PDA

View Full Version : M. Pokora Denies Relationship with Alizee

JoeNY
03-13-2012, 09:08 PM
That confirms it. He's GAY. :p I don't care that he's not seeing Alizee. I just want to make sure Jeremy is gone!

http://www.pipole.net/m-pokora-relation-alizee/136140/#!prettyPhoto/0/

M.Pokora denies his relationship with Alizée
13 03 2012

M.Pokora denies any relationship with Alizée, whom yet he had been spotted several times since they met at the concert of "Enfoirés" in Lyon.

This development, the singer has made ​​in an interview with the site "7sur7.be", alongside promoting his new album, "In Pursuit of Happiness", whose output is programmed for March 19.

"If every time I'm next to a girl, they would invent a story, they have not finished, because with the number of girls that I meet. They have cut out. It's part of the game From the moment I sit next to a girl and there is a photographer, I'm sure it'll come out in the press, "he says.

M.Pokora and added: "They gave me the shot this summer with a friend, the daughter of my clip too. Good, that means that I is of interest. It is always better than indifference. But today I'm not about to ask me to someone in any case, it is safe. "

Karlalizee
03-13-2012, 09:19 PM
Why the sad face Joe? I would assume that you would be happy that the truth finally came out.

JoeNY
03-13-2012, 09:23 PM
Why the sad face Joe? I would assume that you would be happy that the truth finally came out.Because it means Jeremy may still be around. I just do not like that guy. He robbed us of Alizee's best years. At the top of her career in 2003, then...poof!! :mad:

Karlalizee
03-13-2012, 09:25 PM
Because it means Jeremy may still be around. I just do not like that guy. He robbed us of Alizee's best years. At the top of her career in 2003, then...poof!! :mad:

Your point is well taken and shall be taken under consideration. :p

JoeNY
03-13-2012, 09:29 PM
Just noticed the paparazzi are starting another rumor. Now they say Jenifer is seeing some soccer player. I wonder is Alizee and Jenifer are getting some laughs at this. Maybe Alizee told her it would get her name on the Top 10 Yahoo! searches.

http://www.pipole.net/jenifer-karim-benzema-rumeurs/136169/

http://www.pipole.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/benzema-jenifer-public1.jpg

Karlalizee
03-13-2012, 09:54 PM
I do agree that the hiatus of Alizee after she married Jeremy did cause a rift in the time space continuum. In my opinion, she could have been a superstar for much longer than she had before Jeremy.

P.S. I do not like him either. :p

wildfire
03-14-2012, 01:23 AM
I just wonder how long it would have been sustainable.. at least sustainable at the expense of Alizee's personal life and happiness. MCE didn't sell a much as G I don't think. Her audience was growing up. You look at Miley, Britanny, Cristie A, all of these stars had to pay some personal price to maintain their stardom. Alize has always said she was a provincial girl from a little island, not the big mega star that they made her into. Also the music industry collapsed, with the growth of youtube. In fact I'm sure a lot more people listen to alizee than there are album buyers. that would not have been as easily as possible during the pre-youtube years of Alizee's first two albums..

would i have loved to have hear more of M&L's produced Alizee albums? Sure! But not at the cost of her happiness.

I mean do you really see Alizee following the trend of these misfits parading around int heir underwear because that what they think sells music?

http://www.theimproper.com/music/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/miley-cyrus.jpg

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2009/news/090316/britney_spears4_240.jpg

http://www.celebridoodle.com/.a/6a00e5536b2ba988330134861623e0970c-pi

vs this class act... :bow:

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1218&stc=1&d=1331702557

Finnishguy
03-14-2012, 10:36 AM
Because it means Jeremy may still be around. I just do not like that guy. He robbed us of Alizee's best years. At the top of her career in 2003, then...poof!! :mad:

Oh damn, it's hard to understand your opinions guys.

First, you're saying that most import thing for you is that Alizée is happy. Well, she has said many times she wanna marry at young age, ok, she got to do it.
And spent surely few great years with Jérémy, took that good hiatus as she said. She wanted family, she got daughter etc. She was happy with her husband, daughter and time with them.

And you're saying now that her husband robbed us of Alizée's best years. Is it just that you're jealous? Or is it just that you don't like that man? Or do you wanna cross out Jérémy and get these years back without Alizée's husband.

Would you be glad if Alizée continued her career with new production through these years, and now she could be sad about it all. Even she said it herself, she wanted husband and family.

You'd like to have free Alizée only with music and performances, more and more without any real happiness about personal life.
I either don't like Jérémy very much, but since she was/is Alizée's husband I'm not saying those things about him. He made happiness for Alizée for long time, and maybe he does it still...

