PDA

View Full Version : Preorder limited edition of the new album (5)

BrianO1
07-12-2012, 12:49 PM
The store is now open, and I think you can pre order the collectors set now.

Contents:

Section for pre-order - Delivery October 1, 2012

New unreleased album Alizée - numbered Collector's Box for the fans.

This exclusive edition of the album is presented in a replica of hatbox approximately 22cm on 10cm high, with a small bead of transportation. included:

- The brand new album Alizee CD, in folder with stiff back fabric and ribbon closure (24 page booklet)

- A photo story featuring exclusive Alizée, only available in limited edition of the album

- A picture disc slipped into a pocket 45Tours original octagonal

- A pocket mirror metal logo signed by Alizée

- A tatoo "Alizée"

- A numbered certificate *

Upon your order, you can download the MP3 single of Alizée, "Because of the fall".

In the limit of stocks available, and only here for pre-order, until September 21, 2012, 8:00 am.

http://www.alizee-officiel.com/images/prehome.jpg

JoeNY
07-12-2012, 01:05 PM
The store is now open, and I think you can pre order the collectors set now.

What the hell. Are you Alizee or related to her? She posted this 3 minutes ago on her Facebook...about as old as your post. ;)

Karin
07-12-2012, 01:08 PM
ordered mine! :D Im the 27th person... :D

WhiteFeather
07-12-2012, 01:08 PM
What the hell. Are you Alizee or related to her? She posted this 3 minutes ago on her Facebook...about as old as your post. ;)

He's her stalker. But you didn't hear that from me... :w:

Anyways...

Jeez, 69 Euros is a little (lot) steep for me. I don't think I can justify spending over $85 alone on the product, let alone shipping which I imagine pushing it way into the hundreds...

Guess I'm gonna have to wait for the regular one to come out. :(

le chat des Etats
07-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Ordered mine, #82

Aldighieri
07-12-2012, 01:43 PM
No paypal? I haven't got a credit card to use..damn sony!

Euphoria
07-12-2012, 02:13 PM
Are they shipping to the US?

Merci Alizée
07-12-2012, 02:17 PM

Yes, they are shipping almost everywhere.

BrianO1
07-12-2012, 02:18 PM

Well I just ordered mine. They ask for your country and postal code. And charged me like....$40 for shipping...so....I guess that's a yes. :p

Euphoria
07-12-2012, 02:31 PM
Hmm, weird. We can't get it to accept any of our credit cards, tried 3 different kinds.

Edit:

Nevermind, finally got it to work. :p

ptjmwa
07-12-2012, 02:59 PM
It's being released on october 1st, which happens to be my birthday. haha. But, I only spend that much money on Laura Pausini. I'll have to wait until the normal edition is released.

ImRawdg
07-12-2012, 03:14 PM
It was pushing the boundaries for sure, but I did it. Looks like I'm 226th. But, if I remember correctly, the UEDS box set was around $140 after all was said and done, so this wasn't as bad. About $117. I'm liking where this album is headed as far as sound goes, so no guilt here. :)

Karin
07-12-2012, 03:20 PM
now its cheaper 10€ for me as by UEDS :D

ALS
07-12-2012, 03:29 PM
Took me forever to get the order through. It keep kicking me back to the first page and when I went forward it added on another unit to my cart. When I clicked to adjust the order it gave me the old 404 page BS. I was up to six box sets on Firefox before I switched over to Explorer and the site let me change the order back to one. Well I finally got it ordered after 30 minutes of frustration, order number 227. 96.16€ with shipping to the states.

With the Euro continuing to tank, it might not be too bad on the exchange rate by October. We could see $1.05 per Euro to maybe 1 to 1 by then.

melovelily
07-12-2012, 03:37 PM
Shouldn't somebody change the link in the OP's post to the new one
Just saying :)

BrianO1
07-12-2012, 03:55 PM
What the hell. Are you Alizee or related to her?

Well, I did say I looked great doing the JEAM dance didn't I? :p

ImRawdg
07-12-2012, 04:03 PM
However the confirmation is telling me something about value-added tax being another 15.76 euros. But the email gives no grand total after that, so I am not sure yet if it was added. Can anyone explain?

Karin
07-12-2012, 04:21 PM
However the confirmation is telling me something about value-added tax being another 15.76 euros. But the email gives no grand total after that, so I am not sure yet if it was added. Can anyone explain?

TVA (TAX) is inculed in final price... so dont worry
its just information, that from price some % is tax, by you its 15.76e

Tiwaz
07-12-2012, 04:44 PM
Merci, votre commande n°283 a été éffectuée avec succès.

Yeay :D

ALS
07-12-2012, 04:45 PM

The VAT doesn't apply to international orders outside of the E.U..

lefty12357
07-12-2012, 04:48 PM
I can't complete my order. It says there is a problem processing my payment, validating my card is impossible. I use this card all the time, especially when I have bought stuff from France. :(

Edit: Never mind. I just received a call from my credit card's fraud Dept. and they had blocked it. After I informed them that it was OK, they let it go through.

I'm No. 276

melovelily
07-12-2012, 04:56 PM
I have to wait till my dad comes back since i don't have a credit card
It costs 23 ( without the shipping cost btw ) in my country which is a good price just alittle above ps3's discs :p

Edcognito
07-12-2012, 05:34 PM
My card didn't go through.. kept getting 404 error with Firefox... Tried IE and it let it go through, then the card wouldn't go through......

/aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

RadioactiveMan
07-12-2012, 05:37 PM
#5. Did I win?

Azhiri
07-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Does anyone know how many of these are available, exactly? Rough estimate maybe? They gave a date for when pre-orders will still be available but I'm on sort of a tight budget so I'm not sure when I'll be able to justify spending $100+ on this. I'd like to order before they run out!

lefty12357
07-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Does anyone know how many of these are available, exactly? Rough estimate maybe? They gave a date for when pre-orders will still be available but I'm on sort of a tight budget so I'm not sure when I'll be able to justify spending $100+ on this. I'd like to order before they run out!

My guess is they haven't started production yet and they will make as many as they need right after the ordering period is over. But it's only a guess on my part.

Karin
07-12-2012, 05:51 PM
My guess is they haven't started production yet and they will make as many as they need right after the ordering period is over. But it's only a guess on my part.

you are right...

Azhiri
07-12-2012, 05:54 PM
Ohhh that's a relief. Thanks you two :)

Also I think it's cute that the box comes with an Alizee temporary tattoo (at least I think that's what it is, maybe it's one of those sample pictures for a real tattoo you can get). The autographed mirror also sounds really nice.

Edcognito
07-12-2012, 06:07 PM
currently on the phone w/my credit card co.

Edit:

Merci, votre commande n°334 a été éffectuée avec succès.

Thank you, your order n ° 334 was carried out successfully.

Fyrel
07-12-2012, 06:34 PM
Hey, I got #335! :bye: Can't wait to get it; looks very classy.

User22
07-12-2012, 07:01 PM
Sadly, as much as I said the minute a limited edition collectors box comes out I would buy it...I just can't justify spending any more than a CD every few months or so. T would just sit on my shelf...and look...quite feminine. Sorry, I'm posting to talk myself out of buying it and saving up for a $950 Canon T4i DSLR...which I could make cool fan-made Alizée videos with which would be more fun. Don't give in Aaron...a signed CD of her next album will be enouhgh! Agh!!!

Ray4AJ
07-12-2012, 07:37 PM
#348 Plus you get to download the new single. Call your credit card company before you place the order and to tell them about the purchase. The robot at mine just wanted to know the dollar amount and I didn't know it exactly but I put in $117.32 (ouch) and when I placed the order it went right through. So now I can get over wanting to purchase the single download. Also I used IE, you all had me too scared to use Firefox, my default.

User22
07-12-2012, 07:39 PM
Well, they've earned 24,000 euros in 6 hours :)

ALS
07-12-2012, 07:40 PM
I'm pretty sure FireFox did an update early this afternoon. I had to run to the bank for work and shut down my computer. When I got back all was well once I restarted it back up. I was getting an expanded AAM front page, text only with no pictures before the restart. I'm betting all of us FireFox users got the same update and hadn't restarted our computer to finalize the installation, thus creating the problems we had trying to order from Sony France.

I hope Sony is taking note on the number of U.S. addresses that are popping up on these orders.

Edcognito
07-12-2012, 07:43 PM
#5. Did I win?

RAM - LTNS!

I almost didn't recognize you w/o your old sig/avatar... :)

Taxi Driver Aaron
07-12-2012, 09:07 PM
#348 Plus you get to download the new single. Call your credit card company before you place the order and to tell them about the purchase. The robot at mine just wanted to know the dollar amount and I didn't know it exactly but I put in $117.32 (ouch) and when I placed the order it went right through. So now I can get over wanting to purchase the single download. Also I used IE, you all had me too scared to use Firefox, my default.

I am #362 ... poop!!!! I paid $117.76 ... the USD to EUROS changed in value by 44 cents since your purchase... curses!... I paid using Fire Fox and I have a separate online "bill pay" account that I transferred money into before making the purchase. This is my "fraud protection" account provided by my bank. I love it! The money went through right away, just like a debit card!

I just might go buy another one... hmmmm... :)

For those of you thinking about getting one and live in the U.S. the conversion fluctuates like every 15 minutes!

Check out the current conversion rate to see what the total price of the album is now (this is accurate):
Current Conversion of 96.16 EUROS (The total price of the Album purchase plus shipping to the United States) to USD (http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=navclient&q=96.16+%E2%82%AC+in+USD)

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::alizee1:

Edit:

Well, they've earned 24,000 euros in 6 hours :)

No thanks to you!!!! Party pooper!!! Who needs a camera? ... seriously!!! :p

ALS
07-12-2012, 09:14 PM
Why would you automatically pay them ten weeks before the release? They're normally not going to charge your account until they ship. I pre-ordered her last Special Box set and they didn't bill my card until the week they shipped.

Taxi Driver Aaron
07-12-2012, 09:28 PM
Why would you automatically pay them ten weeks before the release? They're normally not going to charge your account until they ship. I pre-ordered her last Special Box set and they didn't bill my card until the week they shipped.

they billed mine.

Un-rêve
07-12-2012, 10:04 PM
Phew.. I had alot of trouble with this one!

I got a confirmation email.. but I guess they will bill me on the release of the album just like the last one.

