PDA

View Full Version : What is your most watched Alizee video?

Matrix
10-24-2006, 04:27 PM
Fun TV part II....from 13:50 thru 15:06 I have watched and listened to this part over and over. The way Alizee sounds in this two minutes, isn't it the cutest thing you have ever heard? To you french, you are used to these sounds but to anyone who doesn't hear french, its just amazingly cute.

The way she pronounces bubble, and voila, and talking about how she hid the box like she was a tinkerbelle, it just sounds so incredibly cute! I can't get enough of this video, I always replay it.

I have watched the Fun TV interview videos the most. How about you? Which video that Brad has so generously put up for us have you played over and over and over again the most?

My second most watched video would be the Passengers Interview

RMJ
10-24-2006, 04:34 PM
Either A Contre-Courant music video or A Contre-Courant performance in Dans La Lumiere.

Have seen them maybe some hundreds times.

NANAKI
10-24-2006, 04:41 PM
A Contre Courant is the one that i watch the most.

aFrenchie
10-24-2006, 04:49 PM
Fun TV part II....from 13:50 thru 15:06 I have watched and listened to this part over and over.My avatar is at 15:17 exactly. You don't watch again that far? :confused: It's my own favorite moment.

In that video, I also like it when Lucas thinks that Gali (not a common forename) is a girl. Look at Alizée's funny face when Gali tells him he's a boy (at 7:38)

brad
10-24-2006, 05:00 PM
i go in phases .. but lately I have been watching / listening to a lot of L'Alizé

My favorite is the beginning of her concert when she is on the shoe. When it starts turning, and you know that she is back there ... then you hear her start singing, and she really sounds like an angel ... man I would have loved to have been there for that :(

I must have watched it 50 times in the past few weeks.

http://moi-alizee.us/play/?v=36

spysmasher
10-24-2006, 05:53 PM
Lately the one I've been watching most is L'Alize from Top of the Pops June 4, 2002. I just like that song and that performance ... a lot.

Then again, I have been watching Ella Elle La a lot lately, too ... and I haven't been keeping an exact count so as to say definitively which one I have been watching most. :)

Azereus
10-24-2006, 06:16 PM
J'en Ai Marre, it was the first video I saw and she looks really hot in that black sailor outfit.

bt_bird_90
10-24-2006, 06:55 PM
i go in phases .. but lately I have been watching / listening to a lot of L'Alizé

My favorite is the beginning of her concert when she is on the shoe. When it starts turning, and you know that she is back there ... then you hear her start singing, and she really sounds like an angel ... man I would have loved to have been there for that :(

I must have watched it 50 times in the past few weeks.

http://moi-alizee.us/play/?v=36

I dunno how, but even if I don't have the time to watch En Concert, from the first line, I'm completely hooked.

It is impossible to pick a most watched, so I'll cheat and just say "En Concert"

vctralca
10-24-2006, 07:39 PM
I love L'Alize Top of the Pops (germany i think), even a guy is singing along with her in the crowd, then maybe Jen ai marre in Eurobest she looks so cute

nurvonic
10-24-2006, 07:42 PM
well, one video that brad hasnt put on the site yet is this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=519g9_byN9I&eurl=

... but you can find it in the offsite videos forum. i must of watched this video about 100 times

cane17
10-24-2006, 09:59 PM
I go threw phases too,its what ever is stuck in my head.lol right now i have benn watching L'Alize and the Gourmandises performances.

xler
10-24-2006, 10:28 PM
I can't really say which one I watch the most.. my favorites are the ones with L'Alizé in them :o

aditya8617
10-24-2006, 11:52 PM
I have the En concert DVd ripped version that I downloaded some time back and that is the video that I have watched the most. On Alizee America it is the fun tv interview.

