PDA

View Full Version : This just today from USA for Aliz'ee's myspace

Rocket
10-18-2006, 10:47 PM
The following was in myspace from the person who does the myspace USA for Aliz'ee. Take for whatever it's worth.

Oct 18, 2006 5:01 PM
Subject Alizée Due Out 2007 According To Jeremy
Body: I just got a phone call from my friend Cassandra and she ran into Jeremy Chatelain (Alizée's husband) who was with a friend at the Café de la Paix in Paris and Cassandra said hello and asked Jeremy if it was a guy's night out to break the ice. Then she asked if Alizée and Anny-lee where well and he said yes. Then she asked when will Alizée be singing to us again and Jeremy said 2007 and that is all he said because Alizée is working out the details with a record company but once that is done a single should be out shortly after. At that point Cassandra did not pursue the topic any further and left Jeremy and his friend to finish their expressos.

neoteny
10-18-2006, 10:50 PM
thats good to know. hopefully its the first quarter of the year.

brad
10-18-2006, 11:07 PM
nice find rocket :)

sometimes I feel like I am the only person that doesn't run into Jeremy while I am walking around... lol

riva2model64
10-18-2006, 11:20 PM
wow, just wow

rwd716
10-18-2006, 11:24 PM
No shit, Jeremy's all over the place. Does he keep Lili in her cage all day, lol!

maareek
10-19-2006, 01:12 AM
Plausible. True or not it doesn't really affect me, as even though I've only been a fan for a short time I've realized rumors are rampant and I'm not the kind to get too excited until I have something to be truly excited about, anyway. Whenever the new stuff comes out, I'll be beside myself with joy, but until then it's all gravy.

Is nice to hear anything, though. I guess we're all desperate for news in any case.

RMJ
10-19-2006, 01:26 AM
Practically zero reliability.

Moe
10-19-2006, 01:28 AM
Practically zero reliability.

he is right, unless there is something proves that she met him

thanks rocket!

Señor Villa
10-19-2006, 01:36 AM
I saw that too but it is hard to believe anything anymore. :(

Spartan500
10-19-2006, 01:50 AM
yeah with all the rumors but if some kind of proof comes out that would be fricken awesome

Señor Villa
10-19-2006, 01:53 AM
Well, it could have happened because I have met or ran into some celebrities before but I don't have proof due to the situations.

Sir Wood
10-19-2006, 01:56 AM
Thanks for the news, you're the best Rocket!

newalizeefan
10-19-2006, 03:09 AM
yea... i wanna believe it but it sounds like it can be easily faked.

but i agree with senor villa.
like 6 years ago me and all my cousins went to LA to visit my cousins and we ended up going to catalina island. me and some of my cousins were walking around and we ran into halle berry and larenz tate. i was in damn shock and because of the current situation i didnt think about getting a picture or any type of proof. but like 2 of my cuzz's got an autograph.

Señor Villa
10-19-2006, 03:40 AM
Lindsay Lohan and I bumped into each other at a store in LA and she froze. I felt like she was putting her guard up getting ready for me to ask for an autograph and since I don't like her anyway I played it cool and I act like I did not know her and I said excuse me miss. She said ok and I passed by her.

Then in September I was at the Galeries Lafayette in Paris and I was going down the escalator and Nolwenn Leroy who is a French singer was going up. I recognized her and I said Nolwenn softly and she turned to me and I said hello and she said hello back and that was it. I wish I had my camera with me but I did not plan on taking pictures inside a department store so again no proof.

RMJ
10-19-2006, 03:58 AM
Sure it can happen. It has happened before and will happen.

But in this case, it's sounds more like a nice little story. And very familiar one. Story that we got from trusted source little while ago.

Ok, this was more accurate by saying the year. But as we all know, it's most likely 2007 anyways when she releases the album. I would say 2007, too, if I'd need to name some year.

She mentioned the record deals, but no details once again. Because no details has ever mentioned. The whole record deal thing is just a rumor as far as we know.

