PDA

View Full Version : Finding Alizee's music

zemasterzzz
10-19-2006, 10:58 PM
I just got an ipod nano. I have no Idea how alot of the functions work or if it's possible to buy alizee's tracks on itunes or some similar program or I have to get the cds. Can some1 help me out?

RMJ
10-19-2006, 11:56 PM
iTunes seems to have only her second CD, Mes Courants Electriques (15 tracks, including the English songs). The full albums costs 9.99 euros (dunno how much it's in CAD. And it's prolly different price anyways).

So, you would need to get the Gourmandises from some where else. If you want the CDs, then look from Amazon.fr (or .com or .ca) for example.

If you don't care about the physical CDs, then you can buy all of her albums from:
http://www.virginmega.fr/

HibyPrime
10-20-2006, 12:18 AM
10€ is about 14CAD, and since it is not availible in the canadian iTunes store (I checked), thats the price you are paying.

Tip: 1USD = about 1.2€
1CAD - about 1.4€

Twitch
10-20-2006, 12:21 AM
If you want the CD go with Amazon.ca zemasterzz since your Canadian and because it was released here its not an import and they sell it really cheap and you don't have the international shipping charges. Correction the $11.99 copies from Amazon.ca seem to be all gone and all that's left are 3rd party US based resellers.

RMJ
10-20-2006, 12:24 AM
Well, you should try some other Canadian stores, too.

zemasterzzz
10-20-2006, 04:26 PM
Thanks guys. I can't get it from itunes cause I got the canadian store right? Anyways I guess I'll either get em from amazon or that site rmj posted.

brad
10-20-2006, 05:08 PM
Thanks guys. I can't get it from itunes cause I got the canadian store right? Anyways I guess I'll either get em from amazon or that site rmj posted.

on the main page of itunes, there is a little flag type thing at the bottom where you can choose what country you want. if you select france there and search for Alizée .. you will find a lot of her stuff.

but i would recommend you buy the CDs from amazon .. there is something emotional about getting your first Alizée CD ... it is hard to explain, lol.

RMJ
10-20-2006, 05:17 PM
Damn... Brad is right. :)

Just choose the flag from the bottom. Then you can also buy Gourmandises from iTunes. It has also En Concert.

aFrenchie
10-20-2006, 05:38 PM
Wow, someone learnt something Alizée to RMJ :eek: Congrats Brad! :p

brad
10-20-2006, 05:39 PM
Damn... Brad is right. :)

that might be sig material one day .. lol

RMJ
10-20-2006, 05:45 PM
Let's not get carried away. This was second time ever I used iTunes store ! So, I'm allowed not to know such little details. :p

And technically speaking, and for my defense, it didn't really teach me anything new about Alizée. :p

brad
10-20-2006, 05:51 PM
And technically speaking, and for my defense, it didn't really teach me anything new about Alizée. :p

haha, that is true .. i knew you were going to say that :)

aFrenchie
10-20-2006, 05:54 PM
Arfff... I KNEW it was impossible! :confused:

RMJ
10-20-2006, 05:58 PM
But now is my turn to teach you facts about life !

It sucks...

I just tried to buy Laura Pausini's new EP from Italian iTunes and it won't work ! It just says that I can't buy from it and that I must go to Finnish iTunes... and of course the EP isn't available there... sigh... I guess I'll buy the single only then. :(

aFrenchie
10-20-2006, 06:02 PM
I just tried to buy Laura Pausini's new EP from Italian iTunes and it won't work ! It just says that I can't buy from it and that I must go to Finnish iTunes... and of course the EP isn't available there... sigh... I guess I'll buy the single only then. :(Hey RMJ: ask Brad! ;)

RMJ
10-20-2006, 06:06 PM
I got one thing to say...

Damn.... Brad is wrong !

(this Pausini's new single rocks, tho. :) )

brad
10-20-2006, 06:13 PM
I just tried to buy Laura Pausini's new EP from Italian iTunes and it won't work ! It just says that I can't buy from it and that I must go to Finnish iTunes... and of course the EP isn't available there... sigh... I guess I'll buy the single only then. :(

wow .. that sucks, doesn't make any sense for them to not allow people to buy something. probably some dumb legal stuff.

RMJ
10-20-2006, 06:17 PM
Yup... sucks...

I even tried to change my country to Italy but then it said that it can't be done cause I don't have credit card with Italian billing address...