PDA

View Full Version : Bomb burst in Ajaccio.

Bigdan
04-08-2012, 05:16 AM
http://fr.news.yahoo.com/corse-bless%C3%A9-grave-explosion-%C3%A0-proximit%C3%A9-commissariat-dajaccio-032438326.html

Someone got seriously wounded in this last night attack.:(
The bomb was in the center of the city (I try to locate it on the map above) and burst at 2 am.

http://danbousq.perso.sfr.fr/post/planAjaccio.jpg

ALS
04-08-2012, 08:15 AM
These small explosions occur once or twice a year on Corsica and mostly around Ajaccio. From what I've read over the years these bombs are set by a small group of separatist's that want to make Corsica it's own nation and want France off the Island.

Bigdan
04-08-2012, 08:41 AM
These small explosions occur once or twice a year on Corsica and mostly around Ajaccio. From what I've read over the years these bombs are set by a small group of separatist's that want to make Corsica it's own nation and want France off the Island.

Yes, but usually it didn't make victims, it just destroy some symbolic buildings. Bomb in center of the city are very rare.

SpanishFan
04-08-2012, 09:35 AM
She has to be more than used to these kind of things, I still think it is more dangerous to her to tweet in advance where and when she is going to be later on, like she did a few times with some of her trips by plane.

mzracing76
04-08-2012, 11:08 AM
Probally just some pissed off lunatic having a shity life an loooking for attention. Some homeless broke dude mad at rich people.

Bigdan
04-08-2012, 11:47 AM
Probally just some pissed off lunatic having a shity life an loooking for attention. Some homeless broke dude mad at rich people.

Rather probably a member of the Corsican independence movement.

Future Raptor Ace
04-08-2012, 01:45 PM
She has to be more than used to these kind of things, I still think it is more dangerous to her to tweet in advance where and when she is going to be later on, like she did a few times with some of her trips by plane.
I agree; also I don't like how she posts her tickets up some having the bar codes clearly shown.

Karin
04-08-2012, 04:07 PM
hmmm... it was near of her parents house...

Un-rêve
04-08-2012, 05:56 PM
Yes, but usually it didn't make victims, it just destroy some symbolic buildings. Bomb in center of the city are very rare.

I guess they didn't expect anyone to be nearby that early in the morning.. but yeah it's usually government buildings that seem to be the target.

I agree; also I don't like how she posts her tickets up some having the bar codes clearly shown.

Yeah it seems she's begun to live dangerously as of late.

Junkmale
04-08-2012, 06:18 PM
My thought's are with the innocent victim.
Seems there are lunatics all over the world who think they can change through violence.