PDA

View Full Version : New AAm Podcast!!!

User22
03-20-2011, 08:44 PM
So I'm hoping that by making this thread I caught the attention of some of the podcast coordinators from back in the day. And that was my intention because we have not made a podcast in a billion years and I think we should make a couple in the near future.

Now the problem is, there are obviously no new topics to discuss, but there are some that have not been discussed on recent podcasts, one of these being the songs on UEDS/peoples' final view of the UEDS era. I was hoping we could maybe get a few of the people in this podcast that were here during the Psych era so we could also discuss the similarities and differences of the 2 eras/albums.

I know most people here have Ventrilo from recent discussions on there comps, so it won't be too hard to coordinate this thing. And just like the Moi...Lolita 10th Anniversary Chat Party, we can send out messages to everyone encouraging them to come.

And once we hold the Ventrilo chat, then I was hoping someone (Ruroshen or Brad, since I know you two still lurk here and are reading this right now) could record it, cut it up, then submit it to the podcast.

So...thoughts, concerns, total and utter excitement, questions?

Merci Alizée
03-20-2011, 09:52 PM
I have been wondering the podcast topic ever since FanDeAliFee asked Jalen and Azhiri about this. There are couple of issues with it. Ruroshen's vent server isn't up anymore.
But the main issue is topic and I think I found one. There can be 2-3 podcasts for

Alizée at Les Enfoirés[

woohoo
03-20-2011, 10:10 PM
Avom died off cause there was really no news, you could do a podcast for Les Enfoirés but it would probably just be a lot of music taken from the event.

severianb
03-20-2011, 11:12 PM
That might be fun. I'd try to make it, for sure.

User22
03-20-2011, 11:54 PM
Ruroshen's vent server isn't up anymore.

Ahhh tartar sauce!!!

Does anyone know if it costs money to host a vent server or how that works?

And yeah, AVOM died cause there was nothing at all...

Människöpesten
03-21-2011, 12:01 AM
TECHNICALLY, I'm an admin for a vent server. And yes, it does cost money. It varies based on how many slots you want to be able to occupy(I believe it's 10 and up) i'm not 100% on how much it costs, but it's not THAT much.

User22
03-21-2011, 12:22 AM
TECHNICALLY, I'm an admin for a vent server. And yes, it does cost money. It varies based on how many slots you want to be able to occupy(I believe it's 10 and up) i'm not 100% on how much it costs, but it's not THAT much.

Hook us up Manni!!! Would we be able to use it just once?

user472884
03-21-2011, 12:33 AM
Guys,

I didn't make it for the fun of it.

Cheap, text chat, video/audio chat, no downloads or server issues, albeit doesn't have all the recording luxuries Ventrilo has.

tinychat(dot-to-the-comstermeiester)(slash, mother fucker)alizeeamerica

Merci Alizée
03-21-2011, 12:52 AM
Guys,

I didn't make it for the fun of it.

Cheap, text chat, video/audio chat, no downloads or server issues, albeit doesn't have all the recording luxuries Ventrilo has.

tinychat(dot-to-the-comstermeiester)(slash)alizeeamerica

Jalen? :blink:

User22
03-21-2011, 06:37 AM

Most likely...

Fèvier
03-21-2011, 07:00 AM

Most likely...

If you didn't notice, Jalen currently has 5,059 posts. He just made that account to say what he really needed to say but found it unworthy for the big 5060. :p

User22
03-21-2011, 02:51 PM
If you didn't notice, Jalen currently has 5,059 posts. He just made that account to say what he really needed to say but found it unworthy for the big 5060. :p

Ahhh, thanks for the explanation :)

rcs
03-24-2011, 05:02 AM
You seem dedicated. You could just head this up yourself. :cool:

User22
03-24-2011, 04:28 PM
You seem dedicated. You could just head this up yourself. :cool:

Why thankyou for the comment! If I had a vent server then I would though :(

But hey, maybe we could just do it in Tinychat and not record it, just discuss among ourselves and have a good time! Hmm...

