PDA

View Full Version : The Official Store

Merci Alizée
06-03-2010, 10:11 AM
The official store is CLOSED

http://www.alizeestore.com/

La boutique officielle est ouverte !!!

Posted on Alizée's (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alizee/14762050573) fb page.

T-shirts, buttons, badge, Limelight Picture Disc, but available in limited quantity. So, if you want those then hurry up. :)

Loīc from france
06-03-2010, 10:31 AM
Thanks a lot !!!
I've already bought the picture disc and i've got the album ... It would have been a good idea to send the single Les Collines ...

Fčvier
06-03-2010, 11:03 AM
aww, you beat me to it :(
oh well, at least I can get some more Alizée gear :D

Karin
06-03-2010, 11:20 AM
"Sorry, we don't ship to your country"

hmmmmm...

Människöpesten
06-03-2010, 11:54 AM
YES. FINALLY! and they have a black shirt >:D

paintballpdh19
06-03-2010, 01:48 PM
shirts are $25 then shipping to PA is around $24 , just to let everyone know.

Människöpesten
06-03-2010, 04:56 PM
ordered mine!

paintballpdh19
06-03-2010, 05:40 PM
ordered mine!

nice, you must share some pics with us when u get it.

battousai
06-03-2010, 09:40 PM
ordered 2 and will buy a 3rd next week

User22
06-03-2010, 09:44 PM
Ok so Paint you said it is $25 when it really said 25 Euros.....which is about $30....o wait that is no difference sorry i thought the conversion was worse. Yah but sorry Lilly a $60 shirt isn't worth it:( I might as well customize a shirt with a collage of her all over it:wub: But they are cool shirts. This one was my favorite:

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0049/6562/products/tee-AA_large.jpg?1275243485

Människöpesten
06-03-2010, 10:06 PM
Ok so Paint you said it is $25 when it really said 25 Euros.....which is about $30....o wait that is no difference sorry i thought the conversion was worse. Yah but sorry Lilly a $60 shirt isn't worth it:( I might as well customize a shirt with a collage of her all over it:wub: But they are cool shirts. This one was my favorite:

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0049/6562/products/tee-AA_large.jpg?1275243485

the euro isn't that strong anymore aaron :P

User22
06-03-2010, 10:10 PM
the euro isn't that strong anymore aaron :P

Woh i totally forgot about the European Union ordeal. Guys time to buy up all the Alizee CDs from Europe! Get 'em while the gettin's good!

Människöpesten
06-03-2010, 10:58 PM
yeah. bai nao

VVVACCPLPNLY
06-04-2010, 09:42 AM
Lol, anybody know what 'AA' means on the shirt? Alizee AMerica is the only Alizee-associated thing I kow with those initials... But I highly doubt it has to do with us.

Merci Alizée
06-04-2010, 10:29 AM
Lol, anybody know what 'AA' means on the shirt? Alizee AMerica is the only Alizee-associated thing I kow with those initials... But I highly doubt it has to do with us.

Maybe AA is for two people having names starting with A :p

babyblue558
06-04-2010, 10:58 AM
That's probably the largest amount of money I ever have or ever will spend on clothes in one go :D

Edit:

Unless the store gets restocked with new ones soon!

battousai
06-04-2010, 11:41 AM
That's probably the largest amount of money I ever have or ever will spend on clothes in one go :D

Edit:

Me too i spent just over $150 on 3 shirts. At 1st only got 2 shirts one girl AA shirt for friend and one AA unisexfor me. Alizee America represent woot alizee know what up jk. but then my check came in bank direct deposit and i had to have the black shirt unisex for my self. so I spent about $30 more then i should of on shipping for 2 orders.

babyblue558
06-04-2010, 01:37 PM
Me too i spent just over $150 on 3 shirts. At 1st only got 2 shirts one girl AA shirt for friend and one AA unisexfor me. Alizee America represent woot alizee know what up jk. but then my check came in bank direct deposit and i had to have the black shirt unisex for my self. so I spent about $30 more then i should of on shipping for 2 orders.

Haha yeah I started out only wanting the black one because it's the only one that says 'Alizée' on it, but the portrait one looked really cool and pop-arty, so I decided to get it too, and then I realised the significance of 'AA' on the grey one so in the end I got all 3 for the more than reasonable sum of 93 Euros. :rolleyes:
I hope all this money is in preparation for an epic music video for her next single. :D

ImRawdg
06-04-2010, 03:32 PM
Ok, so I bought the picture disc but the shipping was only 9.45 (euros I'm guessing). There were 2 options, what is the difference between the two? I hope I didn't screw up by choosing the default...

Människöpesten
06-04-2010, 04:36 PM
for the shirts we only had one so idk O.o
i think in a video or something they had an A come across the screen and it overlapped so maybe that's why

Fall
06-04-2010, 04:56 PM
I need to get a freakin job already. No green. >_<

Fčvier
06-04-2010, 05:13 PM
I need to get a freakin job already. No green. >_<

I clean my apartment building for $100 a month, and I only have to clean it twice a month!

I also help out my dad, who's a carpenter. so i get another hundred from there!

so I'm somewhat covered for the special occasions like so. :D

Människöpesten
06-04-2010, 06:50 PM
do eeeet fall

Edit:

Edit:

was this today?

babyblue558
06-04-2010, 07:27 PM
was this today?

Was what today? Me buying stuff or store being restocked? :p

Människöpesten
06-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Was what today? Me buying stuff or store being restocked? :p

buying stuff

babyblue558
06-04-2010, 07:46 PM
About midday today... which would have been roughly 7am PST I think. :)

Människöpesten
06-04-2010, 11:49 PM
About midday today... which would have been roughly 7am PST I think. :)

you get up early.

battousai
06-05-2010, 12:05 AM
The one thing I really dont get is if the shirts for example are pre orders right now but says limited run of 100 and they charge you for your order at checkout. what if more then 100 are ordered. there no counter like there was with the limelight vinyl when it was on the INSTITUBES store and even now on hers showing how many were left of the 500 limited picture disc. Also im glad I did order the black shirt and didnt wait til next payday to order paying $150 for 3 shirts cause now it say "Sorry: size XL is currently sold out!"

Människöpesten
06-05-2010, 12:25 AM
The one thing I really dont get is if the shirts for example are pre orders right now but says limited run of 100 and they charge you for your order at checkout. what if more then 100 are ordered. there no counter like there was with the limelight vinyl when it was on the INSTITUBES store and even now on hers showing how many were left of the 500 limited picture disc. Also im glad I did order the black shirt and didnt wait til next payday to order paying $150 for 3 shirts cause now it say "Sorry: size XL is currently sold out!"

this worries me... a lot actually. but i think they're doing it by sizes. 100 per size?

babyblue558
06-05-2010, 06:27 AM
you get up early.

Nooo lol that's midday in the UK where I live... haha I get up really late

user472884
06-05-2010, 07:22 AM
!!!

I keep getting errors from paypal, in both French and English.....

babyblue558
06-05-2010, 09:53 AM
!!!

Some guys on the AAm fb group had a problem like that, have a look there to see if they've found any way around it. It sounds like a real bummer though, the only suggestion I have is seeing if there's a way of e-mailing Institubes on customer service about it.

Rictor
06-05-2010, 10:21 AM
!!!

I had the same problem, but it's actually not a glitch. I forgot what I did to make it work, but I do remember having to fill out a bunch of crap like address, etc. BEFORE checking out with paypal...or something.

Shit...why is my memory so bad lately?

