PDA

View Full Version : alizee-forum.com

JNoel1234
06-28-2006, 03:09 PM
Perhaps it's my shitty internet, but is anybody else having trouble connecting to the forum?

brad
06-28-2006, 03:10 PM
hmm .. i can't reach it either.

Brianh
06-28-2006, 10:47 PM
Yeah I can't reach it either, there have been a lot of rumors of the site closing...I hope it doesn't.

Gatchaman
06-28-2006, 11:28 PM
It's been down all day. Man, that would really suck if it was brought down permanently. :(

JNoel1234
06-29-2006, 12:15 AM
I don't think it's down permanently. There would have been some kind of warning yesterday. I'm sure it'll be back within a day or two.... I hope:(

Gatchaman
06-29-2006, 01:42 PM
It's back online. :)

brad
06-29-2006, 02:19 PM
nice .. i was getting worried.

cybersoil
07-13-2006, 06:09 AM
Sometimes it's up, sometimes it's down.

The Administrator of the "Alizee-Fanpage.com" website is selling his hard drive(s) full of Alizee stuff. I think he's the same guy running the "Alizee-Forum.com" because it's linked on his main page. On a page that (sometimes) preloaded before the main website page, he was asking people to make a reasonable offer for the hard drive . He also said that his life was getting busy and that he didn't want the website to suffer from a lack of quality. He said he didn't want people to say that the website wasn't as good as it once was. He gave the distinct impression that the site wasn't going to be up too much longer. But who knows?

-Cybersoil

Spartan500
07-15-2006, 12:19 PM
we should hope it doesn't come to that because a lot of information on Alizée is in that forum

sharmante
07-30-2006, 09:44 AM
alizée nin türkçe forumu yokmu ? :(

Spartan500
07-30-2006, 10:44 AM
alizée nin türkçe forumu yokmu ? :(
What does it say and welcome to the forums sharmante

Riccardo
04-10-2007, 10:55 PM
Hi guys, just to update ur knowledge :-)

Forum, Fanpage, all my websites down due to complete Server reinstall...:mad:

brad
04-11-2007, 12:07 AM
thanks for the update Riccardo, welcome to the site.

Drake498
04-11-2007, 07:13 AM
It's all good now :D

Moe
04-11-2007, 02:57 PM
hey Riccardo ^^ , hope the site comes back soom ;)

RMJ
04-11-2007, 04:53 PM
Well, the server seems to be up again so I think the installation went good. :)

The forum, too, should be up someday soon.

JCC
04-11-2007, 09:13 PM
ACK!!! :eek:

What happened to the Alizee-Forum?..and the Fan-Page is down, too... It looks like this hasn't been the first time its been down, judging from the previous posts last year. Something big going on?...havn't been on these boards for awhile.

JCC
04-13-2007, 10:03 PM
Is this true? I've been hearing...well actually reading on Alizee Alliance (yes!, my french lessons are working!! :) ) that the ALizee Fanpage & Forum have been down due to a massive Spam/Malicious Script attack, probably similar to one that hit my work this past week. My IT dept is still scrambling to get some servers back online.

Also, people are saying that it by be weeks, months...maybe never...the Alizee Fanpage may be gone for good. :eek: Rumor or fact? If its true, its too bad. Any Mods of that Site need a hand getting stuff back online? I know RMJ and Snatcher are Mods for that site...

Zack -Alizee Lover-
04-13-2007, 10:08 PM
Is this true? I've been hearing...well actually reading on Alizee Alliance (yes!, my french lessons are working!! :) ) that the ALizee Fanpage & Forum have been down due to a massive Spam/Malicious Script attack, probably similar to one that hit my work this past week. My IT dept is still scrambling to get some servers back online.

Also, people are saying that it by be weeks, months...maybe never...the Alizee Fanpage may be gone for good. :eek: Rumor or fact? If its true, its too bad. Any Mods of that Site need a hand getting stuff back online? I know RMJ and Snatcher are Mods for that site...

Yes its true :cool:
They are having problems with the spam

Ben
04-14-2007, 04:42 AM
Only partially true. There have been some spam attacks through the fanpage, but the forum is down for planned maintenance. It's definitely coming back, and it's not going to take months. A few more days, a week or two at most. No worries.

RMJ
04-14-2007, 06:07 AM
Yes, like Snatcher said, the reason why server is down currently isn't the "spam attack". It's source was found and it was dealt already. And it was done before we took server down.

But now we are doing full server maintenance. And it will be back up in next couple days. I can't say exact day because there was already one unexpected slow down (not because of us).

It won't take weeks. Definitely not months. And for sure it won't take forever !

Riccardo and I are working with it as fast as we can.

For the latest news, the server is now back up and running with fresh install of OS and it's data has been restored. It's just one button click to turn the forum on now. But that won't be done before we are sure that everything is ok on the server side.

kdn
04-14-2007, 06:30 AM
That's a great news. AF has been offline only a few days and we already had rumors. It would be interesting to know who made them up.

rka
04-14-2007, 07:15 PM
Is anyone here from Alizee-fanpage.

I'm wondering bc it was 1 of the biggest fan-page and it went down...

i was willing to actually pay for the site to go back up 0_o:blink:

edit: nvm sources tells me servers are being changed.

zero627
04-15-2007, 11:27 PM
Oh thank goodness, its not gone forever. Thanks for the update RMJ! Oh and hello to everyone to this forum

zudo
04-17-2007, 10:35 AM
well its back up now :D

RMJ
04-17-2007, 11:50 AM
Yes, alizée-forum is back up.

If you still can't access it, it's because of your ISP's DNS server that haven't yet updated. However, it will happen in few hours so just wait little more.

Riccardo
05-12-2007, 07:16 PM
all good again, any donations are welcome :-) anyhow thanks to Brad!!! We will soon update the forum again, if all of us are ok with it to maybe vBulletin instead of phpBB since phpBB is just too unsecure.

It's like having microsoft windows installed on ur computer, and most likely you have it and you know what this means lol

I think sooner or later we will be switching to vB...

Zack -Alizee Lover-
05-12-2007, 07:21 PM
all good again, any donations are welcome :-) anyhow thanks to Brad!!! We will soon update the forum again, if all of us are ok with it to maybe vBulletin instead of phpBB since phpBB is just too unsecure.

It's like having microsoft windows installed on ur computer, and most likely you have it and you know what this means lol

I think sooner or later we will be switching to vB...

Great news Riccardo, im glad you are changing to vBulletin since its just better and safter, besides i love how vBulletin works.

Riccardo
05-12-2007, 07:25 PM
yeah i think the safer aspect is one of the most important ones.... I personally dont have much experience with vB but well that will change...

Zack -Alizee Lover-
05-12-2007, 07:29 PM
yeah i think the safer aspect is one of the most important ones.... I personally dont have much experience with vB but well that will change...

Well by using it you will get some experience, besides you got brad ;) he will help you with any question or trouble.