PDA

View Full Version : Robin Spark DVD?

User22
12-14-2011, 04:47 PM
So, I have been talking to this guy Richard from Rhode Island on eBay because I was looking to buy 4 Alizée CDs he had (Sealed Parler Tout Bas Promo CD, Mon Bain De Mousse, 2 other common ones I already have) all for quite a low price considering what I was getting.

He then goes on to tell me that he was going to throw in the 4 Merci Alizée DVDs with it which I said I already have, but then he also throws in a DVD he calls the "Robin Spark DVD" and he said every Alizée fan knows who she is and I was all " :blink: You mad bro".

He tells me that Robin Spark was the head of the first Alizée Fan Club back in the golden days and that she made this DVD with some of her performances in HD...I am still all optimistic that a DVD could have been made in HD considering the cameras at Alizée's performances always put out standard definition streams to the TV stations. So I'll see if its HD or not, but the fact is, he said there would be videos on there that I've never seen, but I told him we have a hub with what we think is everything on it. So who knows, I'll see.

Then he goes on to tell me that he was at (what nobody knew) was to be her last concert at the Zenith on January 17th, 2003 and that quite a few American fans were there which he was surprised. He got to give a book to Alizée backstage and when he met Oliver he said she liked it. He said Oliver was a pretty cool guy. The reason I know all this is legit though cause he just created a blog which I will advertise for him here: http://alizeefanpages.blogspot.com

He said at one point he was buying hundreds of En Concert DVDs and selling them along with the MA DVDs and very few with the ROBIN SPARK ones.

He also said he has had a profile here ever aince he left for France in 2003 which sounds suspicious since noone's profile here is from before 2006. Either way, here is his profile "made" in 2006: http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/member.php?u=52

It's legit since his posts match up with what he told me. So there's my story and hope I get some unseen stuff!

wasabi622
12-14-2011, 04:55 PM
Let us know how it goes man!

It's a shame that there were American fans back during the Goddess golden years.. and I wasn't one of them. :(

At first, I thought you were talking about Robin Sparkles from How I Met Your Mother.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GF1b1pf9DRY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fish
12-14-2011, 04:58 PM
You totally beat me to that by 3 minutes Was.

Sandcastles in the saaaaaaaaaand...

wasabi622
12-14-2011, 05:04 PM
You totally beat me to that by 3 minutes Was.

Sandcastles in the saaaaaaaaaand...

"you're a fool"

"shut up"

Hahaa, winning lyrics right there.

User22
12-21-2011, 10:20 PM
Well, this DVD turned out to have just really HQ versions of some performances and interviews.

But then the other DVD I got had a cool moment on it I hadn't seen which is fitting for this time of year. She received a present and then gave one back to her fans!

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RYkKFwjB65k?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And an ML performance I have never seen...interesting top...maybe the one from her ML single cover?

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i-zFirinIu8?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jake04
12-21-2011, 11:17 PM
Well, this DVD turned out to have just really HQ versions of some performances and interviews.

But then the other DVD I got had a cool moment on it I hadn't seen which is fitting for this time of year. She received a present and then gave one back to her fans!
Can you upload them on Megaupdload or Rapishare or something (DC++). :pray:
BTW, I got a question on your first post, you said the last concert was on 17 Jan 2003? I thought it was on 2004? :confused:

User22
12-22-2011, 12:45 AM
If I can convert them and cut them then upload, then yeah.

And yeah sry, 2004

Scruffydog777
12-22-2011, 09:32 AM
It's great that you got the video of that ML performance. The one I had was of poor quality. The thing I really enjoyed about this performance was the fact the crowd was really into it. At points they drown her voice out.

User22
12-22-2011, 05:13 PM
I'll try and get that performance uploaded for you Scruff :) I've gotta comvert then trim and then it'll be good. I'll get on it tomorrow :) i'm in a good mood...grades came back much better than I thoughttheywould.

Taxi Driver Aaron
12-23-2011, 01:52 AM
I'll try and get that performance uploaded for you Scruff :) I've gotta comvert then trim and then it'll be good. I'll get on it tomorrow :) i'm in a good mood...grades came back much better than I thoughttheywould.

Let me know when you are on DC with them.. I want them too! :hatsoff:

User22
12-23-2011, 02:47 PM
I won't be on DC with the full DVDs for a long time since I need to re-install windows but I don't have a disc :/

Luc
12-24-2011, 06:08 PM
It's great that you got the video of that ML performance. The one I had was of poor quality. The thing I really enjoyed about this performance was the fact the crowd was really into it. At points they drown her voice out.

Here's a download link for the video of that ML performance:
www.megaupload.com/?d=LOBZQ5AB

Jake04
12-24-2011, 07:23 PM
Here's a download link for the video of that ML performance:
www.megaupload.com/?d=LOBZQ5AB
Thanks, Luc! And Merry Christmas!

Luc
12-25-2011, 05:19 PM
Thank you. Merry Christmas to you too!