Människöpesten
06-05-2010, 12:03 PM
I had the same problem, but it's actually not a glitch. I forgot what I did to make it work, but I do remember having to fill out a bunch of crap like address, etc. BEFORE checking out with paypal...or something.

you do do that before checking out.

FanDeAliFee
06-05-2010, 05:46 PM
The per-unit trans-Atlantic shipping cost on the coffret Deluxe plummeted if you ordered multiple units. Is the same true for the wares in the new store? If so, people who see one another may profit by batching their orders together, and so can buy more Alizée stuff for a given dollar

Observation: I certainly know that English is more than the national language of the United States, Australia, etc.; it is the "lingua franca" of the contemporary world. All the same, it is interesting that the online store is found at neither
http://www.alizeemagasin.com/ nor http://www.alizeetienda.com/ , but http://www.alizeestore.com/

Människöpesten
06-05-2010, 06:07 PM
well.. i only ordered a shirt, so i wouldn't know.

user472884
06-05-2010, 06:16 PM

yea, if I clicked on paypal on the first step (no information) I got the paypal error in French

When I filled out my info and then clicked it I got the same error in English

FanDeAliFee
06-05-2010, 06:33 PM
Some guys on the AAm fb group had a problem like that, have a look there to see if they've found any way around it. It sounds like a real bummer though, the only suggestion I have is seeing if there's a way of e-mailing Institubes on customer service about it.

Don't bother Institubes about this stuff; the store's subdomain belongs to Wisteria Song, i.e. A & J. The support e-mail address is contact@alizeestore.com as you can easily discover by reading the Terms of Use page at: http://alizeestore.myshopify.com/pages/terms-of-use-conditions-generales-de-vente

"Sorry, we don't ship to your country"

hmmmmm...

Can someone living in France help Karin in Slovakia by acting as her buying agent? A roundtrip across the Atlantic would be pretty expensive.

Människöpesten
06-05-2010, 06:48 PM
anyone notice how in paypal it says that the status is pending O.o?

ImRawdg
06-05-2010, 10:04 PM
anyone notice how in paypal it says that the status is pending O.o?

Yes, mine is pending as well. I googled it and it looks like it could take up to 5-7 days for it to clear.... (for the case of a Yahoo Answers person)

Människöpesten
06-05-2010, 10:23 PM
Yes, mine is pending as well. I googled it and it looks like it could take up to 5-7 days for it to clear.... (for the case of a Yahoo Answers person)

dayum. hopefully it'll get resolved faster :P. do you have a link?

ImRawdg
06-05-2010, 11:45 PM
The link to the Yahoo answers page is here: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080706154719AAQmJjP

However, I didn't read past the point of the "5-7 days" bit. I don't know if it can be sped up or not, but perhaps I can read a little deeper.

User22
06-06-2010, 12:12 AM
Here is my opinion/theory on this whole situation:

There are 5 countries worth of Lilly Fans trying to go at 100 of each item in the store. The store gives an error address. That error is saying the store is out and they are in a jam to get the supply for the demand....

Människöpesten
06-06-2010, 12:19 AM
Here is my opinion/theory on this whole situation:

There are 5 countries worth of Lilly Fans trying to go at 100 of each item in the store. The store gives an error address. That error is saying the store is out and they are in a jam to get the supply for the demand....

i successfully ordered mine. therefore i am win.

User22
06-06-2010, 12:21 AM

I am wrong then. But some people seem to be having problems, so who knows without the store having an announcement/caution/notice about the orders...

Människöpesten
06-06-2010, 12:33 AM
hoping it works out. i really am.

Zeerre
06-06-2010, 06:07 AM
hoping it works out. i really am.

I read that in Yoda's voice.

Fčvier
06-06-2010, 09:52 AM
maybe you guys ordered at the same exact time as others through out the world did and maybe that's what caused the error :blink:
just taking a wild guess so don't take my word for it

Fall
06-06-2010, 04:02 PM
I don't get what's going wrong when people order it, and is there really only 100 per item being sold? :blink:

Rictor
06-06-2010, 04:05 PM

lol good job man. I still can't get it to work. The error message pops up after I finished filling everything out at checkout. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

Människöpesten
06-06-2010, 04:32 PM
lol good job man. I still can't get it to work. The error message pops up after I finished filling everything out at checkout. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

yar. hope it works out

Vista
06-07-2010, 12:26 AM
Any item I tried to order from the Alizee Store, the next screen stated my shopping cart was empty. I sent an email to the address contact@alizeestore.com, but I received a message that the email was undeliverable.

Since Alizee Store is owned by Institubes, I tried sending an email to problems@institubes.com, but received the same message.

Both email addresses were listed in their respective store's 'Terms of Use' sections.

Both sites also listed the same address, 52 rue de Clignancourt 75018 Paris FRANCE.
http://institubes.myshopify.com/

http://www.alizeestore.myshopify.com/
http://www.myshopify.com/
http://www.shopify.com/

Människöpesten
06-07-2010, 12:47 AM
any item i tried to order from the alizee store, the next screen stated my shopping cart was empty. I sent an email to the address contact@alizeestore.com, but i received a message that the email was undeliverable.

Since alizee store is owned by institubes, i tried sending an email to problems@institubes.com, but received the same message.

Both email addresses were listed in their respective store's 'terms of use' sections.

Both sites also listed the same address, 52 rue de clignancourt 75018 paris france.
http://institubes.myshopify.com/

it's a trap.

VVVACCPLPNLY
06-07-2010, 06:44 AM
I am actually kind of glad that I can't buy anything, this looks like a major pain in the neck!

FanDeAliFee
06-07-2010, 10:09 AM
Any item I tried to order from the Alizee Store, the next screen stated my shopping cart was empty. I sent an email to the address contact@alizeestore.com, but I received a message that the email was undeliverable.

I confirm that Web-based e-mail bounces at once when sent from Gmail, but NOT when sent from Yahoo. What was the origin of your e-mail, Vista? Still, this looks serious, so my good friend FanDe AliFee decided to post notice on the Facebook wall of Melle Alizée Bis herself. I wonder how often she looks at it these days. The store subdomain registrar also documents a subdomain owner e-mail address if things don't get better soon. Let's hope they do!

Vista
06-07-2010, 11:59 AM
@docdtv
I used gmail; I have a yahoo email account, but I doubt if I again send an email to either of the accounts. However, I may try ordering again.

Edit 1 (060710, 12:10 PM EDT)
I just tried ordering again on www.alizeestore.com... it's working now.

Edit 2 (12:25 PM)
I just successfully completed my order using paypal. :-)

Människöpesten
06-07-2010, 12:24 PM
@docdtv
I used gmail; I have a yahoo email account, but I doubt if I again send an email to either of the accounts. However, I may try ordering again.

Edit (060710, 12:10 PM EDT)
I just tried ordering again on www.alizeestore.com... it's working now.

yeah, i saw they updated stuff on the site regarding stock/mail purposes, and it seems they resolved a lot of issues during that process. hurray for competent web staff!

ImRawdg
06-08-2010, 02:29 AM
My payment finally cleared, however I looked at the page with the picture disc (and probably all the others) that said they can't ship with the Post Export or whatever. I hope they still ship it because they have my money now...

VVVACCPLPNLY
06-08-2010, 09:32 AM
Psychalizee is also having a lot of problems, so it isn't just us Americans.

Människöpesten
06-08-2010, 09:58 AM
yar my paypal went through as well. hope yours works out rawdg.

