PDA

View Full Version : The JEAM Guitarists...

User22
10-21-2010, 11:51 PM
I'm going to fix this post. Going to be fixed soon.

wasabi622
10-21-2010, 11:54 PM
I'm just jealous that they got so close to her as she did her thing. :p

User22
10-21-2010, 11:56 PM
I'm just jealous that they got so close to her as she did her thing. :p

....I wouldn't recommend refering to JEAM as "her thing"....VVV's lawn gnomes might hunt you down. The JEAM doesn't deserve words such as "her thing"...it must be called by its proper name...

But yah...I am so jealous...I would just put down the guitar and watch and listen to her...

wasabi622
10-21-2010, 11:59 PM
....I wouldn't recommend refering to JEAM as "her thing"....VVV's lawn gnomes might hunt you down. The JEAM doesn't deserve words such as "her thing"...it must be called by its proper name...

But yah...I am so jealous...I would just put down the guitar and watch and listen to her...

Her thing man, her thing!

As in, what she does best? I basically said "I'm just jealous that they got so close to her as she did what she did best." I found saying "her thing" was much more convenient than typing out "as she did what she did best". :p

ImRawdg
10-21-2010, 11:59 PM
*Facepalm* at the pictures, sorry.

I'm pretty sure the guitarists, at least the JEAM guitarists, played the right chords, from what I've seen. And although one could argue their "contribution", I think that the fact that they are stage props sticks out more than anything.

User22
10-22-2010, 12:03 AM
*Facepalm* at the pictures, sorry.

I'm pretty sure the guitarists, at least the JEAM guitarists, played the right chords, from what I've seen. And although one could argue their "contribution", I think that the fact that they are stage props sticks out more than anything.

I knew the pictures would hit a home run hahaha.

But yah I too think they played the right chords and them "drooling and not even playing the right chords" was a bit of an exaggeration. But when songs are backtracked like that, it really doesn't matter what they play. You are right, they are stage props since their guitars aren't plugged into anything and they just stand there, strum, and drool....That would be an amazing job:wub:

Människöpesten
10-22-2010, 12:10 AM
nothing gets in the way of me shredding. nothing.

Merci Alizée
10-22-2010, 12:13 AM
aww, this is my first and last viewing of the page. :(

wasabi622
10-22-2010, 12:14 AM
aww, this is my first and last viewing of the page. :(

Come again.. why is this?

user472884
10-22-2010, 12:21 AM

Nah, I understand his reasoning, and agree with him.

He's referring to the photos and how they basically claim that everybody looks at Her Grace and Beauty for her half-exposed bottomzée.

If you're looking at the back of someone's head... you have no idea where he is looking.

I thought this thread would be about the guitarists themselves, who they are, where they are now, etc... not this

wasabi622
10-22-2010, 12:25 AM
Nah, I understand his reasoning, and agree with him.

He's referring to the photos and how they basically claim that everybody looks at Her Grace and Beauty for her half-exposed bottomzée.

If you're looking at the back of someone's head... you have no idea where he is looking.

I thought this thread would be about the guitarists themselves, who they are, where they are now, etc... not this

Wow.. how you understood that from his simple "aww, this is my first and last viewing of the page" is amazing. Kudos to you bud. I would've never been able to draw that conclusion.

Zeerre
10-22-2010, 12:27 AM
Not only do they stare at her derrière, but they also look at each other and nod knowingly.

He won't see your reply.:p In all seriousness, I remember MA mentioning how he didn't like the JEAM sailor suit videos, that might have something to do with it.

wasabi622
10-22-2010, 12:45 AM
He won't see your reply.:p In all seriousness, I remember MA mentioning how he didn't like the JEAM sailor suit videos, that might have something to do with it.

Huh.. to each his own then I guess.. :confused:

user472884
10-22-2010, 01:52 AM
And also it could very well be his culture, which I don't believe is big on that type of fashion.

Naft
10-22-2010, 03:57 AM
I'd rather be looking into her eyes than at her behind, even with that outfit. Might just be me though.

