PDA

View Full Version : USA for Alizée MySpace

rwd716
11-06-2006, 11:46 PM
Did anyone notice that the page got taken down (temp I hope)? I got a bulliten from USA for Alizée titled "click on my girl's pic to check her profile out she is hot, naked and only 16!"

Isn't this the second time the profile's been hacked? I can't believe these people :mad: They really piss me off. Hopefully the issue will be resolved, but evidently there are some people who want to fuck around w/ Alizée. :( :( :( :( :(

I know Brad's made sure that that won't happen on this site ;) Keep up the security, Brad. :cool:

Rocket
11-07-2006, 12:06 AM
I saw the same thing and was aghast. I clicked on her profile to send a message of dissapointment. When it popped up and said it was no longer there I suspected foul play. That's a shame when somebody wants to do something good for everybody and some jerks destroy it just for laughs.

rwd716
11-07-2006, 12:20 AM
Hopefully the owner just temp suspended the account, and it really wasn't deleted. That would take a little bit to get back up. It'd prolly take me a few days to get "my"space back up if my account got deleted.

cane17
11-07-2006, 12:21 AM
Same thing too,how dare they mess with our Lili

Spartan500
11-07-2006, 01:19 AM
yeah i logged in only to see that, i was wondering when there was gonna be a thread on this

atra201
11-07-2006, 08:26 AM
well we can't let that happen again
brad,aFrenchie,garconcanadian and everybody else do something.

Señor Villa
11-09-2006, 02:01 AM
The site is up and running under the new name Our Lili.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=127123431

There were too many attacks on USA For Alizée and that profile was deleted and the new profile Our Lili has been changed to a Friends Only who either belong to moi-alizee.us or alizee-fanpage to prevent further attacks.