PDA

View Full Version : Les Enfoirés 2012 -Lyon.

Pages : [1] 2

Bigdan
10-01-2011, 08:40 AM
MOD EDIT: FOR THOSE WHO DON't WANT TO SIFT THROUGH THIS WHOLE THREAD FOR THE NEWEST PICTURES, YOU CAN VISIT HERE (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6867) TO SEE JUST THE PICTURES POSTED HERE

[I]

7 concerts - Halle Tony Garnier de Lyon :

Mercredi 1er février 2012 ---> à 20H00

Jeudi 02 février 2012 ---> à 20H00

Vendredi 03 février 2012 ---> à 20H00

Samedi 04 février 2012 ---> à 20H00

Dimanche 05 février 2012 ---> à 13H30 (Enregistrement TV)

Dimanche 05 février 2012 ---> à 20H00 (Enregistrement TV)

Lundi 06 février 2012 ---> à 20H00 (Enregistrement TV)

Jake04
10-01-2011, 12:58 PM
Thanks, BigDan! Is there a list of participants yet? I mean, is ALIZEE attending?:D

Taxi Driver Aaron
10-08-2011, 03:29 AM
Thanks, BigDan! Is there a list of participants yet? I mean, is ALIZEE attending?:D

You know it!...

I wish I could be there... is there event info on these??... dates/venue? I will seriously go if I can know for sure that Alizee will be there... the only problem is I need at least 6 months in advance preparation in order to get a passport to travel to France... but I think I can get one expedited... I'd have to plan a lot of other things too such as taking time off work, purchasing airline tickets, and hotel / accomodations.... if the event is not too soon I can probably make it!

Scruffydog777
12-05-2011, 12:16 PM
Here's the same schedule BigDan posted above, but in English in case anyone wasn't sure.

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2131/le2pc.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/507/le2pc.jpg/)
Here's a link that Jenny in AF had posted with all the info on ticket sales.

http://www.enfoires.fr/fr/mise-en-ve.../mise-en-vente

The first round of ticket sales was on Nov 29th. The tickets I guess are a little pricier this year, costing 53 euros to stand in the pit and 65 for a seat. The next tickets sale is supposed to be around the first of the year. The good part about the higher prices is it makes it more likely the shows wont sell out, at least not yet.
The price for tickets for the first show are about 10 euros cheaper. I wonder if it's because they don't have a lot of time to rehearse, so there's probably a lot of bloopers on the first night.

I believe to order tickets from outside of France, you have to call. All the info is on that site if you're not sure.

Some info I got from members of AF,
One member told me for a show at 8pm, he got there at 11 am and wasn't the first in line.
The show lasts about 4 hours. The pit is right in front of the stage where you get a good close up view, but standing for 4 hours can be kind of tiring.

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4420/le3h.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/687/le3h.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

I hope to go to this show but the airline I work for just filed for chapter 11. As of now, nothing has changed but things may change and it's just a question of when. If it's still status quo on the first of the year, I will buy a ticket and plan on going during my vacation which is scheduled in that time frame.

Rev
12-05-2011, 06:39 PM
Scruffy, You are lucky you have the ability to travel like you do. :)

Actually, during that week I am committed to be in the Boston (Woburn) area. :(

User22
12-05-2011, 06:59 PM
I hope to go to this show but the airline I work for just filed for chapter 11. As of now, nothing has changed but things may change and it's just a question of when. If it's still status quo on the first of the year, I will buy a ticket and plan on going during my vacation which is scheduled in that time frame.

Well Scruff, if worse comes to worse...you can always get your PPL, restore a WWII Flying Fortress, then submit your application to the Alizée Air Chauffeur charity for her tour in the summer!

Jake04
12-05-2011, 08:32 PM
The price for tickets for the first show are about 10 euros cheaper. I wonder if it's because they don't have a lot of time to rehearse, so there's probably a lot of bloopers on the first night..

I believe the first day is actually the "rehearsal" and not the actual concert. I believe they do this every year. It's a good deal because there are few people and you can see the artists really close.

User22
12-05-2011, 08:41 PM
I believe the first day is actually the "rehearsal" and not the actual concert. I believe they do this every year. It's a good deal because there are few people and you can see the artists really close.

Psh, I'd go to the rehearsal for €10 cheaper and to be within 30ft of the stage :eek:

Taxi Driver Aaron
12-10-2011, 01:14 AM
I can't make it because I don't have the money to travel :banghead:

my birthday is 2/7 too!!! so this would have been the best gift ever!!!!! :(

Taxi Driver Aaron
12-19-2011, 11:36 AM
:need: I really don't have the money to travel, but I can get the time off from work, and I absolutely HAVE to make it to this concert!!!! :sstruck:

Maybe I should start a fundraiser on crowdrise.com for it lol!

Taxi Driver Aaron
12-23-2011, 01:42 AM
I wanna Go! I wanna Go! I wanna Go! :whine:

Taxi Driver Aaron
12-28-2011, 02:36 AM
From a post on the alizee-forum.com forums....

The first single of Les Enfoirés 2012 will be released on 9th of January !

Name of the single will be "Encore un autre hiver", composed by Jean-Jacques Goldman.

http://www.jjgoldman.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/610ZoeGrWoL._SS500_.jpg

Jake04
01-04-2012, 05:11 PM
Shy'm will be on this year's LE. I haven't heard/seen her video yet but, I know she's one of the most popular singers in France nowadays. Sofia Essaidi would have been a great addition as well. Also, I hope Isabelle Boulay, Elsa and Lara Fabian return this year as well.

Scruffydog777
01-17-2012, 09:24 PM
Looks like I wont be able to get tickets for the show. I was up at 3am last night when they went on sale, I had trrouble connecting, apparently because so many other people were trying. Once I did connect, I had trouble understanding the website, even though I was using google translate for it. The main problem I had was with the fact that I was trying to buy tickets for the first 2 shows. Once I selected the first one, my efforts to add a second often led to disconnects. They didn't have an add to basket or continue shopping button and I couldn't understand their process. I also tried reading through their rules of purchase. One site said to have the ticket mailed, there had to be at least 15 days between the date of purchase and the concert date, which there wasn't, so I figured I'd buy them through Fnac and pick them up there, still not knowing if you had to pick them up within so many days of purchase.

So after about 45 minutes, all 4 sites were reporting that all tickets were sold. I couldn't believe it. I should have prepared for the worse case scenario. One thing that kind of misled me was I had been chatting with some AF members concerning past concerts about which shows are the best to go to, the first or the last? Where is the best place to sit, the seats or the pit. I was told that they don't usually sell as many tickets for the first show, because that's kind of like a dress rehearsel. That's why those tickets are cheaper. So I didn't think that one would sell out and certainly not so quickly.

Like they say hind sight is 20 20. I probably should have started a thread asking what is the best way to approach this. I will still go to Lyon. There is a very slim chance of buying a ticket on the day of the show, but there's probably a better chance of buying one from a scalper, but being from a foreign country, probably a better chance of being scammed.

User22
01-17-2012, 09:30 PM
Sorry to hear about this Scruff :( I'd imagine that finding tickets the day of the show wouldnt be hard at all, but like you said, they could drive the price up way high or something to do with the language barrier might screw things over. Doesn't hurt trying though if you are still heading there :)

Taxi Driver Aaron
01-17-2012, 11:02 PM
:lurk: I am purposely going to avoid this thread out of shear jealousy and anger that I cannot attend ....

Edit:

but being from a foreign country, probably a better chance of being scammed.

Try to build up rapport with a local that may be able to provide you with some sort of assistance. It will increase your chances.

Rev
01-18-2012, 01:27 AM
... Like they say hind sight is 20 20. I probably should have started a thread asking what is the best way to approach this. I will still go to Lyon. There is a very slim chance of buying a ticket on the day of the show, but there's probably a better chance of buying one from a scalper, but being from a foreign country, probably a better chance of being scammed.

Try one of the french Alizée forums. Maybe they will have a few suggestions. :)

Jake04
01-18-2012, 01:38 AM
I will still go to Lyon. There is a very slim chance of buying a ticket on the day of the show, but there's probably a better chance of buying one from a scalper, but being from a foreign country, probably a better chance of being scammed.

Hey, Dave. Have you been to these sites yet? If google translator is correct, I think this site is an authorized ticket reseller/exchange. Below is a post on official Les Enfoires fb page. Good luck!

http://www.facebook.com/LesEnfoires?sk=wall

To sell your tickets securely too, there is the stock exchange: http://enfoires.zepass.com/. It allows you to resell the tickets to the purchase price and secure transactions between buyer and seller.

Rev
01-18-2012, 01:52 AM
Hey, Dave. Have you been to these sites yet? If google translator is correct, I think this site is an authorized ticket reseller/exchange. Below is a post on official Les Enfoires fb page. Good luck!

http://www.facebook.com/LesEnfoires?sk=wall

To sell your tickets securely too, there is the stock exchange: http://enfoires.zepass.com/. It allows you to resell the tickets to the purchase price and secure transactions between buyer and seller.

