PDA

View Full Version : Alizee coalition

mzracing76
10-30-2011, 04:38 PM
can we influence the world and change it forever if promote Alizee strongly, idealogy, and in professional manner. We could have the chance to make Alizee even bigger than Napolean and completely reshape the world (in the entertainment world other than the political world) just like her fellow Corsico citizen (Napolean).

Can we actual fulfill this?

Uroboros
10-31-2011, 11:48 AM
"influence the world and change it forever"
You say this like if it was easy... :p
But I have to say, I have the same utopic wishes that you have about a Lilly World! ;)

mzracing76
10-31-2011, 07:48 PM
yeah !!! thats the spirit. all we need is a LILLY COALITION in congress (washington dc) and we can pass a law stating that each person in USA must purchase 1 Alizee CD, LOL

seriously, just gettin the word out of her next cd in the spring will help a ton.

wasabi622
12-11-2011, 06:58 PM
can we influence the world and change it forever if promote Alizee strongly, idealogy, and in professional manner. We could have the chance to make Alizee even bigger than Napolean and completely reshape the world (in the entertainment world other than the political world) just like her fellow Corsico citizen (Napolean).

Can we actual fulfill this?

Well, you have enthusiasm, I'll give you that my friend. Whether or not it seems practical or achievable, I say go for it. You never know what you'll learn or even achieve in your quest to do so.

Alizée Toujours!

Streambeta
12-12-2011, 09:06 AM
You guys talking about this makes me really want to accomplish my goal of promoting Alizée through-out my whole city. In some form of displaying Alizée all over the city, I only need to find a big enough printer...