Människöpesten
06-11-2010, 07:08 PM
Stuff was mailed out today. check your email bros!

Fall
06-12-2010, 06:39 PM
Post pics when you get your stuff :D

Människöpesten
06-12-2010, 11:18 PM
oh i will.

FanDeAliFee
06-15-2010, 08:27 PM
When I saw the stickers in the store, I thought that perhaps there might finally be a good way for people of ordinary means to come close to directly patronizing Société Alizée. But then I did some math and shipping research.

The store allowed you to order a set of five round stickers of 2" to 3" in diameter for 4 Euros, or about US$5. A quick check at http://www.printrunner.com/Stickers.aspx?src=130&url=Stickers.aspx&gclid=CJ_P9sSgo6ICFQNinAodPUh2wg revealed that you might get 500 similar stickers for $271, which scales down to a cost of about $2.71 for five of them, without lot-breaking costs. (Aside: For some reason, the quote for rectangular stickers of the same area was MUCH less.)

Thus, the margin on the stickers is well under 50%.

And were you to buy 5 sets of stickers for a nominal 20 Euros, you discover shipping and handling runs over 9 Euros. The bottom line is that less than a THIRD of the money you'd spend would land up in the pockets of Société Alizée - not a very high yield.

And even if you went a lot farther, and bought 50 sets of stickers for 200 Euros, in which case shipping and handling would only grow to a bit over 14 Euros, still less than half your spending would reach Société Alizée. (At least no one can say that Société Alizée is not doing its part to help the French printing and shipping industries during the Great Recession!)

Gosh, when will they sell something like a pre-printed postcard Alizée promises to personally drop into a post box? It might say something like "I love creating beautiful songs and videos for my fans to enjoy forever!" ;) I'd say a reasonable price would be 30 Euros, with NO need to guarantee delivery. And some people might find several affordable. Sigh.

Människöpesten
06-15-2010, 08:58 PM
so yeah.. my stuff is here. just gotta go pick it up.

MYGOGT
06-15-2010, 09:03 PM
My payment finally cleared, however I looked at the page with the picture disc (and probably all the others) that said they can't ship with the Post Export or whatever. I hope they still ship it because they have my money now...
Have faith. I just ordered some items on Saturday and they were shipped today. I have had good luck with Institubes. They will answer your emails, if they get them. And they provide tracking info. As far as the high shipping costs go several items can be shipped for the same price, which should allow some group buying efforts to lessen the costs.

Människöpesten
06-16-2010, 03:55 PM
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=47429&g2_serialNumber=2&g2_GALLERYSID=af265b347281825b2598b6d981db8e17 there you go.

Sir Wood
06-16-2010, 04:43 PM
there you go.

How's the material quality and what's the brand on the t-shirt tag? Also, is the size universal? I thought someone said there might be a size difference between EUR & US. Thanks in advance!

paintballpdh19
06-16-2010, 04:51 PM
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=47429&g2_serialNumber=2&g2_GALLERYSID=af265b347281825b2598b6d981db8e17 there you go.

omg! nice! hows the quality?

Människöpesten
06-16-2010, 05:14 PM
it's some high class stuff if you ask me. the size is universal and the brand is Fanshirt. it's pretty awesome. it's got a little logo on the back at the neck. i'll post a pic of that later.

MYGOGT
06-19-2010, 04:13 PM
Have faith. I just ordered some items on Saturday and they were shipped today. I have had good luck with Institubes. They will answer your emails, if they get them. And they provide tracking info. As far as the high shipping costs go several items can be shipped for the same price, which should allow some group buying efforts to lessen the costs.
Items arrived today and in perfect shape.

lefty12357
06-19-2010, 04:18 PM
Items arrived today and in perfect shape.

Mine arrived yesterday, also in perfect shape. Nice stuff...

Människöpesten
06-19-2010, 06:48 PM
people will ask you what it is. i had like a good eight ask me in a two hour period.

babyblue558
06-19-2010, 06:59 PM
haha there are always so many French tourists where I live, I wonder what they'll all think when they see me wearing a Lili tshirt. :p

Människöpesten
06-19-2010, 09:43 PM
only time will tell.

OGRE
06-20-2010, 02:57 PM
"Sorry: size XL is currently sold out!"

I guess they didn't anticipate the U.S. market.
:p

Jake04
10-26-2010, 05:42 PM
Alizee just updated her official store with pictures of her modeling the shirts. I just ordered one for myself. Can anyone pls. tell me how long it takes for them to ship it here in the US? Thanks a lot!

battousai
10-26-2010, 09:22 PM
I got mine in 4-5 days.

Jake04
10-27-2010, 12:10 AM
I got mine in 4-5 days.

That was quick. Thanks a lot.

FanDeAliFee
10-27-2010, 08:11 AM
Christmas-season gift shopping starts in less than a month. Share the gift of Alizée with someone you care about by shopping at her online store! If you live near to other American-resident Alizée fans, you can save a lot on shipping across the Atlantic Ocean by batching your orders together, financing the purchase of even more items! And think about how cool it would be to sponsor a local sports team called the Alizées, all of whom wear Alizée-brand tee-shirts! (Be sure to send us a photo of them.)

To get yourself in the mood, download (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7WS96VFY) Alizée's free Christmas 2009 song with Tahiti Boy & The Palmtree Family (http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=214192516830&id=12075071970).

Jake04
10-27-2010, 07:06 PM
Christmas-season gift shopping starts in less than a month. Share the gift of Alizée with someone you care about by shopping at her online store! If you live near to other American-resident Alizée fans, you can save a lot on shipping across the Atlantic Ocean by batching your orders together, financing the purchase of even more items! And think about how cool it would be to sponsor a local sports team called the Alizées, all of whom wear Alizée-brand tee-shirts! (Be sure to send us a photo of them.)

To get yourself in the mood, download (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7WS96VFY) Alizée's free Christmas 2009 song with Tahiti Boy & The Palmtree Family (http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=214192516830&id=12075071970).

Great idea! I should have thought about it before I placed my order. I could have saved some money in shipping cost, which I could have used to buy more of her stuff.
I have a question though: How come she's only selling UEDS at her store? Does it mean, she no longer get any royalty from her earlier albums?

wasabi622
10-27-2010, 09:31 PM

Christmas... *drifts off*

Can't believe it's less than 2 months away! :eek:

Roman
10-28-2010, 12:50 AM
...I have a question though: How come she's only selling UEDS at her store? Does it mean, she no longer get any royalty from her earlier albums?
Yeah, that's a really good question.

FanDeAliFee
10-28-2010, 03:52 AM
...How come she's only selling UEDS at her store? Does it mean, she no longer get any royalty from her earlier albums?

I don't know how music recording deals are structured now, but please note that her stuff has been published under more than a single label. First it was Polydor, then RCA, and now Sony's Jive/Epic division, working in concert with her family firm, Wisteria Song.

Even if her contracts with previous labels were to provide her no further royalties, one would think that they would find it of advantage to buy ad space in her store which links to retail channels which sell her old stuff. When Sony signed her, she may have gotten a sweeter deal by agreeing to stipulations which limit how she can promote the work she did for other labels. If someone can only afford to buy a single Alizée album, I don't doubt that Sony wants them to choose the one which they publish.

I do not have time to search for a citation, but I recall Alizée quoted as saying something like that her deal with Sony lets her control UEdS as well. I interpreted that to mean she enjoys additional privileges and responsibilities for the sale of this album than was the case for her previous ones. This may incentivise a concentration on UEdS, because of a better margin.

