PDA

View Full Version : Alizee in 'Dancing with the Stars 2012'?

JoeNY
02-26-2012, 04:38 AM
Alizée : "Danse avec les stars 2012" ?
Alizée sera t'elle de la promotion 2012 de l'émission phare de TF1 ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-iwG7PZvV8

You know, I'm beginning to really hate the French. For some reason, the French media doesn't like Alizee. Do you think it's because she's from Corsica which has an odd relationship with France and all the beautiful women are from there? I don't know, but I found this very nasty French blurb:

"How to revive his career when radio and television broadcast more you do and you're reduced to sing one of your old titles to each of your passages TV? So who better Alizée for the third edition of "Dancing with the Stars"? After the failure of his last two albums, the former being protected by Mylène Farmer nevertheless retains a good public image and exposure in prime time on TF1 would allow her to successfully launch her fifth album. Other old singers would correspond to this category as Leslie, Lââm or Larusso."

First of all, Alizee voluntarily withdrew from the music industry and the celebrity life to start a family. Of course, she's had a tough time restarting her career, but she's only 28. How old was Mylene Farmer when she had her first hit? Madonna? Katy Perry? Alizee is still prettier than anything I've seen come out of France, and she has millions of people who instantly recognize her around the world.

Jenny_HRO87
02-26-2012, 06:38 AM

You know, I'm beginning to really hate the French. For some reason, the French media doesn't like Alizee. Do you think it's because she's from Corsica which has an odd relationship with France and all the beautiful women are from there?

well it isn't "hate" but most of the French don't take her serious anymore after she quit Mylene and tried to find her own style... she's like someone from the past, someone who doesn't count a lot anymore except for the fans and some other people who still like her and her music. Alizée herself said that it's difficult to "grow up" in France...

about the video... this is from the blog of the interviewer:

------------------------------------------------------------

C’est une réflexion de ma collègue Sonia qui m’a mis la puce à l’oreille : Alizée s’entrainerait à la danse ou aurait tweeté là-dessus, un peu plus tôt. Je me suis qu’elle ferait peut-être partie de la nouvelle promotion de stars de l’émission phare de TF1, Danse avec les Stars, ayant fait l’association d’idée avec M. Pokora (vu avec elle, dans la presse people, la semaine précédente).

Pourquoi je pense qu’elle devrait accepter :
- Excellente exposition pour une chanteuse qui sort d’un album pointu en 2010 et qui revient sur le devant de la scène avec un travail plus grand public.
- Sortie de l’album d’Alizée en septembre 2012, au même moment que la nouvelle saison de Danse avec les Stars (en gros).
- Positionnement plus « populaire » devant le public de TF1, en adéquation avec les Enfoirés, dont elle est une des invités permanentes.
- Choix logique pour la production qui embaucherait une chanteuse à forte popularité, toujours portée par la presse people (voir les dernières semaines), dynamique et belle (ce qui ne gâche rien) et qui se donnerait à fond sur les chorégraphies. Le nombre de jeunes artistes volontaires, en pleine actu et capables de passionner les foules se compte sur les doigts d’une main, surtout en saison 3. Il faut surprendre. Alizée me semblerait un excellent choix.

En OFF, Alizée me confie être très tentée par l’expérience mais hésite devant le mode d’élimination des couples, via les votes du public. Elle avoue, avec un petit sourire craintif que cela lui fait peur. Ce que je comprends. Personne n’aime être éliminé en première semaine…mais il y aura forcément une élimination et un départ, semaine après semaine, c’est le jeu, sauf pour le gagnant. Je l’ai sentie amusée par l’idée, en tout cas, en pleine réflexion. Je vote pour…mais c’est facile pour moi.

------------------------------------------------------------

Well I'm bad in translations.. as far as I get it he likes this idea because it would be a great way to get her a lot of attention when the new album is out, also that it's a great timing because the second season of "Danse avec les stars" starts in September too.

