PDA

View Full Version : FHM sexy ranking : She's second place !!

Bigdan
05-26-2010, 04:38 PM
http://www.fhmmagazine.fr/

The's in second place on 100 !:)

( it's the french FHM)

AlizéeInspired
05-26-2010, 04:56 PM
Megan Fox number 1?... definately not. Alizée FTW!!!

User22
05-26-2010, 05:22 PM
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/5373/newpicture2u.png
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/5373/newpicture2u.png (http://img710.imageshack.us/i/newpicture2u.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Thanks so much for this BigDan! Now we know what you have been searching for:D jk'n haha.

But yah this is so cool!!! She is definitely hotter than Megan Fox in my book:D

ALS
05-26-2010, 05:51 PM
That's our girl. :D

Twenty Five, Married, and still breaking hearts across France. :wub:

User22
05-26-2010, 05:52 PM
That's our girl. :D

Twenty Five, Married, and still breaking hearts across France. :wub:

I bet she looked at this and said, "Wow that girl looks very nice! Who is it? Oh yah, that's me wooh wooh!!!"

AlizéeInspired
05-26-2010, 05:53 PM
Look! I found the real site with the real picture. She IS number 1 :D

User22
05-26-2010, 05:58 PM
Look! I found the real site with the real picture. She IS number 1 :D

She can't be #1:( #1 can't describe her sexiness, you should have put, "No number available". Or just put Goddess right next to Alizee haha:D

Man she is such a babe!

HAHAHAHA Lady Gaga made it into the top100.....#94 hahahaha scrub!

woohoo
05-26-2010, 06:14 PM
Lady gaga is just scary but Alizee number 1 woohoo!!!

User22
05-26-2010, 06:38 PM
woohoo and others, AlizeeInspired Photoshopped that #1 on there haha....

babyblue558
05-26-2010, 06:52 PM
HAHAHAHA Lady Gaga made it into the top100.....#94 hahahaha scrub!
It's not just GaGa, Alizée's got some very poor competition; she should be #1 by a mile! Megan Fox is as skinny as hell, Cheryl Cole is plastic, Carla Bruni's forty-something and the other one I've never heard of. :confused: Clearly no match for the Goddess. But still, this shows she's getting at least some of the recognition she deserves. :p

Bigdan
05-26-2010, 07:01 PM
It's not just GaGa, Alizée's got some very poor competition; she should be #1 by a mile! Megan Fox is as skinny as hell, Cheryl Cole is plastic, Carla Bruni's forty-something and the other one I've never heard of. :confused: Clearly no match for the Goddess. But still, this shows she's getting at least some of the recognition she deserves. :p

Its interesting for another reason. This kind of ranking is a test of celebrity.
Carla Bruni is in the top10 because she's one of the most named in the French news...
That's means that, if not everybody know that Alizée release a new album, she still very popular...:)

woohoo
05-26-2010, 07:09 PM
woohoo and others, AlizeeInspired Photoshopped that #1 on there haha....

He didnt really photoshop it. The real photoshoped picture is the one of megan fox.

babyblue558
05-26-2010, 07:10 PM
Its interesting for another reason. This kind of ranking is a test of celebrity.
Carla Bruni is in the top10 because she's one of the most named in the French news...
That's means that, if not everybody know that Alizée release a new album, she still very popular...:)

Yeah, but maybe it just shows that she's most well-known for her sexiness as opposed to her music (when really it should be both! :p). Hm I'm not going to get philosophical here... considering that she's nowhere near as universally famous as some of these women, she's done amazingly! I mean c'mon, she beat people like Keira Knightley and Scarlett Johansson!! :D

Människöpesten
05-26-2010, 07:40 PM
it means alizee is memorable. which is HUGE for an artist :cool:

Future Raptor Ace
05-26-2010, 07:41 PM
Megan Fox is over rated, if you look at her up close she has many flaws... especially when she is not wearing a lot of makeup, I see women all the time walking on the street hotter than Megan Fox!
I am happy to see Cheryl Cole up there (British chicks just make me go wow!!) and of course Alizee, these look like some good picks

AceTone
05-26-2010, 08:49 PM
The whole list is raaaandom. They just put a little effort in ordering the first 5 or so because it will be noticed more.

That's what it looks like.

User22
05-26-2010, 08:51 PM
The whole list is raaaandom. They just put a little effort in ordering the first 5 or so because it will be noticed more.