In theory, there is "infinite free shelf space" on a Web site, so one could think that low-margin, low-velocity wares might be as welcome as high-margin, high-velocity ones.

But while in theory, giving someone more choices makes it more likely that one of them better meets his needs and desires, having to endure the burden of investigating which is the optimal mutually exclusive choice can lead to paralysis - not just delaying, but even losing, a sale. I call this the Moscow on the Hudson problem, after a famous scene in a movie of that title a generation ago. In it, Robin Williams plays a Soviet-era Russian entertainer who gets asylum in the US. At first hosted by a local family, he is sent on a shopping errand to buy coffee, as shown in the clip below.

<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-260444726518487860&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>

Jake04
10-28-2010, 04:42 AM
I don't know how music recording deals are structured now, but please note that her stuff has been published under more than a single label. First it was Polydor, then RCA, and now Sony's Jive/Epic division, working in concert with her family firm, Wisteria Song.

Even if her contracts with previous labels were to provide her no further royalties, one would think that they would find it of advantage to buy ad space in her store which links to retail channels which sell her old stuff. When Sony signed her, she may have gotten a sweeter deal by agreeing to stipulations which limit how she can promote the work she did for other labels. If someone can only afford to buy a single Alizée album, I don't doubt that Sony wants them to choose the one which they publish.

I do not have time to search for a citation, but I recall Alizée quoted as saying something like that her deal with Sony lets her control UEdS as well. I interpreted that to mean she enjoys additional privileges and responsibilities for the sale of this album than was the case for her previous ones. This may incentivise a concentration on UEdS, because of a better margin.

In theory, there is "infinite free shelf space" on a Web site, so one could think that low-margin, low-velocity wares might be as welcome as high-margin, high-velocity ones.

But while in theory, giving someone more choices makes it more likely that one of them better meets his needs and desires, having to endure the burden of investigating which is the optimal mutually exclusive choice can lead to paralysis - not just delaying, but even losing, a sale. I call this the Moscow on the Hudson problem, after a famous scene in a movie of that title a generation ago. In it, Robin Williams plays a Soviet-era Russian entertainer who gets asylum in the US. At first hosted by a local family, he is sent on a shopping errand to buy coffee, as shown in the clip below.

<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-260444726518487860&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>

Thanks again for the info, FanDeAliFee. I just hope she still gets some royalties from her earlier work as I plan on buying all her older albums.

Roman
10-29-2010, 03:08 AM
Ok, well that explanation seemed to veer off on it's own mind train a bit at the end especially, however... It might explain something. Namely what I figured, which is that Alizée wanted to concentrate on her current release. Since Sony was the parent company of RCA I assume that means that they have all the rights that RCA did in her previous album Psychédélices. So, as Sony is only 'licensing' this album, perhaps Alizée and her collaborators are keeping all revenues and thus would prefer we not be distracted.

Of course, there's also the possibility that she just wanted to advance her new image with a new crowd that she figured probably wouldn't like her older works. And of course, when I say she I could just as easily be saying Jean-René Etienne. He has followed her around everywhere this year, apparently her manager.

Jake04
10-29-2010, 04:02 AM
That happens in the entertainment industry. I remember the beatles selling their rights to all or most of their songs before Michael Jackson bought them in an auction. I guess we should then concentrate on promoting her newer album than the old ones.

Jake04
11-25-2010, 03:37 AM
Woohoo! Just got my Alizee official t-shirt today or should I say yesterday? However, I guess their Large is just a Medium here. Oh well, now I already have a Christmas present for my daughter!:D

PS: I checked how many members were logged in right now. It almost made me sad because there were only two of us (me and Tom). However, when I look at the number of guess, there were 404! Wow! That's the most that I've seen here!

Tom
11-25-2010, 04:34 AM
404 guests? You must've meant 40 or 44 because now there's 28. :p
The most guests I have seen online at the same time is about 80-90, it was around her birthday.

There's not a lot of people online at this hour as it is night in the US. The clock in New York should be 04:30 AM right now and 01:30 AM in Los Angeles.

Btw, I've also been thinking of getting a T-Shirt. :p

Aayush
11-25-2010, 10:08 AM
Woohoo! Just got my Alizee official t-shirt

Congratulations :)

Jake04
11-27-2010, 12:36 AM
404 guests? You must've meant 40 or 44 because now there's 28. :p
The most guests I have seen online at the same time is about 80-90, it was around her birthday.

There's not a lot of people online at this hour as it is night in the US. The clock in New York should be 04:30 AM right now and 01:30 AM in Los Angeles.

Btw, I've also been thinking of getting a T-Shirt. :p

I'm positive. We had 404 guests here. I had to take a second look because I couldn't believe it myself. I always check how many members and guests we have here everytime I visit. It went down to 137 by the time I finished posting here and checking a couple of threads. I hope we get more members here.

BTW. Don't forget, their large seems to be just a medium here.

Merci Alizée
11-27-2010, 11:17 PM
I'm positive. We had 404 guests here. I had to take a second look because I couldn't believe it myself. I always check how many members and guests we have here everytime I visit. It went down to 137 by the time I finished posting here and checking a couple of threads. I hope we get more members here.

BTW. Don't forget, their large seems to be just a medium here.

Maybe some searchbot went crazy at that time. ;)

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_9q4Ry8K81g8/TPHWmHowPGI/AAAAAAAACSY/H1hyhTcTrCY/s800/guests2.jpg

Aayush
11-27-2010, 11:44 PM

Firstly it was hard believing that fact but man when i saw it today it was showing 419 users online(4 members, 415 guests):eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Super awesome indeed :D:D

Jake04
11-28-2010, 03:27 AM
Maybe some searchbot went crazy at that time. ;)

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_9q4Ry8K81g8/TPHWmHowPGI/AAAAAAAACSY/H1hyhTcTrCY/s800/guests2.jpg

Thanks MA. I knew I wasn't dreaming. :D I was also posting on a boxing site around that time and I was using Alizee picture as my avatar and this site's address as my sig as my way of promoting her. I'll try it again tonight.:D

Edit:

No one can resist this photo of Lilly. :D

Merci Alizée
11-28-2010, 04:11 AM
Thanks MA. I knew I wasn't dreaming. :D I was also posting on a boxing site around that time and I was using Alizee picture as my avatar and this site's address as my sig as my way of promoting her. I'll try it again tonight.:D

Edit:

No one can resist this photo of Lilly. :D

The picture that posted is from today and sorry for ruining your excitement, but whenever you see an abrupt increase in the number of users of the site, then it doesn't mean that there are actually those many users. Most of the time it's single user and multiple IP addresses. Same thing happened today also. I believe there about 100 - 150 different users instead of 400.

Jake04
11-28-2010, 04:16 AM
The picture that posted is from today and sorry for ruining your excitement, but whenever you see an abrupt increase in the number of users of the site, then it doesn't mean that there are actually those many users. Most of the time it's single user and multiple IP addresses. Same thing happened today also. I believe there about 100 - 150 different users instead of 400.

That sucks! Single user with multiple IP addresses? How would that be possible? Do we have members or users here who use multiple computers at the same time to visit this forum? Or was that a network issue of some sort?

Tiwaz
11-29-2010, 03:42 PM
They sit behind 7 proxies.

Människöpesten
11-29-2010, 09:43 PM
They sit behind 7 proxies.

durrrhurrr i get it.

