from Alizée community's facebook

waiting for the details.

YAY!!!!!! :D

yeah... but no live stream on site...

And awww :(
Well we can't ever have everything right? :p

User22
12-31-2010, 11:39 PM
My guess is they are saying Les Collines or something is on there...not something like Tout de la Musique or something...

Människöpesten
12-31-2010, 11:48 PM
either way. FUCK YEAH PUBLICITY.

User22
01-01-2011, 01:21 PM
I posted this on AF, I'm to lazy to adapt it as a post and not a new thread, so here:

A. Community on Facebook:

Alizee sur W9 maintenant!
Alizee is on W9 right now!

This was posted yesterday and we didn't know what it meant. But according to A. Community, it was on W9 Replay today.

A. Community later posted that it was just La Isla Bonita from 2003 being played.

But man, it would have still been nice to get a recording of this :(

Here is the link provided by A. Community if anyone can record it (it is listed as Chapter 2 on the left):
http://www.w9replay.fr/#/emissions/le-meilleur-des-tubes/21272

And on that link you can see on the left a thumbnail showing a picture of Alizee doing JEAM with a title, "Jeunes et deja au Top" which means "Young and already on Top".

Someone please record this! thanks!

Also here is A. Community's facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Community/122787967768400

So in conclusion, I think it can be several of Alizee's videos put into one program.

DrSmith
01-01-2011, 01:40 PM
And on that link you can see on the left a thumbnail showing a picture of Alizee doing JEAM with a title, "Jeunes et deja au Top" which means "Young and already on Top".

:confused: Is a video supposed to play when you click on that? Nothing's happening for me.

Karin
01-01-2011, 02:10 PM
:confused: Is a video supposed to play when you click on that? Nothing's happening for me.

same here :(

ADOREAlizée
01-01-2011, 03:06 PM
Hello everybody, happy new year!!!!
I would like to know if anybody knows any information about Alizée CONCERT DATES for 2011. I will be traveling to Paris in July 2011 from USA for 1-month, and would love to go to one of her shows if it happens to fall in the summer. I know she does tributes and has been seen at bars behind the DJ as well as the annual Les Enfoires. When is she playing a solo show like the EN CONCERT?? It would also be nice to get a group together and see her, although that would be pretty difficult. Any info, ideas of suggestions are more than welcome. I have a big feeling Alizée will have a big impact in France and the world in 2011. Lets all keep supporting one of the greatest singers of all time.:):):):):):):):):):):)

User22
01-02-2011, 05:49 PM
Hello everybody, happy new year!!!!
I would like to know if anybody knows any information about Alizée CONCERT DATES for 2011. I will be traveling to Paris in July 2011 from USA for 1-month, and would love to go to one of her shows if it happens to fall in the summer. I know she does tributes and has been seen at bars behind the DJ as well as the annual Les Enfoires. When is she playing a solo show like the EN CONCERT?? It would also be nice to get a group together and see her, although that would be pretty difficult. Any info, ideas of suggestions are more than welcome. I have a big feeling Alizée will have a big impact in France and the world in 2011. Lets all keep supporting one of the greatest singers of all time.:):):):):):):):):):):)

Glad to see some positivity around here! Uhhh...woh...too much to digest there...

And guys I haven't found anyone that can see the video on W9replay.fr....there goes a lost Lilly video :(

Edit:

According to BigDan all it was was JEAM playing...

wasabi622
01-03-2011, 01:18 AM
Am I the only one that's stuck here? Without the video ever loading after the ad?

http://i52.tinypic.com/2rlzqfp.jpg

User22
01-03-2011, 01:21 AM
No you aren't Wasabi....sorry but we figured out that it's just a video of JEAM and LIB. BigDan was able to see it since he is in France. He said it was nothing new.

/thread :p

wasabi622
01-03-2011, 01:25 AM
No you aren't Wasabi....sorry but we figured out that it's just a video of JEAM and LIB. BigDan was able to see it since he is in France. He said it was nothing new.

/thread :p

Huh.. yeah, I figured so from the little picture on the side.

Curses.. I see they're still stuck to the lolita days.

User22
01-03-2011, 09:45 AM
Curses.. I see they're still stuck to the lolita days.

Well hey at least they appreciate her in some way :o

wasabi622
01-03-2011, 01:36 PM
Well hey at least they appreciate her in some way :o

Agreed. You take what you can. "Old" publicity is better then no publicity.

Iwillmeether
01-03-2011, 02:10 PM
How did you do that to your browser? the part on the top?

User22
01-03-2011, 03:55 PM

Thanks to RMJ and a couple others, there are now Alizee "personas" you can put on Mozilla Firefox. Simply download Firefox, open it, google "firefox personas", click the link to the firefox personas page, search for "Alizee", download the persona, and it will show up on your Firefox browser:)

And Wasabi, this is a good example of something that should be talked about in off-topic or the Support sub-forum;)

Anyway, back on topic :p

wasabi622
01-03-2011, 04:23 PM

If you have firefox, just go here and pick out what ya want! :)

http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/gallery/All/search?p=alizee&search.x=0&search.y=0