PDA

View Full Version : Alizée at half-speed...

User22
09-11-2011, 02:28 AM
So for the last hour I have been watching Alizée in her music videos at half-speed. Now one might ask, "Bro, that wouldn't that twice as long as watching them at full speed?" And I would respond with, "Yes, but it is x2 as enjoyable!"

So, I urge each of you, to watch what I think is one of the greatest Alizée videos ever to be played at half-speed...

The one and only...I'm Not Twenty Musik Video!

If I have time I'll actually try and post a yt vid of it at half-speed :)

SaintÀlizee
09-11-2011, 02:44 AM
Yes, yes, yes!

User22
09-11-2011, 03:06 AM
I forgot to add instructions:

Open an Alizée Music Video or performance of your liking in a media player like VLC Media Player. Click "Play." Reduce speed to half.

Yay!

And Saint, isn't it awesome!? I can't seem to find a way to record an mp3 of one of her songs at half speed though :/

Uroboros
09-11-2011, 10:50 AM
Dude, how did you discover this would be so cool?
I just watched JPVA! My head is still spinning with Alizée's slow voice! :))

It's definately worth spending 10 minutes to each music video watching it in slow-mo! Nice discovery, Aaron! :thumb:

Now I wonder if double-speed can be as awesome as half-speed... :13:

User22
09-11-2011, 03:05 PM
Dude, how did you discover this would be so cool?
I just watched JPVA! My head is still spinning with Alizée's slow voice! :))

It's definately worth spending 10 minutes to each music video watching it in slow-mo! Nice discovery, Aaron! :thumb:

Now I wonder if double-speed can be as awesome as half-speed... :13:

Thanks Uroboros! I'm just glad you guys find it as enjoyable as I do!

And I've tried double-speed, and its just not the same :/

Time to go discover more of her videos at half-speed!

Oh and her ML performances are funny to watch atreally slow speeds since it sounds like a man singing it with an uber low voice haha.

Uroboros
09-11-2011, 04:26 PM
If you want a nice performance in slow mo, watch Youpidou (Live En Concert)! :thumb:
I've just watched it! It's a really cool dance to watch in half-speed, you must see! :D

User22
09-11-2011, 04:54 PM
I'll make sure to watch it right now and post my thoughts :D

rcs
09-12-2011, 03:06 AM
You mean you haven't watched En Concert frame-by-frame yet?

User22
09-12-2011, 03:37 AM
You mean you haven't watched En Concert frame-by-frame yet?

Hahaha man oh man would that take a while!

And man her I'm Fed Up Top of the Pops performance is Foooooooaaaaaammmmmeeeeelllllyyyyyy Eccccccsssssssttttttaaaaatttttiiiicccccc haha

Uroboros
09-12-2011, 01:54 PM
Hahaha man oh man would that take a while!

And man her I'm Fed Up Top of the Pops performance is Foooooooaaaaaammmmmeeeeelllllyyyyyy Eccccccsssssssttttttaaaaatttttiiiicccccc haha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'll download this performance to watch in half-speed right away! :p

User22
09-12-2011, 02:25 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'll download this performance to watch in half-speed right away! :p

Baaabbbbooossss eeennnn waaaatttuuuurrr...

She sounds so much sexier in English at half speed. Especially when sings, "legs up for hours!" ha :wub:

Uroboros
09-13-2011, 12:40 PM
Not only it is x2 as enjoyable, as Aaron said, but in half-speed you can see details in the coreography (and in Alizée :p) that you can't see is in full speed

Watching I'm Fed Up in half-speed I could see better the movements that Alizée does faster during the coreography, these moves in slow mo are so cute! :wub:

Chuck
01-20-2012, 12:41 AM
just found this, but it's a couple years old... Was it discussed before?

Apparently, if you play "Lolita" backwards, the subliminal messages get even worse than any of us had previously imagined!! :eek:

(Wait a second. Don't imagine too hard. For startups, the first word below means "push". )

Okay, tell me when it's over :facepalm:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vaSsViPGHHE?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="480" frameborder="0" height="360"></iframe>

:p

User22
01-20-2012, 04:01 AM
Have you gone through the important and vital task of translating the subliminal message for us? Because I'd like to know...

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/131/393/ohoq9.jpg

Taxi Driver Aaron
01-20-2012, 06:47 AM
Have you gone through the important and vital task of translating the subliminal message for us? Because I'd like to know...

it is a metaphor for having sex...

User22
01-20-2012, 07:03 PM
it is a metaphor for having sex...

Figured...it all clicked the more I thought about it...over a span of 8 hours staring at 10pm yesterday...

Taxi Driver Aaron
01-21-2012, 12:22 AM
I'm not twenty at half speed is almost as good as JEAM at half speed... :) ... okay okay, they are a tie... :) ... but neither are as good as what Alizée is about to do for her next album!!!!! oooooooooooh!!!!!

User22
01-21-2012, 01:47 AM
I'm not twenty at half speed is almost as good as JEAM at half speed... :) ... okay okay, they are a tie... :) ... but neither are as good as what Alizée is about to do for her next album!!!!! oooooooooooh!!!!!

yeah watch her perform all her hits back in the day at half-speed...they are all so awesome!!!

Taxi Driver Aaron
01-21-2012, 12:04 PM
yeah watch her perform all her hits back in the day at half-speed...they are all so awesome!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uoghPts44Ng" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WhiteFeather
01-21-2012, 01:06 PM
Call me a purist, but why mess with perfection? Playing it fast, slow, backwards, upside down... what happened to normal 1x speed while forward?

Taxi Driver Aaron
01-21-2012, 01:11 PM
Call me a purist, but why mess with perfection? Playing it fast, slow, backwards, upside down... what happened to normal 1x speed while forward?

http://www.golocal.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Purist.png