Well I f***ing hope so!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ejRal5xFWA4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Taxi Driver Aaron
07-12-2012, 10:45 PM
Can a Mod please add this counter to the first post? ... :D

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i36zqus7/n195/cf111/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cacfff/cpc900/pcfff/tc555/fs250/szw576/szh243/tatAliz%C3%A9e's%20New%20Album/tac000/tptAliz%C3%A9e's%20new%20album%20is/tpc000/matReleases%20in%3A/mac000/mptin%20stores%20now!/mpc000/iso2012-10-01T00:00:00" frameborder="0" width="576" height="243"></iframe>

ImRawdg
07-12-2012, 10:48 PM
they billed mine.

Yeah, I knew I was billed when I got a call from my credit card company 15 minutes after ordering.

Taxi Driver Aaron
07-12-2012, 11:25 PM
Yeah, I knew I was billed when I got a call from my credit card company 15 minutes after ordering.

:D

If it were me, I could imagine how that conversation went...

Teller: Did you make a purchase from Sony Entertainment France?
Me: Oui je l'ai fait!

:)))

Euphoria
07-12-2012, 11:41 PM
It doesn't come up as an online purchase, that's why. :p My BF got an email from Visa asking to authorize a purchase made in Clichy, France.

awkward Turtle
07-12-2012, 11:55 PM
Not sure if I ordered or not, I heard from the fraud department at my bank and told them that it was a legit charge, but now I have not heard back about my order and the charge is listed as pending.

Merci Alizée
07-13-2012, 12:25 AM
I hope Sony is taking note on the number of U.S. addresses that are popping up on these orders.

That's why added the poll.

Please don't forget to vote if you purchased the limited edition. At least we would know how many have been bought by members here.

#5. Did I win?

Oh yes!

Ronald
07-13-2012, 06:02 AM
Allrighty then I'm number 439

awkward Turtle
07-13-2012, 09:28 AM
Does anybody know if, when your card gets flagged for fraud and you clear that up, you have to make the order again?

I told my bank it was not fraud and now the charge is listed as "pending" and I have not heard any more from my bank clarifying the transaction or Sony saying that my order went through.

Taxi Driver Aaron
07-13-2012, 09:39 AM
Does anybody know if, when your card gets flagged for fraud and you clear that up, you have to make the order again?

I told my bank it was not fraud and now the charge is listed as "pending" and I have not heard any more from my bank clarifying the transaction or Sony saying that my order went through.

Call your bank. If it is cleared up you're okay. The bank usually freezes suspicious payments without entirely canceling them until they get definitive notice from the car holder. If anything your payment just got delayed with Sony... no biggie... you can try calling Sony to be sure as well.. call the US number.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

stephenfalken
07-13-2012, 11:38 AM
# 475, reporting in.

Fall
07-13-2012, 01:26 PM
That's a lot of orders so far! I'm happy for Zée!! :D:):thumb::yay::wub:
I'm glad they're giving us a long time to place our orders, I'm also on a tight budget so if I order, it will be later on :/ Congrats to all the members who've successfully placed their orders so far! :)

para.izée
07-13-2012, 02:24 PM
...I'm glad they're giving us a long time to place our orders...

:mad:Looks like nobody told this 'joker' (I really mean ahole) On ebay.fr about it :rolleyes:
Already offering 5 at 160 Euro each :pissed:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Alizee Nouveau Coffret Collector Nouvel Album (http://cgi.ebay.fr/Alizee-Nouveau-Coffret-Collector-Nouvel-Album-/290743816215?pt=FR_GW_CDMUSIQUE_CD&hash=item43b1ae9017)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; :pissed:

"You tell him Penny!":

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tmL9_17Ovtg&hl=en_US&start=91&end=93"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tmL9_17Ovtg&hl=en_US&start=91&end=93" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Taxi Driver Aaron
07-13-2012, 02:49 PM
That's a lot of orders so far! I'm happy for Zée!! :D:):thumb::yay::wub:
I'm glad they're giving us a long time to place our orders, I'm also on a tight budget so if I order, it will be later on :/ Congrats to all the members who've successfully placed their orders so far! :)

I am actually using $$$ from things that I sold on eBay to pay for my Alizée CD!... you should try selling stuff on eBay. It's never too late!

I sold my computer keyboard and mouse... but of course I have another... lol!... And I sold some other things I don't use. Like a TI-83 calculator, my car's factory speakers and factory radio that I had replaced, and an unopened box set DVD of Star Wars episodes 3-6 remastered from 2004...

Alizée is worth it!!!!

Scruffydog777
07-13-2012, 03:29 PM
I'm still on the fence with this one. I've never been a big believer in this type of thing. I'd rather buy 3 of the regular cds and give a couple away than buy one of these collector editions, but a member contacted me yesterday and said he was having trouble placing his order and asked me to try and he'd re-imburse me . I gave it a shot and I was using bing to translate the page as I went along.

I went through the process and when I'd click on my basket, I'd get a 404 error. I went back and tried it again, same thing but it was showing I had a total of 2. At this point I figured I'd go ahead and order and get one for myself, but again got the 404 message. I tried it twice more, this time using other translators to translate the page. The third time I got the 404 message again. Tried it one last time, before I clicked on the basket, it was showing I had 4 now, with the total price around 270 euros. I finally was able to click on the basket successfuly, but then they had a page asking for all your information.

I was a little nervous at this point, thinking I wouldn't be able understand the page well enough and I might get stuck with 4, so I caved. I told the other member, but he had been by that time figured it out, so it's a good thing I gave up. I might have been stuck with 4.

Does the 69 euros include shipping. If not how much is it? I remember with UEDs it was around $50 which I wanted no part of, especially since I was planning on going over there anyways.

Merci Alizée
07-13-2012, 03:43 PM
I'm still on the fence with this one. I've never been a big believer in this type of thing. I'd rather buy 3 of the regular cds and give a couple away than buy one of these collector editions, but a member contacted me yesterday and said he was having trouble placing his order and asked me to try and he'd re-imburse me . I gave it a shot and I was using bing to translate the page as I went along.

I went through the process and when I'd click on my basket, I'd get a 404 error. I went back and tried it again, same thing but it was showing I had a total of 2. At this point I figured I'd go ahead and order and get one for myself, but again got the 404 message. I tried it twice more, this time using other translators to translate the page. The third time I got the 404 message again. Tried it one last time, before I clicked on the basket, it was showing I had 4 now, with the total price around 270 euros. I finally was able to click on the basket successfuly, but then they had a page asking for all your information.

I was a little nervous at this point, thinking I wouldn't be able understand the page well enough and I might get stuck with 4, so I caved. I told the other member, but he had been by that time figured it out, so it's a good thing I gave up. I might have been stuck with 4.

Does the 69 euros include shipping. If not how much is it? I remember with UEDs it was around $50 which I wanted no part of, especially since I was planning on going over there anyways.

I don't think there was a need to translate the page anywhere. :blink:

69 euros doesn't include shipping charge. It would around 95 euros including shipping charge for you, I guess.

Scruffydog777
07-13-2012, 04:08 PM
The page I went to was all in French. I went to it through the e-mail I was sent by Alizee. I didn't see any options to click over to an English version of the page.

ALS
07-13-2012, 04:31 PM
My receipt shows 96.16€ with shipping.

Merci Alizée
07-13-2012, 04:53 PM
The page I went to was all in French. I went to it through the e-mail I was sent by Alizee. I didn't see any options to click over to an English version of the page.

There is no English version, but most of the required parts are in English. So even you directly go to the site (http://alizee.sonymusic.fr/?utm_source=site_officiel&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=FR_D2C_Alizee_juillet2012) and proceed further you won't face any issue.

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/1794/order1e.jpg

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/8995/order2.jpg

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5044/order3.jpg

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/6417/order4.jpg

You can see that everything is in French except for those main one lines which we actually read.

Junkmale
07-13-2012, 04:55 PM
It still keeps chucking me back to the main (front) page every time i try to check out...grrrrrrrrr!

BrianO1
07-13-2012, 05:15 PM
I don't think there was a need to translate the page anywhere. :blink:

Well it seems you used a different Internet browser or somthing. Because I, like Scruffy, had everything appear in French. No English, at all.

Aldighieri
07-13-2012, 05:16 PM
Yesterday,having same trouble Scruffy having..but there is a little garbage simbol on the right of thr basket, so you can RESET and delete the copy you got if you made some error!

texasguy
07-13-2012, 05:27 PM
I'm a little late with my report, was order #255.

It is possible to order through the Firefox browser, only kicked me back once then it worked.

I'm like TDA, sold something on ebay today that's been in my closet for 2 years for $150, so that covers my Alizée merch!

Fall
07-13-2012, 05:59 PM
:mad:Looks like nobody told this 'joker' (I really mean ahole) On ebay.fr about it :rolleyes:
Already offering 5 at 160 Euro each :pissed: Alizee Nouveau Coffret Collector Nouvel Album (http://cgi.ebay.fr/Alizee-Nouveau-Coffret-Collector-Nouvel-Album-/290743816215?pt=FR_GW_CDMUSIQUE_CD&hash=item43b1ae9017) :pissed:

"You tell him Penny!":

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tmL9_17Ovtg&hl=en_US&start=91&end=93" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>

When I saw the angry faces I went uh-oh :confused: Hehe
But anyway, dang man, I don't like it when people try to make a killing with this stuff. Nothing wrong with selling some old stuff you don't want anymore, but 160 euros? C'mon!

I am actually using $$$ from things that I sold on eBay to pay for my Alizée CD!... you should try selling stuff on eBay. It's never too late!

I sold my computer keyboard and mouse... but of course I have another... lol!... And I sold some other things I don't use. Like a TI-83 calculator, my car's factory speakers and factory radio that I had replaced, and an unopened box set DVD of Star Wars episodes 3-6 remastered from 2004...

Alizée is worth it!!!!

I'm a little late with my report, was order #255.

It is possible to order through the Firefox browser, only kicked me back once then it worked.

I'm like TDA, sold something on ebay today that's been in my closet for 2 years for $150, so that covers my Alizée merch!

Well you guys are obviously smarter! :o That's really not a bad idea, I think I have stuff like that just lying around. And here I was thinking of getting a job to pay for it! Hah! xD
Last time for example, after a blizzard hit the Northern Virginia area, I shoveled snow with a friend to pay for my UEDS box. That blizzard was a true blessing, idk if I would have been able to pay for it otherwise, plus no school for two weeks!! :D:D:D

And yes TDA, she definitely Is worth it!