Zeerre
10-22-2010, 04:03 AM
I'd rather be looking into her eyes than at her behind, even with that outfit, might just be me though.

I rather get lost in her eyes as well.

DrSmith
10-22-2010, 04:06 AM
I rather get lost in a well.

« Put the lotion in the basket! »

http://www.sensesofcinema.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Silence.jpg

Zeerre
10-22-2010, 04:16 AM
« Put the lotion in the basket! »

http://www.sensesofcinema.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Silence.jpg

"It puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again."

Tom
10-22-2010, 05:54 AM

I hope I'm not the only one a bit annoyed of this thread... it shouldn't be in a fan forum IMO, I actually feel sick, it could be that I haven't eaten in 36 hours though. I thought this would be a place without this kind of stuff. When you created this topic, what were you thinking of? Sure, we might be able to discuss about the guitarists or about what she's wearing but seeing those pictures edited in Paint was just too much.....

Do I over react?

I'd rather be looking into her eyes than at her behind, even with that outfit. Might just be me though.

If you don't agree with this, what are you really a fan of?

Naft
10-22-2010, 06:00 AM

Her as a whole. Not only does she have a beautiful singing voice and can radiate her happiness on stage like nobody else can, she can make thousands of men scream like little girls simply by getting on stage.

I'm not saying that she is ugly, since she most certainly isn't. I'm saying that her behind isn't what makes her so special and adorable.

HelixSix
10-22-2010, 06:11 AM
The En Concert guitarists were pretty cool guys so I was actually interested to see if anybody knew what they were up to now. Oh well.

This thread was basically a lie to begin with so it probably should be deleted. I know I would trash it if I was a moderator.

Tom
10-22-2010, 06:16 AM

This was meant to everyone who wouldn't have chosen the eyes.

I'm saying that her behind isn't what makes her so special and adorable.

Sometimes I get the feeling that some people think so and they should stay on YouTube and not come here acting like they care for anything else than how she look.

This thread was basically a lie to begin with so it probably should be deleted. I know I would trash it if I was a moderator.

Indeed.

Naft
10-22-2010, 06:25 AM
Sometimes I get the feeling that some people think so and they should stay on YouTube and not come here acting like they care for anything else than how she look.
Exactly, sorry if it appears as if I am one of those idiots.
Personally I hold a grudge against Youtube as a whole, while the concept of a common place to see videos most of them are just cluttered with the uploaders own comments in chat-bubbles and the comment page are filled with trolls or people trying to start an argument.

Tom
10-22-2010, 06:29 AM
Exactly, sorry if it appears as if I am one of those idiots.

I never got the feeling you were. ;)
You said the best thing on this thread: I'd rather be looking into her eyes than at her behind, even with that outfit. Might just be me though.

<hr>

Personally I hold a grudge against Youtube as a whole, while the concept of a common place to see videos most of them are just cluttered with the uploaders own comments in chat-bubbles and the comment page are filled with trolls or people trying to start an argument.

Yes, I try to avoid reading the comments on YouTube.

wasabi622
10-22-2010, 03:43 PM
Guys, I think this was created for the sole purpose of being a simple joke. I mean, maybe he went a bit over the line when he suggested that they didn't do their job right as guitarists. But as for the photoshop jobs.. is that really that bad? It's just pointing out what's already there.

As for some people just liking her for her looks, who cares if they do? There are many many reasons to be a fan of someone. It does seem superficial, but I don't see it as a reason for them to not be here. This is an Alizée fan forum, so shouldn't all Alizée fans be welcome?

Bigdan
10-22-2010, 04:03 PM
Guys, I think this was created for the sole purpose of being a simple joke...
This is an Alizée fan forum, so shouldn't all Alizée fans be welcome?

I don't see anything wrong with making some joke about her OFA*,and her impact on poor men, until it's not vulgar or trash...
I think we have to be more relax about this issue...

