PDA

View Full Version : Alizée on France-Inter Radio

Bigdan
06-02-2010, 07:28 AM
Last night, Alizée was in "sous les étoiles exactement", on France-Inter.
I was really surprised and totally happy that she did this show, cause it's a rather long interview and the choice of the producer are only question of quality. France Inter is like the BBC, a public service radio , and use to support only singers they believed in, regardless of the top50.

That was really cool, and I can't remember a recent interview in which she talk this much.

-She did confirm a Tour at the end of the year

-She said that she received a lot of scenarios :eek:, but didn't find the good one for her... but still interested in a movie experience :)

-She confide that she's not going to celebrate her 10 years of career, cause she's superstitious about that ( as a good corsican).

She also talk about how her parents protect her from the dangers of fame, about her tattoos, about her image...

Well, if you want to, here is a link :

http://sites.radiofrance.fr/franceinter/em/souslesetoilesexactement/

You can hear the show by clicking on "(Ré)écouter mercredi 2 juin > 2e partie"

:)

(Thanks a lot for my title :) )

sumi1
06-02-2010, 08:19 AM
Hey thanks Bigdan. From what you told, this interview looks pretty interesting. Also happy about the selectivity of producers :)

Too bad I can not understand French :( Thanks for summarizing the important points too :)

Merci Alizée
06-02-2010, 08:30 AM
Thanks Bigdan!

Well, confirmation about the tour by the end of year is a good news.

Interested in a movie experience - Jalen would like to check his thread(1st April) :D

And we will still celebrate.

Alex
06-02-2010, 10:15 AM
Thanks Bigdan! hearing this and having the video interview also just makes my day xD Merci

VVVACCPLPNLY
06-02-2010, 05:37 PM
Aww... Now I kind of feel bad for suggesting celebrating her career...

Bigdan
06-02-2010, 06:01 PM

Sorry..., but it's not the first time she get us this kind of surprises :rolleyes:

VVVACCPLPNLY
06-02-2010, 06:11 PM
Certainly isn't! But oh well. Guess I won't if she won't.

User22
06-06-2010, 10:58 PM
Can someone get this onto mp3 somehow? Because i am having trouble finding it....can someone give me the exact link?

Merci Alizée
06-06-2010, 11:27 PM
Can someone get this onto mp3 somehow? Because i am having trouble finding it....can someone give me the exact link?

Posted by Ricky83 on Alizée Forum :

www.megaupload.com/?d=A4YH2TAY

Thanks to Ricky :)

User22
06-06-2010, 11:40 PM
Posted by Ricky83 on Alizée Forum :

Thanks to Ricky :)

Hey! Amigo! Thanks!

And i can download the other interview she did a bit ago from fbook

FanDeAliFee
06-07-2010, 01:34 PM
Last night, Alizée was in "sous les étoiles exactement", on France-Inter... France Inter is like the BBC, a public service radio , and use to support only singers they believed in, regardless of the top50...
-She confide that she's not going to celebrate her 10 years of career, cause she's superstitious about that ( as a good corsican).

...Guess I won't if she won't.

Please celebrate if you like, VVVACCPLPNLY! No one will be hurt if you do, and I am sure many others will remember the occasion in various ways. Anniversaries are one of the best ways to get people who don't even like each other to cooperate and build bridges. I believe this, having organized more than one civic historical anniversary.

But if you are still discouraged, keep in mind the following:

1. If you celebrate your OWN career, you risk the remarks of a journalist who will ask whether one should celebrate the current trend of one's career. (You may recall me writing that it would be terrible to ask someone in advance whether they thought they were worthy of some honor!)

2. There is a difference between applauding for YOURSELF and when OTHERS applaud you.

3. Right now, there is a BD ("Bande Dessinée") festival in Corsica. It was interesting when Asterix visited Corsica - the best-selling title in the history of the series. But I suppose Les Schtroumpfs are still my favorite, because they were "born" the first year I spent a very long time in Europe.

This topic inspires me to storyboard my own short BD:

Frame 1:
Wife holds rolling pin, glares at husband and says:
It is almost midnight.
You have forgotten our wedding anniversary!

Frame 2:
Husband answers:
No I have not! We are Corsican.
It would be bad luck to celebrate it!

Frame 3:
Wife hits husband hard on the head anyway!

Happy anniversary, everyone! ;)

VVVACCPLPNLY
06-07-2010, 02:04 PM
Please celebrate if you like, VVVACCPLPNLY! No one will be hurt if you do, and I am sure many others will remember the occasion in various ways. Anniversaries are one of the best ways to get people who don't even like each other to cooperate and build bridges. I believe this, having organized more than one civic historical anniversary.

But if you are still discouraged, keep in mind the following:

1. If you celebrate your OWN career, you risk the remarks of a journalist who will ask whether one should celebrate the current trend of one's career. (You may recall me writing that it would be terrible to ask someone in advance whether they thought they were worthy of some honor!)

2. There is a difference between applauding for YOURSELF and when OTHERS applaud you.

3. Right now, there is a BD ("Bande Dessinée") festival in Corsica. It was interesting when Asterix visited Corsica - the best-selling title in the history of the series. But I suppose Les Schtroumpfs are still my favorite, because they were "born" the first year I spent a very long time in Europe.

This topic inspires me to storyboard my own short BD:

Frame 1:
It is almost midnight.

Frame 2:
Husband answers:

Frame 3:

Lolz awesome, and very good point. Luckily, I get the Asterix reference. Thank you, French 1!

User22
06-07-2010, 05:02 PM
Frame 1:
It is almost midnight.

Frame 2:
Husband answers:

Frame 3:

Very nice haha....crap I forgot to celebrate her 10th anniversary again....o well it was good for her since I like to be Corsican every once in a while haha...

Deepwaters
06-07-2010, 05:37 PM
Very nice haha....crap I forgot to celebrate her 10th anniversary again

No, you didn't; Moi . . . Lolita was released on July 4, so you have almost a month.

User22
06-07-2010, 05:48 PM
No, you didn't; Moi . . . Lolita was released on July 4, so you have almost a month.

Wow I'm dumb. For some weird reason it got into my head that it was June 4th....I think cuz someone on her said it was joyeaux anniversaries(DOC!!!)