PDA

View Full Version : New single

Loïc from france
06-03-2010, 03:01 AM
A new single is confirmed ... don't know the title for the moment ... wait and see

sumi1
06-03-2010, 03:46 AM
A new single is confirmed ... don't know the title for the moment ... wait and see
Great :) Is it in one of the recent interviews???

Merci Alizée
06-03-2010, 03:59 AM

Any more details about it?

Nafas
06-03-2010, 04:02 AM
maybe she will twitter again :D!

thekidEm
06-03-2010, 05:05 AM

"Grand Central"?? I read something about it on twitter yesterday
http://twitter.com/unbrindalizee/status/15273466996

...but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

hopefully the new single will do better and they will promote it better. :)

Loïc from france
06-03-2010, 05:16 AM
No detail for the moment ... Hope it will be FACTORY GIRL or UNE FILLE DIFFICILE ...

Edit:

http://hitlist-mtv.fr.msn.com/accueil.aspx

alizee still n° 1 ... GREAT !

RobandSandy
06-03-2010, 05:49 AM
That is great news. Cant wait.

sumi1
06-03-2010, 06:46 AM
No detail for the moment ... Hope it will be FACTORY GIRL or UNE FILLE DIFFICILE ...

Edit:

I will be equally happy no matter what song they chose as single. I like all the songs on UEDS. I am more interested in another video :)

Karlalizee
06-03-2010, 09:06 AM
for you non-twitters the message read: "Grand Central" a été diffusé dans l'émission ! On espère que ce sera le prochain titre !! which translates to: grand central has aired in the show! It is hoped that this will be the next title!

babyblue558
06-03-2010, 09:49 AM
Excellent news! Thaks a million :D

I will be equally happy no matter what song they chose as single. I like all the songs on UEDS. I am more interested in another video :)
Same for me. Although I do have slight preferences on songs, the real big thing was to get confirmation of a single. The prospect of another 'les collines' style video is also very exciting. :D:D

Människöpesten
06-03-2010, 11:57 AM
i'm calling Grand Central, just because i hail from NYC

Deepwaters
06-03-2010, 12:16 PM
If it does turn out to be Grand Central, she will have picked my favorite song for a single again. :D (Because 50/60 was also first on my list.) :wub:

Människöpesten
06-03-2010, 12:25 PM
Factory Girl is my favorite, because it's bauss.

Karlalizee
06-03-2010, 12:49 PM
thank you karla for translating!! why do i even bother? :rolleyes:

paintballpdh19
06-03-2010, 02:16 PM
thank you karla for translating!! why do i even bother? :rolleyes:

I will say it... thanks Karla! :D btw- I hope its La Candida or Eden Eden.

woohoo
06-03-2010, 04:05 PM
i want coeur fender or grand central.

Bigdan
06-03-2010, 04:34 PM
If it does turn out to be Grand Central, she will have picked my favorite song for a single again. :D (Because 50/60 was also first on my list.) :wub:

I hope it is Grand Central too ! It was the favorite song of the guy who received her on France Inter last night...

paintballpdh19
06-03-2010, 05:39 PM
(Because 50/60 was also first on my list.) :wub:

great song, also one of my favorites :D

Roman
06-03-2010, 07:14 PM
Ooh. Nice. Factory Girl or Grand Central would be excelent choices. Can't wait to see a video for that. yeah, maybe she should do a little vacation in New York...

User22
06-03-2010, 09:34 PM
Ooh. Nice. Factory Girl or Grand Central would be excelent choices. Can't wait to see a video for that. yeah, maybe she should do a little vacation in New York...

NEW SINGLE CONFIRMED:D:D:D Great news! I get to buy my first single of any artist ever! Any song would be great, but I'll have to go with the crowd and say it will prob be Grand Central...

I WANT A VIDEO!!! that would be awesome if it's in the U.S.!!!

paintballpdh19
06-03-2010, 10:22 PM
NEW SINGLE CONFIRMED:D:D:D Great news! I get to buy my first single of any artist ever! Any song would be great, but I'll have to go with the crowd and say it will prob be Grand Central...

I WANT A VIDEO!!! that would be awesome if it's in the U.S.!!!

can u say....ROAD TRIP. I would def be up there in NYC if it was shot there. Philly to NYC is only like 2 hours.