(*Overwhelming Female Attraction)

Tom
10-22-2010, 04:43 PM
Guys, I think this was created for the sole purpose of being a simple joke. I mean, maybe he went a bit over the line when he suggested that they didn't do their job right as guitarists. But as for the photoshop jobs.. is that really that bad? It's just pointing out what's already there.

Yeah I guess you're right, Aaron created it after all. ;) I have Asperger's so I didn't understand it was a joke. Still didn't find it very funny though...

As for some people just liking her for her looks, who cares if they do? There are many many reasons to be a fan of someone. It does seem superficial, but I don't see it as a reason for them to not be here. This is an Alizée fan forum, so shouldn't all Alizée fans be welcome?

I guess I wouldn't really call that kind of person a "fan".

I think we have to be more relax about this issue...

Sorry, I've always been a bit over sensitive about this subject.

I'll just do what MA said and let you continue, enjoy! :)

SaintÀlizee
10-22-2010, 05:01 PM

Couldn't agree more. I just didn't want to be the first to say it. :D Tad bit of a sense of overreacting. I think Aaron might regret posting this now, because of all the backlash. There's not that much to get worked up over.

Jaimes
10-22-2010, 05:28 PM
Yeah all in good fun I bet, if you get it you do and of you don't well you didn't miss anything special. I'm all like it's funny cause you're like ahhh there are those people out there but fans nonetheless tho not a proper fan in some peoples opinion.
Just give them time........;)

User22
10-22-2010, 09:01 PM
....I just have to say that I don't regret posting this.

I posted it due to a lot of stress and sort of relieving my stress. A good friend that I showed Alizee to started dissing her and degrading her and saying she was only hot and all these other bad things. He then started to say that I was obsessed and all these other things and it sort of got me pissed off that people can't appreciate stars and that they are actual human beings with lives and they don't deserve to be degraded....no one does. I'm real sorry that if any of you read this that didn't want to. But I also think there is a lesson to be learned here, that people, no matter who they are, shouldn't be degraded or looked upon as objects.

And I also feel like some people tried to imply that I only like her for her looks....and I won't start anything....but I just have to say that no, I like her for the beautiful person she is, whether it be her personality, the physical side to her, or the just pure amazingness that comes along with her. Being here for 11 months straight also disproves that I don't only like her for her looks.

Edit:

Things also come out wrong when you are a hormone-raging teenager. Just like you guys went through it, well it's hard to control one's thoughts. And so I'm sorry for letting that take me over and revealing it here. It's just been a tough couple of days for me. Sorry to put my problems out on here. I won't post on this thread anymore.

severianb
10-22-2010, 09:26 PM

Exactly. This thread and it's pictures were obviously a joke, and I thought a pretty funny one. I mean, those guys are kind of funny man-puppets... but they are MEN. :D

And I have no problem at all with people discussing ALL facets of Alizée-Awesomeness. To each their own. If you find a thread CREEPY.... DON'T READ IT. I love her voice, and now that I know more about her, her whole persona. However, it all started with the JEAM video... that sexy dance, that smokin' body, the incredible backside and the perfect breasts. I'm not going to deny it. Why be dishonest? Why make those things a TABOO discussion? A lot of relationships start out that way, after all! ;)

User22
10-22-2010, 09:33 PM
However, it all started with the JEAM video... that sexy dance, that smokin' body, the incredible backside and the perfect breasts. I'm not going to deny it. Why be dishonest? Why make those things a TABOO discussion? A lot of relationships start out that way, after all! ;)

I AM SO HAPPY SOMEONE WASN'T AFRAID TO DISCUSS THIS. People, we have to face the facts that it was her beauty that opened her up to most people and it shouldn't be a TABOO subject like Severian stated. She is sexy and lets just accept that...

severianb
10-22-2010, 09:41 PM
I AM SO HAPPY SOMEONE WASN'T AFRAID TO DISCUSS THIS. People, we have to face the facts that it was her beauty that opened her up to most people and it shouldn't be a TABOO subject like Severian stated. She is sexy and lets just accept that...

