PDA

View Full Version : J'en ai marre - A history of her early years

Scruffydog777
07-22-2010, 06:51 PM
I know there's a lot of JAM videos out there, but with this one, I put together clips of all her performances in 2002 and 2003 and put them together in chronological order as I did with my Mol Lolita video. I searched through youtube and couldn't find anyone else who had done it, so I figured I would do it.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FsOzAH7UMHs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FsOzAH7UMHs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Människöpesten
07-22-2010, 06:58 PM
nice work scruff, as always.

MYGOGT
07-22-2010, 07:20 PM
I know there's a lot of JAM videos out there, but with this one, I put together clips of all her performances in 2002 and 2003 and put them together in chronological order as I did with my Mol Lolita video. I searched through youtube and couldn't find anyone else who had done it, so I figured I would do it.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FsOzAH7UMHs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FsOzAH7UMHs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Simply amazing Scruffy! Fell in love all over again!

AlizéeInspired
07-22-2010, 07:26 PM
Great vid Scruff!!! Keep 'em coming!

I really like this. Seeing all the performances together was nice. It's like I was on a quick trip through time on Alizée's JEAM journey's :p. *sigh* I wish I could have witnessed one of these live :(. It's just nice to see in chronological order how she performed this performance so many times. Plus, the whole time I was watching I was reminded of when I first discovered her through J'en ai marre and watched her over and over and over and over :D.

rj.bagby
07-22-2010, 09:46 PM
A true work of art. Great Job Scruffydog!

paintballpdh19
07-23-2010, 12:29 AM
I LOVE IT! best fan made video of Alizee yet (no offense to any one who has made one) love it, great job keep up the good work! :)

User22
07-23-2010, 02:03 AM
Scruff you just opened my eyes to how many JEAM videos I have never seen or don't have.

I have maybe 6 or 7 of about the 20 you showed haha.
Time to go back to the hub:D

Man Scruff I don't know where you got all those JEAM videos, where you get them? And how many GBs of Alizee you have man?:D

Marquis<3Alizée
07-23-2010, 10:38 PM
Great vid Scruff!!! Keep 'em coming!

I really like this. Seeing all the performances together was nice. It's like I was on a quick trip through time on Alizée's JEAM journey's :p. *sigh* I wish I could have witnessed one of these live :(. It's just nice to see in chronological order how she performed this performance so many times. Plus, the whole time I was watching I was reminded of when I first discovered her through J'en ai marre and watched her over and over and over and over :D.

Same here man, I'm so glad I discovered her through J'en ai marre one of her greatest songs she's ever made. I also wish that I could of seen her preformace this live as well. You never know one day we might.

Oh yeah great job Scruff, question can you tell me how your able to use videos to make videos with Alizée I want to do somethin like you did but just with Parle Tout Bas.

Scruffydog777
07-24-2010, 11:15 AM
Scruff you just opened my eyes to how many JEAM videos I have never seen or don't have.

I have maybe 6 or 7 of about the 20 you showed haha.
Time to go back to the hub:D

Man Scruff I don't know where you got all those JEAM videos, where you get them? And how many GBs of Alizee you have man?:D

How I got them was I went through the Czech data base, line by line, downloading every performance that was still available. You'll find several performances that aren't

Here's the link if you haven't been there.

http://vdb.alizee.cz/history.php

Same here man, I'm so glad I discovered her through J'en ai marre one of her greatest songs she's ever made. I also wish that I could of seen her preformace this live as well. You never know one day we might.

Oh yeah great job Scruff, question can you tell me how your able to use videos to make videos with Alizée I want to do somethin like you did but just with Parle Tout Bas.

I use Womble MPEGvideowizard. I downloaded it from the internet and it cost about $39. There's a 30 day free trial period if you want to check it out. The problem with most video editing programs that are available for free, is that when you move along the time line to find a certain part of the video, there is a lag and it can be a long lag if you're working with a big file. With Womble, there's very little if any lag.

Here's a link. I also downloaded an added dvd making feature of it for another $20, but it wasn't really worth it. I use Nero instead for that.

User22
07-24-2010, 02:31 PM
Hey thanks Scruff for the info on the Video Editor Program. Gonna definitely check it out. Cause mine lags:(