Merci Alizée
12-03-2010, 08:09 AM
ALIZEE STORE: Last days before closing ! - Alizée Store will be closed for two weeks on Tuesday December 7th... http://tumblr.com/xn8yf6io3

User22
12-03-2010, 05:29 PM
ALIZEE STORE: Last days before closing ! - Alizée Store will be closed for two weeks on Tuesday December 7th... http://tumblr.com/xn8yf6io3

Thanks for posting this!!! Everyone hurry up and order!!!

battousai
12-03-2010, 08:06 PM
Wouldn't it be awesome if the store got new shirts and items rather then just a restock? If so I know what i'm getting myself as a late Christmas gift.

User22
12-03-2010, 08:35 PM
Wouldn't it be awesome if the store got new shirts and items rather then just a restock? If so I know what i'm getting myself as a late Christmas gift.

Same here :) so do you guys think they will restock or not? Is this the last we will see of the Alizee Store?

Karin
12-03-2010, 08:41 PM
Same here :) so do you guys think they will restock or not? Is this the last we will see of the Alizee Store?

I personally dont think so... I think they will have only christmas break and nothing new after 2 weeks

User22
12-03-2010, 08:47 PM
I personally dont think so... I think they will have only christmas break and nothing new after 2 weeks

Oh woops, i forgot they said they will only be closed down for 2 weeks. My bad haha

Iwillmeether
12-04-2010, 11:50 PM
Does Lili work the store?
It kinda feels like it's just her and Jeremy running it out of their home. What do you guys think?

Azhiri
12-04-2010, 11:58 PM
It kinda feels like it's just her and Jeremy running it out of their home. What do you guys think?

This is what I think too. With nothing really.. well.. going on, she HAS to be doing something.

ed2010
12-05-2010, 12:35 AM
My experience with the store was a good one. I placed an order for 2 shirts, and a bunch of buttons. There was a mix up, and the order fell through the cracks. I sent an email, and the folks there were sorry, and to make up for not getting the items out on time, they sent along a bunch of stickers and even more buttons. ( and sent it express too ) In plenty of time for Christmas ( the items are a gift ).

Will I shop there again? You can count on it.

user472884
12-05-2010, 01:52 AM

I highly doubt it.

We've never really seen her do anything "on her own". She's always influenced or limited or accompanied by someone (hell, even at our autograph session fro-dude (as I call him) was there)

I'm sure she said at one point "shit, let's make some t-shirts!" and snapped her fingers and it was done.

ed2010
12-05-2010, 03:57 AM
in case you wondered, here is the official whois info for the domain,
alizeestore.com:

domain: alizeestore.com
reg_created: 2010-05-22 21:13:52
expires: 2011-05-22 21:13:52
created: 2010-05-22 23:08:55
changed: 2010-05-22 23:59:59
transfer-prohibited: yes
ns0: a.dns.gandi.net
ns1: b.dns.gandi.net
ns2: c.dns.gandi.net
owner-c:
nic-hdl: JC5849-GANDI
owner-name: Wisteria Song
organisation: Wisteria Song
person: Jeremy Chatelain
city: Etiolles

so, it looks as if it was registered by Jeremy and Wisteria Song.

Mon Maquis
12-05-2010, 04:54 AM

The store is run from: https://www.shopify.com/services/signup

The site collects the money and you can use the shopping cart. You "Alizee" has to send the items out.

If I were to guess, I would say she does not want to pay the monthly fee's anymore / does not want to spend her time shipping stuff and wants to cancel her account by January.

She tells "You" to buy all you can, so that she has some spending $ for Christmas and to blow out what she has left in inventory.

I say its the last we see of this store.

User22
12-05-2010, 10:48 PM
I'm sure she said at one point "shit, let's make some t-shirts!" and snapped her fingers and it was done.
it looks as if it was registered by Jeremy and Wisteria Song.

Hmmm...this stands out to me for some reason :p

Yah Alizee! Keep Jeremy in line :p

alizeefan
12-06-2010, 08:23 PM
Just got a facebook post saying this is it -

Alizée
ALIZEE STORE: Last hours before closing !

and here is the previous post

Mark as SpamReport as AbuseAlizée ALIZEE STORE: Last days before closing !

Alizée Store will be closed for two weeks on Tuesday December 7th at 10:00 pm (GMT+1).
If you expect Alizée goods for Christmas, hurry up.
The last orders will be shipped on Wednesday December 8th.

So yeah they probably go away for Xmas and don't want people expecting an Xmas delivery since they won't have time.

Sorry if someone already said all this which i know sorta did anyway in a hurry myself here . . .

User22
12-06-2010, 08:27 PM
Thanks AlizeeFan for reposting though. It'll help remind people :)

Iwillmeether
12-06-2010, 09:22 PM
I sure hope it comes back! I didn't get to buy a shirt yet!!! (super sad face)

Människöpesten
12-06-2010, 10:16 PM
TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS. that should be their motto.

User22
12-30-2010, 11:13 AM
Thursday, 30th December 2010 at 17:07
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_le90rxc9qM1qb74wio1_400.png

News from Alizée Store

We’re late, sorry!
We’re putting together a new Alizée Store and it’s taking a little longer than we thought. We’ll be back soon with new stuff designed by Alizée for the first time…

Petit contretemps, désolés…
Nous préparons le nouvel Alizée Store, mais nous avons besoin d’un peu plus de temps que prévu. Rendez-vous trčs bientôt. Et cette fois-ci Alizée a pris les choses en main…

News from the Alizée Store:D

And finally we got to see pictures of her iMac and her on her iMac:wub:

AceTone
12-30-2010, 11:39 AM
It looks like she's struggling to find the é.

Deepwaters
12-30-2010, 11:42 AM
She says she designed the new stuff herself, or some of it anyway. That should be interesting to see.

Fčvier
12-30-2010, 11:43 AM
Wow. That's one huge screen!!!!

Iwillmeether
12-30-2010, 12:08 PM
YEEESSS!!!! I am so happy!!! And did you see that pic of her at the computer??? Could somebody pleease make me an awesome sig out of that?

User22
12-30-2010, 12:30 PM

Most definitely...I bet we've typed more és than she ever will. But she can probably write them much better :D

She says she designed the new stuff herself, or some of it anyway. That should be interesting to see.

Wow I was so caught up in the picture that I didn't even notice some of the stuff will be designed by her :eek: Awesome :D

Wow. That's one huge screen!!!!

Lilly welcomes you to the world of Apple :)

YEEESSS!!!! I am so happy!!! And did you see that pic of her at the computer??? Could somebody pleease make me an awesome sig out of that?

hehehe :p

Azhiri
12-30-2010, 01:39 PM
She's designing her own shirts this time? YAY!

Oh, I have to get hold of one of those since I missed out on the last ones.

Iwillmeether
12-30-2010, 03:17 PM
I sure hope it comes back! I didn't get to buy a shirt yet!!! (super sad face)

She heard me!!!:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
coincidence that she posts about it the very next day after I ask? I think not.
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Deepwaters
12-30-2010, 04:41 PM
You know, I just have to say that this is getting a bit weird. Alizée is married to both a musical composer and a clothing designer. So what does she do? She dumps him first as her composer, now as her clothing designer. (Or he quit on her. We may never know.)

severianb
12-30-2010, 05:35 PM

I laughed.

Tom
12-30-2010, 05:40 PM
I bet we've typed more és than she ever will.

