PDA

View Full Version : Clip

iolaus_uk
10-31-2006, 07:28 PM
I have never seen these interviews before.
I do not know what it is about.
Does anybody know?
http://www.dailymotion.com/tag/Alizée/video/xk1ss_alizee-a-toi-lactu
http://www.dailymotion.com/tag/Alizée/video/xjrq3_alizee-interview
http://www.dailymotion.com/tag/Alizée/video/xj7hl_alizee-fande
http://www.dailymotion.com/tag/Alizée/video/xj45i_alizee-graines-de-stars

brad
10-31-2006, 07:31 PM
yeah I have seen it before, lucky ass kids ... lol

garçoncanadien
10-31-2006, 07:53 PM
ehhh, Frenchie, have you already done these? How about you take the first 2 and I take the last 2?

translations I mean

rwd716
10-31-2006, 08:16 PM
I hadn't seen the first two. Trans would be greatly appreciated Gar, thanks :)

aFrenchie
10-31-2006, 08:17 PM
ehhh, Frenchie, have you already done these? How about you take the first 2 and I take the last 2?

translations I mean
The first one is here with subtitles:
http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?t=617
The beginning is missing though.

I already did the third one two months ago:
http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?p=5574#post5574

I can do the 2nd one (and beginning of the 1st) and you can go on the 4th
(except if RMJ gives us a link to subtitles already done :D)

aFrenchie
11-01-2006, 10:03 AM
The second video: http://www.dailymotion.com/tag/Aliz%E9e/video/xjrq3_alizee-interview

Argh!! The sound is TERRIBLE and I failed on some phrases, especially the TV host.
Garçoncanadien, if you can give a try where I failed, thanks to tell me what you can hear. I'll PM you my translated version later so you can fix my bad English :D. If you have trouble with the other video (catching what's said or translating), PM me too of course.

French:
[Alizée] Bonjour c'est Alizée. Bonjour à toutes les familles de "????? et Musique". Merci de votre accueil et j'espère que vous aimerez mon disque.
[I'm Fed Up]
[Alizée] Euh, ben oui parce que l'eau... l'eau était glacée donc entre chaque prise, je devais me sécher les cheveux, me refaire le maquillage entre chaque prise sous l'eau.
[TV] D'accord.
[Alizée] La cause ? Ben je pense qu'il faut demander au public. Je pense pas que c'est à moi de répondre pourquoi la chanson a marché.
[TV] D'accord.
[Alizée] Ben les gens disent que... parce que la chanson est facile à retenir et elle est surtout dansante et euh.. je pense que c'est pour ça. Enfin c'est ce qu'ils disent. Mais Céline Dion non plus, elle compose pas ses chansons. C'est pas pour autant que c'est pas une chanteuse.
[TV] Les concerts ?
[Alizée] Je prends des cours de chant et des cours de sport.
[TV] ???????? des sports, quel genre de sport ?
[Alizée] De l'endurance.
[TV] Hmm, ok.
[Alizée] Non, rien de prévu pour l'instant. Mais c'est parce qu'aux États-Unis, la majorité c'est 21 ans tandis qu'en France c'est 18 ans. Donc si j'avais vraiment ????????, je l'aurais déjà fait.
[TV] Oui d'accord. Vous travaillez ? [<- I'm not even sure...]
[Alizée] Non ????????, enfin naturellement. Euh quelque chose... J'aimerais bien qu'on m'offre un dauphin. Je préfère mettre ?????????? parce que le dauphin, je pourrais l'avoir plus tard.
[TV] ????????????
[Alizée] Parce que en fait j'avais que.. un album, avec dix chansons on peut pas faire un spectacle. J'attendais que le deuxième album sorte pour pouvoir faire un.. des concerts. Parce que en fait, mon école de danse quand j'avais 13 ans s'est transformée en école de spectacle. Pour pouvoir faire des comédies musicales, il fallait... enfin il fallait prendre des cours de chant et de théâtre.
[TV] ????????
[Alizée] Ben je pense encore chanteuse, enfin j'espère.

EDIT: English version:
[Alizée] Hello it's Alizée. Hello to all families from "????? et Musique". Thanks for your welcome and I hope that you'll like my CD.
[I'm Fed Up]
[Alizée] Err, because the water... the water was extremely cold, so between each shot, I had to dry my hair, redo my make up, between each shot under water.
[TV] Ok.
[Alizée] The reason? Well I think you should ask the public. I don't think I can say why the song did well.
[TV] Ok.
[Alizée] Well people say that... it's because the song is easy to remember and above all it's the dancing and err.. I think it's the reason. Well that's what they say. Céline Dion neither: she doesn't compose her songs. That doesn't mean that she's not a singer.
[TV] Concerts ?
[Alizée] I take singing courses and sport courses.
[TV] ???????? of sports, what kind of sport?
[Alizée] Endurance.
[TV] Hmm, ok.
[Alizée] No, nothing planned right now. But it's because in the USA, the legal age is at 21 while in France it's at 18. So if I really had ????????, I would have done it already.
[TV] Yes ok. Do you work? [<- I'm not even sure...]
[Alizée] No ????????, well naturally. Err something... I'd like to be offered a dolphin (laugh). I prefer ?????????? because I can have the dolphin later.
[TV] ????????????
[Alizée] Because I actually had only.. one album, with ten songs you can't make a show. I was waiting for the second album to come out so I can perform a concert. Because actually, my dance school, when I was only 13 became a spectacle school. To be able to do musicals, you have to... well you have to take singing and acting courses.
[TV] ????????
[Alizée] Well, still a singer I think, or so I hope.

atra201
11-01-2006, 10:46 AM
Altavista translated
[ Alizée ] Hello it is Alizée. Hello with all the families of "????? and Music ". Thank you for your reception and I hope that you will like my disc.
[ I' m fed Up ]
[ Alizée ] Euh, Ben yes because water... water was thus frozen between each catch, I was to dry hair, to remake my make-up between each catch under water.
[ TV ] Of course.
[Alizée ] the cause? Ben I think that it is necessary to ask the public. I do not think that is with me to answer why the song went.
[ TV ] Of course.
[ Alizée ] Ben people say that... because the song is easy to retain and it is especially dancing and euh.. I think that it is for that. Finally it is what they say. But Celine Dion too, she does not compose her songs. It is not in so far as it is not a singer.
[ TV ] concerts?
[ Alizée ] I take courses of song and courses of sport.
[ TV ]???????? sports, which kind of sport?
[ Alizée ] Of the endurance.
[ TV ] Hmm, ok.
[ Alizée ] Not, nothing of envisaged for the moment. But it is because in the United States, the majority is 21 years while in France is 18 years. Thus if I had really????????, I would have already done it.
[ TV ] Yes of course. You work? [

aFrenchie
11-01-2006, 11:14 AM
^^ Quite weird eh? (and wrong meaning at times) but not that bad for once.
Looks like it made half of the text only (length limit or the "[" made it crash?)
Also, don't post that sort of thing please since we're doing better translation anyway and your post will be here for nothing :).

@garçoncanadien: I've PM-ed you my translation. Send it back to me once improved so I can have a last look at it...

atra201
11-01-2006, 11:38 AM
i'm just giving an idea
but i won't any more.:cool:

aFrenchie
11-01-2006, 04:44 PM
Beginning of the 1st link's video (http://www.dailymotion.com/tag/Aliz%E9e/video/xk1ss_alizee-a-toi-lactu) continued here (http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?t=617) with English subtitles.
It's short so I'm posting my own translation. Garçoncanadien, you can tell me some things to fix if you want...

French:
[TV] ...tant attendu est arrivé.
[Little Girl] Depuis longtemps on l'attend sur... dans "A Toi L'Actu"
[TV] Ah ben oui, vous savez de qui on parle, évidemment on parle d'Alizée, la star que beaucoup d'entre vous préfèrent. Qui est allé la voir, Alizée ?
[LG] Hmm, laisse-moi réfléchir, ça y est : Gaëtan, Mylène et...
[TV] Et F????? [a forename I can't hear]
[LG] "Petit Koala"
[TV] Voilà, ça rime. Et en plus vous allez voir des images du nouveau clip d'Alizée, vous êtes vraiment des veinards parce que c'est pas souvent qu'elle est à la télé Alizée
[LG] C'est vraiment génial !
[TV] Génial...
[Parler Tout Bas begins...]
[Girl 1] Là, on va aller voir Alizée. On va l'interviewer. J'ai le cœur, j'ai l'impression qu'il va lâcher.
[Girl 2] Euh, je suis très contente à l'idée de rencontrer Alizée. Mais euh, j'ai un peu peur parce que c'est quand même une grande star.
[Then the interview that is here (http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?t=617) with English subtitles]

English:
[TV] ...awaited for so long has shown up.
[Little Girl] Since a long time, we're waiting for her on... in "A Toi L'Actu" [~"News For You"]
[TV] Yes indeed, You know whom we're talking about, obviously, we're talking about Alizée, the star that many of you prefer. Who's got to meet her, Alizée?
[LG] Hmm, let me think, I know : Gaëtan, Mylène and...
[TV] And F????? [a forename I can't hear]
[LG] "Little Koala"
[TV] Voila, it rhymes. Furthermore, you're going to see an extract of Alizée's new clip, you're very lucky people because it's not often that Alizée is on TV.
[LG] That's really great !
[TV] Great...
[Parler Tout Bas begins...]
[Girl 1] Right now, we're going to see Alizée. we're going to interview her. I'm under the impression that my heart is going to drop down.
[Girl 2] Err, I'm very happy about meeting Alizée. But err, I'm a bit scared because she's a big star.
[Then the interview that is here (http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?t=617) with English subtitles]

garçoncanadien
11-01-2006, 05:09 PM
no comment! Fabulous work mon mec :) and yes I'm working on my side of the deal still

aFrenchie
11-01-2006, 05:32 PM
Fabulous work mon mec
Thanks! :)
For your info, "mon mec" isn't used like that. Don't ask me why, you can say "mon gars" but "mec" is used alone only. I think it's like you say "man" but not "my man" (or do you?) although you say "my friend"...

garçoncanadien
11-01-2006, 06:47 PM
Here is the story of how Alizée got second place in her 2nd big singing competition. The four were judged by a yelling contest, and Marie came in 1st place, Alizée second, and Sydney/ Claire tied 3rd I think. Thanks 1000 times to aFrenchie who cleaned up my French!

[Host]: You are about to see a song sung by four people, which is called “O Happy Day”. Here are the “Seeds of Singers”! [yes I know its not a literal translation, but I really think you don’t hear the phrase “you will welcome” very often on talk shows :)]

[They sing]

[Host]: The Seeds of Singers ! We finally know ---- They sing, they sing in the Junior Seeds of Singers. That’ll take it. I know it’s difficult. They always say that you couldn’t decide between them, but that’s the way it goes. So Alizée had a shot at the title tonight, for the second time, she was the winner the last time, and it will be necessary to make a decision. Let’s go for Sydney, 1,2,3, to you! Stop!

[Host]: That went pretty well anyway, eh, it’s good eh? [Frenchie and I don’t know what that means. original French = Orange bien mûre hein, quand même, hein ?; help wanted if any know what that means :)]

[Larousso]: Really, eh?

[Host]: Yes its good.

[Host]: On the stage, the second performance was Miss Claire, who came to us. So, pay attention for Claire, 1,2,3, to you! Stop! Claire has an itty bitty edge, her colour is just a bit darker than Sydney’s for now. Know that we are putting her title on the line, who came just now, Miss Alizée, as the third “Seed of Singers”. 1,2,3, to you! Stop!

[Larousso]: Not bad!

[Host]: Claire and Alizée, tied! Right now, Claire and Alizée tied, wait, wait wait. Marie came with her violin, she was our 4th “Seed of Singers”. For Marie, 1,2,3, Stop!

[Larousso]: Three tied, eh?

[Host]: Three tied! Three tied!

[Host]: I agree, but we gotta have a winner! Hey, let’s try again with Claire, 16 years old, who comes from Boulogne Billancourt. You all ready, 1,2,3, to you! Stop!

[Host]: For Alizée, 15 years old, who comes from Corsica, 1,2,3, to you! Stop!

[Host]: One more, One more, One more, yes, for Marie. 1,2,3, to you! Stop!

[Host]: Marie is our “Seeds of Singers” tonight!

[Larousso]: Bravo Marie!

[Marie]: Thank you! (She cries)

[Everybody says Marie Marie Marie !]

[Host] : Look !

[Larousso]: Bravo Bravo !

[Marie]: You are happy anyway, right ?

[Marie]: Yes !

[Host] : You are happy, eeuuuuh ! You are happy, euuuuhh !

[Larousso]: It’s the emotions!

[Marie]: Thank you, thank you very much.

[Larousso]: Its for real, huh?

[Marie]: Thank you!

[Host] : Marie is moved. Yeah. I think everybody was moved by Marie’s success.

[Larousso]: We are at a loss for words.

[Host]: It’s her who, ------ who was very troubled. Alizée, you had a shot at the title, and you made it in Seeds of Singers second place, not bad huh? That’s gotta be pretty sweet for your friends…

[Alizée]: Yes yes! Very good.

[Host]: Bravo Alizée, and the same to Sydney!

[Sydney]: Me too, its no big deal, the point is to participate, and I am very happy for Marie, and for the others -------

[Larousso]: He’s such a gentleman, he’s such a gentleman, he let the girls go first, that’s why he such a gentleman. It’s just for that.

[Host]: Normal! Sydney!

[Host]: And Miss Claire, were you also happy to participate?

[Claire]: I am happy to have passed by here, its brilliant, and thank you!

[Host]: In all cases, I think you can clap for them all because they all really have talent, and whatever happens they sing remarkably well.

[Host]: Marie, yes that’s no longer what it is.

[Larousso]: Marie, she is crying, and her mother is very very happy, and I’ve been looking at her out of the corner of my eye the whole time, and she is very happy, truly -----

[Host]: But come, come, madam, come here to find and hug your daughter, come come come!

[Larousso]: The pride of a mother is beautiful, that’s the most magnificent thing down here.

[Host]: Come console her ‘cause I think we can’t do that by ourselves. She came all the way down here, Marie. So say, and so..
[Larousso at the same time]: She needs her mother right now.

[Host]: And there you have it! ----------

[Marie]: Yes!

[Host]: So, lets talk, eh?

[Host]: You are moved too?

[Marie’s mother]: Yes, very much.

[Host]: A lot, eh? She has a shot at the title the next time during “Seeds of Singers”, you agree? Use your mike. She forgot her mike.

[Marie]: Yup, sure, no problem.

[Host]: Ladies and gentlemen, please, thunderous applause for our “Seeds of Singers”, Marie! 13 years old, from Perpignan. And know that Marie’s performance will surely be on M6, M as in Music. Her performance tonight. Bravo girls! Come, Larousso. Thunderous applause for all the “Seeds of Singers”! Ah, difficult enough, sure, what d’ya want me to say?

[Larousso]: They all sung very well, they all have some talent!

[Host]: Yes, yes.

[Host]: It’s moving, eh?

aFrenchie
11-01-2006, 07:16 PM
an idea of how Alizée got second place in her 1st big singing competition.
No, you got it wrong :). En fait elle revenait une deuxième fois pour remettre son titre en jeu :) <- I'll let you translate that for others since I can't say the last expression in good English and I'm too tired to search :D

I've noticed many little problems in your French version, so you'll probably have some little things to fix... Not that serious though ;)
I'll PM you a fixed French version later tomorrow...

garçoncanadien
11-01-2006, 07:36 PM
alright first thing noted :) Alizée got second place in her 2nd big singing competition.

En fait elle revenait une deuxième fois pour remettre son titre en jeu

means

In fact, she came back a second time to have a shot at the title.

how about that?

maareek
11-02-2006, 12:02 AM
Thanks! :)
For your info, "mon mec" isn't used like that. Don't ask me why, you can say "mon gars" but "mec" is used alone only. I think it's like you say "man" but not "my man" (or do you?) although you say "my friend"...

"My man" would be perfectly alright usage in English, at least in America. Basically anywhere you could use "man" as a way of referring to a male in English you could use it.

And, on another note, thanks aFrenchie and garçoncanadien for the translations. :)

aFrenchie
11-02-2006, 07:26 AM
I have edited my post with the French version of the 2nd video and added the translation in it. Thanks to garçoncanadien for improving my English a bit :)
It was here (http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?p=14682#post14682) on page 1.

garçoncanadien
11-02-2006, 05:17 PM
and the original French version for any people who are learning French, and for comparison purposes, thanks 1000 times to aFrenchie for corrections!

Vous allez les accueillir comme il se doit évidemment, ils ont choisi une chanson interprétée à quatre, qui s'appelle « O Happy Day » voici les Graines de Chanteurs !

[Ils chantent]

Les graines de chanteurs ! On sait finale ----- Ça chante, ça chante dans Graines de stars Juniors. Ça envoie. Je sais que c'est difficile. On dit toujours on pourrait pas les départager, et pourtant c'est ce qui créé le moteur. Alors Alizée remettait son titre en jeu ce soir, pour la seconde fois, elle a été gagnante la fois dernière, et il va falloir les départager. On y va, pour Sydney, 1,2,3, à vous ! Stop !

[Je connaissais pas cette expression ! :) ->]Orange bien mûre hein, quand même, hein ?

(Larousso) Quand même hein ?

