PDA

View Full Version : Alizée & Jeremy in a video!

User22
03-08-2011, 10:33 PM
Okay so I thought it was rare to see Alizee and Mylene together....but man this is the first video I have ever seen with Alizee and Jeremy in it together...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/shz3vQ7MMpc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shz3vQ7MMpc&feature=related

So...any thoughts on the video or do you guys know of any other videos with both of them in it?

lefty12357
03-08-2011, 10:45 PM
Yeah, and what's cool is the show took place live in New York and Alizée and Jeremy were there in the audience.

User22
03-08-2011, 10:49 PM
Yeah, and what's cool is the show took place live in New York and Alizée and Jeremy were there in the audience.

:eek: It just occured to me that the video must have been recorded in 2008-2009 because of the haircut which means that Alizee sneaked over hear without me knowing! I wonder if Alizee just randomly comes to the states whenever she wants without anyone knowing haha. Pretty cool that she came over to New York :D

BrianO1
03-08-2011, 10:55 PM
If I remember right, she stopped there on her way back from Mexico.

woohoo
03-08-2011, 11:06 PM
I think it was about 2-3 months after the end of the mexican concerts. I remember that she came over from France.

Deepwaters
03-09-2011, 02:02 AM
I think it was about 2-3 months after the end of the mexican concerts. I remember that she came over from France.

LOL yes. I don't know why she bothers trying to keep things like that secret. Her fans have Alizéedar. :D

Naft
03-09-2011, 01:57 PM
LOL yes. I don't know why she bothers trying to keep things like that secret. Her fans have Alizéedar. :D
*Some pun comment about how it's first discovered by some (including me) for the first time now*

Jokes aside, I think she does just cause she's a shy person and don't want all the fans crowding around her constantly. (Or maybe she does, I don't know but I'd guess that's why, could also why she in some pictures wore dark glasses/hats, or because it's fashion. I guess it works both ways.)

Scruffydog777
03-09-2011, 02:16 PM
This was just another example of how during the Psych stage, she looked awesome off stage while she looked like plain Jane on stage. Why?

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/2652/alizeej.jpg (http://img97.imageshack.us/i/alizeej.jpg/)

Naft
03-09-2011, 03:01 PM
This was just another example of how during the Psych stage, she looked awesome off stage while she looked like plain Jane on stage. Why?

What do you mean? I think she looked stunning both on-stage and off-stage, just not much for the dresses that were practically mommy-dresses.

http://i53.tinypic.com/29zr3ix.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/2nl781k.jpg
http://i56.tinypic.com/1zz3qmd.jpg

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/--2DLScviGY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(A slightly off topic post, but am I the only one to notice the stumble at about 1 minute 35 seconds in?)

Fèvier
03-09-2011, 03:35 PM
Nope. I already tried pointing that out in an older thread. :p

Scruffydog777
03-09-2011, 03:38 PM
I'm sorry Naft. Maybe it's just a question of personal taste, but I think everyone of those outfits look horrible.

Fèvier
03-09-2011, 04:12 PM
^ thou doesn't even like the kitty outfit! :eek: :(

I think i just lost a bit of respect for you :p

Scruffydog777
03-09-2011, 07:33 PM
I have a tendency to compare everything she wears to that beautiful white dress she wore during En Concert. It really accentuated her beauty and I don't think any of these outfits did that. Her figure has changed a little bit over the years but she still has a great figure and I'd like her see her wearing better outfits that show case her wonderful looks.

Deepwaters
03-09-2011, 07:41 PM
*Some pun comment about how it's first discovered by some (including me) for the first time now*

Actually I just made it up. I don't know if anyone else already has.

Jokes aside, I think she does just cause she's a shy person and don't want all the fans crowding around her constantly. (Or maybe she does, I don't know but I'd guess that's why, could also why she in some pictures wore dark glasses/hats, or because it's fashion. I guess it works both ways.)

Of course that's why, and of course we should respect her privacy. I just find it amusing that her fans so often manage to find things out no matter how she tries to hide them. That visit to New York was supposed to be an under-the-Alizéedar trip, but somehow people found out about it and there was a thread here at the time that was titled "OMG Alizée is in New York RIGHT NOW" or something to that effect.

And then there was the "secret" wedding in Las Vegas that didn't stay secret for long.

Alizéedar. We should patent it. It probably has an application in scientific research. ;)

Iwillmeether
03-09-2011, 08:03 PM
Might as well rename this thread "Her Clothes" XP

User22
03-09-2011, 11:41 PM
That visit to New York was supposed to be an under-the-Alizéedar trip, but somehow people found out about it and there was a thread here at the time that was titled "OMG Alizée is in New York RIGHT NOW" or something to that effect.