Not you. :D
It's in my sig just for you now Aaron. ;)

pepon66
12-30-2010, 06:00 PM
:eek: wow, that´s interesting Alizée as a designer, now I love her more than ever... ohh wow she´s got an awesome PC and with a digital tablet... cool :wub::wub::wub:100000+

Azhiri
12-30-2010, 06:32 PM
You know, I just have to say that this is getting a bit weird. Alizée is married to both a musical composer and a clothing designer. So what does she do? She dumps him first as her composer, now as her clothing designer. (Or he quit on her. We may never know.)

I'd venture to guess that she'd like to do SOMETHING for herself. I mean, she's had people for song-writing, shirt-designing, composing.. I don't blame her. :rolleyes:

User22
12-30-2010, 07:40 PM
I'd venture to guess that she'd like to do SOMETHING for herself. I mean, she's had people for song-writing, shirt-designing, composing.. I don't blame her. :rolleyes:

This is probably most of the reason for designing some of her own shirts...

Deepwaters
12-30-2010, 08:15 PM
She might be pretty good at it. Alizée seems to have a talent for the visual arts and for computer-aided design. Runs in the family.

User22
12-30-2010, 08:58 PM
She might be pretty good at it. Alizée seems to have a talent for the visual arts and for computer-aided design. Runs in the family.

Eh, he's got a point there...

Iwillmeether
12-31-2010, 12:03 PM
I can't wait! But I guess Im lucky for not buying one earlier, because now she is designing them! Good things happen to those who wait... right?

wasabi622
12-31-2010, 12:38 PM
Like with her music, whether I'm buying it. Regardless of whether or not it's my style. :p
I mean, she's the one designing it!!

(I just hope it's nothing too hipster..)

User22
12-31-2010, 02:40 PM
Now, I'm wondering if the shirts/whatever else they will sell are going to sell out quick like last time. And now more people know about the store so I have a feeling their inventory might only last for a couple weeks or so...

Iwillmeether
12-31-2010, 03:31 PM
Now, I'm wondering if the shirts/whatever else they will sell are going to sell out quick like last time. And now more people know about the store so I have a feeling their inventory might only last for a couple weeks or so...

Thanks for ruining my day. hahaha jk, but 4 reel.
Ima be stalkin dat F-book onacuz I need sum threads know wut Im sayun?

wasabi622
12-31-2010, 03:31 PM

I doubt that they'll be mass producing that many of them. They might just sell a few of them at a higher price to profit as much as they can with what they have. I can't see the overall public lining up to buy her stuff..

User22
12-31-2010, 06:24 PM
I doubt that they'll be mass producing that many of them. They might just sell a few of them at a higher price to profit as much as they can with what they have. I can't see the overall public lining up to buy her stuff..

I know there won't be people flocking to the site to buy her stuff. But there is a good percentage of Lilly fans that know about the store and have bought or wish they had bought stuff from the store. I just feel that supplies will run out fast...

Människöpesten
12-31-2010, 11:12 PM
yeah they're gonna sell out because i'm going to buy...ALL OF IT.

User22
12-31-2010, 11:32 PM
yeah they're gonna sell out because i'm going to buy...ALL OF IT.

Sir, that will come out to $5060...

Människöpesten
01-02-2011, 04:42 PM
only? COME ON. i have a gun smuggling ring. that's petty cash. anyway, i hope they have hoodies. and yeah i'm back from vacation. you shall see more of me hurr. i know you all missed me.

Iwillmeether
01-02-2011, 05:08 PM
Sir, that will come out to $5060...

Pish posh, Chump change.

wasabi622
01-02-2011, 11:32 PM
I know there won't be people flocking to the site to buy her stuff. But there is a good percentage of Lilly fans that know about the store and have bought or wish they had bought stuff from the store. I just feel that supplies will run out fast...

I hope so. I mean, with how UEDs is doing, if they manage to sell at least that much, I'd consider it a success. I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but rather optimistic! :)

Merci Alizée
01-13-2011, 12:15 PM
By Anthony from nidalizee.com

Selon nos informations, un nouvel EP serait prochainement proposé sur l'Alizée Store dčs sa réouverture. Nous ne connaissons pas le nombre de titres (estimé entre 4 et 8) ni le contenu (inédit ? Remixes ?... )

So, we can expect more from the store this time. Maybe the teenagers remix or something.

http://nidalizee.com/news/

In addition to that site(nidalizee) wished everyone happy new year and published a photo from launch party of UEdS.

Karin
01-13-2011, 12:20 PM
So, we can expect more from the store this time. Maybe the teenagers remix or something..

I read on FB, that there should be unreleased tracks

User22
01-13-2011, 03:55 PM
I read on FB, that there should be unreleased tracks

By Anthony from nidalizee.com

So, we can expect more from the store this time. Maybe the teenagers remix or something.

http://nidalizee.com/news/

In addition to that site(nidalizee) wished everyone happy new year and published a photo from launch party of UEdS.

Thanks for the news guys :) But I'd have to go with Karin on this one. Alizee hinted at releasing unreleased song(s) early this year at the Nolween Concert or whatever. And so I am quite sure that "Unreleased Track(s)" will be on there. And it is very possible the teenagers remix, wagner remix, etc. will be on there also. Can't wait to see :)

severianb
01-13-2011, 05:14 PM
Thanks for the news guys :) But I'd have to go with Karin on this one. Alizee hinted at releasing unreleased song(s) early this year at the Nolween Concert or whatever. And so I am quite sure that "Unreleased Track(s)" will be on there. And it is very possible the teenagers remix, wagner remix, etc. will be on there also. Can't wait to see :)

More songs for me to buy. :D

User22
01-13-2011, 05:29 PM
More songs for me to buy. :D

Save some for me!!!

Man I am loving Wikipedia more and more :)

Wikipedia:

An EP (short for extended play) is a musical recording which contains more music than a single, but is too short to qualify as a full album or LP.

Ahhh so if Wikipedia proves to be true in our case, then we will be getting not one, but two or more songs :D Life is good my friends....savor these moments in the near future....

Merci Alizée
01-14-2011, 02:08 AM

Just wait and see. :p

Karin
01-14-2011, 03:47 PM
Ali store opened!!!

woohoo
01-14-2011, 04:22 PM
http://alizeeofficiel.tumblr.com/post/2748276958/designed-by-alizee

We are very pleased to introduce the new Alizée Store: new look, new logo and especially our new products, designed by Alizée. How, you say, Alizée began to fashion? Well ... Yes!

A. has ideas all the time cool, funny or crazy. Like, "Hey, you see my McQueen scarf skull? That would be super nice if they were heads of cats! "Duly noted. We made some more for you.

Another example: "Do you remember this shirt had Debbie Harry? And if there was an alternative? "As a result, a scarf and a t-shirt combining the new love of Alizée to cats (she now has two) and pay tribute to two icons of fashion and music.

And it's time to make room for more, so: Sale! We have very little stock, and t-shirts will never be reprinted ...

User22
01-14-2011, 04:43 PM
Ahhhh!!!! Its like Christmas in January!!!!! Ahhhh!!!! Alizée you are amazing!!!!

Fčvier
01-14-2011, 04:49 PM
Someone buy it for me!!!! I shall pay back!!!!! I has no debit card :(

User22
01-14-2011, 05:06 PM
Man they don't have any more Limelight Pic Discs :(

Karin
01-14-2011, 05:14 PM
Man they don't have any more Limelight Pic Discs :(

try illogical-music (they have it) or ebay ;)

User22
01-14-2011, 06:46 PM
try illogical-music (they have it) or ebay ;)

Thankyou! Forgot about that hehe...