You have to remember, America is a very, very, SCREWED UP country when it comes to sexuality. Puritanical is the word. It's ironic we are so uptight, considering we give the Middle Eastern countries a hard time over Burkas, veils, etc.

That said, please point me to the thread discussing Alizée's sweater puppies, and her heroic but ultimately doomed attempts to contain them. :D

User22
10-22-2010, 09:55 PM
You have to remember, America is a very, very, SCREWED UP country when it comes to sexuality. Puritanical is the word. It's ironic we are so uptight, considering we give the Middle Eastern countries a hard time over Burkas, veils, etc.

Americans get taught how to view women and sexuality starting from birth, it is the sad truth and I wish it wasn't this way...

Aayush
10-22-2010, 11:16 PM
I too dont mind much about this thread. But anyone who will enter this thread have some expectations that there will be some cool info about the guitarist. So, inplace of the infos there were some ahm... images, which broke their expectations and that may be the reason that they were so much annoyed coz they(including me n all) are possesive towards lili and all her relative things. Thats why, when instead of seeing something about the guitarist they saw those images, blewed up their mind. So i think its time to take a chill pill :)
Its not too late. We can make still make this thread a great one by providing some unknown facts, pics n info about those guys and i see no reason for deletion of thread.

User22
10-22-2010, 11:59 PM
I'm going to fix the first post and have it be somewhat informational on them so we can see who they are, where they are now, and some other things about them and how they contributed to Alizee's career.

HelixSix
10-23-2010, 12:00 AM
Well at least this thread served a purpose for me. I have a much better idea of who is full of crap in here. It's a shame because this used to be a good place. Now people are actually trying to justify their rude or misguided behavior/thoughts.

Since I'm probably on my way out of this joint I actually feel good about admitting something I used to hide. The first time I saw Alizée was in a JEAM youtube video but I skipped over it because it looked trashy. It wasn't until a year or two later that I came across one of her other videos and learned about her. So I'm actually proud I wasn't reeled in by the JEAM video.

User22
10-23-2010, 12:03 AM
Well at least this thread served a purpose for me. I have a much better idea of who is full of crap in here. It's a shame because this used to be a good place. Now people are actually trying to justify their rude or misguided behavior/thoughts.

People make mistakes and I'm no exception to that rule. I'm young and still learning...

Aayush
10-23-2010, 12:47 AM
People make mistakes and I'm no exception to that rule. I'm young and still learning...

Yea thats true, but if one can learn from their mistakes then there is no better substitute to it and i think Aaron had accepted his mistake n he will not do anything like this. It happens with everyone, may be its aaron today, tomorrow we can be there in his place :P

severianb
10-23-2010, 12:54 AM
I don't see any mistakes being made. Some people need to get off their "moral" high horse, though.

Zeerre
10-23-2010, 02:19 AM
I thought the original post was written tongue-in-cheek, and that Aaronius was being facetious and meant this whole thread as a joke. With that being said, we all know Alizée is physically attractive, that doesn’t mean, however, that I want to check AAm and see close-ups of her butt. I didn’t find the pictures offensive, but I did find them somewhat tasteless, and it wasn’t because of some misplaced sense of morality, I just thought the way they were presented objectified Alizée. I truly believe Aaronius is an Alizée fan that cares about more than just her looks, and I don’t think his intentions were to offend anyone. Just my two cents.

HelixSix
10-23-2010, 03:54 AM
I think you guys should consider how Alizée would feel if she read your posts. Not just in this thread but in the entire forum. Would any of you feel bad or guilty about some of the things you've said or some of the pictures you've posted? Would knowing that she browsed the forum cause you to act differently?

Personally I don't think she would like a lot of the things said here. More and more threads are looking like youtube comment sections. Sometimes I'm ashamed that she knows about this forum because of things people have done.

Lastly, how would you feel if you said something or even participated in a discussion that hurt Alizée or caused her to shed a tear?