On her twitter today she postd a site that offers options (and a warning about sites that overcharge). Read yesterdday's (Jan 17th) twitter posts. :)

Jake04
01-18-2012, 02:28 AM
On her twitter today she postd a site that offers options (and a warning about sites that overcharge). Read yesterdday's (Jan 17th) twitter posts. :)
Are you referring to this tweet? If so, that's where I got the links from. :thumb:

Les Enfoirés @enfoires 22h

Rappel : les prix des places sont de 43 € et 53 € pour le concert du mercredi et 53 € et 65 € pour les autres... fb.me/1phuqqMHH

Edit: According to Alizee Nation, 32 artists have already announced their participation:
* I highlighted my favs. :D
Alizée
Chimène Badi
Bénabar
Amel Bent
Patrick Bruel (sauf 1er Février)
Nicolas Canteloup dont c'est la première participation
Julien Clerc (5 et 6 Février)
Elsa
Patrick Fiori
Liane Foly
Jean-Jacques Goldman
Grégoire
Jenifer
Michael Jones
Claire Keim
Michèle Laroque
Maxime Le Forestier
Nolwenn Leroy (sauf 2 et 4 Février)
Lorie
Renan Luce
Christophe Maé
Mimie Mathy
Jean-Baptiste Maunier
Maurane (5 et 6 Février)
Yannick Noah
Pascal Obispo (5 et 6 Février)
Pierre Palmade
Muriel Robin
Hélène Segara
Shy'm dont c'est la première participation
Christophe Willem
Zazie (4, 5 et 6 Février)

Scruffydog777
01-18-2012, 11:39 AM
A few weeks ago, I did put my name on the list with one of the resellers (zepass). Now I'm getting offers for all kinds of events, but there's still hope. Thanks to everyone for all the tips. I'll keep trying.

ALS
01-18-2012, 01:27 PM
:lurk: I am purposely going to avoid this thread out of shear jealousy and anger that I cannot attend ....

Buy the DVD in a few months. You will get to see the show at a much better visual advantage and sound quality without a bunch of sweaty, smelly people screaming around you while your trying to enjoy the concert. If you want the same ambiance as the concert you could always invite a few of us over to watch the Les Enfoirés 2012 DVD with you. :p

User22
01-18-2012, 01:40 PM
Buy the DVD in a few months. You will get to see the show at a much better visual advantage and sound quality without a bunch of sweaty, smelly people screaming around you while your trying to enjoy the concert. If you want the same ambiance as the concert you could always invite a few of us over to watch the Les Enfoirés 2012 DVD with you. :p

Not a bad plan ata all :13:

Scruffydog777
01-23-2012, 12:39 AM
This is a great opportunity and I'm not going to give up that easily. I've been notified a couple of times by Zepass of available tickets but unfortunately not in time to get the ticket, but I will keep trying. Also with Bigdan's help, I came up with a sign I will show in front of the concert hall on the nights of the concert. In English it says " I am from the USA. I would like one ticket, if you please!". I don't think I could bring myself to do this for any other singer other than Alizee.

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/1079/ilvousplait.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84/ilvousplait.jpg/)

User22
01-23-2012, 04:29 AM
Pretty nice sign! Good luck!

Scruffydog777
01-24-2012, 07:12 AM
I got a repsonse from a ticket seller. Looks like I'm in!

"Dear Mr Hardy,
Yes I speak English. I'm quite surprised that you know this great french show. Here it's extremely famous but I didn't expect it to be also in US.
It's fine to go by metro from your hotel to Lyon-Grange Blanche which is a metro station on line D (it's only about 20 min).
Let me know when and at what time you would like that we meet so that I can give you the concert ticket: (on 31st ? or 1st of feb ?). The easiest would be to meet in front of the ********************" and that is easy to find.
Best regards
Catherine

Finnishguy
01-24-2012, 02:49 PM
I got a repsonse from a ticket seller. Looks like I'm in!

"Dear Mr Hardy,
Yes I speak English. I'm quite surprised that you know this great french show. Here it's extremely famous but I didn't expect it to be also in US.
It's fine to go by metro from your hotel to Lyon-Grange Blanche which is a metro station on line D (it's only about 20 min).
Let me know when and at what time you would like that we meet so that I can give you the concert ticket: (on 31st ? or 1st of feb ?). The easiest would be to meet in front of the ********************" and that is easy to find.
Best regards
Catherine

Yea it really looks.. You're so lucky dude, have a nice days coming! :)

Jake04
01-24-2012, 03:45 PM
Congratulations, Dave! You deserved it! Have fun at the superbowl of concerts! It's much better than watching the actual Superbowl!:thumb:

Now all you have to worry about is to ensure your camera and video recorder are ready to go! :D

Tchaikovsky
01-24-2012, 03:56 PM
Congratulations, Dave! You deserved it! Have fun at the superbowl of concerts! It's much better than watching the actual Superbowl!:thumb:
Haha

no

http://i40.tinypic.com/vhxtw.gif

texasguy
01-24-2012, 05:03 PM
Congrats Scruffy, have fun. I'm quite surprised that you know this great french show. Here it's extremely famous but I didn't expect it to be also in US.
Make sure you clear that up for her, lol.

Scruffydog777
01-26-2012, 04:38 PM
Well more good news. I met a German member of AF at one of the cancelled concerts. Same one where I met Roman. I also bumped into him in the street before the last autograph session. Very nice guy. He notified me that a freind of his had an extra ticket and he asked me if I was interested in it..........................Well hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!

One of the reasons I want to go to two shows, is I hope to learn in the first one, where the best place to go for the second one will be , as far as viewing Alizee. Plus who knows what the future might hold. This might be my last chance to see Allizee on stage and I will make the most of it.

User22
01-26-2012, 06:12 PM
Well more good news. I met a German member of AF at one of the cancelled concerts. Same one where I met Roman. I also bumped into him in the street before the last autograph session. Very nice guy. He notified me that a freind of his had an extra ticket and he asked me if I was interested in it..........................Well hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!

One of the reasons I want to go to two shows, is I hope to learn in the first one, where the best place to go for the second one will be , as far as viewing Alizee. Plus who knows what the future might hold. This might be my last chance to see Allizee on stage and I will make the most of it.

Enjoy life to the fullest! Glad you foundanother ticket to snag :D You're gonna have a great time!!!

Un-rêve
01-26-2012, 07:08 PM

Forget seats.. once you get in you best go right to the front of the hall and watch Alizée in all her splendour.

It can be done! ;)

User22
01-27-2012, 02:49 AM
On the other hand, Un Reve has a good idea :p

Taxi Driver Aaron
01-30-2012, 01:19 AM

True!.... but still... it is not the same as seeing Alizée in person!

Jake04
01-30-2012, 01:44 AM
http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/4715/lesz.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/lesz.jpg/)

Scruffydog777
01-30-2012, 03:06 AM
Well it's still a couple of days away and already I'm getting butterflies in my stomach. I'm a little nervous about getting out of Istanbul. They'll be getting light snow most of today and tomorrow and I don't know how well their runway plowing and de-icing systems work over here.

I've been in touch with members of Af who I should be hooking up with while I'm there.
I recieved a Kindle Fire as a gift just before I left. I hope when I'm in Lyon to pick up one of those mini battery powered speakers and maybe watching last years LE while I'm waiting. By getting the speaker, I can share it with others in the crowd who I'm sure would enjoy it.

Of course I will have plenty of Alizee videos too.

Looks like I'll be going to the first two shows. I still have to pick up the tickets. On the 1st I'll pick up a ticket at noon from a woman that I met through the reseller zepass. At 2 pm, I will pick up the other ticket from a German member of AF.

On the 3rd, I leave for Ajaccio! Arriving there by overnight ferry on the 4th.

The last thing I hope to do today is to pick up a gift. You may be hearing more about that later and no it's not for Alizee.

Rev
01-30-2012, 03:52 AM
Glad to hear you are at least in Europe Scruffy. Have fun. :)

Jake04
01-30-2012, 04:29 AM
Rehearsing with Lorie...
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6562/akzr7wpcqaaatz.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/96/akzr7wpcqaaatz.jpg/)

User22
01-30-2012, 05:13 AM
Well it's still a couple of days away and already I'm getting butterflies in my stomach. I'm a little nervous about getting out of Istanbul. They'll be getting light snow most of today and tomorrow and I don't know how well their runway plowing and de-icing systems work over here.

I've been in touch with members of Af who I should be hooking up with while I'm there.
I recieved a Kindle Fire as a gift just before I left. I hope when I'm in Lyon to pick up one of those mini battery powered speakers and maybe watching last years LE while I'm waiting. By getting the speaker, I can share it with others in the crowd who I'm sure would enjoy it.

Of course I will have plenty of Alizee videos too.

Looks like I'll be going to the first two shows. I still have to pick up the tickets. On the 1st I'll pick up a ticket at noon from a woman that I met through the reseller zepass. At 2 pm, I will pick up the other ticket from a German member of AF.

On the 3rd, I leave for Ajaccio! Arriving there by overnight ferry on the 4th.

The last thing I hope to do today is to pick up a gift. You may be hearing more about that later and no it's not for Alizee.

We wish you all the best luck! And the Kindle Fire is quite awesome :D And does Lyon have wi-fi to watch the videos? If so, cool!

Scruffydog777
01-30-2012, 05:29 AM
I don't need wifi. I have several already loaded. Watched several on the way over. The whold LE show from last year will take about 2.4 gb, but I think I'll have enough room.

User22
01-30-2012, 06:32 PM
I don't need wifi. I have several already loaded. Watched several on the way over. The whold LE show from last year will take about 2.4 gb, but I think I'll have enough room.

Wow, awesome! I didn't know you could actually load them on. Awesome!

Scruffydog777
01-31-2012, 01:04 PM
Arrived in Lyon around 4 pm. Should have done some more research on the hotel. It's very old with tiny room, but it's clean, that's really all that matter to me at this point

I had no sooner checked in when I heard a knock at the door. It was RMJ. We went out and did a little sightseeing, had a beer, talked about Alizee and the show tomorrow. Now I'm back doing my final preps. Gotta run out and try and pick up one more sd disc for my camera.

