PDA

View Full Version : Alizee Response?

MaiFromSanFrancisco
11-03-2006, 12:08 AM
I posted this on the www.alizee-forums.com site and i didn't get any great responses so ill try here.

If a similar post like this has already been done, i apologize.

I want to know if anyone has ever gotten a response back from Alizee or whomever it may concern after writing to her via mail or email. If so what did you write to her and what was the response.

Rocket
11-03-2006, 12:12 AM
I just got her address today so you better believe I will write to her. As everybody in this forum knows, I write letters. LOL If and when I get a response I will not hesitate to post it.

NANAKI
11-03-2006, 12:34 AM
I am going to write a letter as well soon once I get the time I have been really buisy lately. If I get a response back I will let everyone know.

rwd716
11-03-2006, 01:34 AM
I just got her address today so you better believe I will write to her. As everybody in this forum knows, I write letters. LOL If and when I get a response I will not hesitate to post it.

Rocket is so proactive. Way to be!

aditya8617
11-03-2006, 02:19 AM
Hey! Can I get the address too and some tips on what to include and what not. Then assuming I get a response I will surely post it.

RadioactiveMan
11-03-2006, 02:22 AM
What'dya say we just rent a plane and carpet Paris with leaflets addressed to the Cute One? She's bound to read one! That sounds like more fun than writing to the Polydor address. I quit them when she did! http://www.video-game-forums.com/images/smilies/eusa_snooty.gif

bt_bird_90
11-03-2006, 03:12 AM
Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever tried to contact Jessica from Stars à Domicile?

...and Radio is funny, let's keep him

Rocket
11-03-2006, 07:05 AM
Radio can stay at our house. He can have his own bed by the stove....his own blanket....his own dish....his own name on the dish. LOL *Hugs Radio*

bt_bird_90
11-03-2006, 07:13 AM
Radio can stay at our house. He can have his own bed by the stove....his own blanket....his own dish....his own name on the dish. LOL *Hugs Radio*

Woah, hold on a sec Rocket. We don't know where he's been, you might wanna check him for worms before all that hugging buisness starts.

garçoncanadien
11-03-2006, 09:21 AM
hey bird, you can try to contact Jessica via her blog

http://alizeeclochet01.skyblog.com/53.html

atra201
11-03-2006, 09:41 AM

then pleeeeeese send it to me i've so much to tell her.
What'dya say we just rent a plane and carpet Paris with leaflets addressed to the Cute One? She's bound to read one! That sounds like more fun than writing to the Polydor address. I quit them when she did! http://www.video-game-forums.com/images/smilies/eusa_snooty.gif

then let's do it .I was thinking about something like that
a group of us goes to meet with Alizee and give us the confirmation we need . RadioActive since it's ur idea i suggest that u pay for the whole trip.
what do u say.

Amelie
11-03-2006, 09:42 AM
i've sent a letter for Mylene Farmer. but she doesn't responsed... :(

Ben
11-03-2006, 09:57 AM
Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever tried to contact Jessica from Stars à Domicile?
Sure, she's not hard to talk to. She posts all the time on the Alliance, and now and then on alizee-forum.com.

RadioactiveMan
11-03-2006, 10:21 AM
RadioActive since it's ur idea i suggest that u pay for the whole trip.
what do u say.
Absolutely! I was planning on paying anyway. However, a lack of funds will probably require us to swim to France and toss leaflets from a tall ladder, not a plane.

Thanks a bunch, Bird and Rocket. I hope that I'm not hard to house train.

C-4
11-03-2006, 10:41 AM
I had sent a letter to Alizée to her manager's address and also one to the recording studio she is reported to have used for her third album, but never got any type of a response.
If anyone has what they feel is a valid address, I would sincerely appreciate it being e-mailed to me at c4c4c4@Budweiser.com and I will be happy to keep it private if that is requested of the sender.

I personally feel that if enough of us write to her, she may check in to this site and at least understand how many people here are rabid fans of hers.
Stephen

atra201
11-03-2006, 12:18 PM
Absolutely! I was planning on paying anyway. However, a lack of funds will probably require us to swim to France and toss leaflets from a tall ladder, not a plane.

Thanks a bunch, Bird and Rocket. I hope that I'm not hard to house train.

well what ever it takes if i have to crawl thier but unfortionately i gonna have to skipp for now .
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

take my regards to Alizee

atra201
11-03-2006, 03:53 PM
i've sent a letter for Mylene Farmer. but she doesn't responsed... :(

they are very busy mylene and Alizee

thousands of fans write to them every day.

orange2289
11-03-2006, 10:32 PM
Ww she has a blog. cool, I wish i understood what her site was saying its all in french. Can she speak english, if we wrote her or something could she understand it?
just wondering.

Amelie
11-04-2006, 03:35 AM
they are very busy mylene and Alizee

thousands of fans write to them every day.

yeah, i understand, but it's sad anyway... i wish to send letter to Alizee too but i'm sure, that she won't response.

Amelie
11-04-2006, 03:36 AM
Ww she has a blog. cool, I wish i understood what her site was saying its all in french. Can she speak english, if we wrote her or something could she understand it?
just wondering.
i think, she speaks english, becouse that famous celebrity must speak english...for buisiness.

atra201
11-04-2006, 08:11 AM
i think, she speaks english, becouse that famous celebrity must speak english...for buisiness.

who is that?
if your talking about Alizee she already said she's learning english.

mibir
11-04-2006, 03:21 PM

...and Radio is funny, let's keep him

A few months ago I had that email I was planning on sending to Jessica :wub:. But i never did.