Människöpesten
06-03-2010, 10:58 PM
i could like, live in ny for the given amount of time it's filmed.

Rev
06-03-2010, 11:58 PM

can u say....ROAD TRIP. I would def be up there in NYC if it was shot there. Philly to NYC is only like 2 hours.

Shooting in NYC is very expensive. I doubt she would have the budget to swing it.

If it is GC, they might just sub in a few clips of NY to help tell the story.

i could like, live in ny for the given amount of time it's filmed.

However, if she does, this isn't a bad idea. :)

Deepwaters
06-04-2010, 12:03 AM
Well, she likes to visit New York anyway. It would be a lot cheaper (simply as a business expense) to combine one of her visits with some video shooting. The whole thing wouldn't need to be filmed there, just a few sequences of Grand Central Station.

Roman
06-04-2010, 12:12 AM
Shooting in NYC is very expensive. I doubt she would have the budget to swing it.
If it is GC, they might just sub in a few clips of NY to help tell the story.
However, if she does, this isn't a bad idea. :)
Yeah, I know. That's what I said. But then I also saw: elle se produira en Shanghai; so, what the heck! (not that I know what exactly that's supposed to mean anyway).
And @Deep, it's Grand Central Terminal as I've been corrected :rolleyes:

LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES
06-04-2010, 01:50 AM

Edit:

I hope so to :cool:

paintballpdh19
06-04-2010, 01:51 AM

all we can do is hope!

wasabi622
06-05-2010, 07:40 PM
OOH. So I just made the connection that a single comes with a music video. :p
I was like.. the entire album is out, so why bother releasing them singles?! hahaa, I'm midly slow at times.

paintballpdh19
06-05-2010, 10:46 PM
I was like.. the entire album is out, so why bother releasing them singles?! hahaa, I'm midly slow at times.

Lol. It will be nice to see another music video

User22
06-05-2010, 11:32 PM

It seems to be that I am Ment-Lilly Challenged too...another music video, more Alizée:D

paintballpdh19
06-05-2010, 11:45 PM
Ment-Lilly Challenged

best phrase I've heard EVER!!! Lol ur a riot :D

RobandSandy
06-05-2010, 11:49 PM
I like that, hope, a new video would be great.

User22
06-05-2010, 11:54 PM
Hopefully she does come to the U.S. And does anyone know if it will release within the month, or is it going to be a long time?

wasabi622
06-06-2010, 12:14 AM
Either way though, I'm going to assume that the single's accompanying music video will show up here. I'm too broke at this point to even think of buying it. :(

Fall
06-06-2010, 01:38 AM
Either way though, I'm going to assume that the single's accompanying music video will show up here. I'm too broke at this point to even think of buying it. :(
Same here :(
I think I could ask for the single as a graduation present of some kind from my parents, who knows.

Roman
06-06-2010, 04:28 AM
It also means that the single will be released on a CD and possibly a collector's 12" vinyl or as we've seen it could be the smaller size. Anyway, physical medium.
Generally the music video is shown on tv and someone does a capture of it or it could even be given through the web site. As we can see, she has put a couple videos on YouTube.

Fenris
06-06-2010, 06:08 AM
It also means that the single will be released on a CD and possibly a collector's 12" vinyl or as we've seen it could be the smaller size. Anyway, physical medium.

This reminds me that there is still NO CD of Les Collines, which could possibly come with some nice club remixes of the song.
Only a few promo discs do exist.

Before talking of a new single she should do her homework with the first one.

User22
06-06-2010, 02:00 PM
I can't wait to get some remixes of some of her new stuff, it will be quite interesting to hear, seeing as they are already electro which is pretty much what remixes are just with a bit of techno and hip hop...

wasabi622
06-06-2010, 02:54 PM
I can't wait to get some remixes of some of her new stuff, it will be quite interesting to hear, seeing as they are already electro which is pretty much what remixes are just with a bit of techno and hip hop...

Hahaa, maybe they'll be remixed into the MCE type style of music? :p

User22
06-06-2010, 04:25 PM
Hahaa, maybe they'll be remixed into the MCE type style of music? :p

Just try and imagine Une Fille Difficile and J'en Ai Marre Soft Skin Mix together hahaha....I'm about to smash em just so we can hear it haha....

sorry too hard, already tried. I can't find a program i already have to mash them....