That's what it looks like.

Exactly! But yah.....OMA THIS IS AMAZING!!! ALIZEE IS THE SECOND SEXIEST GIRL ACCORDING TO FHM AND ALL OF FRANCE:eek::eek::eek: haha it just occured to me...

She should get a silver medal:D

Cubeface
05-26-2010, 09:13 PM
Man that pisses me off. I HATE it when people say Megan Fox is the hottest girl in the world, or sexiest. Jessica Chobot AND Alizee are both much MUCH better then her.

Ugh... Alizee should be first... Screw Megan.

User22
05-26-2010, 09:22 PM
Ugh... Alizee should be first... Screw Megan.

Dude totally....Megan isn't that hot, her bod isn't even that great....

paintballpdh19
05-26-2010, 09:47 PM
wow still number one in my books though...:p but still wow number 2 of 100! thats great!

sumi1
05-26-2010, 10:06 PM
It's a nice surprise, I thought she has been forgotten by most of the French population. But the bad thing is that in the description with the pic, there is no mention of UEDS. That could have got her some decent publicity :( :( :(

Rictor
05-26-2010, 10:25 PM
LOL @ people who think Megan Fox is hotter. Maybe if I knew nothing about Megan and Alizèe I would understand the physical aspect of this, but if we're talking total package, Megan is NOTHING.

I don't think Megan's personality even holds a candle next to Alizèe's. And Megan certainly isn't capable of the wide range of cute expressions that Alizèe is known for being able to make. Nose scrunch! Smirk! Smile that makes you feel weak! Ahhh...Lilly. :wub:

Let's not forget that voice...WoooooooW!

User22
05-26-2010, 10:56 PM
And Megan's face isn't even attractive!!! She just has butt implants and that's all you get!!!

Come on, I bet Megan can't do this!
http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n345/paintballpdh19/scr1.jpg

Människöpesten
05-26-2010, 11:00 PM
alizee really dropped the ball on this one. i mean..second? REALLY? way to fail.
JK! :P

Cubeface
05-26-2010, 11:08 PM
And Megan's face isn't even attractive!!! She just has butt implants and that's all you get!!!

Come on, I bet Megan can't do this!
http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n345/paintballpdh19/scr1.jpg

That's definitely the sexiest picture of her, probably ever. I know for a FACT Megan's face can't do that, in her movies she's expressionless. I don't like Megan very much... :D

User22
05-26-2010, 11:47 PM
That's definitely the sexiest picture of her, probably ever. I know for a FACT Megan's face can't do that, in her movies she's expressionless. I don't like Megan very much... :D

Welcome to the club of 6 billion people...

Criss_pl
05-27-2010, 01:16 PM
I don't like that picture, there are plenty of other pics that show her better:)
I can list at least ten girls that can be no.1; no Megan Fox on that list.

User22
05-27-2010, 05:42 PM
I don't like that picture, there are plenty of other pics that show her better:)
I can list at least ten girls that can be no.1; no Megan Fox on that list.

Yah but that pic is more recent than some of her other better ones. That pic was FHM in 2007 and I think they only did the celebrities' FHM covers they did to put as their pic...

SO HOT:eek::wub:

Cubeface
05-27-2010, 05:54 PM
Welcome to the club of 6 billion people...

I wish it was a club of 6 billion people, otherwise Alizee would have won, unfortunately many people like Megan Fox for some reason...

It's just because Megan Fox is more famous, I'm pretty sure that's the main reason she would win something like this.

Fall
05-27-2010, 05:59 PM
I don't know anything about Megan Fox so I can't say anything either, but from what I see, I like Alizée way better :p

User22
05-27-2010, 09:15 PM
I was very upset by this ranking that says Megan is hotter than Alizee and every girl on that list. And so I asked around today and here are the responses I recieved. Don't ask me why I did this but Alizee is a babe FTW!!!

"Her face looks jacked up, like she put it in a blender. But her bod is ok i guess, but definitely not the best in the world."

"No, I hate when people say she is the hottest woman in the world. Megan Fox is only considered hot since she wears barely any clothes in everything she does, what a skank. She def isn't the hottest woman in the world."

"Megan Fox is straight up ugly."

NO, those were not made up by me:D

paintballpdh19
05-27-2010, 09:56 PM
I was very upset by this ranking that says Megan is hotter than Alizee and every girl on that list. And so I asked around today and here are the responses I recieved. Don't ask me why I did this but Alizee is a babe FTW!!!