Spartan500
10-24-2006, 11:53 PM
the most watched video for me would have to be la isla bonita

spysmasher
10-25-2006, 01:04 AM
I've been watching the Festivalbar Moi Lolita videos a lot, too (Pistoia & Taormina). One of the things I find especially endearing about Alizée's performance in these videos is the way she is always waving to people in the audience. Of course, she does that in a lot of her performances. In her L'Alize performance at the Dome, there's a great shot of the people in the audience responding to her: their faces light up and they wave back. I love that!

nurvonic
10-25-2006, 01:11 AM
oh yes, alizee at festivalbar. when i first joined the site, i watched the 09 july 2002 festivalbar performance nonstop:)

http://moi-alizee.us/play/?v=42

maareek
10-25-2006, 01:16 AM
Hmm I'm not really sure but I'd probably have to go with this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOdGA5zGXs) video, because when I first found it I probably watched it at least 50 times within the next 24 hours. I don't watch videos all that much, though, I think the only Alizee videos I've actually watched all the way through are the Fun TV interview and the JEAM and ACC music vidoes. Although that basically mean I've watched more Alizee videos than all other bands/artists put together.

rwd716
10-25-2006, 02:18 AM
Yeah, the Fun TV interviews make for some quality Lili time. I really don't know what vid I watch the most though.

xaypock
10-25-2006, 02:36 AM
I've only recently discovered Alizee (Never seen or heard of her in Australia!) via the wonder of the Internet.

I've heard all her songs, but the two most watched video's for me would be Contre Courant and Ella Elle La. Love both songs and performances.
Also the En Concert DVD without her lip-syncing absolutley rocks.

newalizeefan
10-25-2006, 05:02 AM
most watched is Jai Pas Vingst Ans... i really love how she looks in that video.

then followed by Jen ai Marre and La isla Bonita.

oh and btw welcome xaypock.

Moe
10-25-2006, 06:06 AM
i'll say en concert too :P

Cooney
10-25-2006, 07:23 AM
Other than the En Concert DVD, I'd have to say the second part of the Fun TV interview is my most watched as well, for several reasons. I love her reaction right at the start, when Lucas gives her the Tinkerbelle stamp, I enjoy the part with the Japanese foods, and I also love how she rolls her R on "Réellement" when discussing her allergy to Zucchinis (the meaning of that line had been driving me crazy before seeing this interview!).

I have a quick question for any of the native French speakers on the board -

After Lucas tries all the foods, he says something to Alizée that translates as "You're a first class vixen" - Vous etes une [noun] de la premiere classe. Is the noun he uses "chipie" (English for "Minx"), or is it something else? It sounds like it has an N in it, but chipie is such a close match for meaning, I'm not sure.

General question for anybody, as well - they talk about this being the second time she's done the show, with a previous one two years prior. Are there any known copies of the first one floating around the net?

Thanks,
Cooney

aditya8617
10-25-2006, 10:50 AM
Although that basically mean I've watched more Alizee videos than all other bands/artists put together.

I bet that is true for most of us here. In my case she is the first and only artist I have ever followed.

Amelie
10-25-2006, 11:13 AM
to me-En concert perhaps... or J'en ai marre performances

C-4
10-25-2006, 02:19 PM
I like the J'en Ai Marre video that was done for "Pour Laurette" where Alizée gave away here double diamond disc that was in her bedroom.
I just like the way she looks in that video at that stage in her career and the way she speaks during the interview. The face of an angel seems to be captured better there then in any other video, except in parts of her live concert DVD when she is smiling. jmho
Nobody does it better!

DJ_Greg
10-25-2006, 04:46 PM
All time? Probably Ella Elle La, JPVA music video, or La Isla Bonita.

Sir Wood
10-29-2006, 05:00 AM
All time? Probably Ella Elle La, JPVA music video, or La Isla Bonita.

I totally agree. Everytime I watch these I get that slight skip in the heart beat and I'm all twitterpated. :wub: (Yay, I got to use the new smilies.)

atra201
10-29-2006, 08:25 AM
phases too but specially hey amigo, en concert and fun tv parts 1 and 2

General Patton
10-29-2006, 06:20 PM
I have some phases but my favorite most watched video has to be I'm Fed Up.

Kik045
10-29-2006, 08:28 PM
June 27 Gourmandises Hands down.

then Ella Elle L'a I think =P

jeroh
10-29-2006, 10:04 PM
ella elle , fun tv part 2 , all the fucking concert again and again
(in that order)

atra201
10-30-2006, 10:36 AM
how can i forget:confused: the interviews
cause Alizee is so spontaneous

bt_bird_90
10-30-2006, 09:34 PM
I tried to pick my favorite video from this site, but I ended up changing my mind 70 times.

pheio
11-01-2006, 03:42 AM
hi... i think the most watched video is La Isla Bonita... i was in shock when i saw this video, and besides she looks extremely cute and lovely... speaking of wich... anyone knows the date of La Isla Bonita performance?

RMJ
11-01-2006, 03:55 AM
anyone knows the date of La Isla Bonita performance?
8th of June, 2003.

AA-1
11-01-2006, 06:39 AM
Alizee - 2003-06-03 - TV Feature - Une Heure Avec Alizee - Fun TV Part 1
Alizee - 2003-06-03 - TV Feature - Une Heure Avec Alizee - Fun TV Part 2
Alizee - Exclusif In Ajaccio (2001-09-03)
Alizee - J'ai Pas Vingt Ans (Fête de la Musique)
Alizee - Ma Priere
Alizee - Moi Lolita (Top of the Pops Italy)
Alizee - Passengers Interview
Alizee-nd-Jenifer-Formi-Formidable-Bon-anniversaire-Charles-22-05-2004

and Les Enfoires videos.

rcs
11-01-2006, 07:08 AM
Any new Lili vid at the moment. :wub:

All time favs:

Interviews-Fun Part II

Songs-Way Too Tough To Settle On One, usually the ones where she performs before a French audience. She seems to be at ease and performs better.

Sometimes I pretend I'm living in France and tuning into the news (which is really a Lili interview vid) while I'm doing things around the house, weird I know. :blink:

Amelie
11-01-2006, 09:39 AM
J'en ai marre performances, Moi...Lolita performances, L'alize performances.

riva2model64
11-01-2006, 10:40 AM
eek! does anyone know where the Mon Maquis En Concert on the videos section of this site went?

O Rly
11-01-2006, 10:51 AM
It's deleted due to Brad feeling bad about showing the en concert to us without buying it, cause it wasn't his intention to do so (and i perfectly understand him). But tbh, you can still see it on youtube, along with the rest of en concert...

riva2model64
11-01-2006, 11:10 AM
oh, thanks I see. .

atra201
11-01-2006, 11:10 AM
It's deleted due to Brad feeling bad about showing the en concert to us without buying it, cause it wasn't his intention to do so (and i perfectly understand him). But tbh, you can still see it on youtube, along with the rest of en concert...

brad it's ok
so go post the En concert
pleeeez:o

O Rly
11-01-2006, 11:16 AM
Oh yeah, forgot that you can't see youtube atra :blink:

atra201
11-01-2006, 11:51 AM
Oh yeah, forgot that you can't see youtube atra :blink:

tough luck:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
i'm just gonna kill myself:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Fèvier
03-21-2011, 05:58 PM
*meow ^_^ *

well if I didn't get a new iPod, I would probably have to say its between Ella Elle L'a and il jouait du piano debout. mainly because they're only on video and no studio version has been released.

Scruffydog777
03-21-2011, 06:48 PM
That is such a tough question. In the begining it was definitely Moi Lolita Amsterdam. JAM was then a favorite, but there were so many different ones I enjoyed that I couldn't really pick a particular one. Then the video A Contre Courant was awesome and JPVA at the Eiffel tower was another extremely beautiful video. Amelie m'a dit? How do you choose? The awesome 2003 Stars a domicile and of late, Tempete. All I can say is her videos have far exceeded any other singers videos that I've watched.