User22
01-31-2012, 01:35 PM
Awesome Scruff! And get 32GB if you're taking video :D haha

Karin
01-31-2012, 03:02 PM
Alizée France

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/419990_289922554403092_146079195454096_826219_1728 765179_n.jpg

BrianO1
01-31-2012, 03:06 PM
Wow! That dress is crazy cool! Love the white/silver combo

Jake04
01-31-2012, 07:10 PM
She's so beautiful! :wub::wub::wub:
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/371/akho3aacqaigssn.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/akho3aacqaigssn.jpg/)

SpanishFan
02-01-2012, 01:23 AM
I´m feeling like a teenager again... So much excitement... haha.
Thank you to Scruffy for keeping us updated in his journey. Your posts make us all feel a little bit closer to the event.:agree:

Jake04
02-01-2012, 01:40 AM
I´m feeling like a teenager again... So much excitement... haha.
Thank you to Scruffy for keeping us updated in his journey. Your posts make us all feel a little bit closer to the event.:agree:
Don't forget Alizee's daily tweeter updates! This is a whole new experience for all of us! The only thing that could possibly top this off would be being at the concert ourselves!:2_thumbs:

SpanishFan
02-01-2012, 09:05 AM
The only thing that could possibly top this off would be being at the concert ourselves!:2_thumbs:

You are so right on that...
We are lucky that we have the "technological tools" so we won't miss any detail.
We have the fan point of view (Scruffy), we have the artist point of view (Alizée's twits), and of course we will have the whole picture of the show with the pictures and videos...

Karin
02-01-2012, 05:39 PM
Alizée France

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/426924_290716187657062_146079195454096_828086_1794 195746_n.jpg

SpanishFan
02-01-2012, 06:00 PM
Little resume from Alizée-Spain and Alizéecommunity:

"Alizée was very participative tonight, she was included in a lot of medleys and with different clothes. For Mika's song "Elle Me Dit" she was wearing a beautiful bridesmaid dress. For Lady Gaga's song "Poker face" she was wearing an air hostess dress and the stage was decorated as a plane.
She participated as well in three more songs, "Je Veux la regarder près moi", "Est-ce que tu le sais" and "c'est ma prièr", dressed as a ballerina dancer.

I can't wait for someone to post some pics!:D

Jake04
02-01-2012, 06:54 PM
I can't wait for someone to post some pics!:D
I can't wait for the video and the DVD!:D

User22
02-01-2012, 07:09 PM
I can't wait for the video and the DVD!:D

Same here!!! It's going to be awesome!

Jake04
02-01-2012, 08:26 PM
Alizée France

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/426924_290716187657062_146079195454096_828086_1794 195746_n.jpg
I thought the French maid outfit would be tough to beat. I was wrong! :wub::wub::wub:

Edit:

Another Pic by Russian community:
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9224/akm1vacmaewktt.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/akm1vacmaewktt.jpg/)

Edit:

OH MY GOD!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/5012/s0ees.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/s0ees.jpg/)

Edit:

Thank you FerAunger!!!
More... yfrog.com/nvs0eesj (Copy and paste link) :D

SpanishFan
02-01-2012, 08:41 PM
:eek::eek::eek:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ2pWoPUQ4I9IVzodi8k5nO9Scg7m37 GyiNF64J7SUnEC8H6af

:bow::wub::wub::wub:

Tchaikovsky
02-01-2012, 09:03 PM
http://gifs.gifbin.com/032010/1269259657_omg_cat.gif

Jake04
02-01-2012, 09:10 PM
I SHOULD HAVE GONE TO THE CONCERT THIS YEAR!!! :whine::whine::whine:

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/6716/qgqzk.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/qgqzk.jpg/)

User22
02-01-2012, 10:08 PM
Here's a good source for photos!

http://www.facebook.com/FerAunger

Jake04
02-01-2012, 10:44 PM
They have a lot of pictures here as well. I couldn't keep up with these guys!

http://yfrog.com/user/TotAlizee/photos

User22
02-01-2012, 10:44 PM
http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a473/aaronius31/e809d5a5.jpg

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

WhiteFeather
02-01-2012, 10:47 PM
OH MY GOD!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/5012/s0ees.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/s0ees.jpg/)

Words fail me...

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/mindblownp1.gif

BrianO1
02-01-2012, 10:52 PM
Holy Sh!t is really all I can say lol. She looks AMAZING in ALL of the outfits they chose for her this year. Just......wow.

Jake04
02-01-2012, 10:56 PM
Holy Sh!t is really all I can say lol. She looks AMAZING in ALL of the outfits they chose for her this year. Just......wow.
Scruffy is so lucky! Any word from him yet?!

SpanishFan
02-01-2012, 10:57 PM
http://yfrog.com/g0v4bhfj:tw1

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/full/508233603.jpg?Expires=1328155932&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=qeQA0FCm7iQ7WO6PcRaoBr81vIzyTXGpWxPdf5-HW01sAz4GEYHTQxC-XGah1s~pwkNnCYiBgwbAtRaBhHrctQ7xsprJe93u65nqBcsN00 OAi8aI5Xp3wrubaojzPe9uYs3eXd7rt4-OeVDudALSV6gOvkAoyV4WzW-Cbr6kbnQ_

:aha:

User22
02-01-2012, 10:57 PM
Words fail me...

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/mindblownp1.gif

If you're wondering why many people aren't posting, well their weaker minds are succumbing to the deathly awesomeness of these pictures. Luckily I can..

I'm dead

severianb
02-01-2012, 11:00 PM
Save me, Jebus.

Alizee. Input. Overload.

Oh, and her twitter is blowing up. Thousands of new followers in the past couple of days.

User22
02-01-2012, 11:01 PM
http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a473/aaronius31/f1457f17.jpg

Jake04
02-01-2012, 11:01 PM
Was this just a rehearsal and not even the real concert yet? If so, then the real concert would be MUCH, MUCH MORE AWESOME!:2_thumbs:

User22
02-01-2012, 11:05 PM
Alizée! We can't take it anymore! Save us!!!!

Edit:

VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO!!!!!

http://m.youtube.com/?rdm=4pf3n256q&reload=3#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DO3c1UOGFlTQ%26fea ture%3Dyoutu.be&feature=youtu.be&v=O3c1UOGFlTQ&gl=US

Jake04
02-01-2012, 11:10 PM
Alizée! We can't take it anymore! Save us!!!!

Edit:

VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO!!!!!

http://m.youtube.com/?rdm=4pf3n256q&reload=3#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DO3c1UOGFlTQ%26fea ture%3Dyoutu.be&feature=youtu.be&v=O3c1UOGFlTQ&gl=US
They're not Alizee's video? :confused:
BTW, I think some of the guys in Lyon have been staying up all night posting pictures. Thank you very much, guys/gals!

severianb
02-01-2012, 11:12 PM
http://yfrog.com/g0v4bhfj:tw1

That face. That face.

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/full/508233603.jpg?Expires=1328155932&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=qeQA0FCm7iQ7WO6PcRaoBr81vIzyTXGpWxPdf5-HW01sAz4GEYHTQxC-XGah1s~pwkNnCYiBgwbAtRaBhHrctQ7xsprJe93u65nqBcsN00 OAi8aI5Xp3wrubaojzPe9uYs3eXd7rt4-OeVDudALSV6gOvkAoyV4WzW-Cbr6kbnQ_

:aha:

She is.... fit. :eek:

User22
02-01-2012, 11:13 PM
http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a473/aaronius31/4dddbef2.jpg

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a473/aaronius31/c3c8c067.jpg

Mother of Pearl...

Edit:

Batten down the hatches! There's stong Alizée coming from the east!

Tchaikovsky
02-01-2012, 11:15 PM
http://a.yfrog.com/img814/5607/2qzjl.jpg

SpanishFan
02-01-2012, 11:25 PM
http://p.twimg.com/Aknv0a0CAAAjkQf.jpg

FerAunger is going to sleep now. Well done!

Jake04
02-01-2012, 11:26 PM
:wub::wub::wub:
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/85/20120201lyondsc9035.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/267/20120201lyondsc9035.jpg/)
:wub::wub::wub:
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/9547/aknv0a0caaajkqf.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/14/aknv0a0caaajkqf.jpg/)

texasguy
02-01-2012, 11:27 PM
^ Holy mother of God. Too much too fast!! Just kidding, keep em coming I'll be strong.

Jake04
02-01-2012, 11:28 PM
Lots more here!
http://www.alizee-forum.com/showthread.php?25917-quot-Le-Bal-des-Enfoir%E9s-quot-Lyon-%282012-02-01-to-6%29/page5

User22
02-01-2012, 11:29 PM
Auto-enhanced:

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a473/aaronius31/1f7ba86b.jpg

BrianO1
02-01-2012, 11:46 PM
I hope she stays as prominent in the later shows as she was in this one. Will be a great blu-ray to buy!

Jake04
02-01-2012, 11:49 PM
Her new tats.Courtesy of AF.
http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/3605/birdtattoodsc9337bis.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/birdtattoodsc9337bis.jpg/)

Iwillmeether
02-02-2012, 03:45 AM
I don't even know what to say.
This day was horrible until now.

javonlcf
02-02-2012, 03:47 AM
there are strong evidence that she have been addicted to tattooing lol
just hope she won't end up ... u know what i mean
Great pics!!!!
Thanks everyone that took and uploaded the pics

User22
02-02-2012, 03:57 AM
I don't even know what to say.
This day was horrible until now.

Welcome to the club :D

And it only gets better with the next 8 performances!!!!

Scruffydog777
02-02-2012, 04:16 AM
I'm really pressed for time. It was a great show. About the picture that was posted above, I was about 6 feet away from her when he took that picture. She was in my section of seats for a few minutes. It doesn't get any better than that!

javonlcf
02-02-2012, 04:30 AM
scruffy
when is your second ticket's date?

melovelily
02-02-2012, 05:06 AM
WAIT WAIT am i dreaming or did i see alizee in a ....
OMG OMG OMG OMG
Sorry for the caps but i got goooooooooosebumbs
if we find a video with that outfit im going to the hospital
And i thought i would never see alizee looking hotter than JEAM
i take that back
OMFG OMFG OMFG

Scruffydog777
02-02-2012, 05:18 AM
scruffy
when is your second ticket's date?