"Her face looks jacked up, like she put it in a blender. But her bod is ok i guess, but definitely not the best in the world."

"No, I hate when people say she is the hottest woman in the world. Megan Fox is only considered hot since she wears barely any clothes in everything she does, what a skank. She def isn't the hottest woman in the world."

"Megan Fox is straight up ugly."

NO, those were not made up by me:D

just look at her thumbs :blink:

User22
05-27-2010, 11:31 PM

I think I'm gonna be sick! Good thing Alizee has no physical flaws...

Cubeface
05-28-2010, 02:32 AM

Woah! That is messed up!

I'm like, in shock from that. :eek:

paintballpdh19
05-28-2010, 02:56 AM
Woah! That is messed up!

I'm like, in shock from that. :eek:

i kno right... they're like stubs :eek:

just for the record here they are:

http://www.televisioninternet.com/news/pictures/megan-fox-thumbs-1.jpg

ewwwww

Zeerre
05-28-2010, 05:54 AM
i kno right... they're like stubs :eek:

just for the record here they are:

http://www.televisioninternet.com/news/pictures/megan-fox-thumbs-1.jpg

ewwwww

That is nightmare material right there.

Anyhow, in my opinion Alizée should be number one, no one can compete with perfection.:wub:

User22
05-28-2010, 09:20 AM
That is nightmare material right there.

Anyhow, in my opinion Alizée should be number one, no one can compete with perfection.:wub:

Exactly man! Alizee should have won this. But at least she is up there:D

Deepwaters
05-28-2010, 10:10 AM
I never watch TV and can't really comment on Megan Fox except in general I want to say that sexiness isn't incompatible with physical flaws. More than half of it is mental and comes from a person's attitude and charisma. I find a woman sexy if she conveys that she likes sex, likes me, and would like the two together. :D It's separate from whether I find her nice to look at (although that helps). My ex-wife wasn't that pretty, but she was damned sexy.

So maybe (and I'm not justifying this, 'cause I know nothing about her) the magazine is going by how Fox behaves and the impression she gives and not just her anatomy.

Jo posted a link on Facebook today to a Yahoo News article (Yahoo.fr) that said the magazine declared Alizée the sexiest woman in France. I thought that was a nice way to spin it. Especially since everyone knows French girls are the hottest in the world. ;)

wasabi622
05-28-2010, 10:22 AM
I find myself not really caring much for Megan Fox. I mean, seems like everyone else is too obsessed with her. She's an attractive girl, but sexiest? More like, most overrated.

Jo posted a link on Facebook today to a Yahoo News article (Yahoo.fr) that said the magazine declared Alizée the sexiest woman in France. I thought that was a nice way to spin it. Especially since everyone knows French girls are the hottest in the world. ;)

YES. I LOVE EUROPEAN WOMEN. Especially if they have an accent, because that's just sexy as hell. (Unless it's some sort of Asian accent... then not so sexy. :p)

Deepwaters
05-28-2010, 10:32 AM
YES. I LOVE EUROPEAN WOMEN. Especially if they have an accent, because that's just sexy as hell. (Unless it's some sort of Asian accent... then not so sexy. :p)

Ah, but that's only because you're Asian yourself. The lure of the exotic . . . :cool:

Människöpesten
05-28-2010, 10:48 AM
let's protest this.

Fenris
05-28-2010, 02:10 PM
Especially since everyone knows French girls are the hottest in the world. ;)

Not really. Alizée is an exception. Otherwise french women are nothing special in Europe. You'll find exceptionally beautiful women in eastern europe, like in the Czech Republic or Romania. Not to forget the mediteranian raven-haired beauties of Italy, Spain or Greece.
And the german fräuleins can be mesmerizing also. ;)

When it comes down to it, beauty lies always in the eye of the beholder though.
As you mentioned, it's a mental thing.

Deepwaters
05-28-2010, 02:48 PM
When it comes down to it, beauty lies always in the eye of the beholder though.
As you mentioned, it's a mental thing.

