PDA

View Full Version : Search For ALIZEE On The Jukebox

rcs
10-21-2006, 08:48 AM
For those in the military and have to attend official dining functions, I had to go to a graduation dinner at Osan AB for one of our guys from work. Bored waiting for the function to kick off, I walked into the Officer's Club bar heading straight for the jukebox. Decided to scroll through the music listings and noticed they had an international selection. I looked under French artists and SURPRISE...they had ALIZEE! All songs were from Gourmandises. Didn't have any Korean money; this machine doesn't take quarters, aaah! Next time I'll be prepared. Too bad it wasn't a video jukebox.

Next time you all go out to some bar or club, search for Lili and take command of the music!!! Somebody is bound to ask "Who is this?" :)

Sir Wood
10-23-2006, 12:05 AM
Hmmm, thought you were enlisted somehow. I miss those days of being overseas...

Moe
10-23-2006, 04:26 AM
is it for sale? :D

rcs
10-23-2006, 08:51 AM
Hmmm, thought you were enlisted somehow. I miss those days of being overseas...

I am. It's just that the grad dinners are held at the officer's club. I guess it's nicer there than the NCO Club. I reside at Kunsan AB, 2.5 hours away.

And if Alizee pops up anywhere on this side of the continent again, I will boldly go where I never have been before...even if a language barrier slows me down. :)