WAIT WAIT am i dreaming or did i see alizee in a ....
OMG OMG OMG OMG
Sorry for the caps but i got goooooooooosebumbs
if we find a video with that outfit im going to the hospital
And i thought i would never see alizee looking hotter than JEAM
i take that back
OMFG OMFG OMFG

Second ticket is for tonight.
Unfortunately the video I got was very very low res (more on that later). But the guy I was with who was from AF had a digital camcorder and he got some good footage. He was from Germany and we couldn't understand one word that the other said, except for Alizee. After I get back, if he hasn't posted it, I'll pm him to send me a copy.

melovelily
02-02-2012, 05:43 AM
Unfortunately the video I got was very very low res (more on that later). But the guy I was with who was from AF had a digital camcorder and he got some good footage. He was from Germany and we couldn't understand one word that the other said, except for Alizee. After I get back, if he hasn't posted it, I'll pm him to send me a copy.

Alright until he post them i gonna keep myself busy by staring at these pics like a hawk lol
And did anybody see how much alizee's facebook and twitter gained lmao

User22
02-02-2012, 07:56 AM
Alright until he post them i gonna keep myself busy by staring at these pics like a hawk lol
And did anybody see how much alizee's facebook and twitter gained lmao

Only 1500 new followers in the last 24hrs :p

And thanks for the info Scruff! Sounds like you were having an AMAZING time! Lucky dog :beer:

Hasn't been posted:

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a473/aaronius31/055ec1c8.jpg

Edit:

It's like she is in a one-piece bathing suit...with a tutu :wub:

Bigdan
02-02-2012, 08:06 AM
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/85/20120201lyondsc9035.jpg

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVUZAfAQDtlQvFlzWT9RqCIneugvVDp xKiYmrroP-rvkn8eG7RolAE0a0l8w

User22
02-02-2012, 08:54 AM
With every new picture she looks more and more amazing :wub:

WhiteFeather
02-02-2012, 09:14 AM
After working all night, slapping myself multiple times, and taking a cold shower, I can now confirm that this is not a dream.

And I just realized I saved the same picture 3 times...

Bigdan
02-02-2012, 09:28 AM
After working all night, slapping myself multiple times, and taking a cold shower, I can now confirm that this is not a dream.

I don't see anything strange in this behavior...:D

Finnishguy
02-02-2012, 09:46 AM
There's many beautiful women around the world but I A. is without doubt most beautiful of them. And, omg..........

When I saw these photos I thought my last cup of coffee was poisoned and I'm here in heaven... She's so gorgeous, just can't find words......fabulous? :wub::wub:

Aldighieri
02-02-2012, 09:53 AM

I did it two times:agree: you are not alone..

Karin
02-02-2012, 11:20 AM
maaaaaany photos

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.305044379542757.66877.122787967768400&type=3

Jake04
02-02-2012, 11:37 AM
81 new pics! Thanks, Karin!

Bigdan
02-02-2012, 12:41 PM
http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/1913/alizee784enfoires.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/alizee784enfoires.jpg/)

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/3829/texavery.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/812/texavery.jpg/)

Jake04
02-02-2012, 01:04 PM
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/3829/texavery.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/812/texavery.jpg/)
That wolf is like Gregoire! Look at how he's checking out Alizee!:D

WhiteFeather
02-02-2012, 01:33 PM
maaaaaany photos

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.305044379542757.66877.122787967768400&type=3

*clicks link*

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DKXjk3JexSg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

One of my favorites:

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/419651_305048389542356_122787967768400_800829_7287 73658_n.jpg

That face... :wub:

Karin
02-02-2012, 01:49 PM
Alizée and Lorie

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/405518_342186732469756_273445389343891_1183388_145 4354036_n.jpg

Edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8YqKUB70yQ

BrianO1
02-02-2012, 02:14 PM
Did that video just make anyone else's day? :wub:

Future Raptor Ace
02-02-2012, 02:49 PM
God bless the creator of this event; I love seeing the skimpy/sexy outfits the girls wear every year .... its FANTASTIC!

Tchaikovsky
02-02-2012, 02:53 PM
God bless the creator of this event; I love seeing the skimpy/sexy outfits the girls wear every year .... its FANTASTIC!

http://i39.tinypic.com/347gqko.gif

User22
02-02-2012, 05:23 PM

This video is a perfect example of the "is he looking at me? I'll look at him. He turned away. He's looking at me again. Our eyes connect. A Contre-Courant"

And 3:19-3:22 is pure :wub:

Her voice is AMAZINGLY SEDUCTIVE AND SOFT :whine: I'm crying out of awesomeness!!!

Edit:

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a473/aaronius31/5f6453c0.jpg

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a473/aaronius31/769c6a19.jpg

Her expression is shouting, "I will see you tomorrow...but until then :)"

Criss_pl
02-02-2012, 05:24 PM

Maybe it's true, but also a bit of sadness. They have such a fantastic time there. And i'm sitting here studying for my exams. I wish I was there :( Maybe next year, I'll go on some student's exchange to France, and if that will be the case, I'm not going to miss it, definitely. If not, I'll also try to go there. But that's for dreaming.
All those pics are really stunning. Lili looks perfectly, smile, joy and hapiness is just pouring out of those photos. Waiting for more, every link appreciated,

Tchaikovsky
02-02-2012, 06:02 PM
Her voice is AMAZINGLY SEDUCTIVE AND SOFT :whine: I'm crying out of awesomeness!!!

http://www.tensionnot.com/pictures/images/Animal/Calm-Down-Bro.jpg

User22
02-02-2012, 09:54 PM
RMJAY added 44 pictures...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150640560646119&set=a.10150640558761119.460849.746321118&type=1&ref=nf

Edit:

Merci FerAunger:

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a473/aaronius31/9e2cf4d7.jpg

Edit:

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a473/aaronius31/9acde0cd.jpg

Edit:

FerAunger:

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a473/aaronius31/9f567869.jpg

Edit:

FOR THOSE WHO DON't WANT TO SIFT THROUGH THIS WHOLE THREAD FOR THE NEWEST PICTURES, YOU CAN VISIT HERE (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6867) TO SEE JUST THE PICTURES POSTED HERE

Edit:

Thanks RMJAY:

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a473/aaronius31/be82c904.jpg

severianb
02-02-2012, 10:04 PM
That wolf is like Gregoire! Look at how he's checking out Alizee!:D

You noticed that too? Can you blame the guy?

Yes, that video is probably the best I've ever seen come out of Enfoires. A dream come true.

And 3:19-3:22 is pure :wub:

Good eye. Flawless Lilly Nose Scrunch. A GIF should be made. :beer:

User22
02-02-2012, 10:15 PM
Good eye. Flawless Lilly Nose Scrunch. A GIF should be made. :beer:

:eek: My brain didn't even process that it was a nose-scrunch! Bring in the GIF squad!

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a473/aaronius31/cedaeb37.jpg

WhiteFeather
02-02-2012, 10:31 PM
Bring in the GIF squad!

You rang?

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k529/bhein7/JeTePrometGoldman-AlizeeEnfoires2012m4v_1.gif

Tchaikovsky
02-02-2012, 10:34 PM
You rang?

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k529/bhein7/JeTePrometGoldman-AlizeeEnfoires2012m4v_1.gif

You're more helpful than the Priceline Negotiator!

+rep

WhiteFeather
02-02-2012, 10:38 PM
You're more helpful than the Priceline Negotiator!

+rep

Merci beaucoup. :hatsoff:

Jake04
02-03-2012, 12:02 AM
They better not cut Alizee's part this year just like what they did in LE 2010!:mad:

AlizeeNEO
02-03-2012, 12:06 AM
They better not cut Alizee's part this year just like what they did in LE 2010!:mad:

That would be sad. Maybe someday will get to see her perform. Until then I'll keep on watching the DVD.

Tchaikovsky
02-03-2012, 02:41 AM
Starting to get annoying...

Scruffydog777
02-03-2012, 06:22 AM
I'm uploading one of the few good videos I was able to take. It may get blocked by Youtube. I'm headed out the door of my hotel for Corsica so I can't wait around long enough to see if Youtube allows it, but it has given me the link already so I'll try posting it and see what happens.
http://youtu.be/f2VFi9DtFgI
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f2VFi9DtFgI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bigdan
02-03-2012, 06:33 AM
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7013/6807462957_d920fe17cf_b.jpg

:dance:

User22
02-03-2012, 08:59 AM
Awesome video Scruffy!!! Thankyou!!!

Aldighieri
02-03-2012, 10:35 AM
Just my personal opinion, her body looks like more muscolar and enhanced since glorious "red fish shaking" times..She is "better" if you can imagine to get the perfection better, of course..

Jake04
02-03-2012, 11:18 AM
Thanks for the video, Dave! Have fun in Corsica!

Edit: FerAunger just released this link. 190 HQ photos!!! Too many to post!:D Gracias!!!

http://feraunger.com/les-enfoires-2012/

C-4
02-03-2012, 01:23 PM
Thank you ALL for the simply amazing pictures of Alizée, and les-enfoires 2012!

Dave, have a great time in Corsica!

Stephen

Karin
02-03-2012, 01:51 PM
Make up

https://p.twimg.com/Akv_A68CMAQuBeX.jpg:large

Jake04
02-03-2012, 02:01 PM

Thanks, Karin for the link! :2_thumbs:
I LOOOOOVE this song already!!!:wub::wub::wub: That guy was soooo lucky to be standing right in front of Alizee! And we are so lucky as well because he/she recorded it and shared it to us! Thanks, WaterLilic!!! :2_thumbs::2_thumbs::2_thumbs:

Un-rêve
02-03-2012, 02:23 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f2VFi9DtFgI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's good to see you got a great spot!

Thanks for the vid! :2_thumbs:

@ thanks to everyone! :france: :france: :france:

Taxi Driver Aaron
02-03-2012, 03:02 PM
http://www.free-emoticons-gallery.com/wp-content/themes/eStore/timthumb.php?src=http://www.free-emoticons-gallery.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/super-lecken-emoticons.png&w=298&h=226&zc=1

My heart has been on overload all week... I wasn't prepared to see Alizée in a tutu!!... she should of hinted at that or eased us into the excitement before she just sprung it out like that!.... I mean.. one day nothing... next day... BAM!.... tutu!.... BAM!... Wedding Dress... She's gonna give me a heart attack!.... lol ....

Jake04
02-03-2012, 04:12 PM
My heart has been on overload all week... I wasn't prepared to see Alizée in a tutu!!... she should of hinted at that or eased us into the excitement before she just sprung it out like that!.... I mean.. one day nothing... next day... BAM!.... tutu!.... BAM!... Wedding Dress... She's gonna give me a heart attack!.... lol ....
I agree! She should have warned us via tweeter. :p I read about the tutu on one of the tweets by some Alizee forums but since Google translate messed it up, I didn't really pay much attention to it. It almost cost me my life! :D
And also, don't forget the corset!:wub:

Edit: MUCH, MUCH MORE TUTU...I mean pictures here. :D
http://feraunger.com/les-enfoires-2012/

WhiteFeather
02-03-2012, 04:15 PM

But she did give us a warning about the tutu. About 9 years ago...

Tu es venu, en tutu

She was singing in the third person...

Taxi Driver Aaron
02-03-2012, 05:40 PM

True... I supposed the Video for mademoiselle juliette was the warm up as well..

Edit:

THE EXCITEMENT IS GETTING TO ME!!!! http://www.wrist-check.com/images/smilies/menu-birgits_w00t2.gif http://gfxlovers.com/smilies/imgs/lost-it/lost-it006.gif

Edit:

http://www.alizee-italia.com/gallery/image.php?id=718

Edit:

This should be the new updated photo for the front page of this site!!!

http://www.alizee-italia.com/gallery/image.php?id=721

User22
02-03-2012, 05:49 PM
I think we can all agree that she is looking just as good, and if not better than her Lolita days! And heck, she still has a 6-pack! This girl is fit!!!

Bigdan
02-03-2012, 05:53 PM
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/4643/enfoires55.jpg

:dance:

User22
02-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Da crap!? I just noticed she pulled an EXACT replication of her crossed-arms JEAM move from En Concert in this pic :eek: TOO COOL!!!

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a473/aaronius31/60e28289.jpg

Hehehe

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a473/aaronius31/b7a507e7.jpg

Edit:

:eek:

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a473/aaronius31/bbc8e699.jpg

Bigdan
02-03-2012, 06:18 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Have we fall in another dimension? Are this pics from Les Enfoirés or an hot Moulin Rouge remake? :nervous:

Taxi Driver Aaron
02-03-2012, 06:19 PM
Best Cuckoo Clock EVER!!!!

http://www.alizee-italia.com/gallery/image.php?id=658

Aldighieri
02-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Thanks for all

:nervous: bad girl..

Taxi Driver Aaron
02-03-2012, 06:44 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O3c1UOGFlTQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Un-rêve
02-03-2012, 06:59 PM

Haha nice one.. or should I say Toc De Mac! :hatsoff:

WhiteFeather
02-03-2012, 07:13 PM
Haha nice one.. or should I say Toc De Mac! :hatsoff:

Indeed! :2_thumbs:

Elle est hyper beau! En tutu.

One more...

http://feraunger.com/wp-content/themes/Fer/blueprint/gallery/ajaxupload/server/uploads/Enfoires-78.jpg

Because you can't have too much of Alizée.

Un-rêve
02-03-2012, 07:21 PM
Because you can't have too much of Alizée.

Bam! Take that! :yahoo:

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6113/68998528.jpg

Taxi Driver Aaron
02-03-2012, 07:44 PM
BAM! ... don't faint!

http://www.alizee-italia.com/gallery/image.php?id=727

severianb
02-03-2012, 10:38 PM
You rang?

:beer::2_thumbs::hatsoff:

Taxi Driver Aaron
02-03-2012, 11:07 PM
cropped to perfection :)

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e211/mobx777/AlizeeEnfoires2012.gif

User22
02-03-2012, 11:50 PM
Guys, please keep it respectful. Thanks ;)

Taxi Driver Aaron
02-04-2012, 12:14 AM
Guys, please keep it respectful. Thanks ;)

http://www.tennis4you.com/forum/Smileys/ultimate-smilies/offtopic.gif

User22
02-04-2012, 12:33 AM
http://www.tennis4you.com/forum/Smileys/ultimate-smilies/offtopic.gif

Look above ;) thx

Taxi Driver Aaron
02-04-2012, 12:44 AM
Try not to get dizzy...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G8yTVy9vo1s?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

javonlcf
02-04-2012, 01:35 AM
Try not to get dizzy...
no can't do, i'm already lying on my bed. SEA SICK:sstruck:

Tchaikovsky
02-04-2012, 01:38 AM
no can't do, i'm already lying on my bed. SEA SICK:sstruck:

You in the navy?

javonlcf
02-04-2012, 01:44 AM
You in the navy?
no, MEU, why?

Taxi Driver Aaron
02-04-2012, 01:54 AM
no, MEU, why?

nice... I do things at my job that supports you!... :beer:

javonlcf
02-04-2012, 02:02 AM
cool, we're always grateful. well let's not go off topic
just wanna ask, does the DVD comes with any eng subs? cause i am definitely going to buy this time, so magnificant

User22
02-04-2012, 02:22 AM
cool, we're always grateful. well let's not go off topic
just wanna ask, does the DVD comes with any eng subs? cause i am definitely going to buy this time, so magnificant

Nah...but when Alizée is on it, why would you be staring at subs? :p

Rev
02-04-2012, 02:23 AM
I'm uploading one of the few good videos I was able to take. It may get blocked by Youtube. I'm headed out the door of my hotel for Corsica so I can't wait around long enough to see if Youtube allows it, but it has given me the link already so I'll try posting it and see what happens.
<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f2VFi9DtFgI" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

A fun video. Thanks Scurffy. :)

User22
02-04-2012, 02:28 AM
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/1002/lesenfoires201214.jpg

Edit:

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/3849/lesenfoires201220.jpg

Taxi Driver Aaron
02-04-2012, 02:38 AM
Aaron.. those pictures are blurry...:poink:

User22
02-04-2012, 03:47 AM
No, they just make an ipad 2 crash cause of the size :p

Jake04
02-04-2012, 04:56 AM
Try not to get dizzy...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G8yTVy9vo1s?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Does anyone have a copy of this video? It's been taken down already by LE. :(

To uploaders: Pls don't use the tags "LE, Les Enfoires, bastards, Lyon or anything that could easily be identified by LE! They're really strict about this thing, just like TF1. Just post the link here to let us know. :p

I guess Goldman was not available at this time. I wonder if anyone has a video of this particular performance? I really like the first video with JJ Goldman. I was kind of "magical!"
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/331/alizeejean.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/140/alizeejean.jpg/)

User22
02-04-2012, 06:51 AM
The pictures above can successfully slow down and crash Safari on an iPad 2...thats pretty epic. Just posting to get to the next page so I don't have to load those pics :(

Karin
02-04-2012, 06:56 AM
The pictures above can successfully slow down and crash Safari on an iPad 2...thats pretty epic. Just posting to get to the next page so I don't have to load those pics :(

I have no problem on ipad :)

Jake04
02-04-2012, 07:11 AM
Scruffy got really close to Alizee. He's soooo lucky! I'm sure that made his trip more than worth it! :2_thumbs:

Thanks to RMJ @ AF.
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2637/scruffu.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/267/scruffu.jpg/)

ALS
02-04-2012, 09:28 AM
Via Alizée's Twiter

http://p.twimg.com/AkzbiWnCAAALYz1.jpg:large

C-4
02-04-2012, 11:29 AM
Way to go Dave!:2_thumbs:

Great pictures RMJ. Many thanks and great appreciation. :france:

Scruffydog777
02-04-2012, 11:30 AM
There is a beautiful expression on her face at about the 50 second mark when the singer next to her sit's down by mistake, then stands back up.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fblt4EotgOk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Vista
02-04-2012, 12:03 PM
@Aaronius31 or whoever

Review of the posting standards seem to be in control of people who think Alizee is a cross between Mother Theresa and the Virgin Mary. The day has come where I no longer want to be a part of a forum that deletes my comment that observed that Alizee is not wearing a bra, in a photograph that Alizee herself has posted.

If Alizee America censors have standard words or concepts that should not be used in the same sentence with the name Alizee, please provide the link to a list of those words and concepts.

The censor who deletes a post should show common courtesy by sending a personal message to the poster that their post has been deleted, and the reason why.

You know, I just realized that I am wasting my time giving my opinion here, only to be deleted by an uptight censor. I am a fan of Alizee, not of Alizee America.

Goodbye

Taxi Driver Aaron
02-04-2012, 12:09 PM
There is a beautiful expression on her face at about the 50 second mark when the singer next to her sit's down by mistake, then stands back up.

I could have been there with you!... I am kicking myself right now!!!! I didn't think I would have enough money to go.. I wish I was there!!! have fun.

Jake04
02-04-2012, 01:44 PM
Nice video! Thanks for sharing! :2_thumbs:
This must be the first concert. The two male choreographers were still there to help them out. BTW, that was Clair Keim sitting next to Alizee for those who were wondering.

melovelily
02-04-2012, 02:49 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fblt4EotgOk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hey scruffy was there a screen on your right and on alizee's left ? Because there is something alizee kept looking at when everybody was sitting
Merci for the video BTW

Scruffydog777
02-04-2012, 03:11 PM
@Aaronius31 or whoever

Review of the posting standards seem to be in control of people who think Alizee is a cross between Mother Theresa and the Virgin Mary. The day has come where I no longer want to be a part of a forum that deletes my comment that observed that Alizee is not wearing a bra, in a photograph that Alizee herself has posted.

If Alizee America censors have standard words or concepts that should not be used in the same sentence with the name Alizee, please provide the link to a list of those words and concepts.