MaiFromSanFrancisco
11-04-2006, 04:53 PM
What stopped you from emailing her?

Does she speak english? or so so

mibir
11-04-2006, 05:42 PM
Not sure really, just never sent it. I guess I figured that she would only know english somewhat and what I was trying to say would be lost.

atra201
11-05-2006, 08:26 AM
Not sure really, just never sent it. I guess I figured that she would only know english somewhat and what I was trying to say would be lost.

just do as i do and use babelfish.altavista translator (http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr)
then email ur message in french.

Cooney
11-05-2006, 09:06 AM
I would advise against using babelfish for correspondence - especially if you want a response. While useful for individual words and phrases, online translators rarely get meaning right with full trains of thought and well thought-out sentences.

If it isn't too long, and is a respectful, discrete, no-pressure letter you're genuinely interested in sending, it might be possible for one of us on the boards to help out with it. Obviously up to you if you want to try, and up to whomever else to accept :-P

NANAKI
11-05-2006, 10:42 AM
use google then at the main page before you search anything go to language tools

deanej
11-05-2006, 12:19 PM
Google isn't much better, but if you know the grammar, it can translate the words for you.

Mozaik
11-05-2006, 12:33 PM
You can use any dictionary for the words, I use babelfish or google because I don't know the grammar! ;)

mibir
11-05-2006, 12:49 PM
Google is pretty bad. Never used babelfish, but I have zero trust in online translators anyways.

stuff
11-05-2006, 02:31 PM
just a stupid idea .. what do you think about when we write her an invitation to join our forum? :D

GentleGuy2007
11-05-2006, 02:39 PM
Why don't you guys learn some French and write to her in French? It is such a beautiful language and I am learning it for Alizee. I'm going to tell her: Alizze, Je t'aime à la folie!

aFrenchie
11-05-2006, 02:41 PM
but I have zero trust in online translators anyways.
^^They can make you tell something you don't want, even worse the opposite of your thought sometimes! Quite dangerous for a letter ;)
You already PM-ed me for help if I remember right (was it you??). I replied that you can try to write to Jessica in English first, I'm sure she has a "school skill" at least. BUT, I still can translate anything you want to French if you have a doubt about her English :).

aFrenchie
11-05-2006, 02:42 PM
I'm going to tell her: Alizze, Je t'aime à la folie!
Good start! :D (except, Alizze? :p )
Welcome to the forum :)

Mozaik
11-05-2006, 03:13 PM
Google is pretty bad. Never used babelfish, but I have zero trust in online translators anyways.

Why? No doubt, it cannot give you a perfect translation, but it helps much, when you have no idea about a text, because you can't understand it's language. ;)

Why don't you guys learn some French and write to her in French? It is such a beautiful language and I am learning it for Alizee. I'm going to tell her: Alizze, Je t'aime à la folie!
I want, but it's not so simple. I have to find a way, cause I cannot learn it in school, so I have to find a book or something, and other stuff...

MaiFromSanFrancisco
11-05-2006, 03:15 PM
i think that is a pretty cool idea... i mean if i was famous and people invited me to my own forums i wouldn't mind peeping in the forums once in a while and talking to the fans :) but then again i have never been famous. So i wuldnt really know if i would.

aFrenchie
11-05-2006, 03:29 PM
Why? No doubt, it cannot give you a perfect translation, but it helps much
I agree, it can help much to have an idea about what a text is all about. Even if it's wrong in some parts, you still can guess what it should be. But if you want to write a letter to someone (I think that's what mibir meant) and use an online translator to translate your thoughts in his/her language, I can tell you that chances are that you'll make him/her jump maybe!
I know, I received some mail like that and before I figure out that it was done with a translator, I really wondered why the author was mocking me, no less! While he wasn't actually, it was just the translator's fault... :)

Mozaik
11-05-2006, 03:40 PM
I know... I won't write a letter to anyone with an online translator.
I had a manual for a DVD-Player, translated with program. It was soooo funny :D First, it didn't translated "player" to... ehm... so "player" like a "media player program", but "player", like the football player... :D (in hungarian these are two different words.) And so on. So I won't use a translator for any serius thing... Just to help me understanding French :rolleyes: and sometimes to find the right form of the verb in english, cause as I said I didn't learned english in school so I have problems with the grammar; then I use the translater from german, because that's what I learned(and still learn and will learn until I'm 18) in school.

mibir
11-05-2006, 04:18 PM
Well back when I was doing this, I converted my letter using an online translator. Then, out of curiousity translated it back to english. Needless to say, I was unhappy with what I got back and so would Jessica. :eek:

I don't actually have the letter anymore, but maybe i'll write a new one. Besides, I did make a plug for www.moi-alizee.us in it. :D.

Senshi87
11-05-2006, 04:55 PM
I want, but it's not so simple. I have to find a way, cause I cannot learn it in school, so I have to find a book or something, and other stuff...

a very good way is to listen to Alizée's music and look at the french lyrics and then look at the english translations :)
remember in 7th grade when i started with my french lessons, my teacher would always have one new music every week he said it always stuck in students head if it was a good song and students would remember the text etc =)

atra201
11-05-2006, 10:21 PM

thank you.
that was what i was trying to say for the past week in some posts.