PDA

View Full Version : Never be the same.

RobandSandy
05-10-2010, 01:15 AM
I knew when I heard Alizee the first time that I would never be the same again. I am wondering if anyone else out there had the same thing happen to them. My whole attitude and outlook on life changed for the good now because of Alizee and her music. I only heard her the first time mabey a week ago. The effect for my good by Alizees music has been sudden and profound. I can smile again. When I hear her I get a smile and feel really good. Am I strange? Or are there some out there who can say the same? Just thought I would put that out there to see if anyone else has had a similiar experience when they heard her at first.

user472884
05-10-2010, 01:17 AM
Welcome to the club, what size jacket would you like?

I know that myself and many others have had such profound introductions as you have had. For me, it was the first time I saw the "L'Alizé" video that I knew I had been changed.

Människöpesten
05-10-2010, 01:19 AM
Welcome to the club, what size jacket would you like?

I know that myself and many others have had such profound introductions as you have had. For me, it was the first time I saw the "L'Alizé" video that I knew I had been changed.

^ it's like taking an oath, you're going to be changed in some way pretty dramatically. Moi.. Lolita video :wub:

Merci Alizée
05-10-2010, 01:20 AM
This is not new here. We all feel somewhat in the similar way. We had experienced many changes which can be attributed to her.

I guess that's why you are here. :)

paintballpdh19
05-10-2010, 01:24 AM
I knew when I heard Alizee the first time that I would never be the same again. I am wondering if anyone else out there had the same thing happen to them. My whole attitude and outlook on life changed for the good now because of Alizee and her music. I only heard her the first time mabey a week ago. The effect for my good by Alizees music has been sudden and profound. I can smile again. When I hear her I get a smile and feel really good. Am I strange? Or are there some out there who can say the same? Just thought I would put that out there to see if anyone else has had a similiar experience when they heard her at first.

most, if not all of us feel the same way.... welcome to the club!

Människöpesten
05-10-2010, 01:25 AM
but yeah, welcome indeed. we, well, she, da best. Vive Alizée

RobandSandy
05-10-2010, 01:28 AM
You all are too much!

Merci Alizée
05-10-2010, 01:34 AM
You all are too much!

It's still far from being too much. :D

LadysFootLocker6969
05-10-2010, 11:06 PM
Howdy ya'll,

I too had a simular experience when i first saw alizee.

First a little background. I am from the Great State of Louisiana. Born and raised. I'm a simple man with simple needs. I am married to a very hefty woman due to a brief stint in BBW craze in the late 80's, which is how my boy Dale Ernheart Jr. came to be

Anyhow, i had found myself in quite the perdicument. I had been fired from Sears from an accuasation that i had been licken' the ladies under clothings' which is a damed lie. I was only sniffin em.

Afterwards I got hired at The Lady Footlocker. I've been a trainee for the past 2 and a half years and am almost ready to be a sales associate if mr. patulinski says so.

one day a young woman came in wanting to buy herself a new pear of shoes. she high tailed it when i inquired if i could take a picture of her feet, but she left behind one of those ipods. 'cause it was just sittin in the lost and found i decided to give her a listen and that sound. that sound was beautiful. it was unlike anythin' i had ever heard before. angels seemed to appear.

it was one of AC/DC's greatest hits, welcome to the jungle. I was enthralled. This song happens to be the song Dale Earnhert Jr. was conceived to which got me in the mood. so i went home and got on the ol' dialup which we just bought and started snoopin for some good old fashioned amputee noodiez. linked to one of the pics was this french girl Alizee. i will tell you what, the grinche's heart may have grown 3 sizes that faithful christmas mornin, but so did my ol' Funny Bone if you catch my drift.

when i am plowing my 400 pound tub of a wife i roll up a fat layer and pretend it is alizee. just don't tell the wife that or i'll be sleepin in the dog house with Cuddles, our French Poodle LOL

God bless the Great State of Louisiana and RIP Gen Lee

Människöpesten
05-10-2010, 11:07 PM
Howdy ya'll,

First a little background. I am from the Great State of Louisiana. Born and raised. I'm a simple man with simple needs. I am married to a very hefty woman due to a brief stint in BBW craze in the late 80's, which is how my boy Dale Ernheart Jr. came to be

Anyhow, i had found myself in quite the perdicument. I had been fired from Sears from an accuasation that i had been licken' the ladies under clothings' which is a damed lie. I was only sniffin em.

