PDA

View Full Version : excellent website

blueskyy
06-25-2006, 05:57 PM
Hi,
Nice site you have here, Brad. It's especially nice to have all the videos in one place. Thanks for setting this up.

brad
06-25-2006, 06:14 PM
thanks blueskyy, maybe this site can help build up her US fan base.

Jason
06-25-2006, 08:20 PM
Didn't you say you would add something like a video a week or something. Well at that rate you can take an extended brake from the site. Just don't let this site be like moi-alizee.com.

dvtq
06-25-2006, 08:37 PM
Didn't you say you would add something like a video a week or something. Well at that rate you can take an extended brake from the site. Just don't let this site be like moi-alizee.com.
about moi-alizee untill now nobody know what happened, update or dead :p , this site is great , have to say thank BRAD very much :cool:

brad
06-25-2006, 09:03 PM

yeah, eventually there won't be anything new to add to the site .. hopefully by then, there will be some new stuff available. until then it will at least be a good place for new fans to discover her.

Matrix
06-26-2006, 09:44 PM
Absolutely, thanks Brad for making this website. I just found it today. Its fantastic! I love the videos you have of her ready for us to watch, and with english subtitles.

I was searching the internet looking for the Fun TV interview of Alizee and here I am. What a great surprise to see English subititles in those interviews, now I can understand what she is saying. Those interview videos of her are awesome!

I have new insight into her personality now which is what I was looking for. I've seen all her videos but to hear her and understand her thoughts, well that is priceless.

Thank you Brad :)

Selphi3
06-29-2006, 02:53 PM
i totally agree with Matrix, i've been looking for some english music of her anywhere,(so i can sing along:P) the interviews and suprises are really nice too, especially with the translations, so we all can get to know her better :)
too bad there is such a small number of people on this site now . . .

brad
06-29-2006, 03:07 PM
well .. it has only been online for about 15 days now. This site is getting tons of traffic (according to the stats), pretty suprising really. only a small percentage of the users are actually signing up on the website.

More will come .. :)

Selphi3
06-29-2006, 04:48 PM
i noticed, half of the time there are about 1-3 registered people online along with another 10-15 guests :D
They'll register... someday :P

rcs
07-04-2006, 02:15 AM
Yeah Brad, thanks for the website. It was helpful since today was the day that I ordered Alizee's two CDs and DVD (in concert).

cybersoil
07-04-2006, 04:17 AM
I like the site a lot. Very professionally done. Great job!