PDA

View Full Version : Moi Lolita - Remix

Scruffydog777
08-25-2010, 03:54 PM
The music for this of course came from the Lola extended remix that was on some of the Moi Lolita singles.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ye5IKdEQK80?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ye5IKdEQK80?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Here's a megaupload link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J31Q13MH

alizeefan
08-25-2010, 08:30 PM
Well done thanks , i suggest hosting on myspace video then it won't get removed .

Tchaikovsky
08-25-2010, 09:19 PM
Nice job Scruffy!

Lerxst
08-25-2010, 10:21 PM
Nice video. What remix is that? I'm really digging that one.

User22
08-25-2010, 11:12 PM
"Moi... Lolita" (Lola extended remix) — 6:30

Nice Vid Scwuff!

Scruffydog777
08-26-2010, 09:47 AM
Unfortunately when you upload a video to Youtube, the resolution you see there is not as good as the original. So sometimes things show up (flaws) that weren't really noticable before uploading. So for that reason, I'm making this video private until I can download some better quality videos to work with. Then I'll repost it.

Here it is. It took three tries to find results that after uploading to Youtube were acceptable.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ye5IKdEQK80?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ye5IKdEQK80?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

AlizéeInspired
08-26-2010, 01:36 PM
Here it is. It took three tries to find results that after uploading to Youtube were acceptable.

I just got done watching it in 480p. You've done a great job! Your timing was really good and you did great putting everything together. I really liked it. And I really like what you did with the two clips of her spinning at 3:37-3:39. I thought that was really cool.

I can tell that you must have put some real time into this. Like at 1:17 when you've got it timed out to where when she claps, she claps with the beat. Off only slightly but that is to be expected when taking clips and putting them with another song. I thought you did an excellent job, Scruff!

User22
08-26-2010, 01:47 PM
Wow so since my computer didn't need to poop today, I could actually watch the whole video! And man that is now my favorite compilation video just cause its timed perfectly and I seriously think you put in every Alizee video ever made into it hahahaha. Nice work!

MarkL
08-26-2010, 02:54 PM
Wow thats actually a good remix, generally I dont like remixes but this one is an exception!

Tom
08-26-2010, 03:25 PM
Nicely done! I like it a lot :)

Karin
08-26-2010, 04:48 PM
nice! my favourite ML remix :)

Tomtentp
08-26-2010, 06:56 PM
nice! my favourite ML remix :)

+1
Excellent flurry of liliness mr scruff :wub:

wasabi622
08-27-2010, 12:25 AM
LIke always, awesome work Scruffy. I mean, I haven't been active on the forum for just a few days, but coming back to that was so nostalgic. Not sure why, but just anything Moi...Lolita related just feels that way. :p

AND! I really liked how you put in clips of the more recent Alizée. I saw some Psychedelices and UEDS. :D

RobandSandy
08-27-2010, 11:19 PM
Very very nice job Scruff, I think I watched it about 4 or 5 times now. Really good, thankyou.

Scruffydog777
09-02-2010, 02:24 PM
I was kind of surprised this video didn't do better than it did. I really enjoy listening to her remixes and find it so much better when you can have video to go along with it. I looked at the other fan videos that went along with this song and found only one that was really enjoyable, where someone had used mainly the ML video to go along with the song. That was good, but it was pretty much all they used.

This took a lot of effort, so I think this will be the last one I make.

DannyMac524
09-02-2010, 02:45 PM
Awesome job on this remix!! I totally enjoyed it. It had all my favorite clips.

MYGOGT
09-08-2010, 09:49 AM
That is just amazing Scruffy! Thanks.

alizeefan
10-04-2010, 09:03 PM
Unfortunately when you upload a video to Youtube, the resolution you see there is not as good as the original. So sometimes things show up (flaws) that weren't really noticable before uploading. So for that reason, I'm making this video private until I can download some better quality videos to work with. Then I'll repost it.

You could upload it to a filehost and provide dl link.
Most people realize youtube sucks and always probably
will compress to save bandwidth and storage.

User22
10-04-2010, 10:44 PM

Yes Scruffy, this is one I and many others would like to have....it's a very nice video:)

wasabi622
10-05-2010, 12:08 AM
Hey Scruffy, I know you do amazing jobs with these videos, but just curious, do you make any audio remixes as well?

Scruffydog777
10-05-2010, 01:06 AM

Actually I did upload it to Megaupload and posted it in the original post, but here it is again.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J31Q13MH

Yes Scruffy, this is one I and many others would like to have....it's a very nice video:)

In most of the videos I've made, I've usually uploaded it to Megaupload or Rapidshare, but if you see one of mine out there that isn't, just let me know and I'll upload it.

Thanks for the compliment. I realy like this remix. Then the addition of the video which I think came out much better than my limited talents should have been capable of, made it that much better. I don't know how many times I've watched it.

Hey Scruffy, I know you do amazing jobs with these videos, but just curious, do you make any audio remixes as well?

Sorry but I don't do any audio remixes at this point. That takes true talent.

oldguy
10-05-2010, 02:16 AM
good work. Maybe you could do something similar with this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=pR3qBJgigq8

Scruffydog777
10-05-2010, 01:37 PM
good work. Maybe you could do something similar with this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=pR3qBJgigq8

Your shortcut was a little lacking, so I added to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR3qBJgigq8

That's a good remix and I will consider it as I'm doing with a couple of other ideas I'm thinking about, that's if I do decide to do another one, because they are quite time consuming.