After the interview Alizée confides that she's is concerned that the audience could vote her out of the show after the first round... and this idea scares her.

Well I understand her opinion...

Bigdan
02-26-2012, 07:06 AM
It's a really good idea. Danse avec les stars could fit her very well.
The Voice started last night on TF1, and I have no regret about it. The show doesn't match with Alizée personality at all. ( beyond the fact that her voice is not her major asset).

Danse avec les stars is really popular here, the schedule is perfect with the album release and she could be really good in it.
She doesn't have to be afraid , in my opinion, cause the best dancers had already did the show ( and there's not so much French celeb who can dance :p).

It will be a lot of work but I think it worth it.

lefty12357
02-26-2012, 10:42 AM
As long as the show wouldn't be a big distraction for her, from doing whatever she needs to do for the album, it sounds like a great idea. Even if she got voted off early, it still would be good exposure to the public. But Alizée is competitive and doesn't like to lose, so I can understand her fear of being first to be voted off.

Rev
02-26-2012, 11:21 AM
As long as the show wouldn't be a big distraction for her, from doing whatever she needs to do for the album, it sounds like a great idea. Even if she got voted off early, it still would be good exposure to the public. But Alizée is competitive and doesn't like to lose, so I can understand her fear of being first to be voted off.

Even if it was a big distraction I think it would be worth doing. It is public exposure she could not get any other way. :)

BrianO1
02-26-2012, 12:00 PM
I think she would do a really good job on the show. If she keeps up with her dancing classes that she started recently, she would have a serious edge.

However the show is just a popularity contest, especially at the start of the show. Seems like it doesn't even matter how well the dancers do, just how popular they are. So I understand her concerns about getting kicked off early.

I love her reaction to the question though! The laugh, and then that little "pft" sound she makes SO CUTE

pepelepew
02-26-2012, 04:51 PM
I think she would do a really good job on the show. If she keeps up with her dancing classes that she started recently, she would have a serious edge.

However the show is just a popularity contest, especially at the start of the show. Seems like it doesn't even matter how well the dancers do, just how popular they are. So I understand her concerns about getting kicked off early.

I love her reaction to the question though! The laugh, and then that little "pft" sound she makes SO CUTEI agree that she would be a force to be reckoned with as a dancer. If they didn't vote her off, she, through the course of the show could win back French decenters with her charismatic and charming personality. I just can't see anyone hating her if they give her a chance. That show would be a real exposure boost. I bet Sony is all over it as a marketing tool. They are evil, but their not stupid.

Un-rêve
02-26-2012, 07:14 PM
Well this show will most certianly have some very flash and in your face dancers.. but I'm sure no one can pull any moves off the way Alizée does.

We all know Alizée has got great moves but I think what makes them more captivating is the way she can pull them off with such ease. She looked to be thoroughly enjoying herself in many Gourmandises - J'en Ai Marre performances and her Spanish dancing in La Isla Bonita was just mesmerizing.

She glides like an angel.. I swear she could dance on water too.. haha well I would definitely like to see some of that magic! :D

You know, I'm beginning to really hate the French. For some reason, the French media doesn't like Alizee. Do you think it's because she's from Corsica which has an odd relationship with France and all the beautiful women are from there?

Baffles me.. I mean Corsica is a favourite destination for the French in the summer and what Alizée does in the Enfoirés every year shouldn't go unnoticed!

http://www.fee-clochette.com/2012/2012-02-26-commercial/2012-02-26-commercial-002933.gif (www.fee-clochette.com)

;)

User22
04-03-2012, 07:42 AM
It looks like this whole idea simmered out enough to where when she started dancing every day or so with a partner, we didn't really come back to this idea and think about it again now that 'dancer guy' is here.

Looks like its still a possibility and I'm pretty sure Alizée never declined!

http://www.jeanmarcmorandini.com/article-281259-exclu-ophelie-winter-et-alizee-dans-danse-avec-les-stars-sur-tf1.html

Bigdan
04-03-2012, 12:59 PM
I hope. Because, contrary to "The Voice", this exactly the show that fit her.
Plus, she could have a private coaching from the last year winner...;)

Scruffydog777
04-03-2012, 01:27 PM
I can't think of anyone more suited for that show. So beautiful and such a great dancer. In Les Enfoires where they usually don't have much time to rehearse, she never misses a step. If the show is similar to the one this country, I could only see her being voted off for 2 reasons; one being who ever she dances with and the other is if she is put up against a celebrity who is very popular with the French public right now.

Even though it "should not" be a determining factor but might cost her some points is her tatoos. I imagine there are some dresses she would look sensational in, if it wasn't for them. This is one reason I thought they were bad, not as much for her singing career, but more so for her career in other parts of the entertainment industry. In a close competition, they could concievably make the difference between winning and losing and if she loses, she loses a lot of good exposure that moving on would bring and for what? Hopefully she'll wear something that doesn't expose them, but that would be a shame too because her beauty is at this point, still a great asset for her.

severianb
04-08-2012, 07:52 PM
I can't see her not winning a show like that. She is practically a professional dancer, and if she gets a choreographer who brings out even part of the sexiness she posesses, it's all over. I *really*, *really* hope this rumor is true. I think it is true, and has been in the planning stages for a LONG time. Consider:
- She has been going to dance lessons for many months now.
- The interview posted above.
- Many French newspapers in the past couple of weeks reporting this.
I dream of her being in a Flamenco dance competition. Two of her best performances, Jen a marre and La Isla Bonita feature her mesmerizing Flamenco hands... She would annihilate all comers. It wouldn't even be fair.

On the tattoos:
To most people tattoos like hers are not a big deal these days. Also, she has worn lots of different clothes since getting them, and I don't find them that noticeable. I think the chance of them having a negative effect are pretty much ZERO.

This, even though I, like Scruffy, DESPISE the fact she got tats.

They are like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari. Even if a bumper sticker is incredibly beautiful and has deep meaning, you still don't put it on a Ferrari! GAHHH!

Bigdan
07-03-2012, 04:24 PM
http://h9.abload.de/img/548727_3882484112371703l1k.jpg

Alizee will be part of "danse avec les stars" N°3.

Source Voici. :dance:

( if it's true...)

Jake04
07-03-2012, 04:28 PM
Alizee will be part of "danse avec les stars" N°3.

Source Voici. :dance:( if it's true...)

Isn't Voici the same news/magazine company that Alizee's suing because of spreading "rumors" about her and MP?:D

melovelily
07-03-2012, 04:35 PM
Isn't Voici the same news/magazine company that Alizee's suing because of spreading "rumors" about her and MP?:D

Yes thats them :))
Btw it still just a rumor according to rmj

lalorocks
07-03-2012, 05:08 PM
I hope that not because it will distract Alizee, she can take this time to prepare some concerts and promote her album.

Bigdan
07-03-2012, 05:11 PM
I hope that not because it will distract Alizee, she can take this time to prepare some concerts and promote her album.

except that its could be the best album launcher she could ever had.

Jake04
07-03-2012, 05:16 PM
except that its could be the best album launcher she could ever had.

I agree. This would be a very good way to promote her new album, especially if she does well on DWTS. I just hope they'll allow her international fans like us to vote for her! :dance:

BrianO1
07-03-2012, 06:28 PM
Places like Voici get their information from the same places we do. There have actually been times where they get information from fan forums like this. :p

Point is, it's still just a rumor for now. If Lili herself tweeted that she ISN'T doing e show, Voici would publish an article the next day, acting like they never said she was going to be on the show. :p

JoeNY
07-11-2012, 03:47 AM
Still a rumor??

http://www.pipole.net/alizee-danse-avec-les-stars/148361/

Alizée, Dancing with the Stars and an album from autumn

Published: 9 July 2012

The season will be busy for Alizée, which in addition to an album in the works, will attend the third edition of "Dancing with the Stars," the hit show of "TF1".