I'm really starting to get freaked out lately. This is because she has not showed up anywhere for the past month and a half since Les Enfoires. For all I know she could be roaming around the states without anyone knowing...creepy:eek:

Future Raptor Ace
03-09-2011, 11:50 PM
Okay so I thought it was rare to see Alizee and Mylene together....but man this is the first video I have ever seen with Alizee and Jeremy in it together...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/shz3vQ7MMpc?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="480"></iframe>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shz3vQ7MMpc&feature=related

So...any thoughts on the video or do you guys know of any other videos with both of them in it?
Yep http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4347&highlight=grand+journal+york
She was in times square for the Grand Journal, topic being the 2008 election (I think this was the day before President Obama became president)
*NO POLITICS INTENDED*

MarkL
03-10-2011, 12:09 AM
I'm really starting to get freaked out lately. This is because she has not showed up anywhere for the past month and a half since Les Enfoires. For all I know she could be roaming around the states without anyone knowing...creepy:eek:

I think thats the point, sure being a celebrity would be awesome but paparazzi and stuff must be terrible not being able to do like anything without it being horibly scrutinized by the media. So I guess she prefers if she can do what she wants then have ppl find out about it later after it already has happened in a sense :P

Deepwaters
03-10-2011, 10:39 AM

LOL horrors! :p I mean, you could hop into your favorite restaurant for lunch and there she'd be at the next table. Or you could go out for a walk and pass her on the street, chattering away about whatever. What's the country coming to with all these foreigners going about incognito?

Better brush up on your French, everyone. ;)

Merci Alizée
03-10-2011, 10:52 AM
Better brush up on your French, everyone. ;)

Doesn't matter as you'll hardly be able to speak anything even if you become fluent in French. :p

Människöpesten
03-10-2011, 05:29 PM
dude. New York is awesome. Alizée has been there and I'm from there. yeee. to FRA: we're the best.

Fèvier
03-10-2011, 06:20 PM
dude. New York is awesome. Alizée has been there and I'm from there. yeee. to FRA: we're the best.

I are from new york as well :p
though not exactly from the city, but still. I'm here. :rolleyes:

Future Raptor Ace
03-10-2011, 09:01 PM
Yea we are lol :cool:
She will be back, apparently she likes traveling to NYC; she did a few times with Myrlene

User22
03-10-2011, 11:07 PM
Yea we are lol :cool:
She will be back, apparently she likes traveling to NYC; she did a few times with Myrlene

Indeed she did...It is very likely she visited spots like the Empire and Statue of Liberty...which means some of us have walked where she has :eek: jk'n haha.

Fèvier
03-10-2011, 11:22 PM
Indeed she did...It is very likely she visited spots like the Empire and Statue of Liberty...which means some of us have walked where she has :eek: jk'n haha.

And just to think. The times we've traveled through New York before becoming a fan, we could have possibly been only but a few feet away from her. Especially if you're going through Grand Central. (this thought actually came up when I went into the city and arrived at GC. :rolleyes:)

Future Raptor Ace
03-10-2011, 11:40 PM
Im pretty sure she visited the world trade center in 2000 but she probably did all the things tourists would do in the city.
And just to think. The times we've traveled through New York before becoming a fan, we could have possibly been only but a few feet away from her. Especially if you're going through Grand Central. (this thought actually came up when I went into the city and arrived at GC. :rolleyes:)
Scary huh, but I think your best bet in running into Alizee in the city is taking a trip to JFK, otherwise you got a 1 in 8.3 million chance in running into her at any given second.

Rev
03-11-2011, 01:07 AM
Im pretty sure she visited the world trade center in 2000 but she probably did all the things tourists would do in the city.

Scary huh, but I think your best bet in running into Alizee in the city is taking a trip to JFK, otherwise you got a 1 in 8.3 million chance in running into her at any given second.

I ran into my boss and his family in NYC. Never underestimate synchronicity. :)

Naft
03-11-2011, 02:53 AM
Doesn't matter as you'll hardly be able to speak anything even if you become fluent in French. :p

"Better have it and not need it than need it and not have it."

User22
03-11-2011, 03:15 PM
"Better have it and not need it than need it and not have it."

You're not allowed to make up quotes lol. Nah I'm kidding. But yeah I would love to know french and not be able to use it rather than not have it. But I wouldn't become speechless around her...i would actually be able to talk to her unlike most haha. Or at least I think so...but I'd probably freeze up anyway....

rcs
03-11-2011, 05:03 PM
...I think your best bet in running into Alizee in the city is taking a trip to JFK, otherwise you got a 1 in 8.3 million chance in running into her at any given second.

Sooo, you're saying there's a chance, eh?

I had just gotten back from following her entire Mexican tour with Roman, Amigo, Sirwood, Lowbeam, Ben, and RMJ. Was the best summer vacation I ever had...climbing pyramids and playing Indiana Jones exploring caves and underground tunnels during the day, only to cap it off with an Alizee concert with mexican fans at night! We had a blast down there, BUT we were definitely shocked that she entered US soil. I recall Ben asking where her location was at the time on AAm. We spent so much time trying to figure out which monuments she would visit in Mexico or airport she'd be flying out of (we'd be thrilled to have flown with her of course :p) that I don't believe anyone gave much thought that she'd be visiting us.

User22
03-18-2011, 10:29 AM
Wait, she actually crossed the border after/during the Mexico tour?!

tachibanakosuke
04-23-2011, 09:25 PM
This Jeremy Chatelain is such a lucky guy I hate him :(