And surprisingly this "came from Jeremy". What a coincident that our last two sources were Jeremy, too... :roll: So, obviously if you'd need to tell the source, it would be Jeremy.

Seriously... These stories are told all the time...

Señor Villa
10-19-2006, 04:00 AM
I'm waiting for one source to be Anny-Lee and then I will believe.:rolleyes:

atra201
10-19-2006, 06:01 AM
great now i can't sleep at night.

looks like Jeremy is messing with my life again.

aFrenchie
10-19-2006, 08:11 AM
No shit, Jeremy's all over the place. Does he keep Lili in her cage all day, lol!
I was thinking something like that too :D

aFrenchie
10-19-2006, 08:50 AM
Rocket, although I like your "Aliz'ee" spelling :), have you tried Alt-0233 on your keyboard?

rcs
10-19-2006, 11:21 AM
Thank you Rocket...:)

atra201
10-19-2006, 02:12 PM
i need to go out a lot

atra201
10-19-2006, 02:37 PM
I was sending emails to Alizee through her official site www.moi-alizee.com
for nearly two weeks to get any confirms or news but still no reply.:( :(
maybe if we all were to send emails she would answer or whoever is reading fan emails.

i sent 3 already i didnot want to be so picky.

what do you think?

Ben
10-19-2006, 02:46 PM
what do you think?
I think that no one has checked that email account for years. :)

atra201
10-19-2006, 02:53 PM
I think that no one has checked that email account for years. :)

:confused: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

RMJ
10-19-2006, 02:54 PM
I was sending emails to Alizee through her official site www.moi-alizee.com
for nearly two weeks to get any confirms or news but still no reply.:( :(
maybe if we all were to send emails she would answer or whoever is reading fan emails.

i sent 3 already i didnot want to be so picky.

what do you think?

Since that address hasn't been in use in over a year, it's not big wonder if you don't get reply...

maareek
10-19-2006, 03:12 PM
Rocket, although I like your "Aliz'ee" spelling :), have you tried Alt-0233 on your keyboard?

She may be in the same situation as me and not be able to use that. I don't know though.

aFrenchie
10-19-2006, 04:42 PM
She may be in the same situation as me and not be able to use that. I don't know though.
It doesn't work on all PCs?? Or do you have a Mac maybe?

Señor Villa
10-19-2006, 05:44 PM
The accent marks work for me using the alt keys.
example:

Alizée and Señor Villa will soon meet and voilà the rest is history.

Rocket
10-19-2006, 05:53 PM
After reading some of the comments I felt some of you want to 'kill the messenger'. I did say up front to take it for whatever it's worth. I figured ANY news is better than no news at all. Oh and Frenchie, I tried what you said and it didn't work.

maareek
10-19-2006, 05:58 PM
It doesn't work on all PCs?? Or do you have a Mac maybe?

I use a PC, so apparently not. I kinda figured it was my regional settings (I'm set up for korean so I can read it on sites/etc), but it may not be. Whenever I type alt + 0233 in a browser I either activate another alt button or get a "beep" (don't know what to call it, it's not a beep) that lets you know you've done something wrong. I also get that noise when I use the alt keys anywhere except in an online gaming program, where it only works in games and not in chatrooms. It really confuses me. o_O

aFrenchie
10-19-2006, 05:59 PM
Oh and Frenchie, I tried what you said and it didn't work.
You have a PC or a Mac? If you do have a PC, first press (right) Alt then without releasing it, type 0233 on your numpad, NOT on the main keyboard. When you release the Alt key, you get the é :).

EDIT: maareek, read above too

aFrenchie
10-19-2006, 06:03 PM
The accent marks work for me using the alt keys.
example:

Alizée and Señor Villa will soon meet and voilà the rest is history.
Accents worked perfectly but I'm not sure about the phrase though :p

Señor Villa
10-19-2006, 06:05 PM
I was thinking today. Let's say this person ran into Jeremy they started talking and when Jeremy gave his answer will this person say oh Jeremy can you write what you told me on paper so people will believe me. More than likely Jeremy will say no and think she was crazy or he says yes and writes it and then the person posts it on a site then people will still question the note and saying Jeremy did not write it, the note is a fake. Also for an average person like me I will recognize Jeremy before a producer of a record company that Alizée is working for or might sign with unless I knew people in that business hence that most of the sources are from Jeremy.

Quentin
10-19-2006, 06:06 PM
what was this thread about again? spellchecking?

RMJ
10-19-2006, 06:18 PM
You have a PC or a Mac? If you do have a PC, first press (right) Alt then without releasing it, type 0233 on your numpad, NOT on the main keyboard. When you release the Alt key, you get the é :).

Accent marks on Mac works even easier.

ALT+e then e gives é
ALT+` then e gives è
ALT+i then e gives ê
ALT+` then a gives à
ALT+e then a gives á

and so on... :)

ç is simply ALT+c

rwd716
10-19-2006, 06:22 PM
have you tried Alt-0233 on your keyboard?
I use alt-130. I never realized my comp wouldn't type é unless I used the #pad, cause I'm one of those who always types numbers on the num pad.

Señor Villa
10-19-2006, 06:28 PM
Accents worked perfectly but I'm not sure about the phrase though :p

Je peux seulement rêver.;)

Twitch
10-19-2006, 06:52 PM
Thanks for the Mac info RMJ, I asked my friends who use Macs how to type accents, like you do with the alt+numpad on a PC, and they looked at me like I was crazy. Will come in handy next time I'm using one, although I still prefer switching the keyboard settings. Accent dead keys are so much quicker then entering ASCII codes.

PS: Still off topic but I was told to try this for accents but it didn't work does it work for any of you?
How to type accents in Windows 2000 and XP
Without any changes to your keyboard settings you can type accents in Windows by using the following keystrokes:
CTRL + , then c : ç
CTRL + ` (accent under tilde) then a,e,i,o,u : à,è,ì,ò,ù
CTRL + ' (apostrophe) then a,e,i,o,u : á,é,í,ó,ú
CTRL + SHIFT + 6 then a,e,i,o, u : â,ê,î,ô,û
CTRL + SHIFT + : (colon) then a,e,i,o,u: ä,ë,ï,ö,ü
EDIT: It works for me in MS Word, but not globally in Windows or in Mozilla.

RMJ
10-19-2006, 06:57 PM
EDIT: It works in MS Word, but not globally in Windows, like in Mozilla.
Yea, those aren't standard combinations for any key layout, I think. Must be some MS shit.

CTRL isn't usually used to alternate chars with keys. Mostly just shift, alt and alt gr.

aFrenchie
10-19-2006, 07:15 PM
EDIT: It works for me in MS Word, but not globally in Windows or in Mozilla.
It works in MS Word only indeed.

brad
10-19-2006, 07:26 PM
i think i am going to manufacture a keyboard with an Alizée key.

i think it could be a huge success :)

Twitch
10-19-2006, 07:46 PM
Sweet an Alizée key, would it just type Alizée, or give you something like this?
http://moi-alizee.us/forums/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=710&g2_serialNumber=1&g2_GALLERYSID=d5dd93f0aba0955521cc2a88a8c0004a
(It's from dvtq's gallery:) )
PS:Man did this thread get off topic.:p

bt_bird_90
10-19-2006, 08:41 PM
copy and paste from the top of the page, crisis averted

Moe
10-19-2006, 08:46 PM

yea thats why we have it up there!

ALIZEÉ!

General Patton
10-19-2006, 09:17 PM
Sweet an Alizée key, would it just type Alizée, or give you something like this?
http://moi-alizee.us/forums/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=710&g2_serialNumber=1&g2_GALLERYSID=d5dd93f0aba0955521cc2a88a8c0004a
(It's from dvtq's gallery:) )
PS:Man did this thread get off topic.:p

THAT'S GREAT! But...it proves that dvtq has no life....