What I meant was not that beauty is in the eye of the beholder (though that's true too) but that beauty is one thing, sexiness another. Some of the most drop-dead gorgeous models in the world look like maniquins, no expressions on the face, no liveliness, and that's not very sexy. At the same time, a woman who's engaged, attentive, and who loves sex will be sexy even if she's not especially pretty. I didn't mean that it's in your mind, I meant it's in hers.

nurvonic
05-28-2010, 03:20 PM
Megan Fox number 1? you gotta be effin kiddin me

Fenris
05-28-2010, 05:30 PM
What I meant was not that beauty is in the eye of the beholder (though that's true too) but that beauty is one thing, sexiness another. Some of the most drop-dead gorgeous models in the world look like maniquins, no expressions on the face, no liveliness, and that's not very sexy. At the same time, a woman who's engaged, attentive, and who loves sex will be sexy even if she's not especially pretty. I didn't mean that it's in your mind, I meant it's in hers.

I understood what you meant, and i agree. Thus it is your perception of her and what she is supposedly thinking about you which raises her attractiveness in your eyes.

There are some women i find sexually more compelling than Alizée, because for me that was never important about her.

When it comes to sheer beauty though, she really shines, it's something more than just being "hot" or "sexy".
LOL, i hope this makes sense.

mercenaries16
05-28-2010, 06:31 PM
why she didnt appear on other fhm pages like www.fhm.com ???

User22
05-31-2010, 06:11 PM
why she didnt appear on other fhm pages like www.fhm.com ???

THat's what I was wondering too, I mean, she did an FHM cover so she should come up on the search but didn't.

Man Alizée is amazingly sexy:wub::D:eek:

rcs
05-31-2010, 06:25 PM
But ya gotta admit Megan's thumbs look like toes. :blink:

User22
05-31-2010, 06:28 PM
But ya gotta admit Megan's thumbs look like toes. :blink:

Yah actually I know alot of people that have those stubby thumbs, they are pretty common. I THINK ITS A DISEASE:eek:haha jk'n. but yah there has to be some explanation for that deformity....

VVVACCPLPNLY
05-31-2010, 08:34 PM
Lol, I agree with deep. I think you guys are misreading the title of this article. It is for sexiest woman, not most attractive. I will admit, Megan Foxx is an attractive woman, from what I have seen of Transformers. I, unlike most American men, did not see anything she did other than that just to be able to see her. I could honestly care less about 'sexy' celebrities. I have no chance with Megan Foxx or Alizee, so their sex appeal is pointless. Alizee, however, has something else up her sleeve: TALENT. That is something I can enjoy, unlike sexiness. Sexiness only matters to me in woman I would possibly have sex with. Not some woman Micheal Bay put in Transformers to try to draw more adult males fans. I can also enjoy Alizee's cuteness. Her personality quirks. I know nothing of Foxx's personality. She may be an amazing person, beyond Alizee. But unlike Alizee, neither her talent nor her looks have compelled, do compell, or ever will compell me to learn more about her. I am sure she has forums like this, but when she ages a bit, will the users still be there, or will they move on to her successors? Alizee has lasted ten years, and I think she could easily last ten more if she continues releasing music. I am not going to debate the #2 ranking, I am very satisfied by it. Especially considering her drop in popularity since 2004. I am proud she has hit the top five, let alone 2! i wonder where she would rank in America's FHM top 100? Say, were they to judge from the top 10 of each other country's publication?

User22
05-31-2010, 09:07 PM
I can also enjoy Alizee's cuteness. Her personality quirks.

Does the Nose Scrunch count? O wait those are her amazing physical features, nevermind:D

I am not going to debate the #2 ranking, I am very satisfied by it. Especially considering her drop in popularity since 2004. I am proud she has hit the top five, let alone 2!

I am very surprised she is still noticed, this shows that the French DEFINITELY still know her, but mostly for her Lolita-looks....

i wonder where she would rank in America's FHM top 100? Say, were they to judge from the top 10 of each other country's publication?

I don't think they mix the celebrities in each country. Ex) I don't think they will take into account Alizee since she is from France/Corsica...but wait that doesn't make sense since not all 100 will be American.....so i dunno

VVVACCPLPNLY
05-31-2010, 09:12 PM
I have seen where Maxim takes into account foreign women not popular in America, mostly models though. I would not be surprised if she were to be in American FHM lists, but far lower place than this, due to her being unknown. But what a great chance for a bit of American publicity!