Afterwards I got hired at The Lady Footlocker. I've been a trainee for the past 2 and a half years and am almost ready to be a sales associate if mr. patulinski says so.

one day a young woman came in wanting to buy herself a new pear of shoes. she high tailed it when i inquired if i could take a picture of her feet, but she left behind one of those ipods. 'cause it was just sittin in the lost and found i decided to give her a listen and that sound. that sound was beautiful. it was unlike anythin' i had ever heard before. angels seemed to appear.

it was one of AC/DC's greatest hits, welcome to the jungle. I was enthralled. This song happens to be the song Dale Earnhert Jr. was conceived to which got me in the mood. so i went home and got on the ol' dialup which we just bought and started snoopin for some good old fashioned amputee noodiez. linked to one of the pics was this french girl Alizee. i will tell you what, the grinche's heart may have grown 3 sizes that faithful christmas mornin, but so did my ol' Funny Bone if you catch my drift.

when i am plowing my 400 pound tub of a wife i roll up a fat layer and pretend it is alizee. just don't tell the wife that or i'll be sleepin in the dog house with Cuddles, our French Poodle LOL

?!?!?!?! i'm in shock

LadysFootLocker6969
05-10-2010, 11:12 PM
?!?!?!?! i'm in shock

i reckon' i feel the same way. it's great to finally meet a bunch of people who share the same feelings i do about this alizee character.

God bless the Great State of Louisiana. RIP General Lee.

Rictor
05-10-2010, 11:15 PM
Howdy ya'll,

Ah....a troll. Howdy.

Människöpesten
05-10-2010, 11:19 PM
Ah....a troll. Howdy.

i figured as much. >:O WAR! I'M THE ONLY TROLL HERE!

RobandSandy
05-10-2010, 11:20 PM
Laughing out loud!!! What a trip. Yep Alizee made me almost have a heart attack when I laid these old tired eyes on her the first time. I jumped so high out this chair I almost hit my head on the ceiling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now thats a mighty tall tale ypu got there! And me Im from Cleveland Rocks but stuck here in Orlando. Wont cheer on the Magic if they have to play the Cavs for all the rice in the world. Anyway being a Madonna fan I saw La Isla Bonita by Alizee first. Never be the same. And by the way Welcome To The Jungle, that a Guns and Roses hit.

Chuck
05-10-2010, 11:40 PM
Howdy ya'll,
I too had a simular experience when i first saw alizee....

LadysFootLocker, I don't know if I'd call your experience "simular", but I would call it priceless. Thanks for sharing. And as Jalen said, "welcome to the club! What size jacket do you wear?"

pepelepew
05-11-2010, 02:08 AM
Howdy ya'll,

God bless the Great State of Louisiana and RIP Gen LeeI have heard it all now. I can't stop laughing enough to respond. Funniest post ever:D Welcome to the Alizee jungle. You will fit right in.:eek:

C-4
05-11-2010, 04:38 AM
:DWelcome to the club, what size jacket would you like?

Hehehe! Nice Jalen! :D
Gee, I never heard of such a profound epiphany before, have you?! (wink)

We all have gone through the same thing in our own way. It's nice to hear that "Our Lady of Corsica" still has the same effect now as she has had in the past. But then I would expect nothing less from Alizée. She still has that effect on me, and I hope always will.
:wub:

VVVACCPLPNLY
05-11-2010, 08:22 AM
Umm... Wha? Wha-wha-wha? *shakes head side to side rapidly Wha?

Människöpesten
05-11-2010, 06:12 PM
Umm... Wha? Wha-wha-wha? *shakes head side to side rapidly Wha?

fail troll is a troll, pay no heed

User22
05-11-2010, 08:37 PM
Howdy ya'll,

What an....interesting story....

I feel really bad for Cuddles:( Don't worry, you will find a better master some day;)

wasabi622
05-15-2010, 06:00 AM
Howdy ya'll,

Honest to God, during my time here, this has to be the oddest post I've ever read.

I don't know whether I should hate you for being a jerk and mocking how many of us actually feel about Alizée, or whether or not I should be laughing my ass off and this amazingly written humorous post.

I'll wait for further posts to make my judgment. :p

Jurre
05-15-2010, 06:30 AM
"Welcome to the Jungle" was actually by G 'n R :p

Människöpesten
05-15-2010, 11:48 AM
Honest to God, during my time here, this has to be the oddest post I've ever read.

I don't know whether I should hate you for being a jerk and mocking how many of us actually feel about Alizée, or whether or not I should be laughing my ass off and this amazingly written humorous post.

I'll wait for further posts to make my judgment. :p

tis a trap wasabi :(

wasabi622
05-16-2010, 12:44 AM
tis a trap wasabi :(

Huh. This may be my first run-in with a troll. Interesting..