User22
10-05-2010, 07:53 PM
THanks for the link Scruff, and this might not help, but I just want to let you know that you should definitely do another video compilation to a remix or song. Cause you are really good at it....

wasabi622
10-05-2010, 11:02 PM
Sorry but I don't do any audio remixes at this point. That takes true talent.

Yeah, I figured that would be a lot harder. Oh well, what you're doing now is just great as well! :)

LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES
10-06-2010, 12:05 AM
Nice video Scruff! I added it to my favs!! :D

steamstrgg
10-06-2010, 03:53 PM
I had this very old. thanx

oldguy
10-12-2010, 07:56 PM
Your shortcut was a little lacking, so I added to it.

Yeah, I'm new here, so I'm not allowed to post real urls.

Actually, before you embark on a whole new one, it would be kinda nice to finish moi lolita. You cut off about a minute of the song. That's the only thing keeping it from being better than, say, this version:

youtube.com/watch?v=b11a5cTGlog

(Once again I had to cut the url short.)

Scruffydog777
10-13-2010, 01:19 AM
Yeah, I'm new here, so I'm not allowed to post real urls.

Actually, before you embark on a whole new one, it would be kinda nice to finish moi lolita. You cut off about a minute of the song. That's the only thing keeping it from being better than, say, this version:

youtube.com/watch?v=b11a5cTGlog

(Once again I had to cut the url short.)

Well unfortunately, I've found that as far as attracting new fans on Youtube, it's better to have short videos. I did a ten minute video of a history of her early years and it took a lot of time and effort (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srlhKBUbQjM_), but I think it lost some viewership because of it's length. I've posted many videos on Youtube, and it seems like the shorter, the better.

Tchaikovsky
10-13-2010, 01:38 AM
Well unfortunately, I've found that as far as attracting new fans on Youtube, it's better to have short videos. I did a ten minute video of a history of her early years and it took a lot of time and effort (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srlhKBUbQjM_), but I think it lost some viewership because of it's length. I've posted many videos on Youtube, and it seems like the shorter, the better.

Man ain't that the truth.

Zeerre
10-13-2010, 02:10 AM
Yup, most YouTube users have a short attention span, anything longer than 4 (maybe 5) minutes and they lose interest.

User22
10-13-2010, 10:04 AM
Yup, most YouTube users have a short attention span, anything longer than 4 (maybe 5) minutes and they lose interest.

I'll keep this in mind for the AVOM...thanks

wasabi622
10-13-2010, 01:06 PM

Speaking of which, for some reason, when I tried to view some of your other videos, they came up as being private, and thus unviewable.. :blink:

User22
10-13-2010, 01:43 PM
Speaking of which, for some reason, when I tried to view some of your other videos, they came up as being private, and thus unviewable.. :blink:

Same happened here....but that's why you can make an account and friend him so you can view them all, cause they are worth it...

wasabi622
10-13-2010, 01:45 PM
Same happened here....but that's why you can make an account and friend him so you can view them all, cause they are worth it...

Oh come on, of course I've already done. That was done quite some time ago. :rolleyes:

User22
10-13-2010, 03:18 PM
Oh come on, of course I've already done. That was done quite some time ago. :rolleyes:

.....I don't know if you are truely being sarcastic haha. But yah if you surbscribe to him then I am sure you can watch all of them or something. Can't wait for the next one when it comes Scruff! Cause I know you are going to get bored one day and make one:)

Scruffydog777
10-13-2010, 03:35 PM
When I first made the video history of Alizée's early years, it was 20 minutes long. I broke it up into 3 parts in order to post it on Youtube which at the time, only allowed a maximum length of 10 minutes (It's since been changed to 15). I decided to trim it down to 10 minutes and after I did that, I made the original 3 part one private. I just changed it back to public.

When I made a sequel to my hypothetical interview, I made the original private. I have just now made it public again. There were a couple of more that were private that I changed to public, so all my videos are now public.

User22
10-13-2010, 03:41 PM
When I made a sequel to my hypothetical interview, I made the original private. I have just now made it public again. There were a couple of more that were private that I changed to public, so all my videos are now public.

Thanks so much Scruff! Time to go watch some:D

wasabi622
10-13-2010, 04:15 PM
.....I don't know if you are truely being sarcastic haha. But yah if you surbscribe to him then I am sure you can watch all of them or something. Can't wait for the next one when it comes Scruff! Cause I know you are going to get bored one day and make one:)

Of course I've friended and subscribed to him. Done a long time ago, which is why I was confused when I couldn't see the video.

User22
10-13-2010, 05:08 PM
Of course I've friended and subscribed to him. Done a long time ago, which is why I was confused when I couldn't see the video.

Ahhh gotcha, well, now he went back and made all his videos public:D

PW74
10-14-2010, 12:13 PM
Nicely done. Wonderful timing Scruffy.

alizeefan
04-12-2012, 03:31 PM
Watching this video again for the first time in awhile more familiar with the clips used its well done thanks again .