PDA

View Full Version : Leaked Photos!!!

User22
10-01-2011, 04:19 PM
Agh why did I not take a Screencap when I had the chance!? Lilly's Nest leaked shots from the Fifty-Sixty Music Video shoot of Alizée in a guys wig playing Ukelele, a small boy with an action figure, and another picture that I can't remember what it was.

They were released within the last hour and here is Lilly's Nest post after he/she took them down:

Lilly's nest
A la demande d'Alizée nous ne diffuserons pas le clip de Fifty Sixty.
65 · Like · · Share · 13 minutes ago

It looks like Alizée demanded Lilly's Nest take them down :( did anyone save them? I was almost sure that Karin would have.

Karin
10-01-2011, 04:26 PM
no... I dont have them... but Alizee was dressed there as Julien Dore...
Im totally pissed off, that Alizee dont want to share coloured FS video :(

OK... I have only 1 screencap...

User22
10-01-2011, 04:41 PM
Agh...oh so she was dressed as him...

And yeah I wish she would share it too. I bet she has Director's cuts for all her videos and stuff of that nature...

And what screencap do you have?

Karin
10-01-2011, 04:44 PM
one from them, where you can see Alizee dressed as JD, playing on Ukelele

User22
10-01-2011, 04:45 PM
one from them, where you can see Alizee dressed as JD, playing on Ukelele

Oh, so you do have the photo :D whether you want to share it or not is obviously your choice :)

lalorocks
10-01-2011, 06:52 PM
I had the opportunity to watch that photo, she had a wig and playing a curious guitar.

The conclusion that I get, is that she is always watching all their fans, what we do, what we write, our congrats and sometimes our obscenities, but I am sure that she knows that we love her a lot

User22
10-01-2011, 07:09 PM
Yeah she was playing a Uke....it was a nice picture :)

Tiwaz
10-01-2011, 07:39 PM
I wounder if She actually can play the Ukulele :yikes: Would have been fun to see, can't really understand why She would want to have it removed though.

DrSmith
10-01-2011, 10:26 PM
She really looks like Winona Ryder in the first pic. :eek:

User22
10-01-2011, 11:22 PM
http://cddinosaur.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/julien5b25d.jpg

Alizée looks more like Julien Dore than Julien Dore looks like Julien Dore!

Taxi Driver Aaron
10-02-2011, 01:18 AM
Alizée looks more like Julien Dore than Julien Dore looks like Julien Dore!

That's only because it's hard for a man to look like a man when he's playing a Ukelele... it's borderline against the man code... which specifically states that all instruments being played must be in full size with the exception of the trumpet, sax, and other blowing instruments, excluding the harmonica, flute, whistle, and other femenistic instruments...

WhiteFeather
10-02-2011, 04:03 AM
That's only because it's hard for a man to look like a man when he's playing a Ukelele... it's borderline against the man code... which specifically states that all instruments being played must be in full size with the exception of the trumpet, sax, and other blowing instruments, excluding the harmonica, flute, whistle, and other femenistic instruments...

Really?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/119/298324941_33007367bb_z.jpg

Looks like a man to me.

Karin
10-02-2011, 04:59 AM
I have nothing against you guys... but when Alizée wanted to remove all what has something with that video, I think we should respect it and dont post everything :)

Taxi Driver Aaron
10-02-2011, 05:28 AM
Really?

Looks like a man to me.

Not in this picture....

http://home.cogeco.ca/~mansion/anderson1.jpg

I rest my case...

Edit:

I have nothing against you guys... but when Alizée wanted to remove all what has something with that video, I think we should respect it and dont post everything :)

Although, Karin, you know that what gets posted on the internet lasts forever... it's a safe assumption that it is on at least two million hard drives... and probably printed out and placed in scrap books in over 10 different countries. Shoot, scruffydog might be including it in his next Alizee compilation video... noooooo, scruffydog, stop!

But still, in all seriousness, I agree.... someone should take down those photo's of Alizée and they should remain off limits form this website... As fans, we should remain respectful of her wishes.

Besides, I blame Aaronius for requesting those pictures here in the first place... Aaron, how does it feel to know that you might have lost some brownie points with Alizée?!?! ooooooooh!

User22
10-02-2011, 01:51 PM
Not in this picture....

I rest my case...

Edit:

Although, Karin, you know that what gets posted on the internet lasts forever... it's a safe assumption that it is on at least two million hard drives... and probably printed out and placed in scrap books in over 10 different countries. Shoot, scruffydog might be including it in his next Alizee compilation video... noooooo, scruffydog, stop!

But still, in all seriousness, I agree.... someone should take down those photo's of Alizée and they should remain off limits form this website... As fans, we should remain respectful of her wishes.

Besides, I blame Aaronius for requesting those pictures here in the first place... Aaron, how does it feel to know that you might have lost some brownie points with Alizée?!?! ooooooooh!

Hey I wasn't the one that shared them, so this can't be put on me :p

Tchaikovsky
10-02-2011, 03:49 PM

*sigh* This is the guy I was named after?

Taxi Driver Aaron
10-02-2011, 04:00 PM
Hey I wasn't the one that shared them, so this can't be put on me :p

LOL!... I suppose you can gain brownie points by taking the pictures down! :p

Deepwaters
10-02-2011, 04:14 PM
I agree with Karin. Those pics need to come down. Could a moderator please see to it?

I can fully understand why. It's funny as hell, but a very rude comment about another performer and not something she would want to go public with.

Kronos
10-02-2011, 10:16 PM
WHAT

PHOTOS THAT I HAVEN'T SEEN?! PHOTOS OF ALIZÉE THAT I HAVEN'T SEEN?!

IT'S NOT LIKE I COLLECT THESE BLOODY THINGS

"Meh, can't be arsed to check AAM today, probably nothing has happened anyway."
http://oi54.tinypic.com/244qlo5.jpg

lalorocks
10-02-2011, 11:26 PM
I posted the pictures, you ve all the right to take them out, and I apologize to Alizee, I just whish more activity of you Alizee

wasabi622
10-03-2011, 12:24 AM
Groovy. So I missed out on this opportunity to see Alizée dressed as a man playing the ukulele?

Disappointing.

Taxi Driver Aaron
10-03-2011, 12:36 AM
Groovy. So I missed out on this opportunity to see Alizée dressed as a man playing the ukulele?

Disappointing.

You did not miss anything... okay okay you did... but if you are that worried about it you can google it!

wasabi622
10-03-2011, 12:45 AM
You did not miss anything... okay okay you did... but if you are that worried about it you can google it!

Hahaa, thanks man, but I think I'll be able to make it.

Besides, I feel like I've already seen about 95% of all Alizée pictures out there. It'll be nice to leave a few for a surprise later on. :p

Edcognito
10-08-2011, 06:44 AM
While I understand *why* we don't have the pics posted here... I am a sadpanda that I missed seeing them...

:facepalm:

Ed :cool:

Edit to add: Dam, saw the title of this thread, and got all excited :(

MasterSprtn117
10-10-2011, 09:27 AM
Didn't get to see it... :(

rj.bagby
10-10-2011, 09:12 PM
Worthless thread no pictures

User22
10-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Worthless thread no pictures

They were deleted because Alizée asked for their removal on Lilly's Nest Facebook Page...sorry.

Taxi Driver Aaron
10-12-2011, 10:51 PM
They were deleted because Alizée asked for their removal on Lilly's Nest Facebook Page...sorry.

This thread should either be closed or have the title changed to "non-leaked photos!!!" lol