PDA

View Full Version : Has Alizée expressed interest in doing movies/acting?

Shep
06-26-2006, 10:16 PM
I've just recently discovered Alizée and I was taken aback by her. Living in America, despite my love for the country, the entertainment industry here sucks. It's like every pop star has to flash body parts for record sales. Needless to say, Alizée impressed me with her modesty and her voice.

I recently decided to go into a career in movies and I hope to one day meet her, and God willing, work with her on a a few films. Does anyone know if she has expressed any desire to do film/acting? For that matter, does anyone know what her current plans are?

brad
06-27-2006, 12:45 AM
she has expressed interest. there was a rumor a while back that she was in the running to play the next james bond girl, but that was false. she has been offered several parts in movies, but turned them down because she said she wasn't ready.

if she does get into films, i doubt it will be through hollywood.

nate714
06-27-2006, 05:59 AM
hmmmmmmmm JBG.

Shep
06-27-2006, 06:00 PM
If I get into movies, I doubt it will be through hollywood. I prefer to stay independant as long as possible, permanent if possible.

I should clarify. I don't want to be part of the Hollywood crowd. The garbage they put out and slap the label "movie" on it sickens me. I want to go about changing the face of movies. Part of the problem right now is, Hollywood is all about the money and forgetting their audience. I want to pique the interest of investors and try to stay independant and still produce movies people want to see and not settle for seeing. I believe, from what I've seen in Ali's interviews, she's more for the art than anything else, and I hope that will pique her interest in being in movies.

I'm not usually a fan of the French, but it seems to me that Alizée has a respect for art and that's why I want to work with her one day.

nate714
06-28-2006, 02:13 AM
shes probably not a fan of making a movie in English either, learn french and move there :)

Shep
06-28-2006, 07:18 AM
shes probably not a fan of making a movie in English either, learn french and move there :)

If that's true, then that's a shame. Maybe one day I'll get a chance to work with her.

nate714
06-28-2006, 10:01 PM
I'm just saying, if you were an American Actor would you go to France to do a movie in French?

Shep
06-28-2006, 10:21 PM
Alizee went england or marketed to england by doing english videos and songs, so maybe.

nate714
06-29-2006, 06:32 AM
England is alot closer than American, besides I bet more English people speak French than Americans :)

cybersoil
06-29-2006, 09:32 PM
I've just recently discovered Alizée and I was taken aback by her. Living in America, despite my love for the country, the entertainment industry here sucks. It's like every pop star has to flash body parts for record sales. Needless to say, Alizée impressed me with her modesty and her voice.

I recently decided to go into a career in movies and I hope to one day meet her, and God willing, work with her on a a few films. Does anyone know if she has expressed any desire to do film/acting? For that matter, does anyone know what her current plans are?
I have to agree, most of our entertainment industry sucks. The European entertainment industry is much more to my liking, so much so that I find myself now listing to their music and downloading their music videos. Alizee, Jenifer Bartoli, and Lori are my three favorite French singers. Alizee, of course, being number one with no equal. Alizee is the sexiest woman I've ever seen in my life, yet she is "Classy Sexy" not a sleaze like Britney or Christina. Alizee is the type of sexy that every man wants and would be very proud of. Wow! Beautiful, Sexy, Classy, and Nice, who would have thought this possible? And that's not even mentioning her talent for singing and dancing. Alizee is all of that and much, much more. I wish she belonged to us, the USA. Wow!

Matrix
06-30-2006, 04:58 AM
I have to agree with Cybersoil, Alizee has class, she is "classy sexy" as you put it. Alizee carries herself with grace and dignity and style. She has a look of sophistication which is very attractive. We Americans are desperately looking for something different in the music industry and Alizee has it!

Living here in USA all my life, you can clearly see the difference in styles between the french Alizee and the americans Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera. To me, Alizee puts them both to shame. Its no contest. Alizee is in a class by herself. It's like night and day, it's that noticeable.

If Alizee had been promoted in USA from the beginning, she would have been HUGE here in the USA, absolutely HUGE! The french aura around Alizee is enticing to us Americans and I can't over state the fact that if she had been launched through the USA entertainment industry, she would have taken America over. Just like the British invasion of the Beatles in the 1960's, yes it would have been that huge.

The french invasion of Alizee in USA, that would have been something to see. But we'll never know, we can only speculate what might have been. Instead Alizee is a European product developed by the hit machine of Mylene Farmer. I understand Alizee has no desire to do a concert tour in America.

Alizees music transcends language barriers somehow, it just doesnt matter that you can't understand what she is singing, it just sounds awesome! The few songs she sings in English are wonderful to hear. The french language sung by Alizee is very alluring and sexy. Not to mention on top of all that.. Alizee herself is very beautiful. The combination is truly remarkeable and I only hope she makes another album.

Alizee is very talented and I hope she gets into acting, absolutely.

Shep
06-30-2006, 01:24 PM
I tend to agree with matrix. Alizee is a very alluring person and I think she would be a terrific actor.

The character I have in mind for her is a scamp kind of character. Mysterious past and a master theif (the movie is a sci-fi action thriller, just to let you know). The character was inspired by her "I'm fed up" video so if the movie ever gets made and she is in it, you might see a few allusions to that video.

More details when I get home from work.

Selphi3
06-30-2006, 01:31 PM
Well, i'm not sure if she's going to act in a movie, i guess if she did she would like it but i'd rather hear some more music of her, something like a thrid album parhaps ? :P

Shep
06-30-2006, 02:20 PM
by the time I get around to making this movie, she'd probably have a fourth album out.

But, I would like her to do a it of singing in the movie. Like she's having a moment and sings to herself or something.

Of course, I'm just hoping she'd be willing to work with me, if not, I'd understand... I'd be disappointed, but I'd still understand.

Selphi3
06-30-2006, 02:48 PM
I wouldn't hope for it too much if i were you, i don't think she'd make a movie with every fan that's in the business too ( No offence tho :))
i play on my keyboard a lot but i can forget playing in a concert with her :P, i do know how to play some songs of her though, even what Jean-Marie is playing im her concert, was kinda easy :)

Shep
06-30-2006, 02:52 PM
I wouldn't hope for it too much if i were you, i don't think she'd make a movie with every fan that's in the business too ( No offence tho :))
i play on my keyboard a lot but i can forget playing in a concert with her :P, i do know how to play some songs of her though, even what Jean-Marie is playing im her concert, was kinda easy :)

That's why I'm going to try to make a name for myself a little bit. My idol when it comes to movies is M. Night Shamayalan. The guy makes pretty good movies without flashing his face everywhere acting all arrogant like he owns the world. I used to think the same way about speilberg but he's shown me that he's just in it for the money. He produces good movies like saving private ryan and war of the worlds but he also does movies like AI and other disappointments.

Again, it's just a dream, but I'm used to disappointment.

pete2me
07-01-2006, 04:18 AM
You ppl need to grow up. if you think your EVER going to meet her you need to give your head a shake. she's alot better then any off you, grow up!!!!!!!

Selphi3
07-01-2006, 05:00 AM
Of course, I'm just hoping
but i can forget playing in a concert with her :P,
Again, it's just a dream

i think that says enough and we don't have someone telling us to grow up, and another thing, since when is hoping or dreaming concidered childish ?

nate714
07-01-2006, 05:20 AM
You ppl need to grow up. if you think your EVER going to meet her you need to give your head a shake. she's alot better then any off you, grow up!!!!!!!

You're good at making friends. :cool:

Selphi3
07-01-2006, 12:42 PM
You're good at making friends. :cool:
Haha yeah he really is isn't he:D
we should be happy to have him, flaming others at his first post and begging for pics at his second, wow :P

pete2me
07-02-2006, 03:40 AM
well to all of you , you all need some help.

pete2me
07-02-2006, 03:51 AM
well there is nothing wrong with looking at a picture of her, i dont dream or even hope to meet her, or even act with her, omfg man get a life

Selphi3
07-02-2006, 06:03 AM
You're even better at making friends then i thought:cool:
And who said there is something wrong with looking at a picture?
As for getting a life, spoiling the fun and registering with a forum just to flame other members, yeah, you really need a life for that :confused:
So why won't you just stop posting sh*t(sorry for that:o ) here, and try to get a life yourself before telling others to do so, apparently you don't want to talk about Alizée without bothering other people, but a lot of us do.

nate714
07-02-2006, 08:08 AM
Dude go post on whatever video gaming forums you belong to, honestly I flame alot on forums but not on this one. Go flame some noob or some ninja....

Shep
07-02-2006, 12:28 PM
Here's the thing Pete.

I want to be a director one day of GOOD movies and there are so few people in Hollywood I would EVER want to meet. I can name three. Joss Whedon, M. Night Shamalayn, and Tom Hanks. Those are the only American directors/actors I have respect for. Alizée has also gained my respect from her videos, her work, and her respect of art. Therefore, I would love to work with her. I think she would add alot of class and respect back into the American Entertainment industry.