DJ_Greg
10-19-2006, 10:43 PM
Rocket, are you using Firefox? If so, you need to use the numpad (not the numbers above the letters) and have NumLock OFF. Then Alt+130 will work.

Matrix
10-19-2006, 11:25 PM
Cafe de la Paix photo

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/9773/979746cafedelapaixpariszts1.jpg

I guess this is THE place to be seen, very popular meeting place at a busy Paris intersection

Ange
10-19-2006, 11:30 PM
I've given up on my dream of Alizee and a new album.

rwd716
10-19-2006, 11:32 PM
I've given up on my dream of Alizee and a new album.

Ahh, don't give up. Just push it to the back.

RadioactiveMan
10-19-2006, 11:57 PM
THAT'S GREAT! But...it proves that dvtq has no life....

Dvtq didn't make the picture, Patton.

maareek
10-20-2006, 12:46 AM

I know how to do it, as I said I can utilize it in a certain program, just not out of it. None of the other advice in this thread (or any other I have found) have helped. So if I need to use an accent I usually do a bit of searching and just copy it because I don't know another way of getting it. Thanks for trying to help, anyway.

DJ_Greg
10-20-2006, 12:53 AM
You can always copy and paste the one from the top of the forum...

Ange
10-20-2006, 01:15 AM
Ahh, don't give up. Just push it to the back.

I'll try to think positive.

bt_bird_90
10-20-2006, 01:23 AM
You can always copy and paste the one from the top of the forum...

oh my, what a brilliant idear :D

Sir Wood
10-20-2006, 08:58 PM
After reading some of the comments I felt some of you want to 'kill the messenger'. I did say up front to take it for whatever it's worth. I figured ANY news is better than no news at all.
No one wants to kill the messenger. Folks are just getting impatient and some are participants in other forums so they've probably seen it already. I'm with you, any news is better than no news.

DJ_Greg;12580]You can always copy and paste the one from the top of the forum...
Duh, why didn't I think of that? Instead, I took the long route and used MS Words to save "Alizée" in the spell-checker.

DJ_Greg
10-20-2006, 09:49 PM
Duh, why didn't I think of that? Instead, I took the long route and used MS Words to save "Alizée" in the spell-checker.

Nothing wrong with that! I think I might do the same, although I've had no reason to type "Alizée" in MS Word yet...and it wouldn't affect where I do type her name most often (here and in IM).

Edcognito
10-04-2007, 08:28 PM
The following was in myspace from the person who does the myspace USA for Aliz'ee. Take for whatever it's worth.

Oct 18, 2006 5:01 PM
Subject Alizée Due Out 2007 According To Jeremy
Body: I just got a phone call from my friend Cassandra and she ran into Jeremy Chatelain (Alizée's husband) who was with a friend at the Café de la Paix in Paris and Cassandra said hello and asked Jeremy if it was a guy's night out to break the ice. Then she asked if Alizée and Anny-lee where well and he said yes. Then she asked when will Alizée be singing to us again and Jeremy said 2007 and that is all he said because Alizée is working out the details with a record company but once that is done a single should be out shortly after. At that point Cassandra did not pursue the topic any further and left Jeremy and his friend to finish their expressos.

Just browsing through the old posts, and I came across this. Just thought I would give credit where credit was due!

Thanks Rocket! :) Turns out this was RIGHT ON! :)

Ed:cool:

RMJ
10-04-2007, 08:55 PM
What was right ? I don't see any evidence given of that meeting...

Everything else is just guessing and taken from web sites... Jérémy said back in fall 2006 already that album would be out next year hopefully.

Rocket
10-04-2007, 09:11 PM
Geez RMJ is there any party you don't poop on? lol

Edcognito
10-04-2007, 09:18 PM
What was right ? I don't see any evidence given of that meeting...