User22
05-31-2010, 09:29 PM
I have seen where Maxim takes into account foreign women not popular in America, mostly models though. I would not be surprised if she were to be in American FHM lists, but far lower place than this, due to her being unknown. But what a great chance for a bit of American publicity!

yah man! Woh, we should suggest her through emails to FHM America:eek:

Alex
06-01-2010, 12:47 AM
Here are some links to where the french talk about this note and of Alizee in being in the top 10.

http://www.ozap.com/actu/francais-top-femmes-sexy-monde-fhm-megan-fox/342872
http://www.purepeople.com/article/megan-fox-alizee-et-marisa-miller-qui-sont-les-100-filles-les-plus-sexy-du-monde_a56775/1
http://www.voici.fr/potins-people/les-potins-du-jour/alizee-est-la-plus-sexy-des-francaises-selon-fhm-358529
http://www.jeanmarcmorandini.com/article-39801-megan-fox-femme-la-plus-sexy-du-monde.html
http://fr.news.yahoo.com/49/20100528/ten-alize-lue-femme-la-plus-sexy-de-fran-ff967a9.html
http://www.news-de-stars.com/aliz%E9e/alizee-elue-femme-la-plus-sexy-de-france-par-fhm_art33124.html

Thanks to ASTRID* from AlizeeLatino

LiliFan788
06-01-2010, 11:13 AM
I'm also glad that Alizee made the number 2 spot on this list. I also find Megan Fox terribly overrated and the polar opposite of Alizee, in terms of personality. Let me put it this way: Alizee is not the type of person who would compare somebody she's arguing with to Adolf Hitler.

User22
06-02-2010, 09:23 PM
Here are some links to where the french talk about this note and of Alizee in being in the top 10.

http://www.purepeople.com/article/megan-fox-alizee-et-marisa-miller-qui-sont-les-100-filles-les-plus-sexy-du-monde_a56775/1
http://www.voici.fr/potins-people/les-potins-du-jour/alizee-est-la-plus-sexy-des-francaises-selon-fhm-358529
http://www.jeanmarcmorandini.com/article-39801-megan-fox-femme-la-plus-sexy-du-monde.html
http://fr.news.yahoo.com/49/20100528/ten-alize-lue-femme-la-plus-sexy-de-fran-ff967a9.html
http://www.news-de-stars.com/aliz%E9e/alizee-elue-femme-la-plus-sexy-de-france-par-fhm_art33124.html

Thanks ASTRID and Alex for that, pretty cool stuff:D

babyblue558
06-03-2010, 08:26 AM

From what I can translate, the overall feeling to Alizée coming second is sadly negative :( (especially if you read all the comments in the first link).

Comments like this make me angry: "Alizée deuxième ?? A défaut de vendre des albums , elle vend son c..!!!" It was the French public who voted her into this postition anyway, so that easily overrides the fact that a lot of them don't seem to want to admit it.

It's also nice to read the odd bit of praise from French fans, but there are also lots of people criticising her for not being able to put out a successful album. Firstly, this has nothing to do with sexiness, secondly, if success is measured in chart positions, then it has become redundant as a measure of how good something is, in my opinion.

OK I'm getting a bit off topic here, so what I'm getting at is that it's weird how the French public voted Lili into 2nd, but most of the comments (as far as I can tell) seem to be disputing her claim to this position. :confused:

Edit:

Having said that, Alizée gets nowhere near as much flak as some of the other celebrities in top positions, so maybe it's just the nature of these polls. People are going to be angry with the result no matter what it is.

wasabi622
06-06-2010, 01:15 AM
Ehh, the rankings are messed up this year.

Katy Perry was also voted as Sexiest something by something else.

I'm a fan of Katy Perry and she has wonderful eyes, but sexiest? Not in fat chance.

VVVACCPLPNLY
06-06-2010, 07:45 AM
Yes, Katy Perry is pretty, but in a unique, unconventional sense. I would never particularly label her 'sexy' though.

Marquis<3Alizée
07-16-2010, 07:04 PM
Damn screw Megan Fox Alizée should of came in first!

severianb
09-26-2010, 06:45 PM
From what I can translate, the overall feeling to Alizée coming second is sadly negative :( (especially if you read all the comments in the first link).

Most of the people who comment on sites and articles like that are negative losers. I mean, if a picture of a celeb baby is posted, they call the baby ugly. Well adjusted people don't do things like that. I would take the ranking as more accurate than the comments.

BlackAnthem
09-26-2010, 07:03 PM
After seeing that picture, I love her even more. I have the biggest smile on my face. :D

Ange
03-09-2011, 09:28 AM
Megan Fox number 1?... definately not. Alizée FTW!!!

megan? seriously? :blink:

Naft
03-09-2011, 02:05 PM
megan? seriously? :blink:

I can't agree more.