User22
03-21-2011, 06:56 PM
That is such a tough question. In the begining it was definitely Moi Lolita Amsterdam. JAM was then a favorite, but there were so many different ones I enjoyed that I couldn't really pick a particular one. Then the video A Contre Courant was awesome and JPVA at the Eiffel tower was another extremely beautiful video. Amelie m'a dit? How do you choose? The awesome 2003 Stars a domicile and of late, Tempete. All I can say is her videos have far exceeded any other singers videos that I've watched.

That just about says it for me too, so many videos...so many favorites...

Fèvier
03-21-2011, 06:59 PM
the question is what's your most viewed, not which is your favorite. although it may be considered the same in some aspects, just look at the play count on your ipod or whatever method you choose :p

Scruffydog777
03-21-2011, 07:15 PM
the question is what's your most viewed, not which is your favorite. although it may be considered the same in some aspects, just look at the play count on your ipod or whatever method you choose :p

I can't really tell that. I've watched her so many times on my computers and I've listened to her so many times on my cd player, that I try not to listen to her on my ipod, because I'm afraid, if I listen to her too much, I might grow tired of her and I'm not going to take that chance, so I can't really answer that question.

lefty12357
03-21-2011, 08:16 PM
I listen to Alizée on my sound system at home, my CD player in the car and of course when watching videos on my computer or En Concert on my TV. In fact, I almost never use an ipod. Right now I would say I listen to UEDS the most, followed by Psych. This is mostly in the car. Next comes MCE and then Gourmandises, which I mostly listen to at home. When I go on a trip in the car, I listen to all of them, and especially the En Concert CD which is great to listen to on the road.

severianb
03-21-2011, 09:18 PM
I listen to Alizée on my sound system at home, my CD player in the car and of course when watching videos on my computer or En Concert on my TV. In fact, I almost never use an ipod. Right now I would say I listen to UEDS the most, followed by Psych. This is mostly in the car. Next comes MCE and then Gourmandises, which I mostly listen to at home. When I go on a trip in the car, I listen to all of them, and especially the En Concert CD which is great to listen to on the road.

You and I have very similar tastes. I would just add that my most watched video and also my most listened to song is this one:
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WP9LYD_Am4A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WP9LYD_Am4A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

The subtle vibrato she uses is just perfect. I wish she'd do a whole album like this. Classy and beautiful. Fits her well.

User22
03-21-2011, 09:47 PM
well if I didn't get a new iPod, I would probably have to say its between Ella Elle L'a and il jouait du piano debout. mainly because they're only on video and no studio version has been released.

...bow down to me...

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6262

Congratulations, you just stumbled upon very good quality mp3s of both those performances and many more :p

Fèvier
03-21-2011, 10:02 PM
...bow down to me...

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6262

Congratulations, you just stumbled upon very good quality mp3s of both those performances and many more :p

But alas, those are mp3 versions of a performance not the studio version of the songs. I have the videos saved as music vids on my iPod so they get played along with all the rest of her songs. Thanks for trying though :p

User22
03-21-2011, 10:18 PM
But alas, those are mp3 versions of a performance not the studio version of the songs. I have the videos saved as music vids on my iPod so they get played along with all the rest of her songs. Thanks for trying though :p

ergh! Well besides wasting battery by watching the video of it, you can listen to the mp3 of it! I have an album on my ipod dedicated to unnofficial songs done by her like these ones. Something to think about ;)

Fèvier
03-21-2011, 10:25 PM
Again, it's put as a music vid. That means I don't have to watch it to listen. Only if I really get the urge to do I ever watch videos on my iPod. :P

babyblue558
03-21-2011, 10:48 PM
According to iTunes it's A Contre-Courant the music video but I suspect in my early fan days I watched the J'ai Pas Vingt Ans music video countless more times on YouTube as it was the video I discovered Alizée with :cool:

Azhiri
03-21-2011, 11:00 PM
Back when I still took a LOT of influence from Alizée, I watched her Gourmandises-era videos A LOT, mostly Moi... Lolita and Gourmandises. Those probably take the lead.

