PDA

View Full Version : Aliɀée America Facebook Page

User22
10-11-2011, 04:45 AM
In order for us to promote more via Facebook and Twitter (some of the most active sites on the web), I felt it is appropriate that we reach out to those that don't know our name by making the Alizée America Facebook Page.

Those that "like" the page will be able to receive up-to-the-second updates as to what Alizée is doing, or simply new photos and videos of her.

Some of you may ask, "But we already have a facebook page". Actually, we only have a facebook group that no one updates and it is constantly bombarded with spam and irrelevant pictures and posts about anything and everything. Having a facebook page allows the key information to be where people can see it (i.e. their News Feed). The reason I feel this is a great time to do it, is that other Alizee forums have done it and their information is being "shared" by Alizee's page which gets it out there for all 308,000 of her fans to see.

The people I will soon talk to about making this page (I already made it), will develop a system of how we will go about posting updates and information to the page. I also have linked the forum's inactive Twitter to the facebook page, so that whenever an update is made, it is also made on the Twitter. This will be a great way to attract fans from both sites by just posting once.

I feel this is a great tool we can take advantage of and we are bound to gain more loyal members by doing this.

Here is a list of the pros to having this page:
-Best form of FREE advertising.
-With one update, fans on both Facebook and Twitter will see it.
-Key information is in chronological order.
-No spammers or posts will be shown on the page.
-Each moderator will be an Administrator on the site, so we can update the page around the clock.
-Alizée herself can link our updates to her profile.
-We can "share" updates from other forum pages, and vice versa.

If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, objections(you won't be struck down), or comments, please feel free to post below!

You can find the page here:
http://www.facebook.com/AlizeeAmerica

NOTE: I created this page at 4AM, so in the next few days the page will get fine-tuned. In the meantime, invite as many friends as you can to the page so we can spread Alizée and this site around the web!
<hr>
<hr>
<div id="fb-root"></div>
<script>
window.fbAsyncInit = function() {
FB.init({
appId : '108302445900393', // App ID
channelURL : '//www.facebook.com/AlizeeAmerica', // Channel File
cookie : true, // enable cookies to allow the server to access the session
oauth : true, // enable OAuth 2.0
xfbml : true // parse XFBML
});

// Additional initialization code here
};

// Load the SDK Asynchronously
(function(d){
var js, id = 'facebook-jssdk'; if (d.getElementById(id)) {return;}
js = d.createElement('script'); js.id = id; js.async = true;
js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js";
d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(js);
}(document));
</script>

<div id="fb-root"></div>
<script>(function(d, s, id) {
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
if (d.getElementById(id)) {return;}
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1&appId=108302445900393";
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>

<div class="fb-like" data-href="http://www.facebook.com/AlizeeAmerica" data-send="true" data-width="450" data-show-faces="true"></div>

<hr>
<hr>

Karin
10-11-2011, 06:05 AM
I like it! :D

Merci Alizée
10-11-2011, 08:25 AM

User22
10-11-2011, 08:36 AM

thanks MA :)

Taxi Driver Aaron
10-11-2011, 08:56 AM
I like Anything Alizée.... she is like a drug and I can't get enough and keep on wanting more... :need:

I like the page, I think it can use a better logo, but small things like that can change over time anyway.... way to get the ball rolling!!!

User22
10-11-2011, 09:08 AM
I like Anything Alizée.... she is like a drug and I can't get enough and keep on wanting more... :need:

I like the page, I think it can use a better logo, but small things like that can change over time anyway.... way to get the ball rolling!!!

Good idea. I'll put up a new photo in a couple hours once my test is done...

awkward Turtle
10-11-2011, 09:14 AM
Liked it.

How many people are admins on it to make sure we can have relevant info added on a timely basis?

User22
10-11-2011, 09:48 AM
Liked it.

How many people are admins on it to make sure we can have relevant info added on a timely basis?

So far, 4 of the moderators are including me. I need to convince the older-aged crew of mods to get a fbook and admin it though!

Edit:

Nevermind, Scruff is on fbook!

Karin
10-11-2011, 10:30 AM
so many A-sites, soon will everybody have his own A-fansite :D

Jake04
10-11-2011, 12:52 PM
I love it! Thanks! Great job, guys! Now, Alizee might actually visit and post on our site!:2_thumbs::2_thumbs::2_thumbs:

mzracing76
10-11-2011, 12:53 PM
Aaron, count me in, anything that promotes Alizee is great for her career. Especially with her new album due out in a matter of months.

ALIZEE COALITION !!!!
(Make People Aware of Her.

BrianO1
10-11-2011, 05:44 PM
I just liked it. :)

It does not a better picture, but it looks gooood!

User22
10-11-2011, 05:49 PM
The only reason I haven't posted a better picture is cause I feel it should have our name under it and my comp isnt working. Ill try and upload just a pic of her

Edit:

And thanks Brian!

Karin
10-11-2011, 06:30 PM
The only reason I haven't posted a better picture is cause I feel it should have our name under it and my comp isnt working. Ill try and upload just a pic of her

for inspiration look on our pic from FB, http://bit.ly/puSLRp. very easy to make it and I think it looks good. So if you want help, just say ;)

User22
10-13-2011, 03:19 PM
Update: Within the first two days of it's creation, posts made by our page have been viewed 3,287 times...

Edit:

Today I am probably going to invite the majority of my +1,000 "friends" so we can get more "likes" and spread the page even more.

Edit:

Oh and just remember, each of our posts made on facebook are tweeted simultaneously, so our followers on Twiiter have viewed the posts also...

Taxi Driver Aaron
10-14-2011, 03:50 PM
so many A-sites, soon will everybody have his own A-fansite :D

well now that you mentioned it... I don't have an A-site yet.. :13:

Karin
10-14-2011, 04:52 PM
well now that you mentioned it... I don't have an A-site yet.. :13:

then you must make it :p

Taxi Driver Aaron
10-14-2011, 11:43 PM
then you must make it :p

that sounds like a challenge! :)

Edit:

Aaron, I made a logo for the facebook page..

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e211/mobx777/Misc/a_america_logo.gif

Rev
10-15-2011, 12:07 AM
that sounds like a challenge! :)

Edit:

Aaron, I made a logo for the facebook page..

Not bad. :)

Taxi Driver Aaron
10-15-2011, 12:10 AM
Thanks..... :D

User22
10-15-2011, 02:43 AM

:eek: DANG, THAT LOOKS SICK!!! I'll post it as the page picture once I wake up from the Alizée Dream imma bout to have. Thanks TDA!

Taxi Driver Aaron
10-15-2011, 02:54 AM
:eek: DANG, THAT LOOKS SICK!!! I'll post it as the page picture once I wake up from the Alizée Dream imma bout to have. Thanks TDA!

no problemo... you're welcome!

User22
10-15-2011, 02:54 AM
Is there any chance you can give me it in a much higher quality so I can crop it down based on what facebook accepts? Thanks!

Taxi Driver Aaron
10-15-2011, 02:56 AM
Yeah... I'll PM it to you.

User22
10-15-2011, 04:54 PM
How does everyone like the new picture for the page that TDA so generously made?

I know I like it!

Karin
10-15-2011, 04:59 PM
my subjective opinion... logo is good, in big resolution more good... but on FB it doesnt look good for me :) maybe you should make something like I showed... pic with Alizee and under her logo :)

User22
10-15-2011, 05:45 PM
True, since the picture is horizontal anwyway.

Then again, all the forums use a picture of her with the logo under it :/

Scruffydog777
10-15-2011, 06:18 PM
So far, 4 of the moderators are including me. I need to convince the older-aged crew of mods to get a fbook and admin it though!

Edit:

Nevermind, Scruff is on fbook!

Me thinks I've just been insulted! :13:

Taxi Driver Aaron
10-15-2011, 06:47 PM
http://melantrys.net/wp-includes/images/smilies/pb_point_and_laugh.gif Me thinks I've just been insulted! :13:

Edit:

my subjective opinion... logo is good, in big resolution more good... but on FB it doesnt look good for me :) maybe you should make something like I showed... pic with Alizee and under her logo :)

well I tried .. :( ....

Karin... lets make some logo's and post them in a new thread so we can give people choices to choose from! :thumb:

Karin
10-15-2011, 06:54 PM
well I tried .. :( ....

Karin... lets make some logo's and post them in a new thread so we can give people choices to choose from! :thumb:

I never said that logo is bad, its good... but I think that for FB is need something more ;)

Taxi Driver Aaron
10-15-2011, 07:18 PM
I never said that logo is bad, its good... but I think that for FB is need something more ;)

On second look... it looks nice... i like it ...but I agree with you Karin... I think it would be fresh if we added a picture of Alize either agove it or underneath it... we can put a full body pick of her.. maybe something recent like from her performance at la academia? ....

I will work on adding to it

User22
10-15-2011, 11:21 PM
Maybe put the Psych-Style "A" in red white blue under a full body pic of her either from JEAM or LC from LaCademia?

Taxi Driver Aaron
10-16-2011, 02:07 PM
Maybe put the Psych-Style "A" in red white blue under a full body pic of her either from JEAM or LC from LaCademia?

Okay I'm on it! http://www.wrist-check.com/images/smilies/smiley_superman2.gif

But give me a few days, I am going to be watching football today and tomorrow. lol!

Jake04
10-17-2011, 01:31 PM
Love the new logo! Great job, everyone!

Taxi Driver Aaron
10-17-2011, 09:06 PM
Love the new logo! Great job, everyone!

thanks! .... it looks fresh huh!!! I like the new page!!!!

Karin
10-18-2011, 06:09 AM
yeap... the new pic is very good! :)

Taxi Driver Aaron
10-18-2011, 08:10 AM
yeap... the new pic is very good! :)

Yay! I got Karin's Approval! :dance:

Karin
10-18-2011, 08:52 AM
you should upload there in album bigger version ;)

mercenaries16
10-18-2011, 10:18 AM
hey i need help with a few things can anyone help me :S?

Jake04
10-18-2011, 02:18 PM

Let's us know what you need. We'll give it a shot.

Taxi Driver Aaron
10-19-2011, 10:23 PM

If it has to do with getting rid of the Lilly Bug, there is no antidote sorry... :aha:

Edit:

you should upload there in album bigger version ;)

I'll do that! I'll post it in the fan art page when I get around to it.