PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween! What's your scariest moment?

Matrix
10-31-2006, 12:21 PM
For me it was when I was walking in the woods and I saw a dark winged creature following me, then it flew away. I never saw it again, but to this day I wonder what it was.

nurvonic
10-31-2006, 12:28 PM
are you from jersey? maybe it was the jersey devil...lol.

my scariest moment was when me and some friends were at fort caroline at 2 o'clock in the morning. the fort is in the middle of the woods and is surrounded by a nature trail. we walked on the nature trail and got lost for like 2 hours..lol. the trail went in every direction for miles and we didnt know where the hell we were. we finally saw a light that led us to the main rode that led us to our cars...it was a fun night, lol

atra201
10-31-2006, 12:41 PM
mine was a black cat that jumped in front of me when i was young
at night iand i thought it was a demon:o

Amelie
10-31-2006, 12:50 PM
scariest moment? maybe when i was sitting on the grave in cemetary... and it was night...

I <3 Zombies
10-31-2006, 12:56 PM
This one time I was walking home from a football game with a freind. As we started walking, this guy started following us like 100 m. behind us, and followed us the km. and a half home. Just as we were crossing a bridge (an intersection above a highway) we looked back and saw he was just standing there. I looked foward for one sec, my friend (Calvin) never taking his eyes off the man, and then looked back... AND HE WAS GONE! Calvin didn't seem to notice until I punched him in the shoulder, and we quickly walked over. We then found his boxes, two twelve packs of Bud light lying on the sidewalk on the middle of the bridge, and the guy was no where to be found. To this day the only logical explanation is that he jumped, but no one was ever found (it's like a forty foot drop onto cement, hard to walk away from)

atra201
10-31-2006, 01:03 PM
scariest moment? maybe when i was sitting on the grave in cemetary... and it was night...

why afraid the dead would rise and eat you .:rolleyes:

Amelie
10-31-2006, 01:09 PM
This one time I was walking home from a football game with a freind. As we started walking, this guy started following us like 100 m. behind us, and followed us the km. and a half home. Just as we were crossing a bridge (an intersection above a highway) we looked back and saw he was just standing there. I looked foward for one sec, my friend (Calvin) never taking his eyes off the man, and then looked back... AND HE WAS GONE! Calvin didn't seem to notice until I punched him in the shoulder, and we quickly walked over. We then found his boxes, two twelve packs of Bud light lying on the sidewalk on the middle of the bridge, and the guy was no where to be found. To this day the only logical explanation is that he jumped, but no one was ever found (it's like a forty foot drop onto cement, hard to walk away from)

wow! now THIS is a story... i always afraid of imagined guy, who follow me. i don't know from where i have this fear, but...

nurvonic
10-31-2006, 01:16 PM

LOL sounds like a drunken ghost or something...

NANAKI
10-31-2006, 05:16 PM
For me It was when I dreampt of Alizée dieing in a plane crash. Never woke up out of a dream that fast in my life it was horrible for like three days I was so freaked out.

atra201
11-01-2006, 02:38 AM
For me It was when I dreampt of Alizée dieing in a plane crash. Never woke up out of a dream that fast in my life it was horrible for like three days I was so freaked out.

you horrible man
:mad: i hate you.

NANAKI
11-01-2006, 05:06 PM
you horrible man
:mad: i hate you.

yeah like I wanted to dream that or that to even happen:rolleyes:. I would rather die than to have her die.

jeroh
11-01-2006, 05:25 PM
my sacriest moment.. when i think that delete it all the videos of alizee that I have 1 week ago

neoteny
11-01-2006, 06:35 PM
ive got tons of scary moments. here's one. im very young, living with my grandmother, one night when all was quiet through the house, not a creature was stirring..... except for the little exorcist girl standing in front of the dresser staring at me with a grin on her face... i woke up...and couldnt take my eyes off the dresser. a ghost is still my worst fear...(real or not) i get teary-eyed. anyway, Merry Christmas.