Ever since the Transformers movie she's always been "the girl" that people has used as an example of a hot girl, now take this picture as an example:

http://www.topnews.in/light/files/Megan-Fox_1.jpg

She has an unnatural horrible smile, and what it looks like some skin issues, in my opinion she is so incredibly overrated and shouldn't be famous as she's not a particularly good actor either.

*Disclaimer: I am in no way saying that I am perfect nor is it implied, I am just addressing how overrated Megan Fox is for the fame and all of that mumbo-jumbo that she got because of her "looks".*

SaintÀlizee
03-09-2011, 04:14 PM
She has an unnatural horrible smile

Megan Fox + botox = fail. She looks like a plastic Barbie Doll. Kind of grosses me out if I stare at that pic long enough. I like natural beauty. Not a pound of makeup with a botox injection. Why do people flip out over women like this? What about women like Keira Knightley and Naomi Watts, who have incredible natural beauty? Although Naomi is getting up there, admittedly.

OGRE
03-09-2011, 07:24 PM
A lot of commercial "sexy" is packaging and notoriety. I use the term "packaging" both in the literal sense (in all of its permutations) and the metaphoric sense. Notoriety is, itself, a positive feedback loop for more notoriety.

You can take any average looking woman (or girl) and with the proper packaging and notoriety.....instant commercial sex symbol.

That said, there are lots of "diamonds in the rough". Women who have never received the packaging or notoriety, but who carry a lot of natural beauty. They will never win a "sexiest woman" contest, but are beautiful to behold with no makeup or fixings.

Steve261
03-09-2011, 09:13 PM
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/5373/newpicture2u.png
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/5373/newpicture2u.png (http://img710.imageshack.us/i/newpicture2u.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Thanks so much for this BigDan! Now we know what you have been searching for:D jk'n haha.

But yah this is so cool!!! She is definitely hotter than Megan Fox in my book:D

There has to be a hi-def picture of this out there somewhere!!!!

DrSmith
03-09-2011, 09:17 PM
There has to be a hi-def picture of this out there somewhere!!!!

http://gallery.celebritypro.com/data/media/435/alizee-fhm-france-january-2008-1.jpg

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/994/alizeefhmfrancejan20081hp2.jpg

Future Raptor Ace
03-10-2011, 12:23 AM
I can't agree more.

Ever since the Transformers movie she's always been "the girl" that people has used as an example of a hot girl, now take this picture as an example:

http://www.topnews.in/light/files/Megan-Fox_1.jpg

She has an unnatural horrible smile, and what it looks like some skin issues, in my opinion she is so incredibly overrated and shouldn't be famous as she's not a particularly good actor either.

*Disclaimer: I am in no way saying that I am perfect nor is it implied, I am just addressing how overrated Megan Fox is for the fame and all of that mumbo-jumbo that she got because of her "looks".*
Meh she has her moments where she looks amazing and others like in this photo where she is bleh........ but those blue eyes you gotta admit are something

Vista
03-10-2011, 12:26 AM
Alizée FHM Photo (w/o obstructions)
http://gallery.celebritypro.com/data/media/435/alizee-fhm-france-january-2008-1.jpg (Right click, select 'Properties', then copy and paste to use link.)

http://gallery.celebritypro.com/data/media/435/alizee-fhm-france-january-2008-1.jpg

Naft
03-10-2011, 01:29 AM
A lot of commercial "sexy" is packaging and notoriety. I use the term "packaging" both in the literal sense (in all of its permutations) and the metaphoric sense. Notoriety is, itself, a positive feedback loop for more notoriety.

You can take any average looking woman (or girl) and with the proper packaging and notoriety.....instant commercial sex symbol.

That said, there are lots of "diamonds in the rough". Women who have never received the packaging or notoriety, but who carry a lot of natural beauty. They will never win a "sexiest woman" contest, but are beautiful to behold with no makeup or fixings.
Couldn't of said it better.

Meh she has her moments where she looks amazing and others like in this photo where she is bleh........ but those blue eyes you gotta admit are something

Yeah, she looks good where they fix the lights, pretty much drench her in make-up and everything, but it apparently worked for making her a sex symbol for all mans in 2010 so I should probably not speak too much.

Meh, I'm not much for blue eyes, unless dark-ocean-blue, but they're decent.