PDA

View Full Version : any official news so far?

newalizeefan
11-04-2006, 07:12 AM
i took a break from the forums a bit.. i often checked here to see if there was any new news but there was never any luck.
so i was just wondering if there has been any OFFICAL news of her comeback at all.
or is it still the same from a month back?

nurvonic
11-04-2006, 07:23 AM
lol, where you been. if there were any official news of her comeback, the forums would of exploded with activity. i think we're scraping the bottom of the barrel with new subjects to talk about ..lol

atra201
11-04-2006, 12:46 PM
well i'm sure Alizee is surf the net so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese
Alizee when u read this tell us any thing yay or nay on the release of the 3rd album and when would be fine too.

Senshi87
11-08-2006, 05:45 PM
i got a real bad beat to my hopes, i joined a french DC Hub to see if id get the chance to chat with some french people, and i got contact with one that also was an Alizée listener and he said there were absolutely no NEWS what so ever about a third album or single being released this year. nothing on tv sets as he said it...

neoteny
11-08-2006, 09:40 PM
we'll get whats coming to us. great or not so great...but great enough. in fact it might be better than great, it might be good.