This was said a couple times with M.Pokora , denied rumors finally, will indeed release his fifth album in the month of September, more pop and more accessible to the general public than the previous installment in the protected Mylène Farmer .

Besides returning in stores, Alizée will also cast of "Dancing with the Stars," the hit show on TF1.

She will face Chimene Badi and Amel Bent, confirmed the casting. And hoping to go to the end of the adventure, not an option for Alizée be unemployed this summer. It would lead to bottom, regularly attending the gym to improve her choreography.

melovelily
07-11-2012, 04:37 AM
YES YES YES :dance:
Need moar
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m22qkaAMJy1qk5ynno1_400.gif

Karin
07-11-2012, 07:27 AM
its good opportunity for her to be again in TV lights... but if in the same time will come her new album, I see very big problem...
I know that show from our TV (or similar), and they work hard every day to learn the next dance... so her only free time will be time for sleep...

BrianO1
07-11-2012, 11:32 AM
Well unfortunately it is still a rumor. Once one source speaks about the information, they all do. Even if it has not been confirmed yet. Just look at the Matt rumor.

She very well may be on the show this season, I'm just saying t would be nice to get conformation from an official source. Like if Lili said somthing about it on twitter.

Lucas
07-23-2012, 06:29 PM
from A.Community

Alizée ne participera pas à l'émission Danse avec les stars. // Alizée will not participate in the show Dancing with the stars.

Karin
07-23-2012, 06:32 PM
from A.Community

Alizée ne participera pas à l'émission Danse avec les stars. // Alizée will not participate in the show Dancing with the stars.

well... dont know if its good or not...

vivealizee
07-23-2012, 06:38 PM
Ah, the forum was fast, I just wanted to ask what's in the article.
Well, I guess it's bad. Less publicity for Alizée, less Alizée for us.

melovelily
07-23-2012, 06:42 PM
And less dancing too :(
But she'll focus more on her album

Lucas
07-23-2012, 06:47 PM
well, if we look from new album side, it's good cause she will have time for promotion

from side of being more in TV lights, it's bad.

Rev
07-24-2012, 12:45 AM
from A.Community

Sadness. :(

Taxi Driver Aaron
07-24-2012, 12:53 AM
I'm glad she's not participating.. she will have more time to focus on her album!

vivealizee
07-24-2012, 06:45 AM
More time for promotion?
Well, DALS would be good promotion, people would ask "what is she doing now" and the guys from TV would talk at least for a few seconds about her new album..
(still such shows suck)

Karin
07-24-2012, 07:08 AM
More time for promotion?
Well, DALS would be good promotion, people would ask "what is she doing now" and the guys from TV would talk at least for a few seconds about her new album..
(still such shows suck)

well... when people in France have such "bad" opinion on Alizée, I think this show wouldnt help much... ok, she would be in TV, maybe she would win... but week after the show it will be the same

vivealizee
07-24-2012, 08:08 AM
Yes, you are right, maybe some people would discover her (again), but she will stay a c-list celebrity, guess that's right. But she also performed Moi Lolita on this 90s show, maybe she learned from it that it is just recycling and not promoting, all these shows suck.
Still, if she doesn't participate it's less Alizée for us :P

Panther
07-24-2012, 12:53 PM
I am sad that I wont see her dancing more but maybe it's a good thing because she would be so much better than everyone else and that would just make the detractors even more jealous than they already are of her. Haters gonna hate right? and this would just fuel all the negativity and be very public. It could be especially bad for her if some of the 'judges' / industry people were pro Mylene / anti Lily. Perhaps she has got some inside info on who is literally running this show and decided to pull out? I wouldn't blame her one bit if that was the case.

alizeefan
07-24-2012, 01:35 PM

You know, I'm beginning to really hate the French. For some reason, the French media doesn't like Alizee. Do you think it's because she's from Corsica which has an odd relationship with France and all the beautiful women are from there? I don't know, but I found this very nasty French blurb:

"How to revive his career when radio and television broadcast more you do and you're reduced to sing one of your old titles to each of your passages TV? So who better Alizée for the third edition of "Dancing with the Stars"? After the failure of his last two albums, the former being protected by Mylène Farmer nevertheless retains a good public image and exposure in prime time on TF1 would allow her to successfully launch her fifth album. Other old singers would correspond to this category as Leslie, Lââm or Larusso."

First of all, Alizee voluntarily withdrew from the music industry and the celebrity life to start a family. Of course, she's had a tough time restarting her career, but she's only 28. How old was Mylene Farmer when she had her first hit? Madonna? Katy Perry? Alizee is still prettier than anything I've seen come out of France, and she has millions of people who instantly recognize her around the world.

Madonna was early 20's . . .

The way i see this whole stereo typing to always compare the past with the now is complete ignorance and i wish more of you wouldn't buy into what you're being sold . I really wish i could talk to Alizée or have her read this as i can't say for sure but hope and wish she isn't buying this non-sense either .

First of all the past does not vanish , it is still there . To overlook past accomplishments and only focus on the now makes no sense . Look at the whole and do not compare apples to oranges as the saying goes . While she is the same person so to speak she is not the exact same person but still is the person fans enjoy the past and many the now . The media will always want to stir up controversy and sell BAD news . FAILURE ! OH NO POOR Alizée she does not sell as many as she did , isn't being paid what she was , isn't getting airplay etc and so on . Well guess what , her track record she did do all those things and that will never go away no matter what anyone says or she does/doesn't do . To be successful one must enjoy the work they do , Alizée is still working and enjoying it . Would she enjoy it more or just as much being Madonna styled with hit after hit , perhaps yes but that comes with a price . Madonna had to move to France to escape the crazy life the US was .

Now would it be nice for us all if Alizée had to move to the US to escape such high demand in France ? Sure would for us but i like it how it is , so do most all fans and no doubt Alizée is enjoying life just as much even perhaps more now than then .

For each fan she loses from stereo-typing her into Moi Alizée preference , two more are added who discover her . . . Legends are immortal and only grow more legendary over time . Don't buy into the media stereo-typing , too many fans too disappointed . Why ? She is still with us , working , it's awesme and i guarantee will continue to be .

blah blah but i prefer her as . . no one cares nor will ever agree on this was better than this or that . While it sure can be fun to discuss our likes and dislikes at the end of the day it's all one big ball of fun . Sorry but i tire of stereo-typing and news media or fans selling poorly writ flawed controversy .

Then again after a moments thought and review of the replies above . .
Without this negativity we wouldn't be talking about her nor would others .
Kinda funny when you think about it , news media selling stories on how she is a nobody now yet they are still talking about her . . . D D D !

lalorocks
04-15-2013, 10:46 PM
Hello.

First, my prayers for the city of Boston and all americans.

A happy news (rumors).
According to Closer Alizée will be participating in "Danse avec les stars " the next fall. The idea looks interesting if we consider that this show represents big audience.

But there is something that makes me weird. Since Alizée sang in Generation Goldman, she has not appeared in many TF1 programs. Probably there were problems; she has cancelled a couple of shows (Star Academy & Cauet Show).

Info http://www.closermag.fr/tele/news-tele/info-closer-alizee-participera-a-danse-avec-les-stars-4-146535

Fall
04-16-2013, 12:07 AM
To be honest, now it makes me a little uneasy to hear that. From the few episodes of the American version that I've seen (spanning various seasons), most of the celebrities who take part in the show seem to be stars who never really "make the papers" (with good news anyway) anymore :( I don't know what the French version is like, but I have a feeling it is very similar. While it would be great for the attention, I kinda resent that she will (might?) join the show because I hope but also believe that Alizée and her career will last for many many years to come. :cool:

Jake04
04-16-2013, 01:58 AM
I'm not really worried about it. Matt Pokora and Amel Bent did it and they definitely not "has-been." I just hope they don't vote her off on the first week! :(

BrianO1
04-16-2013, 02:04 AM
If I'm thinking of the same interview, she only said it would be fun to do if she had time. I don't remember her saying she was defiantly invited and participating.