Other than that I've seen the Fun TV interview and La Methode Cauet a bunch because I think they're entertaining. :p

User22
03-22-2011, 09:35 AM
Other than that I've seen the Fun TV interview and La Methode Cauet a bunch because I think they're entertaining. :p

I agree! The Fun TV Interview is so funny, especially when she opens the Tinkerbell Stamp :wub: And La Methode Caudet is especially funny since the co-host asks the weirdest questions to Alizee and doesn't even know her name hahaha.

Naft
03-22-2011, 07:21 PM
En Concert CD-1 according to my Windows Media Player..:wub:

Ange
03-22-2011, 09:41 PM
I think its the moi lolita video for me.

Tom
03-23-2011, 08:50 PM
I don't watch many videos... I mainly just listen to the music. I think I've watched the J'en ai marre! music video more than any other video though.

vercingetorix
03-24-2011, 06:46 PM
ACC all the way...

Iwillmeether
03-24-2011, 08:23 PM
La Javanaise!!!!!! Not a doubt in my mind.

severianb
03-24-2011, 09:46 PM
La Javanaise!!!!!! Not a doubt in my mind.

I just got done watching it 3 times in a row, cranked up on a set of very nice headphones so I could hear any flaws. Guess what. There are none.

"The French Britney Spears".... that description makes me sick at the utter ignorance of it after watching this video.

Iwillmeether
03-24-2011, 09:52 PM
I just wish that guy playing guitar wasn't there...

Lerxst
03-24-2011, 10:29 PM
For me, it's probably LIB followed closely by Gourmandises (Absolutement Ete) performance.

User22
03-24-2011, 10:49 PM
I just wish that guy playing guitar wasn't there...

I think he actually makes the video x10 better since his melodious guitar skills really compliment her voice :)

SaintÀlizee
03-24-2011, 10:58 PM
I've watched L'Alize over a thousand times. I just found a version in HQ that I didn't know existed. I've been watching that old standard version that was uploaded back in '06 for months. Here's a link to the new one, which many of you probably already know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNrqFc_8wg0

I say "new," but the video is 10 months old. Someone from this forum might be the uploader. Not sure. Didn't ask. I just watch, haha

User22
03-25-2011, 12:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNrqFc_8wg0

That's pretty uber high quality right there...good find!

Iwillmeether
03-25-2011, 06:49 AM
I think he actually makes the video x10 better since his melodious guitar skills really compliment her voice :)

I didn't say I didn't want him to be playing the guitar, I just wanted him like out of sight

User22
03-25-2011, 07:55 PM
I didn't say I didn't want him to be playing the guitar, I just wanted him like out of sight

Ahh I see...

But yeah, my most watched video has to be the FUN TV Interview or ACC Music Video :)

Iwillmeether
03-25-2011, 10:56 PM
I can't help but laugh at the ACC music video, mainly the part where the guy just falls from the ceiling and jumps directly down that hole. I always just think in my mind, he's just some crazy guy living in that building and she found him and he's just freaking out about how amazing she looks, and he's trying to get away from her overpowering good looks.... That's how my brain works.

User22
03-25-2011, 11:04 PM
he's trying to get away from her overpowering good looks....

Hahaha I nevee thought of it like that before! I'm gonna be laughing for a while :D

Euphoria
03-26-2011, 03:51 AM
Probably Gourmandises En Concert. I like the electronic arrangement.

User22
03-26-2011, 09:47 AM
Probably Gourmandises En Concert. I like the electronic arrangement.

That was indeed a well-arranged performance. It's my most watched performance of En Concert by far.

SaintÀlizee
03-26-2011, 01:05 PM

What if it were you playing that guitar? Would you want to be "out of sight"? You can hardly blame him.

Iwillmeether
03-26-2011, 02:08 PM
He already got to meet her, he doesn't have to be on stage too