Aayush
10-23-2010, 04:25 AM
I think you guys should consider how Alizée would feel if she read your posts. Not just in this thread but in the entire forum. Would any of you feel bad or guilty about some of the things you've said or some of the pictures you've posted? Would knowing that she browsed the forum cause you to act differently?

Personally I don't think she would like a lot of the things said here. More and more threads are looking like youtube comment sections. Sometimes I'm ashamed that she knows about this forum because of things people have done.

Lastly, how would you feel if you said something or even participated in a discussion that hurt Alizée or caused her to shed a tear?

I think you are right in your own way. But what you told will happen "IF" lili visits AAm n sees this thread and i think that'll rarely happen.

Karlalizee
10-23-2010, 08:28 AM
I think you are right in your own way. But what you told will happen "IF" lili visits AAm n sees this thread and i think that'll rarely happen.

i believe she once said that she has visited this forum but i do not know if she is a memeber.

lefty12357
10-23-2010, 11:12 AM
It's one of the rules and guiding principles of this site to not post anything that you think would be offensive to Alizée. I think it's a good principle to follow. Of course each one of us may have a different idea of what we think would be offensive to Alizée. Having said that, I don't doubt Alizée would be able to tell the difference between a post that is truly offensive to her versus a post that was done by someone who really is a fan and meant no harm. She must be aware that many of her fans admire her beauty and sexiness.

But one thing that does bother me is that this site seems to have a lot of threads that appear to objectify Alizée, compared to the other Alizée sites I have visited. It's not the kind of thing I would like to see us be "first" in.

wasabi622
10-23-2010, 02:50 PM

She's probably roll her eyes and go "silly teenagers".

I mean seriously, we're acting like we have to be all politically correct about this. If Alizée's ever seen a single video of her JPVA performance, she'll know that her rear end isn't something that's overlooked, just as it's not in any of her JEAM performances.

I still don't see any problem here.

severianb
10-23-2010, 05:13 PM
I didn’t find the pictures offensive...., I just thought the way they were presented objectified Alizée.

As Lilly herself has said, her job is half artist, half image. She presents herself as an "object" whenever she appears in the public eye. On stage, in videos, etc. I think I can safely say most of her fandom *began* because of the initial reaction to her image. Those who *continue* to be her fans (such as most of the currently active posters in this forum) are that because she is so much more than just a sexy image.

As I said before, MANY *wonderful* relationships start with basic physical attraction. That's why women have curves, in case you didn't know. When I remind my woman that we got together because she was "the hottest babe in the place" and stayed together because she is "the best woman on the planet"... she loves it.

I'm sure Alizée is flattered people find her to be a hottie, and even more flattered when they like her music enough to buy it!

lefty12357
10-23-2010, 05:19 PM
She's probably roll her eyes and go "silly teenagers".

Ha Ha yeah, she probably does...:)

I'm sure Alizée is flattered people find her to be a hottie, and even more flattered when they like her music enough to buy it!

Probably true, and I think she especially likes the emphasis on her music.

Bigdan
10-23-2010, 06:03 PM
She must be aware that many of her fans admire her beauty and sexiness.

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/9181/alizeebet.jpg (http://img203.imageshack.us/i/alizeebet.jpg/)

:;)

severianb
10-23-2010, 06:18 PM
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/9181/alizeebet.jpg (http://img203.imageshack.us/i/alizeebet.jpg/)

:;)

LOLZ. Loved the Psych-era haircut. :wub:

Zeerre
10-23-2010, 07:35 PM
As Lilly herself has said, her job is half artist, half image. She presents herself as an "object" whenever she appears in the public eye. On stage, in videos, etc. I think I can safely say most of her fandom *began* because of the initial reaction to her image. Those who *continue* to be her fans (such as most of the currently active posters in this forum) are that because she is so much more than just a sexy image.