Everything else is just guessing and taken from web sites... Jérémy said back in fall 2006 already that album would be out next year hopefully.

:P

rwd716
10-05-2007, 12:28 PM
Lol, gg RMJ...He sees all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deepwaters
10-05-2007, 12:41 PM

[Glances at Rocket's original post for confirmation.]

Umm, RMJ that post was made in October 2006, which unless they've changed the calendar around WAS fall '06.

So -- yeah, how 'bout that, Jérémy said back in fall of 2006 that the album would be out next (i.e. this) year -- just as Rocket reported. :rolleyes:

OGRE
10-05-2007, 01:24 PM
One of the big problems humans have in accessing predictions that come to pass is in our inability to properly access the full set of prediction that were presented and did not come to pass.

This is why after some accident or major event you will almost always find someone or something that predicted it would happen, or in some way predicted the cause. When you have millions of people projecting and predicting, you wind up with millions of predicted vectors for the future. Reality hands us the actual vector. You can often find several of those millions of predicted vectors that match the reality, by pure chance or random event.

RMJ
10-05-2007, 02:48 PM
[Glances at Rocket's original post for confirmation.]

Umm, RMJ that post was made in October 2006, which unless they've changed the calendar around WAS fall '06.

So -- yeah, how 'bout that, Jérémy said back in fall of 2006 that the album would be out next (i.e. this) year -- just as Rocket reported. :rolleyes:
How about that it was on official interview of Jérémy couple months earlier ? Everyone knew about it already.

Like said... the message has nothing new, now nor back then.

Deepwaters
10-05-2007, 02:52 PM
How about that it was on official interview of Jérémy couple months earlier ? Everyone knew about it already.

Earlier than Rocket posted it, yes, but was it earlier than the original report she was quoting? In any case, it doesn't deserve the scorn you heaped on it. The net effect of responding to such things in that way is to make everyone shut up. Is that what you want?

OGRE, this is hardly a paranormal prediction; Jérémy wrote the music for the new album and should reasonably be expected to know about when it was coming out.

RMJ
10-05-2007, 03:13 PM
Yes, earlier.

And since this has still no source it's as worthless as it was year ago. So why the hell dig it up...

Rocket
10-05-2007, 08:36 PM
Yes, earlier.

And since this has still no source it's as worthless as it was year ago. So why the hell dig it up...

Because I win :D

CFHollister
10-05-2007, 08:37 PM

Point, Set, and Match. :D

Roman
10-06-2007, 12:13 AM
Well, I have nothing to contribute, but since we're all just blathering anyway...
Rocket, sometimes you really crack me up!:D

Ben
10-06-2007, 12:44 AM
OGRE, this is hardly a paranormal prediction; Jérémy wrote the music for the new album and should reasonably be expected to know about when it was coming out.
That's assuming it actually came from Jeremy, which it may have, or was just some fan making it up, which it could have also been be since "2007" was about as safe of bet as one could make in late 2006.

Anyway, dunno why we're really arguing about this one specifically... there are heaps of predictions we could pull up now and either verify or debunk.

Edcognito
10-06-2007, 01:15 AM
That's assuming it actually came from Jeremy, which it may have, or was just some fan making it up, which it could have also been be since "2007" was about as safe of bet as one could make in late 2006.

Anyway, dunno why we're really arguing about this one specifically... there are heaps of predictions we could pull up now and either verify or debunk.

Why - we're arguing about it because I went thread fishing and dug out this gem! :)

I know it proves nothing, and don't want to start any fires (or fights for that matter) - I was just having fun! (and buttering up Rocket a little!:) )

P.S. - besides, it gave everyone a moments levity! (I hope!)

CFHollister
10-06-2007, 01:17 AM
P.S. - besides, it gave everyone a moments levity! (I hope!)

Well, those of us who aren't otherwise immune to levity, at least. :rolleyes: