PDA

View Full Version : My head is throbing and I don't care.

NANAKI
10-19-2006, 12:55 AM
My head is throbing because I just came from an Iron Maiden concert and it ROCKED they were awesome as was Bullet for My Valentine. Loved the concert was great. What a great night can't hear a thing have a Pre-Calc test tommorow and I don't care. Oh and I decided to put black lights in the fixtures in my room instead of normal bulbs because it would look cooler.

RMJ
10-19-2006, 01:44 AM
Ah, very cool !

Great to see yet another Maiden fan here. Been fan of them last 15 years or so. :)

I will see Iron Maiden at the end of November, in Paris ! Can't wait it ! :D

cane17
10-19-2006, 01:49 AM
Run to the Hills is one of my favorites.

Twitch
10-19-2006, 02:42 AM
I dare you to wear an Alizée themed T-shirt to concert RMJ. jk:D
And Nanaki don't worry about, if you bomb the test big deal you went to an awesome concert. You'll appreciate the memories from the concert a lot longer than a good grade on a high school test.:)

Seńor Villa
10-19-2006, 02:46 AM
I dare you to wear an Alizée themed T-shirt to concert RMJ. jk:D
And Nanaki don't worry about, if you bomb the test big deal you went to an awesome concert. You'll appreciate the memories from the concert a lot longer than a good grade on a high school test.:)

Security won't let RMJ in.

aFrenchie
10-19-2006, 09:10 AM
Security won't let RMJ in.
Once in Le Zénith, he's gonna scream "we want Alizée" during all Maiden's concert :)

atra201
10-19-2006, 12:17 PM
Once in Le Zénith, he's gonna scream "we want Alizée" during all Maiden's concert :)

yeah go ahead and i'll scream it too.

(wow 70 posts that is something coming from me)

Ben
10-19-2006, 01:33 PM
Awesome. Iron Maiden is my favorite band (note: band. Alizée is my favorite singer). I think it's amazing that they play the entire new album live. Can't wait to see them too, I'm going with RMJ and JPM here at the end of November (Bercy, aFrenchie, not Zenith ;) ). Seen em twice before (both in NYC), always a good show. UP THE IRONS!

maareek
10-19-2006, 02:17 PM
Man, Maiden rocks so hard. Did they play Fear of the Dark? That's easily my favorite Maiden tune, and probably my favorite live song ever.

RMJ
10-19-2006, 03:31 PM
Yea ! I'll be in Le Zénith screaming for Alizée while other guys are at Bercy screaming for Maiden. :D

I'd love so much if they'd play Fear of the Dark ! It's one of my all time favorites ! It's just awesome !

NANAKI
10-19-2006, 04:41 PM
Man, Maiden rocks so hard. Did they play Fear of the Dark? That's easily my favorite Maiden tune, and probably my favorite live song ever.

They actually did play fear of the dark

RMJ
10-19-2006, 04:51 PM
They actually did play fear of the dark

Youpidou ! I hope they plays it in Paris too !

NANAKI
10-19-2006, 05:12 PM
oh yeah and my head still hurts I have a spliting headache since yesterday, but my hearing is back so that is good.

Seńor Villa
10-19-2006, 05:17 PM
oh yeah and my head still hurts I have a spliting headache since yesterday, but my hearing is back so that is good.

Just down a bottle of Alizé and you will clean your entire system and your headache will go away.:eek:

Twitch
10-19-2006, 05:36 PM
Alizé, most people I know didn't like it. I haven't tried it though. I don't get hangovers though, but a couple pints of Guinness usually gets me back on my feet after a partying binge the night before.:) Too bad you live in a country where your not old enough to drink yet Nanaki:(

Ben
10-21-2006, 10:03 AM
Youpidou ! I hope they plays it in Paris too !
They will. They almost never change their setlist mid-tour, and because this one has drawn some controversy, Nicko has even said that the setlist is here to stay.

Songs 1 - 10 are the full new album, A Matter of Life and Death, played in order. Then they end the main show with Fear of the Dark and Iron Maiden. For the encore, they play 2 Minutes to Midnight, The Evil that Men Do, and Hallowed Be Thy Name.

A lot of people are complaining that there aren't enough "classics", but I think this setlist is awesome. Recently I went to a Blind Guardian show here in Paris, and they only played two new songs! I was really disappointed by that.

RMJ
10-21-2006, 01:45 PM
Sounds like an awesome show. :)