Iwillmeether
01-14-2011, 07:05 PM
Goodluck to you all, Im buying up all the doctor A shirts.

User22
01-14-2011, 07:12 PM
Sounds good IWMH :D Oh and I think someone forgot to post these:

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0062/9212/products/foulard1_large.jpg?1293737644
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0062/9212/products/summer_large.jpg?1293737644

DrSmith
01-14-2011, 07:44 PM
Goodluck to you all, Im buying up all the doctor A shirts.

Buy one for me. :D

Edit:

Sounds good IWMH :D Oh and I think someone forgot to post these:

Apparently Babyblue and I are the only ones who looked at the tumblr thread (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5394&page=9). >.>

babyblue558
01-14-2011, 08:00 PM
Buy one for me. :D

Edit:

Apparently Babyblue and I are the only ones who looked at the tumblr thread. >.>

's where it's all going on :rolleyes:

ed2010
01-15-2011, 02:33 AM
trying to buy some stuff at the store, keep getting this error:

Votre derničre action n'a pas pu ętre terminée
Si vous étiez en train d'effectuer un achat ou d'envoyer de l'argent, nous vous conseillons de vérifier votre compte PayPal et vos emails dans 30 minutes pour vous assurer que la transaction a bien été effectuée.

Si vous ętes parvenu sur cette page ā partir d'un autre site, veuillez retourner sur ce site et reprendre votre opération.

what a pain.

babyblue558
01-15-2011, 06:42 AM
trying to buy some stuff at the store, keep getting this error:

Votre derničre action n'a pas pu ętre terminée
Si vous étiez en train d'effectuer un achat ou d'envoyer de l'argent, nous vous conseillons de vérifier votre compte PayPal et vos emails dans 30 minutes pour vous assurer que la transaction a bien été effectuée.

Si vous ętes parvenu sur cette page ā partir d'un autre site, veuillez retourner sur ce site et reprendre votre opération.

what a pain.

That happened to me when I tried to buy a load of tshirts in June - i see they still haven't sorted it out. :blink:

It eventually allowed me to buy them because I tried and tried countless times and then it all of a sudden worked, so if you're determined you can get past it, all I did was keep checking out again and again until one time it just worked.

Fčvier
01-15-2011, 08:53 AM
Holy shit!!! The scarf is €45!!!! do I still want ito buy it? Yeah....:rolleyes:
But i need someone to buy for me and I will gladly pay back :o

Människöpesten
01-15-2011, 08:59 AM
bam. bought the doctor A shirt.

Iwillmeether
01-15-2011, 12:31 PM
bam. bought the doctor A shirt.

....That was mine.....

severianb
01-15-2011, 12:52 PM
I'm confused as to the meaning of Doctor. Does someone have a pic of the Debbie Harry T-Shirt she based it on? Maybe that would clear things up.

Although with the amount of people Lilly has helped, she qualifies as a doctor.

Iwillmeether
01-15-2011, 01:02 PM
i'm confused as to the meaning of doctor. Does someone have a pic of the debbie harry t-shirt she based it on? Maybe that would clear things up.

Although with the amount of people lilly has helped, she qualifies as a doctor.

severianb
01-15-2011, 01:08 PM
Thanks! Now I get it. Clever Lilly!

battousai
01-15-2011, 06:16 PM
they don't even have a bubble to check for XL shirts when buying. not even on new one.

User22
01-15-2011, 06:47 PM
they don't even have a bubble to check for XL shirts when buying. not even on new one.

Losing weight for Lilly? I'd do it :D

Fčvier
01-15-2011, 07:44 PM
Losing weight for Lilly? I'd do it :D

Fuck yeah! :p
I need to lose some myself :o

DrSmith
02-01-2011, 08:50 PM
I remember someone saying that the shirts from the Alizée store are one size smaller than they say, has anyone else found this to be true?

MYGOGT
02-01-2011, 09:44 PM
I remember someone saying that the shirts from the Alizée store are one size smaller than they say, has anyone else found this to be true?
I had bought the UEDS shirts from Institubes last year and it seems to be about a half size smaller.

Jake04
02-01-2011, 10:31 PM

I think that was me. I bought a shirt (Large) but it seemed like a medium so I just gave it to my daughter. That was my fault. I lived in Europe and Japan for years and I forgot that their sizes differ from ours. That's okay. I'm ordering an XL next time. :D

Rev
02-01-2011, 10:39 PM
When I recently bought a soccer jersey in Spain (as a gift), I was advised by the woman there that the sizes were smaller than the US sizes. So a US Large was an XL there. :)

Människöpesten
02-02-2011, 12:16 PM
oh america.

user472884
02-02-2011, 12:45 PM
nothin' to see here, foo's

User22
02-02-2011, 05:02 PM
are there any plans in the future to expand the shop's offerings? I'd really like to get an AAm hat or speedos or something

This thread is for the Alizée store, not the AAm Store ;)

Get some sleep hehe jk'n man.

user472884
02-02-2011, 05:49 PM
Get some sleep hehe jk'n man.

I. am. retarded.

User22
02-02-2011, 06:26 PM
I. am. retarded.

Welcome to the club...

FanDeAliFee
02-11-2011, 04:19 AM
:Learn more about the Doctor A teeshirt design here (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showpost.php?p=199487&postcount=155).

DrSmith
02-23-2011, 06:57 AM
The shop is now on Facebook (http://apps.facebook.com/beeshopy/indexfb/14762050573).

Some larger photos included :

http://s3.amazonaws.com/beeshopy-bucket-1/pictures/489/489167/255571/original_doctorA.jpg

http://s3.amazonaws.com/beeshopy-bucket-1/pictures/489/489165/255569/original_foulard1.jpg

http://s3.amazonaws.com/beeshopy-bucket-1/pictures/489/489165/255570/original_summer.jpg

http://s3.amazonaws.com/beeshopy-bucket-1/pictures/489/489165/255568/original_foulard2.jpg

User22
02-23-2011, 10:49 AM
:D I guess those photos are larger :D Thanks a mucho!

Människöpesten
02-23-2011, 05:48 PM
just got my doc A shirt. :3

User22
02-23-2011, 08:17 PM
just got my doc A shirt. :3

There's a catch when you buy something from the store...you have to post a picture of you in it :p

Människöpesten
02-23-2011, 09:02 PM
There's a catch when you buy something from the store...you have to post a picture of you in it :p

.......FFFFFUUUUUU. i'll do it this weekend :P

User22
02-23-2011, 09:57 PM

Awesome :D I know its gonna look awesome :D

Karin
02-24-2011, 03:51 AM
just came... yea yea :cool:

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3403/dsc02560k.jpg

severianb
02-24-2011, 10:46 AM

Awesome :D I know its gonna look awesome :D

just came... yea yea :cool:

I think this would be awesome, but that picture someone posted of Debbie Harry wearing the orginal bottomless is stuck in my head. :eek:

User22
03-01-2011, 10:25 AM
Does anyone know if there is a way to see how many hits the Alizee Store has got and if we can figure out just how many items have been sold on it?

FanDeAliFee
03-01-2011, 07:39 PM
just came...

I think this would be awesome, but that picture someone posted of Debbie Harry wearing the orginal bottomless is stuck in my head. :eek:

I cannot say why, but the combination of these two posts leads me to imagine the following possibility - which might help unstick some stuff.

What if certain AAm members agree to buy and send Doctor A teeshirts to certain other AAm members, on the condition the latter promise to pose in them and forward a photo of same to the former? (Details to be discussed privately.)

