PDA

View Full Version : Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply

newalizeefan
10-23-2006, 05:42 PM
so the last time i saw this video was back in 1999/2000 (i forgot)...

well i just recently watched the video on youtube and wow i must have watched it like 10 times already. its a very nice video and it reminded me a lot of Alizee for some reason. the setting is also in Paris and this video made me want to go there even more. such a beautiful city.
alizee isnt lucky that she lives in paris....paris is lucky that alizee lives there =)

anyway watch this video if you havent seen it yet. youll love it.

nurvonic
10-23-2006, 05:57 PM
lol yeah i know the song you referring to alizeefan...ill post the video for you. i remember this song back in the day...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TJ8Gedoe3_I"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TJ8Gedoe3_I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

NANAKI
10-23-2006, 06:05 PM
omg I totally forgot about that song I loved that song when you actually heard it wow thanks for refreshing my memory

newalizeefan
10-23-2006, 07:09 PM
yes its a beautiful song.
it quickly became one of my favorite songs...

Moe
10-24-2006, 02:56 AM
OMG!!! THAT SONG!! brings memories!!

thanks!!

C-4
10-24-2006, 07:04 AM
Great find in that song!
You are absolutely right in that Paris is lucky to have Alizée living there Alizéefan!

rcs
10-24-2006, 07:29 AM
Loved the song, never saw the video until now. Cool. Can you imagine if Alizee cameoed in other people's videos. Their sales would skyrocket! :cool:

DJ_Greg
10-24-2006, 03:04 PM
I used to make so much fun of Savage Garden. :D

newalizeefan
10-24-2006, 03:08 PM
yea i didnt even like them back then. i wasnt into their music. plus i was only in 7th-8th grade (forgot).
but now its like my favorite song because it reminds me of alizee and i love paris. plan to go there one day.

its kinda hard to believe that alizee came out during the time of this song. and i just found out about her this summer..lol

vctralca
10-24-2006, 07:36 PM
Yeah good song, it sure makes me remember of Alizée, "I knew i loved you" makes me remember of her too , sometimes i put this song on winamp the i open another media player and open an alizee video like a contre courant in vivement dimanche :o ,put all the volume down and just look at her with i knew i loved as a background ..