PDA

View Full Version : Alizee google takeover

woohoo
11-22-2010, 05:40 PM
Hey so I have an idea for kinda promoting Alizee. So on the google homepage in the bottom left corner you can change the background image for google on a computer.

So I was thinking that since we have some talented artists here that we could make some backgrounds for AA and Alizee. Then on every computer we use just change the background to one that we upload. I know that it is easy to change and unless you use a library computer normally a lot of people wont see it but whatever.

What are your thoughts?

EDIT- hey I just found out its only attached to your gmail account, sad face. I guess we cant do this but we can still make some pics.

paintballpdh19
11-22-2010, 06:02 PM
good idea....i would just like it for my own personal google search page... anyone care to help? (im not good at that stuff :p)

AlizéeInspired
11-22-2010, 06:38 PM
good idea....i would just like it for my own personal google search page... anyone care to help? (im not good at that stuff :p)

You've got to have an account through google or something in order to have a fixed theme. If you don't have one, it should be fairly easy to make one. It's been so long since I made mine that I don't remember what all they ask. I've got it set to where I'm always signed into it so that I can have a theme on my google homepage. You can even link your google account to your YouTube. If you do that though, I think it makes the password for both accounts the same... Once you've got your google account, all you have to do to get a theme is click on change theme and search for whatever you want. Mine is an Alizée theme. There aren't too many to choose from though :(

I hope this helps. I think this is what you were asking anyway :rolleyes: