PDA

View Full Version : New unedited alizee mexico video

ptjmwa
01-06-2012, 01:38 PM
I don't know if you guys have seen this video. It was recently uploaded. It has a great shot of her legs! haha.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HIa7VcErTCE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For those of you that don't speak french. She's basically talking with the host and the host is telling her that she speaks french because she has family in either Switzerland or Sweeden (I always get them confused), but that she usually doesn't speak it in public. Then she asks alizee if she speaks english and so on....

Jake04
01-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Woooow!!! Thanks, ptjmwa! I haven't seen this one before. I saw one similar to this but, not this one. This was probably from the same guy. I wish someone would be kind enough to translate the whole conversation for us. :pray:

Tchaikovsky
01-06-2012, 02:45 PM
Dang she's beautiful. I like her hair too :D

ALS
01-06-2012, 03:44 PM
Alizée's body language is screaming she is very uncomfortable with her surroundings or someone in the room.

Other than that, she looks awesome.

Jake04
01-06-2012, 03:52 PM
I think the guy hooking up the mic creeped her out. :))

ptjmwa
01-06-2012, 05:21 PM
Woooow!!! Thanks, ptjmwa! I haven't seen this one before. I saw one similar to this but, not this one. This was probably from the same guy. I wish someone would be kind enough to translate the whole conversation for us. :pray:
You're welcome!

Edit:

Alizée's body language is screaming she is very uncomfortable with her surroundings or someone in the room.

I think that she was just uncomfortable because she doesn't understand what the people around her are saying. So, I think that the host noticed and was trying to make her comfortable, since she was the only one who spoke french. I think it's safe to say that we're all uncomfortable in situations in which we don't understand what's going on around us. But, Alizee should have hid it better because many fans got offended and thought that she thought she was too good to be there or something.

Scruffydog777
01-06-2012, 06:02 PM

I think the guy hooking up the mic creeped her out. :))

Yes it did look like from the get go she was uncomfortable. Then at about the 1:06 mark she kind of rises up like she was goosed and she takes a look behind her to find out what the heck is going on and you add to the fact the cameraman is zooming in and panning up and down her whole body, it's no wonder she felt uncomforatble. Surely there is a need for a cameraman to make sure his equipment is working properly before a show, but can he do it without checking out her equipment?

Jake04
01-06-2012, 06:54 PM
...the cameraman is zooming in and panning up and down her whole body, it's no wonder she felt uncomforatble. Surely there is a need for a cameraman to make sure his equipment is working properly before a show, but can he do it without checking out her equipment?
I wouldn't blame him though. I'd probably do the same thing if I were him. :D I think he's the one who uploaded this video for us. I'd tell him, may be just be more "subtle" next time. :D

Bigdan
01-06-2012, 07:16 PM
I wish someone would be kind enough to translate the whole conversation for us. :pray:

That's a very interesting video :agree:

Basically, they talk about languages problems. The hostess says she learn french in french school and that she pratices cause she have some family in Switzerland ( the french speaking part). She complain about the fact switzerland french got some different words than original french. Alizée agreed and tell her that her assistant is from Switzerland too.
Then she confess that she's not really fluent in English and afraid of what could happens in Intw if she says a word for another.
Then they talk about the weather, and Alizee says that it's around 20 c° in Corsica ( she obviously just arriving from there).

She's a little bit nervous but I can hear she really like to be with someone talking a really good french.

...the cameraman is zooming in and panning up and down her whole body, it's no wonder she felt uncomforatble.

I don't think she's aware of that. She's not looking at the monitor.

Jake04
01-06-2012, 07:27 PM
Thanks for the translation, Bigdan. I didn't name you 'cause I though you'd be asleep right now!

Bigdan
01-06-2012, 07:45 PM
Thanks for the translation, Bigdan. I didn't name you 'cause I though you'd be asleep right now!

I'm going to !:agree:

Scruffydog777
01-07-2012, 09:38 AM
I think Alizee was aware that she was being checked out by the monitor. Women seem to have a sixth sense for that type of thing.

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8786/monitorrh.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/215/monitorrh.jpg/)

lefty12357
01-07-2012, 11:04 AM
I'm not a professional TV cameraman, so I probably don't know what I'm talking about. But my guess is the cameraman is simply going through a standard setup routine where he establishes the extent of his pan and zoom of the subject.

I've noticed in some videos of interviews where at some point they will do a pan from feet to head of the subject. Of course such a technique seems to be reserved mostly for female subjects.

Scruffydog777
01-07-2012, 12:32 PM
The cameraman has an option to check his range of vision, up and down and left and right, without it being recorded, but when he's recording, typicaly a red light on the front of the camera will be on showing he is recording. He chose when he was testing his equipment, to record what he was looking at, and Alizee with her experience knew what he was doing, and felt very uncomfortable with what him and the guy behind her was doing, and it was completely obvious. This is probably the most easy going girl in the world. Does she look at all at ease?

ALS
01-07-2012, 12:56 PM
The first 40 seconds she looks really rattled. Once she started to talk to the interviewer she seemed to relax a little. I guess it was the producer she was watching to our left, her right of the camera was where her attention was centered. The guy adjusting the microphone wiring behind her wasn't that much of an issue with her. Who ever was standing to her "right" of the camera was what was making her really uneasy.

Ronald
01-07-2012, 01:19 PM
I love that video !

Always nice to discover some new vids

lefty12357
01-07-2012, 01:53 PM
I kind of got the feeling that Alizée was ill at ease most of the time she was in Mexico. Even though she is known internationally, I don't think she's gotten completely comfortable with it, especially in a country where she doesn't speak the language fluently, or understand all that's going on around her. I'm sure the translator was a huge comfort to her, though. She probably would feel much the same way in the USA.

Jake04
01-07-2012, 05:58 PM
Plus, we don't know if the men around her stared at her like this:

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/4984/0511100405160948maninlo.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/812/0511100405160948maninlo.png/)

Rev
01-09-2012, 01:35 AM
I kind of got the feeling that Alizée was ill at ease most of the time she was in Mexico. Even though she is known internationally, I don't think she's gotten completely comfortable with it, especially in a country where she doesn't speak the language fluently, or understand all that's going on around her. I'm sure the translator was a huge comfort to her, though. She probably would feel much the same way in the USA.

I did too. She clearly was not well taken care of some of the time. By this I mean that she was not sufficiently supported. For example, she was the guest of honor, but a lot of the time no one was telling her what was going on - or at least not doing it in a manner she had learned to rely on.

Tends to make me think that the operation was not as professional as it might have been (did not have people present at all times that knew what to do to support a star whose first language was not Spanish). There were clearly times and people that she was comfortable with, and times and people where she was not. :)

ptjmwa
01-09-2012, 04:38 PM
I did too. She clearly was not well taken care of some of the time. By this I mean that she was not sufficiently supported. For example, she was the guest of honor, but a lot of the time no one was telling her what was going on - or at least not doing it in a manner she had learned to rely on.

Tends to make me think that the operation was not as professional as it might have been (did not have people present at all times that knew what to do to support a star whose first language was not Spanish). There were clearly times and people that she was comfortable with, and times and people where she was not. :)
They had a lot of support for english speaking guest. Not french speaking guests. Except for the host of that show and Alizee seemed pretty comfortable with her.
See, I'm ready to become internationally famous. I speak english, spanish, and understand italian and portuguese almost completely, and a lot of french. haha.

severianb
01-09-2012, 06:52 PM
Things like this make you remember what a dime piece she is.

Stunning.

Bigdan
01-09-2012, 07:45 PM
Things like this make you remember what a dime piece she is.

Stunning.

a "dime piece" ?:13:
I need some help on this one...

Jake04
01-09-2012, 08:37 PM
a "dime piece" ?:13:
I need some help on this one...

When a girl is bangin', hot, beautiful, "A perfect ten."

I had no idea what that means either. I had to google that myself!

Taxi Driver Aaron
01-10-2012, 02:29 AM
Okay... first off... the camera man is a perv!!!! but I don't blame him... lol!...

Secondly, I agree that Alizée was definitely out of her comfort zone... the poor girl has a creepy dude hooking up a mic behind her and is taking an extra long time reaching and groping and setting wires... from the 54' mark to 1:30... wtf... is he doing? It looks like he is looking up under her seat and unbuttoning her bra!... I wouldn't blame her if she bitch slapped him into next Tuesday...

On top of that, she is surrounded by people that don't speak her language except for the one person that she doesn't really care to talk to... It's like the bum chatting with you at a bus stop when you wish the bus would just come already so that you can get the heck out of there! Alizée looked like she just wanted the interview to just come and be done to get it over with...

On a final note... Alizée is sexy....

okay, okay... one more final note... I can't help but notice how the French language often supplicates a snorting sound in the speech... in some people it is a bit awkward to English speakers that are not used to it, but Alizée is always cute (@ 1:40 mark) ... I wonder if she snorts when she laughs... or snores in her sleep... she's so cute!

Jake04
01-10-2012, 03:00 AM
I can't help but notice how the French language often supplicates a snorting sound in the speech... in some people it is a bit awkward to English speakers that are not used to it, but Alizée is always cute (@ 1:40 mark) ... I wonder if she snorts when she laughs... or snores in her sleep... she's so cute!
LOL! I thought I was the only one that noticed that. I've heard that in her other interviews as well. But, I think it's @ 1:50 mark not 1:40.
Welcome back, TDA! Hope you had a blast in Vegas!

Edit: And don't forget the nose scrunch @ 0:55! :wub:

ptjmwa
01-10-2012, 02:09 PM
When a girl is bangin', hot, beautiful, "A perfect ten."

I had no idea what that means either. I had to google that myself!
haha. I remember when someone told me I looked fly and I had no idea what that meant.

ALS
01-10-2012, 03:18 PM
I thought it was one of those local sayings from Maine or New England.

Where I live we have all kinds of these sayings that confuse the heck out of anyone not from the area. Example: Jagoff (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jagoff)

wasabi622
01-10-2012, 04:45 PM
Hahaa, look at us Lilly Town. Leaping to the conclusion that the mike guy is a total creeper-perv when the poor guy was just trying to do his job. :rolleyes:

User22
01-10-2012, 08:17 PM
I wonder if she snores in her sleep...

Well had you done your homework and watched "Alizée Au Japon" from the Bonus Features on the Alizée En Concert DVD, then you would have seen that Alizée sleeps more still and unconcious-looking than Sleeping Beauty! Kiddin with ya on having to see it :p

Hahaa, look at us Lilly Town. Leaping to the conclusion that the mike guy is a total creeper-perv when the poor guy was just trying to do his job. :rolleyes:

Look at us Lilly Town, jumping to the conclusion that she is uncomfortable...just look at her, it looks like she is surrounded by her loving and supporting French public that would never abandon her :france: oh wait, nevermind...they did abandon her :p

Bigdan
01-10-2012, 09:01 PM

:agree: true. That was the regular way of fitting a mike on someone.

Taxi Driver Aaron
01-11-2012, 02:32 AM
:agree: true. That was the regular way of fitting a mike on someone.

Maybe so... but if I were Jeremy, I would have opted for this microphone engineer instead!

http://www.dpamicrophones.com/en/News/Arkiv/Press%20Releases/~/media/Images/Content/Press/Press%20Releases/NRK_4017.jpg