What the hell is wrong with that?

pete2me
07-02-2006, 08:09 PM
well atleast she dont look like a slut like britney!!, alizee seems to be a nice young lady. NOT like alot of stuck up snobs in hollywood, there are very faw like alizee. i just get so sick when ppl think she good cuz of her body and there's alot of then on here. I like her sound. Its relaxesing im srry if i pissed anyone off.

pete2me
07-02-2006, 08:11 PM
Alizée is pretty

Shep
07-02-2006, 08:12 PM
well atleast she dont look like a slut like britney!!, alizee seems to be a nice young lady. NOT like alot of stuck up snobs in hollywood, there are very faw like alizee. i just get so sick when ppl think she good cuz of her body and there's alot of then on here. I like her sound. Its relaxesing im srry if i pissed anyone off.

No worries, mate.

I just wanted it to be made known that I don't want to work with her because of her looks. There's alot of "hot" women in Hollywood but that means jack to me. Alizée is a good person and a terrific performer. It of course helps that she's nice to look at, but I consider that a fringe benefit. I love her songs and her voice and I look forward to her next album.

pete2me
07-03-2006, 12:52 AM
you and me both. she has a sweet voice.

pete2me
07-03-2006, 12:57 AM
dose anyone know were to get her musica,in or near vancouver canada, if so ty

brad
07-03-2006, 02:21 AM
dose anyone know were to get her musica,in or near vancouver canada, if so ty

will amazon ship to you guys? im sure they will ...

just click the link at the top of the page that says 'Buy Alizée CDs & DVDs'

pete2me
07-03-2006, 03:53 AM
thank brad, but i mena in person so i don't have to wait, and im not to sure about amozn, thanks anyways, and yes i been thinking of buying that one you guys have on here , it looks like a very good video

cybersoil
07-03-2006, 03:59 PM
Pete2Me:
-----------------------------------------------

Hmmmm.... Last August I went to Paris (14 Aug - 22 Aug) for a very special fanclub birthday party. I spend almost $10,000 in one week traveling around Rotterdam (Netherlands) and Paris, spending most of it on Brigitte and Gabriela (two young French girls I know) while strolling the Champs-Elysées. I was staying with my Friend Achille in his Paris apartment. Although Achille is only 24 years old he (somehow) has great connections. I'm not even going to tell you whom we actually got to meet at 8:17pm (Paris time) on Thursday the 18th of August, 2005, a time and date that I will never, ever forget, at a very nice restaurant. Lets just say that Alizée IS all she's cracked up to be. Believe it or not, it makes no difference to me.

- Cybersoil

mando
07-03-2006, 05:05 PM
Pete2Me:
-----------------------------------------------

Hmmmm.... Last August I went to Paris (14 Aug - 22 Aug) for a very special fanclub birthday party. I spend almost $10,000 in one week traveling around Rotterdam (Netherlands) and Paris, spending most of it on Brigitte and Gabriela (two young French girls I know) while strolling the Champs-Elysées. I was staying with my Friend Achille in his Paris apartment. Although Achille is only 24 years old he (somehow) has great connections. I'm not even going to tell you whom we actually got to meet at 8:17pm (Paris time) on Thursday the 18th of August, 2005, a time and date that I will never, ever forget, at a very nice restaurant. Lets just say that Alizée IS all she's cracked up to be. Believe it or not, it makes no difference to me.

- Cybersoil

may i ask how old you are? that sounds like an awsome trip. =] *cough*why can't i be you*cough*

cybersoil
07-03-2006, 07:11 PM
Although I lbelieve I listed my birthdate as 1980, in reality I'm 45 years old. Yes, a number of my friends in the 30s and 40s also like Alizee. Just because we're older doesn't mean that we can't appreciate the beauty, sexiness, and quality among other things that make up Alizee. Indeed, I've had many people that I've shown her "J'en ai marre" video to tell me that she is the sexiest woman they've ever seen. Probably because she is so different than anyone we've ever seen before. Whether she was 16 or 21 (as she is now) or 65, Alizee will always be a sexy, beautiful, and a classy woman.

I'm a self-employed computer technician and always use the "J'en ai marre" video to demonstrate to customers how the video, audio, and WinDVD work. Everyone, men and women always have the same reaction: firstly shock, because they've never seen anything like her before. Secondly, one of amazement, and thirdly, "Where can I get a copy?" or "Where can I get more of her?"

Recently, after installing a computer on a commercial fishing vessel (Sea Venture) in Seattle (Ballard area) and accidently leaving a copy of Alizee (J'en ai marre) on the computer I got a call the very next day from what first appeared to be an angry skipper. His voice was very belligerent and he was yelling on the phone. After he calmed down and I could understand him, he wasn't mad at all. Actually, he was yelling, "Who is the F*ing woman, she is the sexiest F*ing woman I've ever seen in my life!" "The crew wants to see more of her and so do I, where can I get more of her?"

Apparently the skipper is so proud of all the Alizee videos that I (later) supplied him that he's been showing them off to many other skippers while in Alaska. I got a call the other day from someone I've never met (probably got my number from the other skipper) asking me if I would send him some Alizee videos. It seems that the first skipper likes to show Alizee's videos to everyone but won't share them with anyone. And most people (up there) that see Alizee's videos think she's extremely sexy but they don't know who she is or where to get more, (very frustrating for them, I'm sure.)

As far as the comment wanting to be me, I'm no one special. I was lucky enough to be invited to Alizee's 21st birthday party, fanclub party not her real party (The reason I went to Paris.) Although, Achille did make a phone call to someone high up in the Paris edition of Alizee's fanclub and found out where she was most probably going to be dining on Thursday night. Don't ask how, I don't know. There are over 12,000 restaurants and cafes in Paris so I was extremely (once-in-a-lifetime lucky) to get to meet her, if only for a few minutes. I would consider her a very down-to-earth, conservative French woman. Family values and all that kind of stuff. I did get to kiss her hand. Very soft skin with sweet smelling perfume. Achille said that over 90% of French women wear perfume.

She does speak a little English but like most foreigners seems to be intimidated to try and speak it to a native English speaker. Achille translated most of what she said to me. She seemed to be just as curious about us as I was about her, although she's been to the US before. She said she stayed at the Circus, Circus in Las Vegas. Don't ask why... I know she could have afforded a much better hotel. She did allow me to take one picture of her with her friends (for my personal collection) but told me that if it ever ended up on a website that she would beat me up (she then laughed.)

So never say never; miracles can and do happen. Although I know I will never, ever, ever get a chance to meet her again, I would like to go to her next concert tour, if she ever has one. I would have attended her first concert tour (back in 2003) but I didn't know she existed then. But I love the concert DVD.

That's about all I know.

- Cybersoil

brad
07-03-2006, 07:16 PM
post the picture .. she told me to tell you it was ok to post it now.

cybersoil
07-03-2006, 07:21 PM
It's just a pic of her and two of her girl friends sitting in a booth for dinner. But a promise is a promise. I guess that I shouldn't have mentioned it. After all, she wasn't looking her best, after having the baby and all.

- Cybersoil

nate714
07-03-2006, 07:26 PM
post the picture .. she told me to tell you it was ok to post it now.

tsk tsk Brad.

Shep
07-03-2006, 07:38 PM
Real great story, cyber. I hope I can be as lucky as you. If my career goes as I hope, I might one day work with her (I'm learning French now, but not only just to work with her).

I'm glad to know that she is as I have imagined her. A respectable, down-to-earth person.

cybersoil
07-03-2006, 08:01 PM
I only met her for a very few minutes but that's the impression I got. She also has a great since of humor. After I asked if I could kiss her hand she paused for a moment and then (translated to me) said, "Yes, if I can rub your bald head."

Achille said that it was a good thing that Jeremy wasn't around because he watches over her like a hawk and we wouldn't have gotten within 50 feet of her.

- Cybersoil

RadioactiveMan
07-03-2006, 08:04 PM
will amazon ship to you guys? im sure they will ...

just click the link at the top of the page that says 'Buy Alizée CDs & DVDs'
Amazon has a Canadian version of their site that will certainly ship to Vancouver. I assume that Amazon.ca has the same products as Amazon.com. I know that Amazon.ca has a number of Alizee CDs and DVDs and while I haven't checked Amazon.com, I would be surprised if they were different.

Shep
I only met her for a very few minutes but that's the impression I got. She also has a great since of humor. After I asked if I could kiss her hand she paused for a moment and then said, "Yes, if I can rub your bald head."

Achille said that it was a good thing that Jeremy wasn't around because he watches over her like a hawk and we wouldn't have gotten within 50 feet.

- Cybersoil

lol.

I wonder if she gets irritated with him sometimes.

Still, you have what Alizée would call a Lucky star.

quirco
wow i am glad to see you are a h*rny bastard and have no repect for her and her husband.

Yeah how about i say i want to become an actor too and work with her. oh and wait while we're at it how about i work with all the other beautiful actresess in the world cause i can't keep my hormones under raps!!!!

Shes married!!!! no she has no intrest in you. GEEZZ

As for the indepent actor thing!!! damn! thats just cause you will never ever be able to make it into hollywood!!

Shep
07-03-2006, 08:13 PM
wow i am glad to see you are a h*rny bastard and have no repect for her and her husband.

Yeah how about i say i want to become an actor too and work with her. oh and wait while we're at it how about i work with all the other beautiful actresess in the world cause i can't keep my hormones under raps!!!!

As for the indepent actor thing!!! damn! thats just cause you will never ever be able to make it into hollywood!!

Okay, pal I guess you don't pay attention or something. First of all, I want to Direct, NOT act.

I consider her a beautiful person with a great personality, but she's married, I get that. I'm not interested in dating her, I want to work with her one day.

Secondly, most of my "shots" at Jeremy are jokes. Yes, I do have a bit of jealousy towards him. Every guy probably does. Doesn't mean I want to sleep with her or anything like that. I respect her too much to lust after her.

Now. I like her music and her work. That's why I want to work with her. If she were a major b**** to everyone and had her head in the clouds, I wouldn't think twice about her or her work.

If you read my posts, all I've said is, the stats are against them. If they can pull it off and stick it out, they have earned alot of respect from me. Most people in the public eye don't make it past their first year, let alone their first kid.

cybersoil
07-03-2006, 08:47 PM
Shep, don't mind Jerko, I mean Quirco, he sounds like a jealous neophite, don't waste your valuable time. Of course every straight man would want a little bit of Alizee, she is, after all (in my opinion) the world's most desirable woman. if your hormones didn't rage while seeing Alizee then you're gay for sure. But we all know she's married, happily married I've read, and wish her continued success in her marriage. And hopefully have many girl babies that look just like her. We just all wish that it was us she were married to.

Yes, Qurico obviously didn't read your posts. If I were 18 again I myself would get into the techincal aspects of the European music or film industry and would hope that one day, I could also work with Alizee. To me, that is about the most respect that you could show someone, wanting to work with them.

Some people, no matter what their age, are very, very special indeed and Alizee is definately one of those people. As a big fan of hers I can see that she is truly one of a kind. We don't see (or at least hear about) many women like her being born everyday. She's got everything that a man could ever desire. Jeremy just got lucky, that's all.

- Cybersoil

mando
07-03-2006, 09:02 PM
Shep, don't mind Jerko, I mean Quirco, he sounds like a jealous neophite, don't waste your valuable time. Of course every straight man would want a little bit of Alizee, she is, after all (in my opinion) the world's most desirable woman. if your hormones didn't rage while seeing Alizee then you're gay for sure.

cybersoil for president....of the world. you truly are my hero.

nate714
07-03-2006, 10:28 PM

What is up with people making asses of themselves over people's dreams. I just read every 20th sentence and move on, no need to be an ass.

Shep
07-03-2006, 10:37 PM
What's worse is, his first post was of him being a jackass.

Shep
07-03-2006, 10:41 PM
Shep, don't mind Jerko, I mean Quirco, he sounds like a jealous neophite, don't waste your valuable time. Of course every straight man would want a little bit of Alizee, she is, after all (in my opinion) the world's most desirable woman. if your hormones didn't rage while seeing Alizee then you're gay for sure. But we all know she's married, happily married I've read, and wish her continued success in her marriage. And hopefully have many girl babies that look just like her. We just all wish that it was us she were married to.

Yes, Qurico obviously didn't read your posts. If I were 18 again I myself would get into the techincal aspects of the European music or film industry and would hope that one day, I could also work with Alizee. To me, that is about the most respect that you could show someone, wanting to work with them.

Some people, no matter what their age, are very, very special indeed and Alizee is definately one of those people. As a big fan of hers I can see that she is truly one of a kind. We don't see (or at least hear about) many women like her being born everyday. She's got everything that a man could ever desire. Jeremy just got lucky, that's all.

- Cybersoil

And you say he's a jealous kind of person?

cybersoil
07-04-2006, 12:48 AM
Definately. He's jealous because you have big dreams that with hard work can possibly come true some day. I really hope that you become a famous director some day and get to meet or work with Alizee. Go for it!

-Cybersoil

Shep
07-04-2006, 07:43 AM
Definately. He's jealous because you have big dreams that with hard work can possibly come true some day. I really hope that you become a famous director some day and get to meet or work with Alizee. Go for it!

-Cybersoil

Thanks. :D

If Alizée can live her dream, don't see why I can't.