PDA

View Full Version : [2010-06-10] L6/9-NRJ Radio

Merci Alizée
06-09-2010, 11:27 AM
Alizée and Ophélie Winter will appear in the show L6/9 of NRJ radio on 10th June, 2010. They will appear from 8 AM to 9 AM(Saint Tropez).

http://le-6-9.nrj.fr/news-3342/news-3316/article/245125-jeudi-10-juin-on-invite-alizee-et-ophelie-winter-de-8h-a-9h-a-saint-tropez-.html

Thanks to PsychẠlizée for the information :)

User22
06-09-2010, 11:48 AM
Alizée and Ophélie Winter will appear in the show L6/9 of NRJ radio on 10th June, 2010. They will appear from 8 AM to 9 AM(Saint Tropez).

http://le-6-9.nrj.fr/news-3342/news-3316/article/245125-jeudi-10-juin-on-invite-alizee-et-ophelie-winter-de-8h-a-9h-a-saint-tropez-.html

Thanks to PsychẠlizée for the information :)

Merci MerciAlizee!!! Man that is going to be awesome!!!

New Alizee videos are kicking back up again:D:D:D

Människöpesten
06-09-2010, 12:17 PM
woot! some more promotion

sumi1
06-09-2010, 12:57 PM
Merci MerciAlizee!!! Man that is going to be awesome!!!

New Alizee videos are kicking back up again:D:D:D
Is it an interview or a performance? I think it's an interview.

User22
06-09-2010, 11:26 PM
Hopefully an AF'er gets this thing recorded:o

Rev
06-10-2010, 12:41 AM
I thinks she likes him.
I think he likes her too.
They seemed to hit it off last time.

Merci Alizée
06-10-2010, 12:57 AM
Hopefully an AF'er gets this thing recorded:o

Lol, why the classification of fans as AF'er? It seems that for you, there are two types of fans - AAmer and AF'er. :D

I'm sure that someone will record it. If you recall it, then last time the video was added by the show itself on it's official youtube channel. So, even if no one records it, we will get it here : http://www.youtube.com/user/Le6I9

Människöpesten
06-10-2010, 01:09 AM
AAmer FTW.

Merci Alizée
06-10-2010, 01:10 AM
It can be watched tomorrow here : http://le-6-9.nrj.fr/le-live-3440/le-live-3441/webcam/

Roman
06-10-2010, 03:12 AM
Son of a...! I just missed it! Arrrgh!

Människöpesten
06-10-2010, 03:18 AM
nah, they don't broadcast it until the day after

Merci Alizée
06-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Link for HQ audio by Firstseb, thanks for it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1AFWPFZT

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xdmdvk"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xdmdvk" width="480" height="360" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object>

Roman
06-10-2010, 04:15 AM
Link for HQ audio by Firstseb, thanks for it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1AFWPFZT

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xdmdvk"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xdmdvk" width="480" height="360" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object>already? sweet.

User22
06-10-2010, 09:28 AM
THANKYOU MA!!! Can't wait to get home so I can hear it:D

Människöpesten
06-10-2010, 10:15 PM
i want to see the video >:O

User22
06-10-2010, 10:23 PM
i want to see the video >:O

Me too! Does anyone know if it got filmed so we can see if it's worth it to go on a scavenger hunt at AF?

Merci Alizée
06-10-2010, 11:24 PM
NRJ: Are you awake Alizée?
ALIZÉE: Yes and doing quite well.

NRJ: You want a coffee?
ALIZÉE: No, thanks.

NRJ: Have you had breakfast? On the other hand, you haven't slept all night. You went to a party at the port of St-Tropez.
ALIZÉE: [Laughing]

NRJ: I want to call your husband and talk about it with him. No way! He has a family!
Was it the first time you have been to St-Tropez?
ALIZÉE: Yes! When you live in Corsica, there is no need to go to St-Tropez.

NRJ: Sure! If you live in the "Island of Beauty....”
NRJ: Live on the "Island of Beauty", Incarnate the beauty ... you can't spend the night with people like us! How are you, Alizée? Are you preparing for your next show?
ALIZÉE: Yes. I'm ready for my concert in Shanghai.

NRJ: Shanghai?! Ah, yes ... for the Universal Exhibition.
ALIZÉE: Exactly. And I’ll be in Mexico in August.

NRJ: It's still crazy in Mexico?
ALIZÉE: Oh! Yes! I get about 60 messages every day.

NRJ: If one wants to discover the beauties of the Island of Beauty (which is a really bad pun!), what can you do? In July, there is the festival in Calvi. But, what does one do to know the true Corsica?
ALIZÉE: One should go on the beach, Ajaccio or elsewhere...

NRJ: You, for example, where do you go?
ALIZÉE I don't want to say anything, I don't want everyone to come! I go to a secret place which is not shown on the map.

NRJ: Unknown? No one knows about it?
ALIZÉE: There is only my family, but I have a large family, many people!

NRJ: If we are nudists, where can we swim naked?
ALIZÉE: [Laughing]

NRJ: So you're not going to tell us where you swim...
ALIZÉE: No, I hide.

NRJ: All I know is that you succeed in Shanghai and Mexico.
ALIZÉE: That I hope so.

NRJ: Are you happy to increase sales?
ALIZÉE: Yes. It is a disc, and you must learn to listen. But when you understand the concept and history, you discover your universe.

Thanks to Aaron for the translation :)

User22
06-10-2010, 11:27 PM
Man this is quite an amazing interview:D Now we know she is pretty much ready for Shanghai:D

sumi1
06-11-2010, 11:25 AM
Man this is quite an amazing interview Now we know she is pretty much ready for Shanghai

Well any idea how did Shanghai come into picture???

Fèvier
06-11-2010, 12:25 PM
an even better question is:
who wants to pay for my ticket to go to the Mexico concert?

Merci Alizée
06-11-2010, 02:02 PM
Well any idea how did Shanghai come into picture???

Well, I guess they were interested in asking about concert in non-European countries. So, they asked about Mexico and Shanghai.

an even better question is:
who wants to pay for my ticket to go to the Mexico concert?

That's what I'm thinking too. :D

User22
06-11-2010, 07:35 PM
I am trying to decide if Sumi never heard a couple weeks weeks ago that she was going to tour in Shanghai, or if he was just asking why they talked about Shanghai...

But anyway, yah i wish there was a video for this one:(

Merci Alizée
06-12-2010, 12:13 AM
I am trying to decide if Sumi never heard a couple weeks weeks ago that she was going to tour in Shanghai, or if he was just asking why they talked about Shanghai...

But anyway, yah i wish there was a video for this one:(

Yes he heard about the Shanghai concert before.

There is no video for the interview yet. :(

If they upload the video then I'll post it here.

Rev
06-12-2010, 01:16 AM
Well, I guess they were interested in asking about concert in non-European countries. So, they asked about Mexico and Shanghai...

The were helping her to promote herself by focusing on upcoming events and successes. Nice of them. :)

Merci Alizée
06-12-2010, 01:54 AM
The were helping her to promote herself by focusing on upcoming events and successes. Nice of them. :)

That's really a much better explanation. :)

Roman
06-12-2010, 03:18 AM
[SIZE="3"]NRJ: Are you awake Alizée?
...Cool. Thanks for the translation. Good job... Aaron.
This sort of thing always hurts me. She will go perform somewhere and I can't go. It's envy. I think that I am going to miss out on something and don't even know how good it will be! But, having been at performances before, I do wish to see what a new performance might be like.

And I think the question is (as has been asked before) why Shanghai? I guess deals are made, people know people, opportunity arises and she takes it.

Merci Alizée
06-12-2010, 04:26 AM
Cool. Thanks for the translation. Good job... Aaron.
This sort of thing always hurts me. She will go perform somewhere and I can't go. It's envy. I think that I am going to miss out on something and don't even know how good it will be! But, having been at performances before, I do wish to see what a new performance might be like.

And I think the question is (as has been asked before) why Shanghai? I guess deals are made, people know people, opportunity arises and she takes it.

At least you have seen some performances before. Most of us haven't even seen her. Everyone wants to see all performances. For last 3 years, I have been hearing about the performances and missed each one of them just because I couldn't go to those places. Maybe this will continue for some more time. So, good luck to all those who will attend her concerts and see her performing live :)

Many people wondered about the concert in Shanghai. Some might try to relate this to album sales in Japan, but I don't think that it has anything to do with it. She visited Japan 7 years ago and that's an old story.

There are some fans in China and neighboring countries. There is a little interaction between Chinese forums and other forums. Instead of buying her albums individually, they order it in bulk to Hong Kong and then it is sent to China and other places according to the orders made by members. This is for giving a little idea about there.

Her concert in Shanghai has nothing to do with the fanbase or things like that. Only reason I see is the Expo 2010. You can read more about this here :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expo_2010

and

http://en.expo2010.cn/

Also she has confirmed in this interview that she will perform in this Expo only(Universal Exhibition).

There are few things to notice. First it is a fair organised in China (in Shanghai this year).
It is most expensive fair in the history of the world. Chinese govt. has invested huge amount of money in this and their main aim to show the rise of China on the economic front. They want to excel in every field and show this to world too. Last Olympic was a good example. They worked hard to finish at the top in the medal tally. They want to show their economic strength with this expo. That's why they are trying to make it huge and successful. Many countries from all over the globe are participating in it.

I recommend everyone to read that wikipedia article.

So, how Alizée and her concert comes into the scene?

Expo Music is a big part of the Expo. As one can see that it is a big event in terms of participation and performances.

We all know that UEdS hasn't done well in terms of sales. Now everything depends on the concerts and live performances. She badly needs those to be successful. I hope that these concerts will go well. They added Shanghai in the list for this only. The amount of money and participation involved in the Expo will ensure that this concert is successful. They must have seen an good opportunity where the fanbase doesn't matter. Although she will sing French, people will come to see her. They will pay for it even if they don't know about her. It might be more expensive than her concerts at other places. Overall, I guess, it's a good idea to perform there, at least from the business point of view.

Some people were shocked by seeing Shanghai in the list as it doesn't has a huge fanbase. But everything is driven is driven by the money. I'm sure that it's always biggest factor in deciding the locations. Correct me, if I'm wrong.

I don't know what will happen there. All we can hope is that everything goes well. She is at most important point of her career.

P.S.
If anyone is planning to attend the Shanghai concert then let me tell you one thing. Make an early decision. If you are late then you won't get air tickets and hotel rooms. All those will be booked very early as many people will go there from all parts of the world. One may face lot of difficulty because of that. Shanghai is an expensive city. You can contact Chines forums for help of you go there. It's members are helpful.

I totally forgot this, good work by Aaron. Thanks for it.

sumi1
06-12-2010, 04:42 AM
Thanks MA for the explanation. I wanted to know how she suddenly decided about a concert in Shanghai. Good work there.

Roman
06-12-2010, 05:49 AM
Yeah, thanks MA for the details. So, that explains it.
That thing is going for six months!

Merci Alizée
06-12-2010, 06:03 AM
Yeah, thanks MA for the details. So, that explains it.
That thing is going for six months!

Yeah, it's biggest by all means.

Wait, are you hoping that she does concerts for six months? :p :D

Jenny_HRO87
06-12-2010, 06:07 AM
too bad that Shanghai is so far away... I just hope she won't perform in front of people who don't even know her...

Fenris
06-12-2010, 06:13 AM
Thanks for your thoughts on the Shanghai topic, MA.

Indeed it's a great opportunity for her to create some buzz and gaining new fans in Asia by partaking in such a huge event. Ofc there will be many concerts and maybe she will get lost in the noise.
So i hope she will deliver something outstanding that makes people remember! ;)
She does not have that much opportunities these days so she should make it count.

sumi1
06-12-2010, 06:23 AM
Indeed it's a great opportunity for her to create some buzz and gaining new fans in Asia by partaking in such a huge event.

Yeah, remember China and its neighbor are home to more than 1/3rd of the humanity :)

Merci Alizée
06-12-2010, 06:44 AM
too bad that Shanghai is so far away... I just hope she won't perform in front of people who don't even know her...

Yeah, it's sad to know that you just can see her performing just because the place is too far away. What to say about your hope. All I can hope is that whatever they decide turns out to be good for her, whether it happens because of fans or people who doesn't know her.

Thanks for your thoughts on the Shanghai topic, MA.

Indeed it's a great opportunity for her to create some buzz and gaining new fans in Asia by partaking in such a huge event. Ofc there will be many concerts and maybe she will get lost in the noise.
So i hope she will deliver something outstanding that makes people remember! ;)
She does not have that much opportunities these days so she should make it count.

Yeah, remember China and its neighbor are home to more than 1/3rd of the humanity :)

I doubt that something extraordinary will happen there. She won't be popular there in one day. She might get lost in the noise of such a big event. But it would be good to see if it has some effect on the people. If she can do something to remember it would be good for her. It's sad to see that France is ignoring such an artist. If her situation doesn't improve in France and Europe, then she would certainly need new areas.

These places have 1/3rd of world population, but success of a French artist is very difficult there. Her concert is an opportunity to take the advantage of spark of Expo. Only time will tell that how much this turns out to be big for her. She just might end up there by just earning some good money and that's all. I really don't have any expectation from there. But we really hope best her as indicated by the words of Fenris. I must say that you see things in positive ways. :)

User22
06-12-2010, 11:13 PM
These places have 1/3rd of world population, but success of a French artist is very difficult there.

I really think we need to start reconsidering if she should be called a "French Artist" or not. I mean she is really an international star. She is no longer popular in France for her new works. She IS French, but is not a French Artist.

wasabi622
06-12-2010, 11:17 PM
I really think we need to start reconsidering if she should be called a "French Artist" or not. I mean she is really an international star. She is no longer popular in France for her new works. She IS French, but is not a French Artist.

Hahaa, I believe if you are an artist that happens to be French, you are, indeed, a French artist. No matter your fan base.

Take Boa for example, she's a Korean singer, but she's so much more active in other Asian countries, especially in Japan. In the end though, she's a Korean artist.

User22
06-12-2010, 11:21 PM
Hahaa, I believe if you are an artist that happens to be French, you are, indeed, a French artist. No matter your fan base.

Take Boa for example, she's a Korean singer, but she's so much more active in other Asian countries, especially in Japan. In the end though, she's a Korean artist.

True True, but I can give so many examples of counters to your statement. But it's sort of a mix of who we call artists from their country and who we call artists where they have a fan base.

David Guetta is from France, and we call him an American artist since he isn't as popular in France.

Justin Bieber is Canadian, but we call him an American artist since he isn't as popular in Canada.

The list goes on...

wasabi622
06-12-2010, 11:26 PM
True True, but I can give so many examples of counters to your statement. But it's sort of a mix of who we call artists from their country and who we call artists where they have a fan base.

David Guetta is from France, and we call him an American artist since he isn't as popular in France.

Justin Bieber is Canadian, but we call him an American artist since he isn't as popular in Canada.

The list goes on...

Well for one, David Guetta released albums in the United States, and worked with many other American artists and produced songs with them as well.

As for Justin Bieber.. I don't even want to talk about him.

And unfortunately for Alizée... I don't she's popular enough to be called anything else. She can hardly be called a Mexican artist!

User22
06-12-2010, 11:30 PM
We won't resolve this, so I say we promote her to International artist just because...

wasabi622
06-12-2010, 11:32 PM
We won't resolve this, so I say we promote her to International artist just because...

Struggling French artist to a baseless artist? Sounds like a bad idea.. just cuz. :p

User22
06-12-2010, 11:34 PM
Struggling French artist to a baseless artist? Sounds like a bad idea.. just cuz. :p

It's a promotion since that is showing she is popular in more than one country!

She has several smaller bases, she doesn't need to be a person that fades away because that person only has one base and that base gets old of that person.

Several smaller bases is better since they can expand....one base can only expand so far...;)

wasabi622
06-12-2010, 11:38 PM
It's a promotion since that is showing she is popular in more than one country!

She has several smaller bases, she doesn't need to be a person that fades away because that person only has one base and that base gets old of that person.

Several smaller bases is better since they can expand....one base can only expand so far...;)

One strong base is much better then several weak and understrength bases.

I'm just saying, Alizée should really try to win the French public back. It's hard to sell your stuff to others if you're not popular in your own territory.

User22
06-12-2010, 11:49 PM
One strong base is much better then several weak and understrength bases.

I'm just saying, Alizée should really try to win the French public back. It's hard to sell your stuff to others if you're not popular in your own territory.

Unless she comes out with A Courant Contre and Marre Ai J'en, then she will surely fail. Just like the USA, France and every other country is sexualized in the music field. If it's not visually stimulating and sexy-sounding, it will surely fail. She can't come back in France since they are tired of her new stuff and still focused on the Mylene protegee Alizee...

wasabi622
06-12-2010, 11:52 PM
lulz at Marre Ai J'en. :p

I don't think they can be tired of her new stuff if only about 6000 cds have been bought. Seems more like they've hardly listened to it.

User22
06-12-2010, 11:55 PM
lulz at Marre Ai J'en. :p

I don't think they can be tired of her new stuff if only about 6000 cds have been bought. Seems more like they've hardly listened to it.

And I guess thats what they are trying to fix with this supposed new single coming out:D Can't wait!!! Her sales will surely double...

Fenris
06-13-2010, 09:05 AM
I doubt that something extraordinary will happen there. She won't be popular there in one day. She might get lost in the noise of such a big event. But it would be good to see if it has some effect on the people. If she can do something to remember it would be good for her. It's sad to see that France is ignoring such an artist. If her situation doesn't improve in France and Europe, then she would certainly need new areas.

These places have 1/3rd of world population, but success of a French artist is very difficult there. Her concert is an opportunity to take the advantage of spark of Expo. Only time will tell that how much this turns out to be big for her. She just might end up there by just earning some good money and that's all. I really don't have any expectation from there. But we really hope best her as indicated by the words of Fenris. I must say that you see things in positive ways. :)

Ofc you are right, MA, i don't really expect some major breakthrough in Asia just because of one concert.
As i said, it all depends on how good the show is and if she manages to stand out from the crowd.
If so, it may be a first step of some regained popularity in Asia, nothing more.

Maybe the people in Asia will be more open to her new music style than the french with their Lolita-prejudices.
Time will tell.

Fall
06-13-2010, 04:57 PM
When I read about the Shanghai thing, I also thought "Why?" but I remembered that she also went to Japan, Korea, and Russia and did some stuff there. It's not really big news for her to go into new territory, she's done it before. Let's just hope it works out like it did in Mexico. :)

Rev
06-13-2010, 06:53 PM

But she wants to be thought of as a French artist! :)

FanDeAliFee
06-24-2010, 03:07 AM

She will NOT be the first Lili in Shanghai! That honor goes to the eternal Marlene! ;)

It took more than one man to change my name to Shanghai Lili, purrs Marlene Dietrich in the 1932 film Shanghai Express.

See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEpHOnoE3bY