Or has no one ever wondered if Scruffydog777 has pretty legs?

User22
03-01-2011, 08:00 PM
I cannot say why, but the combination of these two posts leads me to imagine the following possibility - which might help unstick some stuff.

What if certain AAm members agree to buy and send Doctor A teeshirts to certain other AAm members, on the condition the latter promise to pose in them and forward a photo of same to the former? (Details to be discussed privately.)

Or has no one ever wondered if Scruffydog777 has pretty legs?

That is actually a good idea. Someone buys stuff from the store for those who can't pay with debit/credit and can only send cash, and the person returns whoever buys the stuff in full. So we could just have someone designated to do it :)

And all I know is that Scruff has some stylish slacks(watch video where he gets to meet Lilly :wub:)

DrSmith
03-01-2011, 08:09 PM
And all I know is that Scruff has some stylish slacks(watch video where he gets to meet Lilly :wub:)

Do you have a link? I can't find it.

User22
03-01-2011, 08:27 PM
Do you have a link? I can't find it.

well i erased the one on my youtube...but I know there is one out there! I'll ask Scruffy for the file then upload it to the ole tube :)

Roman
03-01-2011, 11:09 PM
Does anyone know if there is a way to see how many hits the Alizee Store has got and if we can figure out just how many items have been sold on it?
I know you are looking for some hidden info somewhere that was accidentally published, but while visits might be hidden somewhere or tracked somehow, sales, I don't think I'd publish that kind of information if I had an online store, unless the numbers were really great and I was trying to impress someone. I think that's pretty unusual. I highly doubt that would accidentally be accessible somewhere. It's not the same kind of information. I'd be pissed if some point of sale software left that hanging around where I didn't want it.

User22
03-02-2011, 09:59 PM
Yeah I see your point Roman. I was just wondering cause people on this forum seem to know everything lol. Cause somehow people see how many hits some sites have got and so I thought it might be able to be done with sales or something...anyway...

Roman
03-03-2011, 12:30 AM
Yeah I see your point Roman. I was just wondering cause people on this forum seem to know everything lol. Cause somehow people see how many hits some sites have got and so I thought it might be able to be done with sales or something...anyway...
Hey, didn't hurt to ask.

FanDeAliFee
04-30-2011, 06:34 PM
Well over a week ago I made a Web-message (http://a-store.myshopify.com/pages/contact) inquiry at the Alizée store about a very substantial prospective order. It was even written in French, so that anyone there might read it. So far, no reply. Does anyone here have experience using this avenue of communication? How long did they take to answer your query? Thanks!

babyblue558
04-30-2011, 07:25 PM
I used this to contact them when the store was first created about an order that didn't arrive and they responded in English pretty quickly... can't remember exactly how quickly but I did get a response without having to wait long... but that was last summer

FanDeAliFee
04-30-2011, 09:56 PM
I used this to contact them when the store was first created about an order that didn't arrive and they responded in English pretty quickly... can't remember exactly how quickly but I did get a response without having to wait long... but that was last summer

Thanks for the prompt and relevant reply, BB. But I think they changed the sales system during the temporary store closing at year-end, so the same people may not be doing the fulfillment work this year.

What disturbs me is not that they did not answer fully, but that in over a week they could not even send me a one-sentence reply saying they are working on my request, or asking for any clarification they might need.

Maybe I will wait out a full two weeks and then write them again, asking the simple favor of an immediate acknowledgment of my query. Many messaging systems automate such an acknowledgment these days.

And I guess if Amazon Web services can have a major blackout, maybe I should not be too disappointed in the failings of a small-scale E-tailer.

User22
05-01-2011, 09:52 PM
That really stinks they haven't replied...I wish there was some international law that one must check their emails once every two days...because that would really help me out too.

User22
07-16-2011, 12:32 PM
The store closed but it says "We'll be back soon."

Rev
07-16-2011, 02:06 PM

Why don't I believe the "soon" part. :(

Fall
07-16-2011, 04:12 PM
I hope they're just coming up with new stuff to sell, but I don't think they would need to close the store "for a while" just to do that :(

Karin
07-16-2011, 05:44 PM
I think it will be closed until releasing new album...

battousai
07-16-2011, 06:48 PM
I hope they're just coming up with new stuff to sell, but I don't think they would need to close the store "for a while" just to do that :(

They did last time and all they added was 2-3 items to store

Tiwaz
07-16-2011, 07:19 PM
I think it will be closed until releasing new album...

In Alizée-time 6-12 months is soon :p

User22
07-17-2011, 01:54 AM
In Alizée-time 6-12 months is soon :p

Sad to admit it...but that's true haha.

User22
08-17-2011, 04:02 PM

Does anyone else now get a "Can't connect to" or "404 Error" when going to AlizeeStore.com? It might be closed for good now :(

Merci Alizée
08-17-2011, 04:06 PM
Does anyone else now get a "Can't connect to" or "404 Error" when going to AlizeeStore.com? It might be closed for good now :(

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/2012/astore.jpg

User22
08-17-2011, 06:01 PM
huh...I used to get that but still can't...weird. I'll try a different browser. Thanks MA!

Taxi Driver Aaron
10-17-2011, 03:22 AM
aaaaaand the wait continues.... btw shouldn't there be a sticky on this thread?

Euphoria
10-17-2011, 05:45 PM
Shoot, now I can't get my cat scarf.

User22
10-17-2011, 08:48 PM
Shoot, now I can't get my cat scarf.

That was a pretty cool scarf :D

DrSmith
10-17-2011, 09:11 PM
That was a pretty cool scarf :D

She was being facetious. And it wasn't her first snide comment about the cat scarf.

Taxi Driver Aaron
10-23-2011, 11:38 PM
She was being facetious. And it wasn't her first snide comment about the cat scarf.

I've never seen a cat scarf... doesn't Alizee wear skull scarfs?...

DrSmith
10-23-2011, 11:59 PM
I've never seen a cat scarf... doesn't Alizee wear skull scarfs?...

Yes, Alizée herself wears a skull scarf by Alexander McQueen. She designed a cat version to sell on her online store.

http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab359/victorcreed2/29102673731.jpg

http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab359/victorcreed2/original_foulard1.jpg
http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab359/victorcreed2/original_foulard2.jpg

Taxi Driver Aaron
10-25-2011, 12:19 AM
Yes, Alizée herself wears a skull scarf by Alexander McQueen. She designed a cat version to sell on her online store.

I'm sorry, but I completely lost my focus on the topic as I am now totally distracted by the hot pics of Alizée...

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: !!!!!

Un-ręve
10-25-2011, 06:56 PM
i'm sorry, but i completely lost my focus on the topic as i am now totally distracted by the hot pics of alizée...

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: !!!!!

Baaaaaaaaaammmmm!

http://s41.radikal.ru/i091/1006/e7/4386f42df299.jpg

Funny enough.. I never paid too much attention to the scarf Alizée is wearing in this shot until the scarf topic came up. :p

Taxi Driver Aaron
07-14-2012, 02:20 PM
Baaaaaaaaaammmmm!

Funny enough.. I never paid too much attention to the scarf Alizée is wearing in this shot until the scarf topic came up. :p

lol ... I never really noticed the scarf myself until someone else brought it up to me... lol!

Taxi Driver Aaron
07-29-2012, 10:25 PM
the http://alizee-officiel.com/ website has soo many bugs in it it's not even funny... even when you go to contact them to report a bug you get an error message that says an error has occurred and your email cannot be sent... :facepalm: