PDA

View Full Version : [Official] Alizée's eBay

User22
08-01-2011, 01:08 AM
Feel free to discuss anything and everything about the auction on Alizée's eBay (http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230654827986#ht_500wt_949) which is benefiting Jean-Baptiste!

BrianO1
08-01-2011, 02:08 AM
awww its cute!! I want it!!!! :D

User22
08-01-2011, 02:15 AM
Début des enchères ! Bid now ! Mettez votre offre dans les commentaires de la photo, put your offer on the comments ! Bonne chance a tous ♥ Good luck everybody ♥ et Merci pour Jean-baptiste ♥ Thanks for Jean-Baptiste ♥

http://i53.tinypic.com/5jtr95.jpg

Edit:

I bid on it at €17 haha :D

Edit:

now at €37!!!

I'm going to keep boosting the price and I urge you all to do the same since there are people willing to pay a ton for it! Keep bidding :D

Rev
08-01-2011, 02:16 AM
Already north of 115 euros. You didn't waste any time. :)

User22
08-01-2011, 02:55 AM
up to €105

Doing it for Alizee and the kids :) There are some other fiesty bidders on there :D

Edit:

€115 :D

it just keeps going north! I can't imagine how much it'll go for!

Edit:

Thanks to a couple of die-hard fans and I...its up to €300 in less than an hour of it going online!

Scruffydog777
08-01-2011, 04:37 AM
I just have to make a very quick post because I'm leaving for a fishing trip in an hour and will be gone all day.

Brian01 and me have been talking about some way to raise money for some type of gift or something for Alizee. This looks like the perfect opportunity. We are hoping for a goal of 1,000 euros by forum members. This would just be a donation, leaving Alizee still the ability of raising more money by auctioning off the toy.

I'm pledging 250 euros.

We need someone to co-ordinate this. Hopefully to make a post on her facebook page in French. So we need someone's help who speaks French. Maybe Bigdan. Maybe we could try and contact FandeAlifee and try and get him back on board.

I think we should do this in part to thank her for what she did for us at the auotgraph session and we should mention that so she'll know exactly who this donation is coming from.

Please add your thoughts or criticisms. I have to run and wont be back til late.

Karin
08-01-2011, 07:02 AM
I want to see how many people from there really want give so much money...

BrianO1
08-01-2011, 07:45 AM
Wow! It seems there have been so many bids, she had to open up an ebay account to be able to handle it all! :D She posted a link to the account on her facebook, so if you want to bid, please check it out!

SlipshodDread
08-01-2011, 07:54 AM
the bid's must have got reset but it's back up to 100+ euros again. I tried at around 50 euros, but yeah I need to save money. Although I have around 3000 euros spare...

Bigdan
08-01-2011, 08:59 AM
We need someone to co-ordinate this. Hopefully to make a post on her facebook page in French. So we need someone's help who speaks French. Maybe Bigdan. .

Sorry I'm not on Facebook.:o

You have to know that they are a little bit lost on AlizeeFrance too... They don't get why there is only one object, and are saying that just one fan can't put a good amont of money...

User22
08-01-2011, 11:15 AM
See now I was boosting on the original facebook auction...but boosting the bids on ebay is sketchy since if I win....I actually have to pay! haha. I'm glad she finally noticed that she needed to do it on ebay if she wanted people to be serious.

SlipshodDread
08-01-2011, 11:27 AM

You have to know that they are a little bit lost on AlizeeFrance too... They don't get why there is only one object, and are saying that just one fan can't put a good amont of money...

It's about rarity I guess. If there's only one, the people who want all the Alizée stuff they can get (there are some people like that...) will bid highly for it (supply and demand)

Kronos
08-01-2011, 11:44 AM
It's at 305€ now o_o

ALS
08-01-2011, 12:16 PM
Now at 308.50€ or $438.30 :2_thumbs:

SlipshodDread
08-01-2011, 12:37 PM
Now at 308.50€ or $438.30 :2_thumbs:

that's my bid ;P my limit is about 350 euros, and considering it's not even been half a day yet... just had to bid 316 lol

BrianO1
08-01-2011, 05:50 PM
They don't get why there is only one object, and are saying that just one fan can't put a good amont of money...

Thats why Scruffs and I were trying to set up another donation from AAm. This way she can raise money from the toy, AND what we are able to get together. :D

Im glad to see the price is going up! Only day 2!!

And I wouldnt be surprised if Lili adds more items, seeing how well the first is doing. :)

User22
08-01-2011, 06:12 PM
Hopefully she does add more! I wonder if any other artists made customized toys to sell...

And it's up to €325 :D

Scruffydog777
08-02-2011, 09:45 AM

It does seem a little strange that they'd be auctioning off just one toy and are you saying there's a limit to how much someone can donate. If there was a limit that was lower than our goal, we could still probably find a way to send the donation directly to her, if some one has that type of access.

As far as Bigdan not being able to post a message on Facebook, maybe he could at least translate one, once we put one together.

Bigdan
08-02-2011, 05:23 PM
It does seem a little strange that they'd be auctioning off just one toy and are you saying there's a limit to how much someone can donate. If there was a limit that was lower than our goal, we could still probably find a way to send the donation directly to her, if some one has that type of access.

As far as Bigdan not being able to post a message on Facebook, maybe he could at least translate one, once we put one together.

Sure I can do that.

I wasn't saying there was a limit, but just that the money which a fan can give is limited.( is the concept of young french fans not rolling in money so surprising for an american point of view?:p)

Fèvier
08-03-2011, 11:18 AM
damn! it's at 501 now :eek:

Taxi Driver Aaron
12-21-2011, 02:27 AM
I just thought of an idea... like 4 months later, I know.. I'm slow!

But at the time of this auction, I had enough money to bid and possibly win for what it was going for... I had $2,000 on hand at the time...

I was thinking it would've been cool for me to bid and win, and then put the item back on auction again to raise more $$$ and then all of the proceeds I made from the second auction would be donated to Alizée's cause! ... that would have been neat! And then someone else would of had a chance to win the item the second time around!

The only thing is, I think after winning, I would probably not want to give it up!!! lol! I would set a reserve on it at $5,000 lol! ... no ... my reserve would be set to PRICELESS! ... lol!