PDA

View Full Version : Alizee interview

nurvonic
11-07-2006, 11:10 AM
this is an interview ive never seen before. have fun aFrenchi and garcon canadien...:cool:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Db0VjI8cGgQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Db0VjI8cGgQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

aFrenchie
11-07-2006, 11:32 AM
have fun aFrenchi and garcon canadien...:cool:
We'll need a Spanish person to have it translated entirely though because the TV host aks her questions in her own language and either Alizée has an earphone with a translator online, either there is a cut after each question that removes a translation voice for her...

nurvonic
11-07-2006, 11:46 AM
oh...

i believe someone is from mexico? help us out dude

O Rly
11-07-2006, 11:49 AM
PM Jeroh, he lives in Argentina. He could help... probably.

aFrenchie
11-07-2006, 03:51 PM
French version first. I've PM-ed my own translation to garçoncanadien so he can fix my English and I will edit this post as soon as he sends it back to me. I'll edit it again if someone can PM me the missing Spanish lines...

French:
[TV host] (Spanish to be translated)
[Moi Lolita clip]
[TV host] (Spanish to be translated) + Bonjour Alizée
[Alizée] Bonjour (laughs)
[Alizée] Ben ça a changé ma vie parce que ça a été un énorme succès en France, ça s'est exporté à l'étranger et donc j'ai dû quitter ma famille et mes amis à Ajaccio pour aller travailler à Paris et parcourir toute l'Europe, et donc j'ai arrêté le lycée et euh.. et puis voilà. Donc je fais... je pense le plus beau métier du monde.
[Alizée] Hem, ben je pense que j'ai peut-être la chance d'être bien entourée pour... pour bien le vivre et le fait de retourner chez moi à Ajaccio dans ma famille, ça m'aide beaucoup, ça m'aide à garder les pieds sur terre.
[Alizée] Euh moi ça me fait rire parce que quand je me promène en ville, il y a des personnes qui m'appellent Lolita et euh... mais ça me dérange pas parce que Lolita c'est un joli prénom, donc ça me dérange pas du tout.
[J'en ai marre clip]
[Alizée] En fait, je dis que je suis dans mon bain de mousse et que... que pour moi tout va bien, que je profite de la vie et euh dans le refrain je fais la liste des choses qui.. qui m'énervent, et je dis que les personnes profitent pas de la vie, ils s'empêchent de vivre.
[Alizée] A partir du mois d'octobre, je serai en tournée dans toute la France et en Europe, et je passerai donc par l'Espagne
[Alizée] J'ai déjà eu des propositions pour faire des films mais je préfère me consacrer à la chanson, pas tout mélanger. Peut-être plus tard, on verra bien
[Alizée] Oui, j'adore ça, oui.
[Alizée] Euh, moi je supporte l'équipe d'Ajaccio. Et euh, et puis sinon beh j'aime toutes les équipes et euh, on va dire que j'ai une tendance à préférer le Real de Madrid.
[Alizée] En fait, je me suis habituée. Au début, j'avais du mal parce que je suis très timide et après je me suis habituée et maintenant, je prends ça comme un amusement.
[Alizée] Oui, une séance photos toutes les deux bien sûr.

English:
[Moi Lolita clip]
[TV host] (Spanish to be translated) + Bonjour Alizée
[Alizée] Hello (laughs)
[Alizée] It changed my life because it's been a great hit in France, it was well received outside the country so I had to leave my family and my friends in Ajaccio to go work in Paris and travel throughout Europe, so I've stopped going to high school and err.. and voila. So I have... I think the most beautiful occupation in the world.
[Alizée] Hmm, I think that maybe I'm lucky to be well supported to... to live this comfortably and returning back to Ajaccio in my family helps me a lot, it helps me to stay down to earth.
[Alizée] Err, it makes me laugh because when I'm walking in the streets, there are people who call me Lolita and err... but it doesn't disturb me because Lolita is a nice first name, so it doesn't disturb me at all.
[J'en ai marre clip]
[Alizée] In fact, I sing that I am in my foam bath and that... that everything's ok for me, that I live life to the fullest and err in the chorus I make the list of things that... that upset me, and I say that people don’t live life to the fullest, they see life as an obstacle.
[Alizée] From October, I'll be on tour in all of France and in Europe, and so I'll pass by Spain.
[Alizée] I've already had offers to act in a movie but I prefer to devote myself to singing, and not mix everything up. Maybe later, we'll see.
[Alizée] Yes, I adore that, yes.
[Alizée] Err, I support Ajaccio’s team. And err, and other than that well I like all teams and err, let's say I tend to prefer "el Real Madrid".
[Alizée] In fact, I got used to it. In the beginning, it was difficult because I am very shy and after a while I got used and now, it’s a kind of entertainment.
[Alizée] Yes, a photoshoot, the both of us of course.

Moe
11-07-2006, 04:35 PM
thanks for the video nurvo

and the translation aFrenchi

aFrenchie
11-07-2006, 08:04 PM
I've edited my post above to add the English version (thanks to garçoncanadien for his improvements in my own English version)

nurvonic
11-08-2006, 01:05 AM
thanks aFrenchi

"that upset me, and I say that people don’t live life to the fullest, they see life as an obstacle."

im sorry Alizee, we're not you!