Scruffydog777
07-13-2012, 06:44 PM
Thanks MerciAlizee and Aldighieri for the help. When I tried it, like I said, all the buttons were in French, for instance the one on the page that said close, said fermer for me. Of course with that one, I know what it means, but I will give it another shot, especially now that I know how to cancel those addtitional cds , tonight, if I'm not too busy when I get to work.

Un-rêve
07-13-2012, 06:53 PM

I just copied the french text and pasted it into Bing translator.. it has taken over from Bablefish which always helped me out when ordering from france.

para.izée
07-13-2012, 10:56 PM
:omg:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Did you guys "re-download" the single after you ordered the LE Box??? I haven't read anybody writing about it in this thread... Is it a better (higher bit-rate) file than the 192 kbps file we got from the mailing preview???

Am I wrong that this can be done??? Wake up!!!:bye:
So many ordered already how come nobody mentioned it ?? I can't order it this week... perhaps next.

I'm sure it can still be downloaded by signing in to 'her store' with the account name and password obtained while placing the order for the Limited Edition new single Box. Anybody brave enough?

Merci Alizée
07-13-2012, 11:12 PM
:omg:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Did you guys "re-download" the single after you ordered the LE Box??? I haven't read anybody writing about it in this thread... Is it a better (higher bit-rate) file than the 192 kbps file we got from the mailing preview???

So many ordered already how come nobody mentioned it ?? I can't order it this week... perhaps next.

I'm sure it can still be downloaded by signing in to 'her store' with the account name and password obtained while placing the order for the Limited Edition new single Box. Anybody brave enough?

It can be downloaded thrice, but it's same same file.

para.izée
07-13-2012, 11:47 PM
It can be downloaded thrice, but it's same same file.

Thanks Meci Alizee,

:facepalm: &nbsp;&nbsp;A crack at a better file before October would've been - a nice hold me over 'till - AND a bit of a carrot , as it were, to get "the box". Particularly in "Pays" where the digital download is not available!! "USA, no chunky acdla for you!"

Merci Alizée
07-14-2012, 12:11 AM
When I tried it, like I said, all the buttons were in French, for instance the one on the page that said close, said fermer for me.

Edit : There is an English version of the site. I guess most of you are browsing http://alizee.sonymusic.fr/fr while in my case it was http://alizee.sonymusic.fr/en by default. Although clicking second link might give you an error. Just click Retour à la page d'accueil button.

Thanks Meci Alizee,

:facepalm: &nbsp;&nbsp;A crack at a better file before October would've been - a nice hold me over 'till - AND a bit of a carrot , as it were, to get "the box". Particularly in "Pays" where the digital download is not available!! "USA, no chunky acdla for you!"

Yeah, getting same file was bit disappointing.

JoeNY
07-14-2012, 01:04 AM
Wow, after paying a fortune, they didn't give you the iTunes/Amazon mp3 (which I'm sure it a higher bitrate)??

I'm with Scruffy on this one (even though he caved and used an excuse to buy one for himself anyway :) ). I don't like these collector's editions which sort of takes advantage of the rabid fans. And a hat box? Hey Alizee, you have male fans too! ;)

From a practical standpoint, I have a feeling the album is not going to be sold in the U.S. for awhile and it'll be sold strictly as an import to her U.S. fans. So the CD alone is going to be $35 for us unless we can get Scruffy to make a trip to France and bring back a crate of them for us. :)

I just wish Alizee would stop crapping on her American fans. She should send some personal greetings instead of ignoring us. Even show up on this forum for a personal chat session. :(

melovelily
07-14-2012, 01:08 AM
I just wish Alizee would stop crapping on her American fans. She should send some personal greetings instead of ignoring us. Even show up on this forum for a personal chat session. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJcmtE1gUXo
:w:

Edcognito
07-14-2012, 02:40 PM
Edit : There is an English version of the site. while in my case it was http://alizee.sonymusic.fr/en by default. Although clicking second link might give you an error. Just click Retour à la page d'accueil button.

Erreur 404

Vous recherchez une page ?

L'url saisie dans la barre d'adresse de votre navigateur ne correspond à aucune page active de notre site.
It doesn't work with Firefox!

Merci Alizée
07-14-2012, 02:47 PM
Erreur 404

Vous recherchez une page ?

L'url saisie dans la barre d'adresse de votre navigateur ne correspond à aucune page active de notre site.
It doesn't work with Firefox!

What happens when you click Retour à la page d'accueil button?

lefty12357
07-14-2012, 04:14 PM
All I can say is that I successfully ordered using Firefox. As I said before, the only problem I had was with my credit card company. They called me while I was still online trying to place my order. I verified that the attempted purchase was legitimate and then they told me I might have to submit the order again for it to go through. Since I had the order page still open in my browser with all my info still filled in, I simply re-entered my credit card info and was then able to place the order successfully.

Junkmale
07-14-2012, 05:49 PM
I'm still having no luck either (Google Chrome). It's still throwing me back to the main page when i go to checkout?
Most irritating. Although i admit to being easily irritated!

Taxi Driver Aaron
07-17-2012, 10:12 PM

I downloaded the single after making the purchase... it's the same exact 192 kbps mp3 quality ... no difference.

User22
07-18-2012, 12:21 AM
I downloaded the single after making the purchase... it's the same exact 192 kbps mp3 quality ... no difference.

Hopefully we can get our hands on a 320kbps soon :(

Taxi Driver Aaron
07-18-2012, 12:22 AM
Hopefully we can get our hands on a 320kbps soon :(

We will... it's called... an album!!!!!!!! lol...

Taxi Driver Aaron
07-18-2012, 02:56 PM
Heads up for those of you in America making a purchase.

My bank just blind-sided me with an International bank fee charge of $1.72 today. Granted, the fee was small, but it was also delayed about a week from when I made the original purchase. I could of had an insufficient funds fee if I didn't have anything in my account. And now I have to adjust the balance on my check book.

Be mindful of possible bank fees!

Un-rêve
07-18-2012, 08:24 PM
I guess I was wrong.. my order was billed. ;)

Streambeta
07-18-2012, 10:38 PM
Finally put my order through. Don't know why I was pushing it off, I knew from the start I was going to pre-purchase it. I mean, any hardcore fan of Alizée has to get it no matter what. :D

Hell, any American Alizée fan would buy a plan ticket instantly, right at the second she would announce having her first concert in the states. :)

Order #736

Fall
07-18-2012, 10:47 PM
Wow, more than half way to 1000 orders! I'm glad the deluxe set is selling so much this time around, does anybody know how many were sold last time? With the UEDS box I mean?

Scruffydog777
07-18-2012, 11:51 PM
Well it looks like I successfuly ordered mine tonight. I'll double check my e-mail tomorrow to make sure.

I originally said in the poll I wasn't going to get one but had a change of heart. The poll should be updated to reflect this.

Junkmale
07-18-2012, 11:54 PM
I'm starting to blame AOL for the problems i'm having. I blame AOL for a lot of things but i still can't get my order to be accepted?
It's very frustrating and if i miss out i won't be happy.

Karin
07-19-2012, 06:04 AM
Wow, more than half way to 1000 orders! I'm glad the deluxe set is selling so much this time around, does anybody know how many were sold last time? With the UEDS box I mean?

I think it was about 1000+

mzracing76
07-19-2012, 08:52 AM
$100+ for CD? What the hell....i have a hard time spendinvg $40 on any cd, why does it cost so much...

Karin
07-19-2012, 09:20 AM
$100+ for CD? What the hell....i have a hard time spendinvg $40 on any cd, why does it cost so much...

well if you mean this limited edition its not just for CD but the other things too

ALS
07-19-2012, 09:20 AM
Because you are willing to pay an additional 50€ for a cute little hat box with Alizée printed on it, for which the CD is included. :D

Taxi Driver Aaron
07-19-2012, 09:26 AM

Geee... let me think. Why would a LIMITED edition of something that has added things cost extra? :rolleyes:

Ray4AJ
07-22-2012, 12:24 PM
If anyone was putting off preordering because of the language barrier... I was just browsing Alizée's store and noticed they have added a 'button' up top on the right on some pages that will change the text to English. I logged in and looked at my order and info, and you might have to click the English again for each page. Not everything gets translated though. It would also make it easier for you if you call your credit card company before you submit the order and tell them you are going to be making an unusual purchase, then it will just go through and you'll get your confirmation.

Taxi Driver Aaron
07-22-2012, 12:41 PM
If anyone was putting off preordering because of the language barrier... I was just browsing Alizée's store and noticed they have added a 'button' up top on the right on some pages that will change the text to English. I logged in and looked at my order and info, and you might have to click the English again for each page. Not everything gets translated though. It would also make it easier for you if you call your credit card company before you submit the order and tell them you are going to be making an unusual purchase, then it will just go through and you'll get your confirmation.

That button has always been there, it just has never worked before.

Ray4AJ
07-22-2012, 12:44 PM
That button has always been there, it just has never worked before.

Cool. I must have missed it on day one when it took me an hour to figure out how to sign up and place the order. But I'm often slow....:(

Taxi Driver Aaron
07-22-2012, 12:46 PM
Cool. I must have missed it on day one when it took me an hour to figure out how to sign up and place the order. But I'm often slow....:(

Doesn't matter when you get it... as long as you get one!!! :D

Karin
07-24-2012, 01:55 PM
Store is now in English :D

BrianO1
07-24-2012, 01:59 PM
Woohoo! Let's hope that the single will be released in the English area iTunes soon!

DrSmith
07-24-2012, 02:26 PM
Woohoo! Let's hope that the single will be released in the English area iTunes soon!

Well it goes by country, not language. The new single is on iTunes in Canada and the UK.

awkward Turtle
07-24-2012, 07:37 PM
I finally got everything cleared up with my bank and had an order go through! My order number is 818.

User22
07-24-2012, 09:09 PM
Looks like they're up to €60,000 worth of boxes!

ptjmwa
07-24-2012, 10:49 PM
Store is now in English :D

También esta disponible en español!!!

MYGOGT
07-30-2012, 07:29 PM
Order # 911. I can't believe I almost missed this!:omg:

User22
07-30-2012, 08:35 PM

MYGOGT!!!!!!! :omg: You're here :D i have been awiating your return!

Glad you got the box :D

Taxi Driver Aaron
07-30-2012, 11:15 PM

You got until late September to purchase another! :D

Jake04
09-02-2012, 12:44 AM
I finally got the chance to do this. I almost forgot about the deadline.:nervous:
I'm number 1139. I know there's been a rumor going around that the album is going to be delayed again or even cancelled. But, I decided to show her my support and ordered my "Coffret Collector édition limitée" anyways. :wub:
I looked at it like a concert. If people wait until the last minute to buy their tickets, chances are, it'll get cancelled. (Which was probably what happened on her concert in Paris).

The link to the song was so small, I almost missed it. :p

Now, all I have to do is :wait:

Taxi Driver Aaron
09-02-2012, 01:37 AM
I finally got the chance to do this. I almost forgot about the deadline.:nervous:
I'm number 1139. I know there's been a rumor going around that the album is going to be delayed again or even cancelled. But, I decided to show her my support and ordered my "Coffret Collector édition limitée" anyways. :wub:
I looked at it like a concert. If people wait until the last minute to buy their tickets, chances are, it'll get cancelled. (Which was probably what happened on her concert in Paris).

The link to the song was so small, I almost missed it. :p

Now, all I have to do is :wait:

Thanks for purchasing Jake!

Jake04
09-02-2012, 01:46 AM
Thanks for purchasing Jake!
You're welcome, Ali...er..TDA! :D

Taxi Driver Aaron
09-02-2012, 02:20 AM
You're welcome, Ali...er..TDA! :D

lol! It's Ali-TDA-freakin-zée! lol!... well anyways.. ur one of us now! :P

So thanks again Jake-e-zée! :P

Un-rêve
09-02-2012, 08:20 PM

Nice one.. I guess we know how many have sold now. :D

Merci Alizée
09-11-2012, 11:58 PM
Does anyone know what's the last date to order the limited edition? Earlier the order page had 20th September as last date, but now they have removed it.

Taxi Driver Aaron
09-12-2012, 12:17 AM
Does anyone know what's the last date to order the limited edition? Earlier the order page had 20th September as last date, but now they have removed it.

I dunno... let me call Lili and find out... brb...

Merci Alizée
09-12-2012, 12:43 AM

Yeah, see you in 2030.

Taxi Driver Aaron
09-12-2012, 06:46 AM

Yeah, see you in 2030.

okay fine ... I have was gonna be nice and ask her for ya.. but now I'm not.

ALS
09-12-2012, 01:29 PM
According to the official site it is being noted that the release date is December 1st 2012.

Karin
09-12-2012, 01:54 PM
they are talking about last chance for pre-order... I asked Sony and Jive... try to think what

ALS
09-12-2012, 02:27 PM
It says Sortie (Release date) December 1st. I take that as, that it is planned on being released on December 1st. As was stated before they took the end date for ordering the Special Box Set off the website.

Merci Alizée
09-21-2012, 12:59 AM
Release date :21 Janvier 2013

Fall
09-28-2012, 09:23 PM
Well, it took a loooong time but I finally ordered mine :o :D :):yay::beer::2_thumbs::aha::yahoo::wub:
The number is 1283 :D

User22
09-28-2012, 10:11 PM
Well, it took a loooong time but I finally ordered mine :o :D :):yay::beer::2_thumbs::aha::yahoo::wub:

Awesome Fall :D

Taxi Driver Aaron
09-28-2012, 10:13 PM

Finally!!!! how many nights of stripping did you have to do to come up with the $$$?

Fall
09-28-2012, 10:21 PM
Finally!!!! how many nights of stripping did you have to do to come up with the $$$?
How many nights has it been since the box set was announced? :(
Lol jk, but I finally gave in and coughed up the dough from my savings, plus I had a donation from a VERY good friend, bless his soul :)

Taxi Driver Aaron
09-28-2012, 10:47 PM
How many nights has it been since the box set was announced? :(
Lol jk, but I finally gave in and coughed up the dough from my savings, plus I had a donation from a VERY good friend, bless his soul :)

Sounds like you are forever in debt!!!

Fall
09-28-2012, 11:09 PM
In a debt of gratitude to my friend yes definitely, but not in money, I'm not poor thankfully, I was just reluctant to buy it at first. :p

Taxi Driver Aaron
09-29-2012, 03:20 AM
In a debt of gratitude to my friend yes definitely, but not in money, I'm not poor thankfully, I was just reluctant to buy it at first. :p

Interesting .... so what did you do for your friend? wash his car? do his homework? help him move a dead body? or... wait! never mind... I don't even wanna know!!!!....

Merci Alizée
09-29-2012, 03:33 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFMZknGkb2E

Rev
10-02-2012, 04:12 AM
Any word yet on what the last day for pre-orders will be?

Panther
01-23-2013, 07:16 PM
According to the e_mail I received today it is still being offered for sale :confused:

"N’oubliez pas que "5" est aussi disponible à la commande dans une édition Collector ! Nous vous dévoilons aujourd’hui le visuel de la boîte à chapeau signé We are twice."

"Remember that "5" is also available to order in a Collector's Edition!
Today we bring you the visual of the hatbox We are signed twice."

So much for it being a limited edition that had to be ordered by 21st of September 2012. Now it's a "collectors edition" apparently ... and in a different box.

:thumbD:

User22
01-23-2013, 08:07 PM
According to the e_mail I received today it is still being offered for sale :confused:

"N’oubliez pas que "5" est aussi disponible à la commande dans une édition Collector ! Nous vous dévoilons aujourd’hui le visuel de la boîte à chapeau signé We are twice."

"Remember that "5" is also available to order in a Collector's Edition!
Today we bring you the visual of the hatbox We are signed twice."

So much for it being a limited edition that had to be ordered by 21st of September 2012. Now it's a "collectors edition" apparently ... and in a different box.

:thumbD:

A box with a cd in it...is a box with a cd in it. Saying its limited, collectors, special doesn't matter in the end, because the ability to resell stuff like this for a profit, let alone breaking even, is VERY hard to do. So just be happy that its coming out :D

Honestly though, I like the new look much more, the older one looked quite UEDS-ish.

Ray4AJ
01-23-2013, 08:37 PM
I'm guessing that those autograph cards she was teasing us with last week might end up in the box. I'm pretty sure that that box she showed on Instagram was at her home. Why would they send a box of that many cards there? For appearances someone else would bring them and she would sign them there. How many does she need at home? It would be great to find one in my box.

Karin
01-24-2013, 06:27 AM
onestly though, I like the new look much more, the older one looked quite UEDS-ish.

you are the only one on the world who like the new :D

Edit:

I'm guessing that those autograph cards she was teasing us with last week might end up in the box. I'm pretty sure that that box she showed on Instagram was at her home. Why would they send a box of that many cards there? For appearances someone else would bring them and she would sign them there. How many does she need at home? It would be great to find one in my box.

well... we dont know how many cards she get... its still 2 moths before release...
if she will do such thing like last time by instagram competition, every week or 2weeks... then we know why :D

lapinschous
01-24-2013, 08:47 AM
A box with a cd in it...is a box with a cd in it. Saying its limited, collectors, special doesn't matter in the end

Couldn't agree more! But still I ordered the box, I know that Alizée's not that rich since Mylène earned most of what she gained concerning the first two albums, has bought a pretty expensive flat in paris, has been used to quite a lavish lifestyle and because her last two albums didn't sell much ... and the look in her eyes when she'll write her signature on the back of the box will be priceless to me :need:

Jake04
01-24-2013, 04:58 PM
So much for it being a limited edition that had to be ordered by 21st of September 2012. Now it's a "collectors edition" apparently ... and in a different box. :thumbD:

Well, it could be good sign though. May be it was selling better than they anticipated that they decided to create another one (gray) for the "collectors." And since they changed the color/appearance of the new box, then the black one, (if they still ship it to those who pre-ordered them by the 21st of September deadline, would still be considered as "limited edition."

Lili4ever
01-24-2013, 05:04 PM
by this logic you can sell the so called limited collectors edition, till you have buyers. Just change the color of the box. When i bought, they have already had sold over 1500 of them

Jake04
01-24-2013, 05:08 PM
I did too. I hope they give me the black one. But, either way I'd be happy because it's what's inside that's more important to me! :D

Fall
01-24-2013, 07:12 PM
it's what's inside that's more important to me! :D
I think that's the most important thing in the end. Of all the people who have ordered these things, how many will use the hatbox thing as an actual hatbox, and not just to keep the rest of the items inside?

Ray4AJ
01-24-2013, 10:30 PM
.... how many will use the hatbox thing as an actual hatbox, and not just to keep the rest of the items inside?

Probably few will use it for hats. It's only about 8.75 inches in diameter and 4 inches tall. :)

Fall
01-24-2013, 10:44 PM
Probably few will use it for hats. It's only about 8.75 inches in diameter and 4 inches tall. :)

Yeah, what I mean is that it doesn't really matter if the box itself is a fancy looking thing. We bought it with the contents in mind, so as long they're good, the container's looks shouldn't be a real concern.

texasguy
01-24-2013, 11:42 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I'm not going to have a hat box sitting out in the open in my apartment/bedroom anyways, so I really don't care what it looks like. I just want what's inside, which is what most of you have already said.

Melle Katherine
01-25-2013, 05:33 AM
Well... now does it exist an other box? I saw a white one too. Is is real or a fan made stuff?

Btw if everything goes well, I'll order it in February.

Finnishguy
02-12-2013, 09:29 AM
Well... now does it exist an other box? I saw a white one too. Is is real or a fan made stuff?

Btw if everything goes well, I'll order it in February.

I'd say it's not just fanmade.
There's white one in official page too...

http://public-files.hubber.fr/merchandising_images/51001c78abf25.jpeg

EDIT:
"Visuel non contractuel". Well, I don't know...

Karin
02-12-2013, 09:30 AM
I'd say it's not just fanmade.
There's white one in official page too...

http://public-files.hubber.fr/merchandising_images/51001c78abf25.jpeg

yea... not fanmade, but it look so :D

Ray4AJ
03-10-2013, 10:22 PM
Just saw this on Instagram....

Order # 1799

http://distilleryimage2.s3.amazonaws.com/8dd3dd7a891011e2896922000a1fbe1a_6.jpg