PDA

View Full Version : [Music Video] I'm Fed Up

User22
09-11-2011, 03:01 AM
As most of you may know, there is indeed a music video for Alizée's song, I'm Fed Up. First off, to my knowledge, this is the only music video for one of Alizée's English songs that was actually filmed seperately from it's French counter part.

I just recently watched this music video in it's entirety and was surprised that I didn't notice before that there were so many more differently filmed scenes than I originally knew of. Then again, I have been watching Alizée videos on the screen of my new iPad 2 as opposed to my glippy 'ole nowhere-close-to-HD netbook which would glip all the time and decrease the awesomeness of her.

One of the different shots I noticed which was pretty cool from a videography standpoint was at 2:32

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ivYChZ-MIlg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Seeing the differences between the two music videos was quite awesome...especially since I could understand the english one.

Discussion = NOW OPEN

Karin
09-11-2011, 08:06 AM
I said before that there are 2 versions :D and the same with JPVA and INT :)

User22
09-11-2011, 02:18 PM
Okay so correct me if I'm wrong. There are music videos for:

JEAM
IM FED UP
JPVA
INT

But the I'm Not Twenty videos I have and have seen on youtube are just the English vocals dubbed over the french version of the music video...

Karin
09-11-2011, 03:13 PM
yeap... on internet and TV there was broadcasted many times JPVA video but with english song... but it exists INT video too :)

User22
09-11-2011, 03:31 PM
yeap... on internet and TV there was broadcasted many times JPVA video but with english song... but it exists INT video too :)

Can you link me for a download of the INT video? Or a yt video? Thanks!