But i did on a program but wouldn't let me save, and it sounded crepppy!!!

Edit:

Nevermind I did it. Here is what the remixes for UEDS will be like haha. This was for Wasabi:D

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qzPmFsJYAnk&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qzPmFsJYAnk&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Hope it freaked you out:D

Addict
06-06-2010, 05:32 PM
Just try and imagine Une Fille Difficile and J'en Ai Marre Soft Skin Mix together hahaha....I'm about to smash em just so we can hear it haha....

sorry too hard, already tried. I can't find a program i already have to mash them....

Edit:

Nevermind I did it. Here is what the remixes for UEDS will be like haha. This was for Wasabi:D

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qzPmFsJYAnk&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qzPmFsJYAnk&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Man, I would die for something like this.

wasabi622
06-06-2010, 05:56 PM

Edit:

Hahahaaa! Funny thing is, I think that the remix would actually work, until she started signing, it sounded pretty good to me. :p

User22
06-06-2010, 06:17 PM
Hahahaaa! Funny thing is, I think that the remix would actually work, until she started signing, it sounded pretty good to me. :p

It sounds like one of the songs someone would blast on halloween on their porch while giving out candy....just add a couple of screaming noises and there it is hahaha. Glad you somehow liked it though:D

Jenny_HRO87
06-08-2010, 01:34 PM

source? Haven't read of this in other forums yet. :blink:

User22
06-08-2010, 03:35 PM
source? Haven't read of this in other forums yet. :blink:

I think this might be the works of Alizee italia

Jenny_HRO87
06-09-2010, 01:26 AM
I think this might be the works of Alizee italia

well but if it would be Alizée italia's work why you can't find it on the facebook page or twitter? The admin is also very active in the french forums and no mention of that - neither at lillytown nor at psychalizee....

So... I don't believe it until I get a proof.

User22
06-09-2010, 11:33 AM
So... I don't believe it until I get a proof.

Yah...eventually it will pop up if it's real. So we'll see soon enough:D

Gh0sT
06-09-2010, 01:00 PM
It doesn't matter to me what the next single will be as long as it comes soon and has a killer video :)

User22
06-09-2010, 11:16 PM
It doesn't matter to me what the next single will be as long as it comes soon and has a killer video :)

Actually I totally agree, since Grand Central is tied for 2nd place with 8 other UEDS songs on my list:p

Fall
06-10-2010, 02:08 PM
The video will be interesting to see, it will help tell the story a little better I think

Roman
06-12-2010, 02:13 AM
The video will be interesting to see, it will help tell the story a little better I think

Like the debated tout le monde descend? :p

Chuck
06-12-2010, 04:39 AM
"Debated?" What debate? I totally agree with Roman! It means... uh ... whatever he says it means!

sumi1
06-12-2010, 04:47 AM
It seems we still don't have any official confirmation yet :(

Roman
06-12-2010, 05:38 AM
It seems we still don't have any official confirmation yet :(
Yeah, honestly, all I've seen is someone said that it was sent (to radio stations?) for broadcast and that they thought that meant that it was probably the "second single". If there's only one other song, Grand Central, that's being sent to stations, then I'd say that's a pretty darn good bet for "second single". Well, at this point the definition of a "single" seems to be kind of loose anyway. So, will she make that 8 minute video she wants is my question.

User22
06-12-2010, 11:32 PM
So, will she make that 8 minute video she wants is my question.

Did she actually say she wanted an 8min video for her next single/new song/whatever's coming out next? If so, in what interview? If so, AWESOME:D

Roman
06-13-2010, 02:35 PM
Did she actually say she wanted an 8min video for her next single/new song/whatever's coming out next? If so, in what interview? If so, AWESOME:D
She said something like that she wanted to make a longer video like Mylène has done, maybe 6 or 7 minutes (or 8?). That was a couple months ago.
She said it's hard to tell a story in 3 1/2 minutes. I'm too tired to think at the moment.

babyblue558
06-13-2010, 02:56 PM
She said something like that she wanted to make a longer video like Mylène has done, maybe 6 or 7 minutes (or 8?). That was a couple months ago.
She said it's hard to tell a story in 3 1/2 minutes. I'm too tired to think at the moment.