(Laurent Boyer à nouveau) Ouais c'est bien

Sur scène, la 2e prestation c'était mademoiselle Claire, qui est venue nous retrouver. Alors attention pour Claire, 1,2,3, à vous ! Stop ! Claire a une légère, petite couleur d'avance, un peu plus mure, que Sydney, pour l'instant. Celle qui remet son titre en jeu, qui est venue tout à l'heure, mademoiselle Alizée, en 3e graine de chanteuse. 1,2,3 à vous ! Stop !

Pas mal !

Claire, Alizée, ex æquo ! Pour l'instant, Claire et Alizée ex æquo, attendez, attendez, attendez. Marie est arrivée avec son violon, elle était notre 4e graine de chanteuse. Pour Marie, 1,2,3 ! Stop !

A trois ex æquo là ?

Trois ex æquo !

Trois ex æquo !

Je suis d'accord, mais il faut une gagnante ! Attention, on repart avec Claire, seize ans, Boulogne Billancourt. Vous êtes prêts, 1,2,3, à vous ! Stop !

Pour Alizée, 15 ans, qui vient de Corse, 1,2,3, à vous ! Stop !

Un de plus, un de plus, un de plus, oui. Pour Marie, 1,2,3, à vous ! Stop !

Marie est notre Graine de Chanteuse ce soir !

Bravo Marie !

Merci ! [Elle fond en larmes]

[Tout le monde chante Marie ! Marie ! Marie !]

Regarde !

Bravo Bravo !

Toute heureuse quand même, oui ?

Oui!

Tu es heureuse, eeeeuuuuhh! Tu es heureuse, eeeeuuuuhh!

C'est l'émotion !!

Merci, merci beaucoup.

C'est la verité, hein ?

Merci!

Marie est émue. Bon. Je crois qu'on est tous un peu ému là devant le succès de Marie.

(Larousso) On sait plus quoi dire là

(L.Boyer) C'est elle ----- qui est très troublée. Alizée, t'as remis ton titre en jeu, t'as fait deux Graine de Star, pas mal hein ? Ça devrait aller chez toi...

Oui oui ! Très bien.

Bravo Alizée également, Sydney !

C'est moi ------- aussi, c'est pas grave, c'est le principal c'est d'participer, et je suis au moins hyper content pour Marie, et pour les autres aussi quoi, c'est... ------

Il est galant, il est galant, il a laissé passer les filles, c'est parce qu'il est galant. C'est juste pour ça.

Normal ! Sydney !

Et mademoiselle Claire, Claire, heureuse aussi d'avoir participé ?

Je suis très heureuse d'être passée, c'est génial, et merci voilà quoi !

En tous les cas, je crois que vous pouvez les applaudir tous parce qu'ils ont réellement du talent quoi qu'il arrive et ils chantent remarquablement bien.

Marie, oui c'est pas encore ça.

Marie, elle pleure, et sa maman est super super heureuse, je la regarde du coin de l'oil depuis tout à l'heure, et elle est super fière, vraiment

Mais venez, venez, madame, venez nous retrouver et embrasser votre fille, allez allez allez !

Et c'est beau la fierté d'une maman, c'est ce qu'il y a... c'est ce qu'il y a de magnifique dans ce bas monde.

Venez la consoler parce que je crois que nous, on n'y arriva pas. Elle est euh.. elle est encore toute retournée Marie. Ben dis, eh ben alors.
(Larousso en même temps) Elle a besoin de sa maman dans ces moments-là

Et voilà ! -----

Oui !

Ben dis donc, hein ?

Vous êtes émue aussi ?

Oui, beaucoup.

Beaucoup hein ? Tu remets ton titre en jeu la prochaine fois dans Graines de Star, t'es d'ac ? Prends ton micro, elle a oublié le micro.

Oui, d'accord oui, pas de problème.

Mesdemoiselles, mesdames, messieurs, s'il vous plaît, tonnerre d'applaudissements pour notre Graine de Chanteuse, Marie ! 13 ans, Perpignan. Et sachez que la performance de Marie passera évidemment sur M6, dans M comme Musique. La performance de sa soirée. Bravo les filles ! Viens, Larousso. Tonnerre d'applaudissements pour toutes les Graines de Chanteurs et d'Chanteuses ! Ah, c'est difficile, qu'est-ce que tu veux...

Ils ont tous très bien chanté, ils ont tous du talent !

Oui oui,

C'est émouvant, hein ?

as always, please comment on whatever you'd like to comment on :)

marik
07-10-2007, 05:56 AM
THANKS afrenchie and Garcon! for the subtitles!
merci beacoup!