So I want to make this a group project. Has anybody here ever heard of AMV (Anime Musc Video)? Basically, they take a snippet of a song, and play a video having to do with the lyrics in the song. You may have seen its more popular successor, HMV Hell, where people took Halo and did the same thing. Search it on youtube, some are really funny! Sorry, can't post link. But check it on youtube out before continuing. Ok, how about we do the same with Alizée's songs? You don't have to use a part where she says the song title. Just try to make it funny, ironic, whatever. Here is an example to start with: we show a picture of Corse, and play a snip where she says 'La isla bonita'. This is a great project for the tenth anniversary, because it will display all eras of Alizée music. Because even though I can't make the video, I can suggest any ideas I come up with. But remember, I know very little of what she is saying (i refuse to look up translations!), so I have to go off what I can understand with my limited français skills. And remember, the songs will be in random order in the final product.

well I'm no great video editor as some of the others are from this forum are but I guess I can try to at least attempt it :o

thekidEm
05-02-2010, 11:33 AM
I think this is a great idea but my video-editing skills suck. I hope others will be able to help out :)

VVVACCPLPNLY
05-02-2010, 11:52 AM
Any ideas for song and picture/video combinations?

Roman
05-03-2010, 01:20 AM
I wanted to do a collage of photos to the song My Lady of the Island by Crosby Stills and Nash once. You know, the whole island girl thing (and listen to the song by the way...).
I don't think that's what you are talking about, rather a traditional fan vid. But anyway

user472884
05-03-2010, 01:50 AM
quit snooping around in my damn project folder!

VVVACCPLPNLY
05-03-2010, 07:56 AM
Lol really, did you already think of that?

Merci Alizée
05-03-2010, 08:18 AM
It's a good idea. If I can help in any way, I would be glad to do that. :)