The censor who deletes a post should show common courtesy by sending a personal message to the poster that their post has been deleted, and the reason why.

You know, I just realized that I am wasting my time giving my opinion here, only to be deleted by an uptight censor. I am a fan of Alizee, not of Alizee America.

GoodbyeNone of us asked to be put in the position we were in. We were all requested to do what we do and we all have different views on what we think is right and wrong. None of us are experts at this. I'm sure amateurs is the best description for us, but we try and do a good job.

We have a moderators forum that isn't visible to all members. We have arguements all the time about how different situations should be handled. I not to long ago felt very strongly that a certain member should get a 1 week ban. Nobody else agreed with me, so majority ruled.

We do have some guide lines, but to be perfectly honest, a lot of times it's judgement calls. There's not too many black and white areas, but there are a lot of gray areas. One of the main things we try and do is to stay away from comments that are sexual in nature. Now a comment like " she's not wearing a bra", doesn't sound that bad, but then it could lead to a statement like " she's not wearing any underwear" and so on.

So I apologize that your post was deleted. I can understand why you'd be upset by it. But I do understand and support whoever did it.
I do hope you stick around though. I know you've been a member of this forum for a while, and I'd hate to see you leave.

Nice video! Thanks for sharing! :2_thumbs:
This must be the first concert. The two male choreographers were still there to help them out. BTW, that was Clair Keim sitting next to Alizee for those who were wondering.

They had at least one choreographer in the second show too and I'll bet they have one in the third show also. Some of these dance routines are pretty complicated and it looked like in the second show, they still needed a lot more practice.

hey scruffy was there a screen on your right and on alizee's left ? Because there is something alizee kept looking at when everybody was sitting
Merci for the video BTW

They have those teleprompters all over the place, so it's very possible she was following what was going on. They are readily viewable by the audience which helps out when there are songs to sing along to. They usually show who ever's name is going to be singing next, followed by the lines.

User22
02-04-2012, 04:38 PM
One of the main things we try and do is to stay away from comments that are sexual in nature. Now a comment like " she's not wearing a bra", doesn't sound that bad, but then it could lead to a statement like " she's not wearing any underwear" and so on.

^Exactly what I had in mind when deleting it Vista. I know you didn't mean to come off like that, but we try to avoid anything sexual in nature that can kindle a fire and lead to a forest fire. And with all due respect, I don't exactly think some things need pointed out when they are quite obvious to every viewer. That being said, I truly hope you stay.

Merci Alizée
02-05-2012, 01:26 AM
@Aaronius31 or whoever

Goodbye

Hi Vista

We are sorry for the inconvenience. I agree that members should be informed about editing or deleting messages.

We don't want to put unreasonable restrictions on forums. Mods act according to their conscience and if members have any problem then they should communicate about it.

I was thinking about some changes and post it later in suggestion box thread.

User22
02-05-2012, 03:10 AM
Thanks RMJ...

Some photos from Saturday's concert :

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/8281/20120204lyondsc9513.jpg
http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/8590/20120204lyondsc9525.jpg
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/5308/20120204lyondsc9733.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/157/20120204lyondsc9818.jpg
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5278/20120204lyondsc9832.jpg
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/2628/20120204lyondsc9990.jpg
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/4397/20120204lyondsc0107.jpg
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/757/20120205lyondsc0193.jpg

Scruffydog777
02-05-2012, 06:05 AM
This is something I've been sick over since it happened. My brother in law offered to let me take his Canon S310 I believe it was, digital camera on my trip. I took it because it has 10x optical zoom as opposed to the 3 x on mine.

Now with every digital camera I've owned, it's no easy process changing the resolution. You usually have to select a button that says menu, then you have to scroll down, then scroll over, then select. Well with this camera it has a ring around a function button that you spin to change the res. This ring is also used to control the play, pause, rewind functions if you select the review button. Well it's all too easy to accidently change the res and that's what happened. Not being a camera I use regularly, I wasn't aware of this idio- ( or is it idiot on my part) syncracies.

So when Alizee came up in the stand,s the camera was in it's lowest resolution. Like I said, it just sickened me when I realized what happened. I didn't even want to watch it; even now. It just reminds me of my stupid mistake. I really think this could have been a classic video. How often do you get that close to something so special. Once in a lifetime, if that.

But it is what it is. At least I didn't lose it completely and in time I'll get over what happened and be very thankful for having this as a reminder of the time I was only a few feet away from Alizee, while she was singing.

But as it is, it's best watched on one of those wrist watch tvs.

One other note. I was sitting next to Bernd, I think his name was, who is a member of AF and is from Germany and does't speak a word of English. In a stroke of luck, that I'm very grateful for, I had met another member of AF, Magistocki, I believe his forum name is at one of the cancelled concerts and I bumped into him again, literaly on the streets of Paris at the last autograph session. Very nice guy. It was he who notified me that Bernd had an extra ticket. So it was a lucky chain of events that led to me being up in those seats. Luck I have to be extremely grateful for. But actually, what I'm getting at is Bernd was taking pictures and videos too. I don't think he's posted any, but if he doesn't, I'm trying to get in touch with him again, through Magicstocki to see if he'll send me what he has; at least of when Alizee came up in the stands.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I-TpZv6yBns" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

javonlcf
02-05-2012, 06:46 AM
i understand your feeling, kinda like ... say, slab yourself hard on the face
but hey, think of the bright side, at least the camera haven't broke down,
at least you still got this special footage
cheer
thanks for uploading it

Scruffydog777
02-05-2012, 07:08 AM

Like I mentioned there were teleprompters if that's the right name for them, all over the place. Big ones; small ones.

In the video below, I panned around to the one I think Alizee kept looking at when she was wearing the flight attendant's uniform and seated.

In the picture you can see the singer who's lines are coming up next appear, then the lines they are going to sing.

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/1594/img0218jsg.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/713/img0218jsg.jpg/)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Jszq8drW1R4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Merci Alizée
02-05-2012, 08:40 AM
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/416981_10150640562781119_746321118_11921544_210358 0580_n.jpg

Is there any name for that dress? I really like her pictures in that dress. Does anyone know which song they were singing during this part?

Scruffydog777
02-05-2012, 01:15 PM
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/416981_10150640562781119_746321118_11921544_210358 0580_n.jpg

Is there any name for that dress? I really like her pictures in that dress. Does anyone know which song they were singing during this part?

I don't know if anyone has posted a video for that song or not. Here's part of the performance that might help you out. It looks like RMJ has posted a list of songs in the performance, so maybe you can put 2 and 2 together.

I'm in the process of uploading it, but I have to run out before it finishes.
Here's the link it's supposed to have.

http://youtu.be/eIRFiOI-ays

Jake04
02-05-2012, 02:05 PM
Nolwenn Leroy tweeted this a couple of hours ago:
"L'avion Biarritz-Lyon a été annulé pour cause de vent. Possibilité de retard au concert des Enfoirés ce soir!"
Translation: "The airplane Biarritz-Lyon was canceled due to wind. Possibility of delay in Enfoirés concert tonight!"

I don't understand this. Does this mean they're not staying in Lyon during the concert?:confused:

melovelily
02-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Like I mentioned there were teleprompters if that's the right name for them, all over the place. Big ones; small ones.

In the video below, I panned around to the one I think Alizee kept looking at when she was wearing the flight attendant's uniform and seated.

In the picture you can see the singer who's lines are coming up next appear, then the lines they are going to sing.
_________

Now i get it thanks for the info 

Taxi Driver Aaron
02-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Can you guys quit quoted pictures and media please? ... it's okay if it's something small, but when it's like 2 huge pictures and videos, it kind of makes the thread redundant, not to mention hard to browse!... just take out the media and quote the text on big media posts!

Thanks!

Btw!... great posts!!!!!!!

Jake04
02-05-2012, 04:52 PM
I love this video! I'm glad Alizee is having fun at the concert. Watch @ 6:12 when she lowered her left hand on purpose for one of the choreographers! :)) Then, @ 6:34, she did the same to Matt Pokora by lowering her right hand!:))

I think the only thing that could have topped this would be if she were the one dancing on top of the table, instead of Lorie. :D She spent almost two minutes on the video just standing there while covering her face! :( (Poor choreography on that part, IMO. That's probably the reason why she tried to tackle the choreographer later. :)))

I like her dress, but I think it kind of hindered her ability to dance especially with one end of the dress tied to her hand. But, overall GREAT VIDEO! :2_thumbs:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eIRFiOI-ays" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edit:

The video that we've all been wating for! :D
Thanks to Pilou19ans and Alizee-Life!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-es8B-qcu8g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

User22
02-05-2012, 04:54 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eIRFiOI-ays" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

at 8:59 she started doing the hand motions for JEAM :p

Rev
02-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Nolwenn Leroy tweeted this a couple of hours ago:
"L'avion Biarritz-Lyon a été annulé pour cause de vent. Possibilité de retard au concert des Enfoirés ce soir!"
Translation: "The airplane Biarritz-Lyon was canceled due to wind. Possibility of delay in Enfoirés concert tonight!"

I don't understand this. Does this mean they're not staying in Lyon during the concert?:confused:

Nolwenn indicated she would not be there for 2 of the concerts. Obviously she had to be out of town for some reason. :)

User22
02-05-2012, 04:57 PM
And the ballerina video is epic!

Jake04
02-05-2012, 04:58 PM
Nolwenn indicated she would not be there for 2 of the concerts. Obviously she had to be out of town for some reason. :)

Okay. So. it's just her and not the entire cast as google would like me to believed! Thanks!
Edit: Charlies Angels

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/b0NAncF_k-E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

User22
02-05-2012, 06:02 PM
http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/701/lesenfoires201222b.jpg

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/8817/lesenfoires201234b.jpg

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/8453/lesenfoires201249b.jpg

Thanks CarlosINoz

Edit:

Thanks RMJ

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a473/aaronius31/8d1e7929.jpg

Un-rêve
02-05-2012, 07:01 PM
Thanks RMJ

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a473/aaronius31/8d1e7929.jpg

Beautiful.. so now it's finally confirmed that our angel does have wings! ;)

Merci!