OMG I had no idea about this!! SUCH AN AMAZING IDEA!! I really, really hope she has the resources/money necessary to do this because it would be a perfect way of telling the story of the album without the need to make a video for every song.

I've always loved Mylène's epic period pieces that are more like movies than music videos, so if Alizée can pull off something in any way similar to that with the budget constraints she has, it would be so completely brilliant! The only reservation I have is that Mylène's Pourvu Qu'elles Soient Douces video cost in the region of $450 000, which is sadly completely out of Alizée's reach. :( Mind you that video was more than 17 minutes long and had about a million extras.

Tbh whatever Alizée comes up with, however long or short is bound to be innovative and amazing, so we're all waiting on official confirmation of another single now. :rolleyes:

User22
06-13-2010, 04:53 PM
Totally correct BB. Hopefully she does have a longer video so we could admire her more and we would learn the story more. But sadly she doesn't exactly have the cha-ching cha-ching to do that. So yah 3mins would be fine with me. No matter what it is it will be awesome!!!

Fall
06-13-2010, 05:32 PM
:D
List of most expensive music videos
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_music_videos

Interesting, Mylene is on here ^

20 Longest music videos ever made
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2618987/the_20_longest_music_videos_ever_made.html?cat=2

13 minute video of Alizée with dancing zombies as they chase a scared fan into a scary abandoned house... *drools*

babyblue558
06-13-2010, 05:35 PM
Totally correct BB. Hopefully she does have a longer video so we could admire her more and we would learn the story more. But sadly she doesn't exactly have the cha-ching cha-ching to do that. So yah 3mins would be fine with me. No matter what it is it will be awesome!!!

Ahh but just think what she could do with a higher budget! We could get a little minimovie of Edie's tragic life in its full extent and really get into the story behind the music.

You're completely right that she doesn't need money to excel- the Les Collines video proved that. Still, I'd love to see something more adventurous for the next one, but if money doesn't allow, then nevermind because as far as I'm concerned she can do absolutely anything she wants with the one condition that it has to be amazing. Which it will be. Obviously. :cool:

Bigdan
06-13-2010, 05:47 PM
Like the debated tout le monde descend? :p

What are you debated on ? Can I help ?
(I don't see any confusion in "tout le monde descend" ...:confused:)

babyblue558
06-13-2010, 06:03 PM
:D
List of most expensive music videos
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_music_videos

Interesting, Mylene is on here ^

20 Longest music videos ever made
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2618987/the_20_longest_music_videos_ever_made.html?cat=2

13 minute video of Alizée with dancing zombies as they chase a scared fan into a scary abandoned house... *drools*

Shouldn't Mylène be on the second list too? Her video for Pourvu Qu'elles Soient Douces is certainly more than 17 minutes in length and I'm pretty sure Désenchantée and Libertine both top the 10 minute mark. :confused:

But anyway, the number of artists who appear in both lists proves that long music videos tend to be expensive... something which sadly Alizée might not be able to afford. :(

Rev
06-14-2010, 12:26 AM
Shouldn't Mylène be on the second list too? Her video for Pourvu Qu'elles Soient Douces is certainly more than 17 minutes in length and I'm pretty sure Désenchantée and Libertine both top the 10 minute mark. :confused:

But anyway, the number of artists who appear in both lists proves that long music videos tend to be expensive... something which sadly Alizée might not be able to afford. :(

Unless the filming is in NY - with a lot of AA members as unpaid extras. :)

Människöpesten
06-14-2010, 02:14 AM
i would give her five bucks to film it in NY

Roman
06-14-2010, 03:47 AM
What are you debated on ? Can I help ?
(I don't see any confusion in "tout le monde descend" ...:confused:)
I was sort of just joking because we did have some difficulty at first figuring out what that means.

paintballpdh19
06-14-2010, 12:01 PM

yes!!!!:D:D

Fèvier
06-14-2010, 12:02 PM

I think some member would be the ones paying to be in the music video :rolleyes:

Fall
06-14-2010, 12:51 PM
I remember we set up a whole band a crew for a tour in the chatbox, complete with bass and guitar, djs, and me as the backup dancer :D