Weird guy...

Scruffydog777
03-14-2012, 10:59 AM

It definitely seems that her career went downhill after she hooked up with him, starting with the decision to leave MF.

I just wonder how long it would have been sustainable.. at least sustainable at the expense of Alizee's personal life and happiness. MCE didn't sell a much as G I don't think. Her audience was growing up. You look at Miley, Britanny, Cristie A, all of these stars had to pay some personal price to maintain their stardom. Alize has always said she was a provincial girl from a little island, not the big mega star that they made her into. Also the music industry collapsed, with the growth of youtube. In fact I'm sure a lot more people listen to alizee than there are album buyers. that would not have been as easily as possible during the pre-youtube years of Alizee's first two albums..

would i have loved to have hear more of M&L's produced Alizee albums? Sure! But not at the cost of her happiness.

I mean do you really see Alizee following the trend of these misfits parading around int heir underwear because that what they think sells music?

I think it would have been very sustainable if she had stayed with MF and LB. Go to Mylene's wikipedia page and you'll see she has put out 3 albums since the split and all have done very, very well and with hardly any promotion. If there was a music industry collapse, you can't tell by looking at her stats.

Now I'm sure Mylene probably wanted to shape Alizee into an image of herself, which I've read in a few places is a raunchy image, but Mylene wrote some very beautiful music such as Coeur deja pris, Lou ou Toi, Amelie m'a dit, Tempete and a few other so I think her and Alizee could have done well in a style that would be pleasing to Alizee, but it's all water under the bridge at this point.

Karin
03-14-2012, 11:08 AM
And you're saying now that her husband robbed us of Alizée's best years. Is it just that you're jealous? Or is it just that you don't like that man? Or do you wanna cross out Jérémy and get these years back without Alizée's husband.

yea... I dont like him :D

I think it would have been very sustainable if she had stayed with MF and LB. Go to Mylene's wikipedia page and you'll see she has put out 3 albums since the split and all have done very, very well and with hardly any promotion. If there was a music industry collapse, you can't tell by looking at her stats.

Now I'm sure Mylene probably wanted to shape Alizee into an image of herself, which I've read in a few places is a raunchy image, but Mylene wrote some very beautiful music such as Coeur deja pris, Lou ou Toi, Amelie m'a dit, Tempete and a few other so I think her and Alizee could have done well in a style that would be pleasing to Alizee, but it's all water under the bridge at this point.

still I think, that after 3rd album in colaboration with MF/LB it would be end... cause I dont think Mylene would like to write songs for Lilly for so long time...

Finnishguy
03-14-2012, 11:16 AM
yea... I dont like him :D
I guess no one here likes him. :D
But still everyone is saying that most import thing is that Alizée is happy. It's too deep thing to think that Jeremy made Alizée happy for long time, maybe still. :P

still I think, that after 3rd album in colaboration with MF/LB it would be end... cause I dont think Mylene would like to write songs for Lilly for so long time...

Yea.If I've understood right, Mylène needed Alizée for their project and it's just great thing that it project was so succesful :)
The point is that they both should agree with collaboration. For Alizée two albums was enough, for Mylène it might be three...

Future Raptor Ace
03-14-2012, 11:42 AM
I don't find this surprising at all because IT WAS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG TO MUCH CRITICISM!

JoeNY
03-14-2012, 05:24 PM
Oh damn, it's hard to understand your opinions guys.

First, you're saying that most import thing for you is that Alizée is happy. Well, she has said many times she wanna marry at young age, ok, she got to do it.
And spent surely few great years with Jérémy, took that good hiatus as she said. She wanted family, she got daughter etc. She was happy with her husband, daughter and time with them.

Would you be glad if Alizée continued her career with new production through these years, and now she could be sad about it all. Even she said it herself, she wanted husband and family.
.A parent wants his/her child to be happy. Does it mean letting that child have ice cream and cake 3 times a day? The fact that Alizee had her education cut short and was given money and fame so quickly to do whatever she wanted also didn't help. She needed adults to advise her and make decisions for her. Like everyone else, we surely would do things differently if we were teenagers again, so I do not blame her for marrying Jeremy and ending her relationship with Mylene. It's just that fate ended a very productive and incredible career. If I could go back in time, I'd whack Jeremy in the knees with a pipe when he arrived for the Eurobest taping so he could never meet Alizee. She was obviously in heat at that time, so I'd bring flowers too. ;)