I never thought she presented herself as an "object whenever she appear[ed] in the public eye," I always thought she presented an image, granted it was a Lolita image marked by sexy outfits and the like, but what she was selling was her music not her body. If people bought her albums just because they thought she was attractive, then that's another story. Other than that, I agree with your post, I think I've mentioned it before, but the first thing that attracted me towards Alizée was her beauty, I didn't even like JEAM (the song) instantly, it had to grow on me.

Like lefty said, it's probably true, and just like him, I also believe she likes the emphasis on her music.

wasabi622
10-24-2010, 02:19 AM
Like lefty said, it's probably true, and just like him, I also believe she likes the emphasis on her music.

I feel that she'd like it more if anyone just liked her for any reason and bought her albums. Though of cours

Zeerre
10-24-2010, 02:28 AM
I feel that she'd like it more if anyone just liked her for any reason and bought her albums. Though of cours

She sure could use more sales, if that's what you're getting at.

600th Post

wasabi622
10-24-2010, 02:30 AM
She sure could use more sales, if that's what you're getting at.

600th Post

I am indeed!

4,830th post

Zeerre
10-24-2010, 02:33 AM
I am indeed!

4,830th post

Show off!:mad:

:p

MarkL
10-24-2010, 03:08 AM
I unno all of the guitarists there have been played simple things like in En Concert and make it seem like theyre doing an extremely hard solo...Like I can play that Toc De Mac Solo but I make it look like im giving birth while I play it...

Zeerre
10-24-2010, 03:11 AM
I unno all of the guitarists there have been played simple things like in En Concert and make it seem like theyre doing an extremely hard solo...

The guitarists during her JEAM performances aren't even playing.:p

Like I can play that Toc De Mac Solo but I make it look like im giving birth while I play it...

I would like to see that.:D

MarkL
10-24-2010, 03:19 AM
Oopps i Meant to say I DONT make it look like im giving birth as I play it like they do lol...But yea I can show you the solo :D

Zeerre
10-24-2010, 03:21 AM
Oopps i Meant to say I DONT make it look like im giving birth as I play it like they do lol...But yea I can show you the solo :D

But now it won't be near as entertaining.:p

MarkL
10-24-2010, 03:25 AM
Just watch that guy with the glasses in En Concert I was ready to call a doctor over there...If i dont control myself Ill start yelling Push as I watch him play lol...

Get me the scissors we got a cord to cut!

Zeerre
10-24-2010, 03:47 AM
Just watch that guy with the glasses in En Concert I was ready to call a doctor over there...If i dont control myself Ill start yelling Push as I watch him play lol...

Get me the scissors we got a cord to cut!

lol I didn't notice it the first time I watched En Concert (actually I still haven't finished watching En Concert, I've only watched up to "Moi... Lolita"), next time I watch it I'll be on the look out for the guy with glasses. Maybe he was just really into it.

severianb
10-24-2010, 10:13 PM
There are actual "Rock Guitar" DVDs available which show you how to do "cool" moves to entertain the audience. It's part of the show. Hendrix didn't play guitar with his teeth and behind his head to get better sound. LOLZ. The key is to be able to play AND showboat at the same time.

I mean, half the complaints I see about Lilly are that she has a hard time dancing and singing at the same time. It's tough!

User22
10-24-2010, 11:12 PM
I mean, half the complaints I see about Lilly are that she has a hard time dancing and singing at the same time. It's tough!

Alizee doesn't have a hard time keeping up with her dancing, the audience does:D

MarkL
10-25-2010, 01:09 AM
There are actual "Rock Guitar" DVDs available which show you how to do "cool" moves to entertain the audience. It's part of the show. Hendrix didn't play guitar with his teeth and behind his head to get better sound. LOLZ. The key is to be able to play AND showboat at the same time.

Nah Im talking about his facial expression at times when he played were just hilarious. Yea theres showboating and playing around, whenever I preform I got this nice like 40 foot long patchc chord and I go walk around in the audience hoist the up on my leg and run some sweeps in a persons face. But I will tell you I dont look like Im giving birth when I do this!...

But by far the funnest is doing chords and telling the person to strum while you finger it!