PDA

View Full Version : Alizee wallpaper news!

steamstrgg
07-23-2010, 09:04 AM
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/3127/alizee1600x1200wallpape.png
Thanks

Fèvier
07-23-2010, 09:11 AM
She looks very different in this one. :blink:
Still saved it though :rolleyes:

Marquis<3Alizée
07-23-2010, 09:13 AM
It's a nice picture, so bright but she's has to much make-up on.

Fèvier
07-23-2010, 09:17 AM
It's a nice picture, so bright but she's has to much make-up on.

Not just make up. All these software programs that make people look like they have the softest skin on earth. Not as attractive to me, but hey it's Alizée and I'll download the pic any day :D

paintballpdh19
07-26-2010, 12:53 AM
nice picture!

User22
07-26-2010, 01:27 AM
Not just make up. All these software programs that make people look like they have the softest skin on earth. Not as attractive to me, but hey it's Alizée and I'll download the pic any day :D

I just don't get into the whole "let's make a picture of people by using some crazy software" thing. Cause no matter how hard people try it still doesn't look like the people they are trying to make it look like.

This pic is great and all but the thing is is that everyone knows it's not actually Alizee....But don't get me wrong I totally love it but won't love it as much as others since it isn't a picture Alizee was in.

Rev
07-26-2010, 02:18 AM
I just don't get into the whole "let's make a picture of people by using some crazy software" thing. Cause no matter how hard people try it still doesn't look like the people they are trying to make it look like.

This pic is great and all but the thing is is that everyone knows it's not actually Alizee....But don't get me wrong I totally love it but won't love it as much as others since it isn't a picture Alizee was in.

I agree Aaronius. "Alizée" is the one in your sig. Not a lot of makeup - just pure presence. :)

Zeerre
07-26-2010, 05:12 AM
She looks like a plastic doll, and dolls kind of creep me out.

Chuck
07-26-2010, 05:24 AM
She looks like a plastic doll, and dolls kind of creep me out.

Yeah, dolls. Like the ones in old-ladies' houses in the glass cases with the glassy eyes that follow you around when you're just there to help change a lightbulb or something, and they won't stop watching you the whole time, even after you leave, and then.....

Clowns are creepy too. But you know what's the worst? Clown dolls! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

Sorry, I gotta go now.

steamstrgg
07-26-2010, 05:33 AM
yes bad...

PW74
07-26-2010, 08:17 AM
Too much photoshop. Bring the pores back some.

User22
07-26-2010, 06:03 PM
yes bad...

And your sig is definitely a much better one of Alizee, but the lips are just a bit big. And who were you trying to make in your sig?

user472884
07-26-2010, 08:48 PM
goddamnit I hate photoshop on model photos.

Shouldn't people make opinions on someone's appearance by what they actually look like, not what some dude on a laptop did?

User22
07-26-2010, 09:08 PM
goddamnit I hate photoshop on model photos.

Shouldn't people make opinions on someone's appearance by what they actually look like, not what some dude on a laptop did?

exactly. And sorry to point out another flaw StreamStrgg, but the person in your sig has a very disproportionate face overall...I mean come on, just look at it....But I love your Alizee sig, it's very good.

Sachin_22
07-26-2010, 11:28 PM
She looks so different...

Dollizee :D

wasabi622
07-26-2010, 11:59 PM
Not going to lie. Somewhat discomforted by that overly polished doll-like look.

User22
07-27-2010, 12:33 AM
Not going to lie. Somewhat discomforted by that overly polished doll-like look.

Not going to lie. It doesn't even look like her. Looks creepy and unnatractive.

Chuck
07-27-2010, 01:12 AM
exactly. And sorry to point out another flaw StreamStrgg, but the person in your sig has a very disproportionate face overall...I mean come on, just look at it....But I love your Alizee sig, it's very good.

Hey, let's not all jump on the guy so much - he did a lot of very great work here. And as for "disproportionate" faces, Aaron, I'm a great example of that, but I like my face. (Yours ain't so perfectly proportioned either, for that matter, but I kinda like your face, too, okay?) (jkn' w u, bud.)

Steamstrgg, great stuff. Don't get discouraged - you just can't please everyone all the time. Is Incsoft where you work? Is it your own company, or the name of the software you use? Where are you located? What else can you tell us? Inquiring minds want to know!

wasabi622
07-27-2010, 01:16 AM
Hey hey, I wasn't discouraging nothing!

Just giving my 2 cents that it just looks a bit over shopped.
It's called, "constructive criticism" :p

User22
07-27-2010, 01:21 AM
Hey hey, I wasn't discouraging nothing!

Just giving my 2 cents that it just looks a bit over shopped.
It's called, "constructive criticism" :p

That's what I was trying to do but I'm not so good at the "constructive" part.

But hey at least I like 2 of the 5 things you have done so far.

steamstrgg
03-05-2011, 03:09 PM
Click Big version

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/9923/wallpaperincsoft84.jpg (http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/9923/wallpaperincsoft84.jpg)

Link 2 (http://img.webme.com/pic/s/steams/wallpaper_incsoft_84.jpg) Click Download

High Quality Wallpaper (Thanks) ;)

HelixSix
03-08-2011, 08:19 PM
Geez, a lot of hate against a guy who is showing his artistic creations of Alizée. If he wanted to have it realistic he'd just crop and resize a regular photo to wallpaper dimensions. But that would defeat the whole point of what he is doing.

I mean what do you expect...this is the art section.

Merci Alizée
03-08-2011, 08:37 PM
Geez, a lot of hate against a guy who is showing his artistic creations of Alizée. If he wanted to have it realistic he'd just crop and resize a regular photo to wallpaper dimensions. But that would defeat the whole point of what he is doing.

I mean what do you expect...this is the art section.

Indeed, Fan art section is for all kinds of creations, whether others like it or not. If one can't share his/her work on a fan forum, then where else can he do so? :rolleyes:

It's one thing to analyze and pointing out flaws one's work and other thing to hate the work. While the former helps in improving in future, later just keeps people away.

Anyways, for all the users

Wallpapers (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1713) - If you create any wallpaper of Alizée, then post it in this thread. It's sticky so, you can easily find it on the fan art (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24) forum.

If you use something different way of creating, then you can make your own specific thread and post all your creations there. That would help in keeping everything at one place.

Just a suggestion. :)

@Streamstrgg : Since you are posting all your wallpapers here on this thread, so if you suggest a different title for the thread then that will be better. :)