Plaz
03-27-2011, 08:52 PM
what ever happened to that podcast from the photoshoot sometime last year?

User22
03-27-2011, 10:14 PM
what ever happened to that podcast from the photoshoot sometime last year?

If I remember correctly, Ruroshen recorded it and the file got corrupted so he lost it. That might have been for another chat party or something though...

Either way, Ruroshen can't be contacted since he's pretty much gone for good.

Does anyone know who submitted the podcasts to iTunes? Was it Ruroshen?

FanDeAliFee
03-28-2011, 05:20 PM
Either way, Ruroshen can't be contacted since he's pretty much gone for good.

What does that mean? I didn't know we were permitted to leave THE CULT! ;)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UPw-3e_pzqU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

User22
03-28-2011, 11:06 PM
Ruroshen invented the cult, so he's allowed to take time off lol.

User22
08-29-2011, 12:23 AM
There can be 2-3 podcasts for Alizée at Les Enfoirés

Dear everybody,

If you are able to record audio going out of your computer, please contact me so we can get something to work out, because after listening to Double Je, I REALLY WANT TO DO ANOTHER PODCAST via Tinychat where we are all talking while we watch Les Enfoires.

And I know not many people have any LE's...I only have 1 full one, so we could even do something that has already been done just an update version or something.

Either way, let's get a podcast/chat party going!!! We have more active members now than we have had in a long while, so let's get it up and running!

We already have a Tinychat set up too...

Merci Alizée
08-30-2011, 02:50 PM
All podcast links are dead after the server change. We'll have to get those podcasts back first.

Fall
08-30-2011, 09:26 PM
All podcast links are dead after the server change. We'll have to get those podcasts back first.
Does that mean that all the other podcasts have to be uploaded? Because I'm sure more than one members have 'em, including me, but I'm not sure if I have 'em all

User22
08-31-2011, 01:58 AM
Hmm...can someone upload them to megaupload then link them here please?

Merci Alizée
09-01-2011, 12:44 PM
Hmm...can someone upload them to megaupload then link them here please?

We'll get all podcast episodes back. No need to upload those on megaupload.

User22
09-01-2011, 12:57 PM
We'll get all podcast episodes back. No need to upload those on megaupload.

Okay then. Thanks!

Taxi Driver Aaron
10-02-2011, 02:53 AM
I'm still waiting for them to show.. I have been subscribed to this podcast for a few months now and it still doesn't even have the podcasts up! :( ... let alone cover art :( ... maybe we should enlist the help of Karin to design the podcast art! :D

Taxi Driver Aaron
10-16-2011, 07:02 PM
any updates?

Merci Alizée
02-05-2012, 09:09 AM
Don't know about new podcast, but I have uploaded first 5 to soundcloud and added links to first post in related podcast thread.

So if you have never heard podcast before, listen to those. :)

Taxi Driver Aaron
02-05-2012, 11:38 PM
Don't know about new podcast, but I have uploaded first 5 to soundcloud and added links to first post in related podcast thread.

So if you have never heard podcast before, listen to those. :)

are we going to get her back up on itunes again?

Merci Alizée
02-06-2012, 09:55 AM
are we going to get her back up on itunes again?

To be honest, I have no idea about how to get it back on itunes. :nervous:

Can anyone help me for this?

Davedel
12-16-2012, 01:58 PM
I don't know how to get it back on iTunes but do think that 1 podcast about every 3-6 months would be a good idea for this site. It wouldn't keep anyone up on the day-to-day goings of Alizee but would let everyone know what she's been up to as of late. Of course, it would have to be made by someone who is up on the latest news (Tatoos, Les Enfoires, Twitter, Facebook, Photos, etc. That's not me.. as my time was back in 2005 & 2006. Just a thought.