Finnishguy
03-14-2012, 06:02 PM
A parent wants his/her child to be happy. Does it mean letting that child have ice cream and cake 3 times a day? The fact that Alizee had her education cut short and was given money and fame so quickly to do whatever she wanted also didn't help. She needed adults to advise her and make decisions for her. Like everyone else, we surely would do things differently if we were teenagers again, so I do not blame her for marrying Jeremy and ending her relationship with Mylene. It's just that fate ended a very productive and incredible career. If I could go back in time, I'd whack Jeremy in the knees with a pipe when he arrived for the Eurobest taping so he could never meet Alizee. She was obviously in heat at that time, so I'd bring flowers too. ;)

Omg what bullshit.
Go and kill Jérémy, then explain to Alizée that it was mistake, maybe she understand and you have chance.

Parent want that her/his child is happy, but no one was talking about it. I'm sure Alizée, Jérémy and Annily have been happy for long time. About Alizée's teen years, don't think about it. Lilly was adult young woman when she married Jeremy, she has own sense to think and I think she's not regreting it. Ofc I'm not sure.

Icecream and cake 3 times a day. You're talking about yourself?

Euphoria
03-14-2012, 06:03 PM
So much Jeremy hate. I like the guy, he seems pretty down to earth. His music is also really good, and I daresay he's more talented than Alizee. He writes lyrics and plays instruments. Instead of working on his own music, he's been making music for other people, and that's how he brings in the bucks. People forget that Jeremy's career also suffered when they got married because his image changed to someone more stable and happy.

Finnishguy
03-14-2012, 06:11 PM
So much Jeremy hate. I like the guy, he seems pretty down to earth. His music is also really good, and I daresay he's more talented than Alizee. He writes lyrics and plays instruments. Instead of working on his own music, he's been making music for other people, and that's how he brings in the bucks. People forget that Jeremy's career also suffered when they got married because his image changed to someone more stable and happy.

I can't say I like Jérémy but absolutely I can't say that I don't like him.

I'm just wondering how short and messed mastermind these guys have here. Maybe Alizée messed their sense, or maybe it's something really bad, dunno.

Even a child understand that if you marry person that you want and make family with same person, and have time with that person and your own child, you have to be happy with them. If not, you wouldn't do these things.

Euphoria
03-14-2012, 06:18 PM
I can't say I like Jérémy but absolutely I can't say that I don't like him.

I'm just wondering how short and messed mastermind these guys have here. Maybe Alizée messed their sense, or maybe it's something really bad, dunno.

Even a child understand that if you marry person that you want and make family with same person, and have time with that person and your own child, you have to be happy with them. If not, you wouldn't do these things.
Eh, I have to disagree with you there. A lot of people marry for a number of different reasons. Some marry for money, some marry to hide their sexuality (lots of gay people have done this), and some marry because they just don't want to be alone. I honestly think she just married Jeremy to get away from Mylene. I've seen more chemistry between her and Matt Pokora than I ever saw with her and Jeremy. Back when the paparazzi cared about Alizee and Jeremy dating, they held hands at most. She was young and going through a rebellious and experimental stage in her life, not really the best time to jump into a marriage. And yes, I say jumped...because they flew off to Las Vegas to get a quickie marriage.

Karin
03-14-2012, 06:40 PM
Eh, I have to disagree with you there. A lot of people marry for a number of different reasons. Some marry for money, some marry to hide their sexuality (lots of gay people have done this), and some marry because they just don't want to be alone. I honestly think she just married Jeremy to get away from Mylene. I've seen more chemistry between her and Matt Pokora than I ever saw with her and Jeremy. Back when the paparazzi cared about Alizee and Jeremy dating, they held hands at most. She was young and going through a rebellious and experimental stage in her life, not really the best time to jump into a marriage. And yes, I say jumped...because they flew off to Las Vegas to get a quickie marriage.

nothing to say, just.. AGREE!

Future Raptor Ace
03-15-2012, 12:56 AM
I honestly dont think that is true. Yes you are right there are very little intimate moments that we see between Alizee and Jeremy but how does that mean that their intimacy is completely void and nonexistent? I dont have to tell you that Alizee keeps her private life under lock and key only letting us see what she wants us to. Alizee had quite a few boyfriends during the Myrlene days and we did not know as single thing about them, it was almost like they didnt exist! Also take into account she was a lot more famous then than in recent years; if she was able to keep it under lock and key then, what makes it any different for her to do it now? Now im not saying their marriage was good, I cant possibly know so I cant say, but I do think there was a period (and not a short one) where they were in love. There are pictures of intimacy between the two, you can count them on your fingers, but most of these said pictures take place between 2007 and 2008 so as far as im concerned they had intimacy from 2003-2008. I don't think that is a marriage based on rebellion and experiment; those are lucky to last one year!

However to make a point against myself ... Annily could be a reason they stayed together so perhaps maybe you could be right Euphoria! Annily could make my whole argument flawed! Personally I dont think we will ever know the truth unless Alizee tells us; but I honestly think they had some good years together.

Also im assuming Jeremy did not use protection when Annily was conceived since it is rare protection fails in that respect (Alizee did say her daughter was not planned and I believe she was conceived before the two were married) so I dont know if French culture is different from American in this subject but here in the US you dont make love to someone without protection unless you really know them and it is most definitely not the first time you two are making love! If french culture is the same then that should tell you a lot about the two in the early stages of their marriage ... clearly they had to be in love!

Rev
03-15-2012, 03:36 AM

I agree with most of this.

...Now im not saying their marriage was good, I cant possibly know so I cant say, but I do think there was a period (and not a short one) where they were in love....

However to make a point against myself ... Annily could be a reason they stayed together so perhaps maybe you could be right Euphoria! Annily could make my whole argument flawed! Personally I dont think we will ever know the truth unless Alizee tells us; but I honestly think they had some good years together....

Yes, I believe they were in love - or at least thought they were.

I seem to have pretty good radar when it comes to married couples. If I can't get a sense of a relationship working long term, it almost never does. I tried really hard to see how the relationship with Jeremy would work long term. I simply never could. (I think that I has a sense of what they were trying for, but never believed that they really ended up with that). Therefore, I have believed from early on that their marriage would not survive the long term.

All along, I have given them the benefit of the doubt (after all, maybe I simply wasn't getting a complete picture). However, my underlying opinion has never changed.

Finnishguy
03-15-2012, 10:34 AM

These small things aren't supporting that relationship of A and J. However, everyone have own view about things. I haven't lot of things to say.

Those things you mentioned, they have nothing to do with that thing. J isn't gay, they didn't marry because of money. Maybe Alizée was lonely?

But nice that you believe Alizée married J and got daughter... because she wanted away from Myléne. keep that! ;)

For me it's nevermind, I have no reason to say here things I know, and even only opinions. It's just funny to see what kind of views fans have about these things.

wildfire
03-15-2012, 11:08 AM
I blame space aliens. Yes, space aliens.

Future Raptor Ace
03-15-2012, 11:54 AM
I agree with most of this.
Try again. Do the math. :)
My mistake, when I wrote that I thought she was born in 2004

Rev
03-23-2012, 06:05 PM
the following is the translation of what they actually quoted him as saying:

"If every time I'm next to a girl, they would invent a story, they have not finished, because with the number of girls that I meet. They have cut out. It's part of the game From the moment I sit next to a girl and there is a photographer, I'm sure it'll come out in the press, "he says.
M.Pokora and added: "They gave me the shot this summer with a friend, the daughter of my clip too. Good, that means that I is of interest. It is always better than indifference. But today I'm not about to ask me to someone in any case, it is safe."

Does anyone know what a non-denial denial is, because that is what this sounds like to me. :)

Taxi Driver Aaron
03-26-2012, 03:03 AM
That confirms it. He's GAY. :p

Hahahaha!

If I were confirming that I was not in a rumored relationship with Alizée I would be doing it a la Brett Favre Style...crying my eyes out... like he did the first time he announced he was retiring. I would then try to "get in the game" for at least 3 more seasons like Favre as well!

I'm sure WhiteFeather remembers this....

http://www.goodshotatlosing.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Brett-Favre.jpg

severianb
04-08-2012, 08:38 PM
A parent wants his/her child to be happy. Does it mean letting that child have ice cream and cake 3 times a day? The fact that Alizee had her education cut short and was given money and fame so quickly to do whatever she wanted also didn't help. She needed adults to advise her and make decisions for her. Like everyone else, we surely would do things differently if we were teenagers again, so I do not blame her for marrying Jeremy and ending her relationship with Mylene. It's just that fate ended a very productive and incredible career. If I could go back in time, I'd whack Jeremy in the knees with a pipe when he arrived for the Eurobest taping so he could never meet Alizee. She was obviously in heat at that time, so I'd bring flowers too. ;)

So So WRONG. Yet So Funny! :)))

I agree with everything you are saying, I think Jeremy was her downfall, professionally.
However, all I know for sure about their personal life is that they have a kid together, and that's all it takes for me to wish for nothing but the best for them, for all time.