Scruffydog777
02-05-2012, 07:17 PM
Something went wrong here.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EwPShutVcr8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jake04
02-06-2012, 03:30 AM
A little glimpse of Alizee @0:11-14
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gr-x9uBzBSw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edit:

Another one...good shot of Alizee 4:00
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XLW6lgbRk94" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Karin
02-06-2012, 05:53 AM
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/404199_344706865551076_273445389343891_1188928_136 6567731_n.jpg

User22
02-06-2012, 11:32 AM
That's a splendid picture of her :)

Merci Alizée
02-06-2012, 12:09 PM
Something went wrong here.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EwPShutVcr8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What happened there? Any idea?

User22
02-06-2012, 12:40 PM
Although only Scruffy knows, I'm guessing the wrong song played.

WhiteFeather
02-06-2012, 12:42 PM
That's a splendid picture of her :)

Aren't they all? :wub:

Rev
02-06-2012, 01:07 PM
Here is another one of the "tutu" routine.

http://youtu.be/1f_KLCrepwg?hd=1

Taxi Driver Aaron
02-06-2012, 02:27 PM
I wish I got to dance with Alizée

Tchaikovsky
02-06-2012, 02:38 PM
I wish I got to dance with Alizée
I wish I could watch you dance with Alizée

Rev
02-06-2012, 07:40 PM
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=186&pictureid=1849

Show is over. Just posted. :)

On a stréssé, on a kiffé, on a pleuré��❤ Merci à tous rdv l'année prochaine���� <S>#</S>enfoirés2012 (https://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23enfoirés2012)

User22
02-06-2012, 07:43 PM
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=186&pictureid=1849

EPIC. She has the coolest expression ever right here :)

Jake04
02-06-2012, 08:54 PM
On a stréssé, on a kiffé, on a pleuré��❤ Merci à tous rdv l'année prochaine����

NOOOOO!!!!! :whine::whine::whine:

severianb
02-06-2012, 11:02 PM
This has been a wonderful week. Thank you to everyone who contributed to this thread.

And thank you Alizee!

User22
02-07-2012, 03:37 AM
Hot dog Lilly! Way to turn up the heat! Very good vocals :) (its a new vid btw)

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vsUMW33n4sU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jake04
02-07-2012, 03:37 AM
New video. Thanks to delitdocile and Alizee Pays Bas

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/02-bea98qXE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edit: Here's another one by FerAunger (THANKS!).
BTW, Aaronius, could you removed the videos when you quote me so we could save some space.:p Thanks.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0eynSu1G9j0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks to Jenny

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CaKUL6IkB6Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

User22
02-07-2012, 03:57 AM
New video. Thanks to delitdocile and Alizee Pays Bas

Drop-dead gorgeous...I have never seen her look so beautiful before. She looks flawless :wub:

Edit:

Alizée singing and turning up the heat AGAIN! We now have 2 videos of her singing it (both of the same night)!

[duplicate YT video thanks to Jake04 being faster at posting :p]

Edit:

Alizée singing and rocking out to LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem!

^^^look above, Jake posted them all while i had to delete them :( haha

Edit:

Oh my goodness JAKE!!! We keep posting the videos simultaneously!!!!

Jake04
02-07-2012, 04:22 AM
Sorry. There's too many Alizee videos! Jake going crazy!!!!!! :D

User22
02-07-2012, 04:27 AM
Sorry. There's too many Alizee videos! Jake going crazy!!!!!! :D

Yeah :( im accusing you of cheating by editing as opposed to posting them :p jk'n, I'll take the 2nd copy of the video i posted down :/

Jake04
02-07-2012, 05:01 AM
Okay. No more editing after this. :p
This is a better quality than the one Scruffy posted. I'm not sure if it's the same day though. Plus, she's farther from Alizee.

Edit: In order to save space and in deference to Jenny, who owns the videos, I deleted my links. Same videos posted by Jenny below. Enjoy! :D

Jenny_HRO87
02-07-2012, 05:10 AM
hey guys... we (me and some other guys of AF) are back in Germany (well some of us), the concerts were great and we had a lot of fun, Alizée was on the stage very often and when I was at the concert she noticed our banner!! In the first concert (Friday) she noticed it during the last song and gave a big smile and during the second after the medley in the aeroplane... Nolwenn noticed it first and showed her and she laughed at us.

We took a lot of videos and photos, Tapetor (admin of AF) for example took brilliant photos (mine are not that good, I don't know why... and I have the same cam like Tapetor)

some of my videos... more coming soon... sorry for the stupid names but you know... the Enfoirés love to delete stuff from youtube...

From Friday:

First song of the show
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O8Zg0Uoj20M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rolling in the deep
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vsUMW33n4sU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dancing (ok just noticed that this one was already posted here)
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CaKUL6IkB6Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PiVqd7ph9uI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You have to know for us listening to Alizée singing in Alsatian it's extremely funny because it sounds like bad German...

Jake04
02-07-2012, 07:29 AM
hey guys... we (me and some other guys of AF) are back in Germany (well some of us), the concerts were great and we had a lot of fun, Alizée was on the stage very often and when I was at the concert she noticed our banner!! In the first concert (Friday) she noticed it during the last song and gave a big smile and during the second after the medley in the aeroplane... Nolwenn noticed it first and showed her and she laughed at us.

We took a lot of videos and photos, Tapetor (admin of AF) for example took brilliant photos (mine are not that good, I don't know why... and I have the same cam like Tapetor)

some of my videos... more coming soon... sorry for the stupid names but you know... the Enfoirés love to delete stuff from youtube...
First of all: THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SHARING!!! I'm glad you guys had fun. Hopefully, more of us here could join you guys next year, not just Scruffy. Glad to hear Alizee saw you guys again just like last year.

I hope they won't cut Alizee's performances on the DVD, just like what they did on LE 2010.

As far as your camera... it's probably just on the settings. Just compare your settings with Tapetor or ask him to do it for you.

As for the names...don't worry about them. We'll find them one way or another! :D I actually wish everyone would do that. Right now, Youtube has already taken down a lot of videos with Alizee on them. :(

Thanks again for sharing, Jenny!!! :2_thumbs:

Edit:

Alizee dancing. :wub:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CkDzpK48a7s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ALS
02-07-2012, 10:09 AM
Ok I've watched that Airplane video four times, and I'm convinced the guy playing the Captain is Gay. :agree:

The Co-Pilot on the other hand was loving what he was seeing.

User22
02-07-2012, 10:53 AM
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/9539/20120206dsc0309.jpg

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2815/20120206dsc0414.jpg

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/9238/20120206dsc0454.jpg

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7995/20120206dsc0542.jpg

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2792/20120206dsc0635.jpg

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/6440/20120206dsc0678.jpg

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3503/20120207dsc0771.jpg

There are no words to express the state of awe awe I'm in...Go Alizée!!!

Scruffydog777
02-07-2012, 12:23 PM
I'm glad some people got good videos of Alizee singing "Running in the deep". It's a great song and I got goose bumps when I heard her singing it.

I believe a couple of the videos that got pulled for copyright infringements had Les Enfoires or part of that in their name. I avoided using any part of that name so I wouldn't make their job any easier.

I'm not sure exactly what they look for. Are they looking for people who film the whole performance along with just about everyone in it? If that's the case, maybe they don't care about the ones where we're just focusing on Alizee.

User22
02-07-2012, 12:35 PM
Nah, they take ones down that they can find. They use search engines and look at popular forums using tags like Les Enfoires, Lyon, etc.

So as long as people (Jenny found it out) don't use tags or titles relating to Les Enfoires, then those viceos won't be found by the people who are responsible for taking down Les Enfoirés videos.

ALS
02-07-2012, 01:14 PM
This woman just keeps getting better looking with age. :wub:

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2815/20120206dsc0414.jpg

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/9238/20120206dsc0454.jpg

Scruffydog777
02-07-2012, 01:51 PM
Well I can't wait for the dvd for this show to come out. Does anyone remember how long after last years show it came out?

Jenny_HRO87
02-07-2012, 01:59 PM
I'm glad some people got good videos of Alizee singing "Running in the deep". It's a great song and I got goose bumps when I heard her singing it.

I believe a couple of the videos that got pulled for copyright infringements had Les Enfoires or part of that in their name. I avoided using any part of that name so I wouldn't make their job any easier.

I'm not sure exactly what they look for. Are they looking for people who film the whole performance along with just about everyone in it? If that's the case, maybe they don't care about the ones where we're just focusing on Alizee.

it doesn't matter on whom the videos are focusing.. it's forbidden to take videos during the concerts even if they endure it that people take videos and photos. That doesn't only happen when you film during the Enfoirés but also during other concerts. And they also want to sell their DVDs to support Les Restos du Coeurs...

more of my stuff...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yt84mn7siVc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alizée dancing with Jean-Baptiste Maunier

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kNam1vNdVCw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

looks more like fighting and struggling *smirk*

last two songs - Encore un autre hiver & La Chanson des Restos

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LrLd_gbwL_s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(dropped my camera for a few seconds in the second part of the video, sorry...)

The video above is from Friday.. on Sunday I couldn't really see her during La Chanson des Restos she was hiding in the crowd and also was too far away from the place where we were standing...

and here one of my favourites... Alizée in wedding dress... Elle me dit (Mika)

catchy song by the way....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wZalSFw0NjQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The sound is a little bit quiet... no idea why... I'm sure I didn't have my finger on the loud speaker (or what ever it's called) on my camera

Jake04
02-07-2012, 02:02 PM
Nah, they take ones down that they can find. They use search engines and look at popular forums using tags like Les Enfoires, Lyon, etc.