Fall
04-16-2013, 02:05 AM
Matt Pokora and Amel Bent did it and they definitely not "has-been." I just hope they don't vote her off on the first week! :(
Well then that certainly calms me down a bit. As for the voting... I say we all get together. ALL of us, from ALL over the Lilly world and join forces to help her win! Not that she will need much help, I'm sure she's a fine dancer :D:wub:

:o However... I'm not sure how we're gonna beat the system and vote from outside of France :o

A little inspiration :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1jG1bity2E

lapinschous
04-16-2013, 07:42 PM
I hope she's gonna show us some nice dance moves :wub: , if she could just perform the moi lolita dance one last time I would die peacefully :D

Jake04
04-16-2013, 11:50 PM
However... I'm not sure how we're gonna beat the system and vote from outside of France[/I]

Well, a lot of Filipinos and Mexicans from outside the US were able to vote for Jessica Sanchez during last year's American Idol! :D

Fall
04-17-2013, 12:25 AM
Well, a lot of Filipinos and Mexicans from outside the US were able to vote for Jessica Sanchez during last year's American Idol! :D
Well then as long as we all seriously put an effort into the voting every week, we can give her an edge in the competition. We're not so bad at voting in these parts! I don't need to remind anyone of our accomplishments on sites like Radio Atlantis Hit Parade (http://www.radioatlantis.fr/classement/hit-parade/index.html), Hit And Vote, not too long ago! If we can combine efforts with other Zée forums/fans worldwide, she should have no trouble getting the rest of the votes with her dancing. That is, if she really is participating on the show, lalorocks (and others have) said they are still rumors.

Jake04
04-17-2013, 12:36 AM
I'm sure TDA will find a way for all of us to vote! :D

Rev
04-17-2013, 02:24 AM
.....A happy news (rumors).
According to Closer Alizée will be participating in "Danse avec les stars " the next fall. The idea looks interesting if we consider that this show represents big audience.....

Yeeesssss!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

This is absolutely the right move for her now. :)

Well then as long as we all seriously put an effort into the voting every week, we can give her an edge in the competition. We're not so bad at voting in these parts! I don't need to remind anyone of our accomplishments on sites like Radio Atlantis Hit Parade (http://www.radioatlantis.fr/classement/hit-parade/index.html), Hit And Vote, not too long ago! If we can combine efforts with other Zée forums/fans worldwide, she should have no trouble getting the rest of the votes with her dancing. That is, if she really is participating on the show, lalorocks (and others have) said they are still rumors.

This is worth planning out and doing right. After all, what are fans for? :)

lapinschous
04-24-2013, 03:51 AM
Cancelled ... She implied in the DCDC interview that her promo agenda probably wouldn't allow her to take part in the show.

User22
04-24-2013, 04:54 AM
And there ya have it kids! But hey, at least this goes to show that the album isn't a flop since Sony let her promote Je Veux Bien as the second single!

Karin
04-24-2013, 09:29 AM
But hey, at least this goes to show that the album isn't a flop since Sony let her promote Je Veux Bien as the second single!

Dont think it has something to do if its flop or not. They just realized, they cant promote her and her album with 1year old song

Scruffydog777
04-24-2013, 11:19 AM
Cancelled ... She implied in the DCDC interview that her promo agenda probably wouldn't allow her to take part in the show.

If it's only the spring, and that show would be in the fall, and she can't be a part of it because of what's going on with her promotions, it sounds like we will be seeing a lot of Alizee this spring and summer. How great is that?

I think this period of activity we are going through now, starting with I'd say her dj appearences, then including Les Enfoires, then her album release and now the tremendous promotional effort Sony is putting her through has been the best period, since I became a fan a little over 6 years ago.

I think a lot of the credit goes to Jenny, because a big part of what makes this time frame better is the videos that mostly she has posted, of Les Enfoires.

Now I don't think she was attending Les Enfoires during the Psych era, which is the era that comes closest to this one, or if she was, I never saw her videos, or maybe Alizee wasn't in the show that year, but after attending shows in the last 2 years myself, I found out that there is so much Alizee from that show we'd be missing if it wasn't for her. In fairness to the other singers, the show can't focus on Alizee, but Jenny did. Now others have put out good videos too, including some myself, but as far as the big picture, Jenny's have been the best.

Then you have all these recent appearences of Alizee. It's like people say, it's just overload. A great period to go through and it looks like it's far from over.

I've been too busy with the cds and work; I'm in the middle of working 13 days straight, and travel, I haven't been able to follow how well the album is doing, but I'm very encouraged, by what has been going on with Sony's promotion of her.

Fall
04-24-2013, 08:42 PM
Dont think it has something to do if its flop or not. They just realized, they cant promote her and her album with 1year old song

Good point ^

If it's only the spring, and that show would be in the fall, and she can't be a part of it because of what's going on with her promotions, it sounds like we will be seeing a lot of Alizee this spring and summer...

A great period to go through and it looks like it's far from over.

Woohoo! :D

Jenny_HRO87
04-27-2013, 09:24 AM
If it's only the spring, and that show would be in the fall, and she can't be a part of it because of what's going on with her promotions, it sounds like we will be seeing a lot of Alizee this spring and summer. How great is that?

yeah it is really great that she's doing so much promo at the moment and there seems to be a lot of upcoming promotion too but it just sucks that she's doing much better promo now than with UEDS but the sales of 5 are much worse.

By the way didn't she say she wanted to go to Mexico in April? Looks like this plan didn't work... I hope she will go in May. She really needs to go there because the album doesn't do very well in the Mexican charts neither.

I think a lot of the credit goes to Jenny, because a big part of what makes this time frame better is the videos that mostly she has posted, of Les Enfoires.

Now I don't think she was attending Les Enfoires during the Psych era, which is the era that comes closest to this one, or if she was, I never saw her videos, or maybe Alizee wasn't in the show that year, but after attending shows in the last 2 years myself, I found out that there is so much Alizee from that show we'd be missing if it wasn't for her. In fairness to the other singers, the show can't focus on Alizee, but Jenny did. Now others have put out good videos too, including some myself, but as far as the big picture, Jenny's have been the best.

oh thank you Scruffy! I'm always happy that everyone enjoys my videos so much. No I haven't been there during the Psychédélices area, my first time was in 2010 (and my videos in 2010 were pretty crappy to be honest). I never went to anything Alizée related before I joined AF... I remember when we were talking about this the first time, going to Les Enfoirés - when it was just a vague idea and I thought we would never get this close and I couldn't imagine waiting for 8 hours outside just for this... it's actually a lot easier than I expected...

I don't know I feel it's a kind of duty to do this, to take all these videos and upload them for the fans who can't go. I'm always happy when I see fan videos even if they aren't the best and if that Mexican fan didn't record the whole concert in 2008 we would never have been able to see a lot from these shows... also every time someone records an appearance of Alizée on TV it's highly appreciated... so in my point of view if you are happy with the video you took it's only fair to share such things, to give something back for everything you received over all these years...

I probably won't go to Les Enfoirés next year (I'm not 100 % sure yet, it depends on several circumstances but be prepared that possibly you have to cope without my stuff) so I'm already sorry in advance for not being able to take videos in 2014.

Scruffydog777
04-27-2013, 10:51 AM
I probably won't go to Les Enfoirés next year (I'm not 100 % sure yet, it depends on several circumstances but be prepared that possibly you have to cope without my stuff) so I'm already sorry in advance for not being able to take videos in 2014.

You will be there. Up to the last minute you'll be saying "There's no way with my schedule that I can make it and it's all the way down in this part of France and it's just impossible!". Then about a week before the show, you'll say, "There's no way I'm not going to this show!" and you know why? The shows have been so great in recent years, which is true but what's more accurate to say is even though the show as a whole was very good, the parts with Alizee were just tremendous. All the different dance sequences in the blue dress (dam lamp shade). She looked incredible in that uniform, then there was the song with her on the swing and the opening where she looked like an angel then how incredible she looked at the end in the black dress and that's still leaving out a few other routines.

Of course I'm assuming she'll want to be in the show or her schedule will allow her to be in the show, but if this years show will be an example of what we might see next year and if she will be in it, there is no way you will miss it.

Jenny_HRO87
04-27-2013, 06:18 PM
to decide that a week before the show would be impossible when you already have to buy the tickets in late 2013 ;)

there is no way you will miss it.

don't be so sure about that. it all depends who's coming with me next year (well not who but how many because if we are less people in the car it gets more expensive per person), where it's going to be and how much it costs. It's less about the schedule and more about the money. It's also because I already planned another holiday for next year... well not in January/February but later.... and also two Alizée trips this year weren't cheap either...

Don't get me wrong I would love to go to every single show and I WANT to go every year but sometimes you can't have everything.

We will see.

Jake04
07-31-2013, 04:55 AM
It's official!!!

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/actualite/news-87267.html

Bigdan
07-31-2013, 06:11 AM
it's the best that could happen...

Ray4AJ
07-31-2013, 06:52 AM
I'd like to see this happen, but I'm still not buying it. Shouldn't she be back to working out in the dance studio by now if she was going to do this? Where are all the pictures? Lack of pictures doesn't mean she's not preparing, but I think she'd have posted at least one by now. When does the show first air?

Scruffydog777
07-31-2013, 12:41 PM
I'm curious as to whether she will be a regular on the show or a celebrity who will appear for just so many episodes. As far as her being in shape for this, we recently saw where she was doing cart wheels on the beach and she looked like she was doing them effortlessly. She's in shape! It wont take her long to get prepared for this show.

http://distilleryimage4.ak.instagram.com/717e827ef55311e2ae2422000ae904d4_7.jpg

Fall
07-31-2013, 10:51 PM

This is worth planning out and doing right. After all, what are fans for? :)

If she's really doing this then I'm still up for what I said above ^ If she can get enough votes to remain on the competition week after week, then it's free exposure as long as it lasts, hopefully until the final. This way she will be on TV in people's homes during the fall (this show takes place in the fall does it not?), and next year more people will be aware of her during a possible tour. Obviously that has not been confirmed yet, I'm just saying it's worth a shot.

Rev
08-01-2013, 12:43 AM

Oh ye of little faith. :)

Jake04
08-01-2013, 02:02 AM
We need to come up with ways to vote for her now! :13::13::13:
:D

Jake04
09-02-2013, 04:22 PM
Non-official and too early to tell. But still.... :D

http://www.telestar.fr/

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/7452/nx6x.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/nx6x.jpg/)

battousai
09-02-2013, 06:14 PM
Non-official and too early to tell. But still.... :D

http://www.telestar.fr/

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/7452/nx6x.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/nx6x.jpg/)

I voted in that poll but I doubt most will vote during show either cause it will be closed for people outside of Europe or cost money to vote.

Fall
09-02-2013, 11:57 PM
I voted in that poll but I doubt most will vote during show either cause it will be closed for people outside of Europe or cost money to vote.

What about this though?

As for the cost, well it wouldn't be much really. Voting once a week, I suppose by texting or calling. An international text wouldn't be much, if anything. Calls would be a bit different, but you can just buy those little cards with numbers you dial to make an international call with a certain amount of credit, fairly inexpensive from what I remember, my parents used them a lot back in the day. The best scenario would be an online voting type thing!