So as long as people (Jenny found it out) don't use tags or titles relating to Les Enfoires, then those viceos won't be found by the people who are responsible for taking down Les Enfoirés videos.

Let's just hope they're not smart enough to look at fb, tweeter or forums like this! :D

Well I can't wait for the dvd for this show to come out. Does anyone remember how long after last years show it came out?
I believe they come out really quick. I got mine last year in the middle of April.

ALS
02-07-2012, 02:42 PM
Amazon France has this on their site concerning the availability of the 2012 Les Enfoires.

À paraître - Commandez-le dès aujourd'hui! Cet article sera disponible le 7 mars 2012.

This article will be available on March 7, 2012.

Jenny_HRO87
02-07-2012, 03:41 PM
Charlie's Angels...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ecfkIr0MgD4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jake04
02-07-2012, 04:55 PM
By Tapetor
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FxRx6MNUe_0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Un-rêve
02-07-2012, 06:12 PM
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SHARING!!! I hope they won't cut Alizee's performances on the DVD, just like what they did on LE 2010.

Amen to that! :2_thumbs:

Yeah.. Alizée is the brightest star in the sky and that's what I luv about these fanvids so much! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm glad some people got good videos of Alizee singing "Rolling in the deep". It's a great song and I got goose bumps when I heard her singing it.

Yeah gave me chills too!!! :cool:

Edit:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vsUMW33n4sU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0eynSu1G9j0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ALS
02-07-2012, 06:38 PM
It least with this version (Concert) the Captain looked a lot more interested in Alizée. :p

Un-rêve
02-07-2012, 06:49 PM
At least with this version (Concert) the Captain looked a lot more interested in Alizée. :p

Interested? This guy JB gets a little too touchy feely with Alizée IMHO and even sticks his hand up her Tutu! :(

Check out around at the 0:28 second mark!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kNam1vNdVCw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well it's all in the script I guess! ;)

Bigdan
02-07-2012, 07:18 PM
http://danbousq.perso.sfr.fr/movies/Aliz-enfoir.gif

Un-rêve
02-07-2012, 07:27 PM

Hahahahahaaa.. best gif ever!!!

I don't think that guy knows where he is! :facepalm:

lalorocks
02-07-2012, 07:37 PM
Alizée knows that she is so sexy, even she knows how to provoke a man, my eyes see something different from a shy and reserved girl

Tchaikovsky
02-07-2012, 07:39 PM

http://www.coolavatars.net/avatars/21/crazy_kermit.gif

Un-rêve
02-07-2012, 08:04 PM
Alizée knows that she is so sexy, even she knows how to provoke a man, my eyes see something different from a shy and reserved girl

The producers and directors at Le Enfoirés know she's the best of the rest so go figure! ;) It's taken over 10 years though.. we've always said she's the most sexy, sweetest , cutest beautiful woman in the world! ;)

User22
02-07-2012, 08:06 PM
The show this year was definitely intended to be more "sexy".

Kronos
02-07-2012, 08:13 PM

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/4/45/Dat_ass.jpg

Taxi Driver Aaron
02-07-2012, 09:38 PM
I'm in love :wub:

Jake04
02-07-2012, 11:18 PM
Interested? This guy JB gets a little too touchy feely with Alizée IMHO and even sticks his hand up her Tutu! :(

I know! This JB guy was "humping" her! :mad: I'm very, very :mad:! And jealous! Wish it was me!:D

User22
02-07-2012, 11:20 PM
I never saw his hand anywhere :confused: just saw JB holding her.

Edit:

I know! This JB guy was "humping" her! :mad: I'm very, very :mad:! And jealous! Wish it was me!:D

He was swaying with her :poink:

Jake04
02-07-2012, 11:30 PM
My favorite is this scene. I usually don't like women in high heels. But, I'm going to make an exception here. She's so damn sexy in those high heels! :wub:

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/9554/00rollinginthedeep.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/00rollinginthedeep.jpg/)

Edit:

He was swaying with her :poink:

I know. But, since the choreography was made to look like they were fighting or struggling - it just didn't look right! :p

Taxi Driver Aaron
02-07-2012, 11:43 PM
I know. But, since the choreography was made to look like they were fighting or struggling - it just didn't look right! :p

Either way it doesn't look right.... because I'm not the dancing partner!!!! :p

severianb
02-07-2012, 11:44 PM
My favorite is this scene. I usually don't like women in high heels. But, I'm going to make an exception here. She's so damn sexy in those high heels! :wub:

As has been made crystal clear by her Twitter updates, Alizee is quite a footwear fanatic. She knows how to wear those things....

....and then assault people with her derriere. Words fail me....

Taxi Driver Aaron
02-08-2012, 12:04 AM
As has been made crystal clear by her Twitter updates, Alizee is quite a footwear fanatic. She knows how to wear those things....

....and then assault people with her derriere. Words fail me....

I don't think it's considered an "assault" if the other person is thoroughly enjoying it!

Jake04
02-08-2012, 01:20 AM
I don't think it's considered an "assault" if the other person is thoroughly enjoying it!
I wouldn't mind to get my butt kicked by her! :D :wub:
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/9191/alizeekick.jpg
Shot at 2011-11-26

Jenny_HRO87
02-08-2012, 09:36 AM
more of my stuff (I hope I don't double post something of it, haven't checked if anyone else shared them here yet)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CMpK3ulQmLo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Coucou :)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5iozIOvmQ9o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VqTNuc-ixYA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Look at 0:39... Alizée hiding behind Lorie and trembling... too cute for words :grouphug:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ngbA1FMVlH0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Z5PBosPsZA0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Flamenco :)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NeZVgopHkoA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pokerface (lower quality sorry)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DmSbGfFX64w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wild West Medley (also not the best quality sorry)

I also uploaded 101 photos to AF's facebook page... it would take to long to upload it somewhere else a second time so if you like you will find them here:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=381968748483659&set=a.374874925859708.109567.112736712073532&type=3&theater

melovelily
02-08-2012, 10:34 AM
Once i saw the thread's name and under it jenny'name i knew we are getting something good
Thanks for vids and pics
oh and not 1 not 2 but 3 tutu videos holy crap

Jake04
02-09-2012, 03:44 AM

This one is even worse! JB actually picked-up and spun Alizee around! :eek: :mad:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2_4xPTjyHk0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I hate whoever came up with that script! I like the guy who picked the "tutu" costume though! :D

Jenny_HRO87
02-09-2012, 03:59 AM
guys, take it easy... they are just having fun on the stage...

Does Alizée look annoyed because of what Jean-Baptiste is doing? No, she's smiling and laughing... calm down...

:facepalm:

Jake04
02-09-2012, 04:43 AM
guys, take it easy... they are just having fun on the stage...

Does Alizée look annoyed because of what Jean-Baptiste is doing? No, she's smiling and laughing... calm down...

:facepalm:
We know. We're just having fun with the videos :p

Uroboros
02-09-2012, 07:16 AM
We know. We're just having fun with the videos :p

Or maybe you're just jealous because you're not JB at that moment :p

User22
02-09-2012, 07:39 AM
This one is even worse! JB actually picked-up and spun Alizee around! :eek: :mad:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2_4xPTjyHk0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I hate whoever came up with that script! I like the guy who picked the "tutu" costume though! :D

Now that I know its scripted, I am much more comfortable with this!

Alizée@Rügen
02-09-2012, 12:05 PM
Here are the first part of my videos:

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XjFkHzHQflE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ePkiJcme4YE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sAedwXmocqE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Nk2cr_76LYA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GuiHd_i8_0Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And here can you see my photos, if you are on Facebook, later I will upload photos in forums

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.365271883500715.98862.100000537183720&type=1

Edit:

my photos:

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/5805/img4292zt.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/img4292zt.jpg/)

http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/5471/img4294go.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/802/img4294go.jpg/)

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/6362/img4312j.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/img4312j.jpg/)

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/1152/img4313ud.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/img4313ud.jpg/)

http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/3776/img4315i.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/806/img4315i.jpg/)

http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/8352/img4318.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/860/img4318.jpg/)

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/1125/img4319nh.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/img4319nh.jpg/)

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5208/img4322x.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/img4322x.jpg/)

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/8926/img4330q.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/img4330q.jpg/)

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/582/img4376e.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/401/img4376e.jpg/)

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1821/img4409b.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/72/img4409b.jpg/)

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/8172/img4428f.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684/img4428f.jpg/)

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/8179/img4441z.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/img4441z.jpg/)

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7116/img4479q.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/img4479q.jpg/)

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/2440/img4489mw.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/img4489mw.jpg/)

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/1387/img4517xs.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/41/img4517xs.jpg/)

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8670/img4523w.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/824/img4523w.jpg/)

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/3176/img4529k.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/img4529k.jpg/)

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/8270/img4535h.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/109/img4535h.jpg/)

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/3201/img4537z.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/img4537z.jpg/)

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/6839/img4605yq.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/img4605yq.jpg/)

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/2734/img4695p.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/534/img4695p.jpg/)

Bigdan
02-09-2012, 03:39 PM
http://feraunger.com/wp-content/themes/Fer/blueprint/gallery/ajaxupload/server/uploads/Enfoires2-35.jpg

http://feraunger.com/wp-content/themes/Fer/blueprint/gallery/ajaxupload/server/uploads/Enfoires2-39.jpg

:wub:

melovelily
02-09-2012, 04:23 PM
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/8179/img4441z.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/img4441z.jpg/)

Look at that cute angel 
And lol at the second pic big dan posted
Was there any guy in enfoires who didnt look at alizee
(can't blame anyone of them though)

Jake04
02-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Lili and Claire by ALizeeFee!
I believe this is just a time-filler while the crew at the background were busy setting up the stage for the next segment of the show. It's a pity we'll never see this on the DVD!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bfW05uH2ZTg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Taxi Driver Aaron
02-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Man!!!! I been away for 1 day and I am missing sooooo much good stuff!!!