PDA

View Full Version : Wow account

HibyPrime
11-14-2006, 03:30 PM
Since there are a few WoW players here, and I think I can let my account go now, it's free to the first person to answer this question (it's an easy question):

Who rocks your socks?

Here is the main character of the account: http://ctprofiles.net/405815

If you don't play wow, don't take the account, it would just be a waste of time :/

Edit: as a reference to what this is worth, here (http://cgi.ebay.com/World-of-Warcraft-WoW-Level-60-Account-Rogue-Warlock_W0QQitemZ200046494820QQihZ010QQcategoryZ45 96QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem) is a similar account and what it sold for. If I see you selling it on ebay, I'll change the password :P

mibir
11-14-2006, 03:39 PM
You should do someone's life a favor and just uninstall it and never sell it.

HibyPrime
11-14-2006, 03:45 PM
You should do someone's life a favor and just uninstall it and never sell it.

I'm doing people a favour by giving this away. The point of this game is to get as far as you possibly can in it. However it is IMPOSSIBLE to finish the game, because the game is updated every few months. When you play a character that is very much farther ahead than yours is you usually begin to see the waste of time that you are getting in for. I watched hundreds of people quit this game, and most of them were because they relealized they are never going to finish it.

I once played a GM account (~220 days played), and that kinda made me realize that what I was doing was a massive waste of time.

Do you think I am throwing away $400+ for no reason? USD, mind you, and I live in Canada...

newalizeefan
11-14-2006, 07:31 PM
alizee obviously...
i play wow and yet to make my own ct profile..but he is a tauren warrior on wildhammer... rank 10 pvp set, obsidian edged blade, 5/8 might set.
also have a NE hunter on draenor but that guy is barely geared. (all blues), he does like 9 DPS lol
yea i didnt feel like grinding to HWL anymore ever since 1.12. but i cant wait for TBC

i wanna play a rogue..ive played my cousins but i can only beat people when im using the CD"s... but thats because i dont play a rogue =)

newalizeefan
11-14-2006, 08:44 PM
HIBY... come on let me play your character =)

HibyPrime
11-14-2006, 10:11 PM
alizee

You guessed wrong

i can only beat people when im using the CD"s... but thats because i dont play a rogue =)

Don't let anyone convince you that using the CD's is a bad thing, they are there to be used.

mibir
11-14-2006, 10:54 PM
Who is mibir?

aditya8617
11-15-2006, 12:04 AM
I once played a GM account (~220 days played), and that kinda made me realize that what I was doing was a massive waste of time.

Welcome back to normal life Hiby!

Cooney
11-15-2006, 01:32 AM
I spent 6 years with Everquest (5 of those years i was also working for them). I had waaaay over 5,000 hours on my main character and "guide" between them. I enjoyed it, but it just got to be too much effort for too little return. I'm trying to avoid letting myself get sucked in to another MMO any time soon.

O Rly
11-15-2006, 09:49 AM
Hah, well i play wow, (very rarely now) but i don't want your rogue. Idk why, it would be cool but i just don't want it. The only time when i like to play that game is on the test servers, cause it's only for fun, all of it gets taken away from you in a while, not like on the live servers where you get distracted by the will to "Get that sweet epic".

Grats to the one who gets it though, have fun.

Sir Wood
11-15-2006, 09:48 PM
I'm a casual WoW player too, so I don't really know what the whole fuss is about with MMOs. Like everything in life, it's all about moderation. Heck, it took me a whole month just to get from 44 to 45.

Dang rogues, I hate them and never help them (unless they are in my group then I'd consider helping them). :p That's just because my first encounter with one in PvE, I get ninja looted. Then I go PvP and I pretty much get owned. Then again, I did roll druid... skilled in many areas but a master of none. :(

You've got a nice character, but I'd get more joy in leveling my own rogue if I did make another toon.

rwd716
11-15-2006, 09:56 PM
I really hate rogues, lol. I basically won't make one just because I hate the class so much. Maybe that's just because I'm the rouges natural prey--a mage, haha. No offense to those of you who roll them though :)

newalizeefan
11-16-2006, 01:17 AM
yea i have a warrior and a hunter. the 2 classes are rogue-killers BUT a rogue with his CD's up is no joke, theyll blind ya, bandage, restealth, then re-stunlock you. they are the most uncomfortable class to duel against but playing a rogue is so fun. basically the DPS classes are the most fun to pvp with (rogue/hunter/mage).

HibyPrime
11-16-2006, 02:08 AM
I really hate rogues, lol. I basically won't make one just because I hate the class so much. Maybe that's just because I'm the rouges natural prey--a mage, haha. No offense to those of you who roll them though :)

Druids are a hell of a lot easier than mages. Mages actually have a chance if they know how to fight rogues properly.

I would have thought there would be more people interested :/

Oh well, more money for me. Going to put it up on ebay when I get a chance..

newalizeefan
11-16-2006, 04:17 AM
human mage is the best against any rogue. perception is cheaty.
any orc class is tough for rogues also, considering theyre increased chance to resist stuns basically messes up a rogues plans.

O Rly
11-17-2006, 08:43 AM
Well, i have a 60 troll mage and also a 60 druid and a 60 hunter, and the only one character where i see rogues as a threat is on my druid. With my mage (frost spec) i practically tear rogues apart, they're so easy to win.... that is if blink doesn't bug and port me straight back into the rogue's face :/

DJ_Greg
11-18-2006, 12:59 AM
My hunter just turned 60 tonight (11/17/06).

nate714
11-18-2006, 02:05 PM
I play a mage, warlock, druid, and hunter all lvl 60 in tier1/tier2 epics. me and a few RL friends all share our accounts and levelled eachother so that we wouldn't get bored of one class character or have to spend days leveling one character.

Its also a good way to keep the game fun, RL friends are always more trustable and the competition in duels is that much more exciting. And loot aquisition was pretty easy since we could log into whichever character still needed an item, depending on the boss we were about to fight, that made us valueable to any guild we joined.

none of us leveled a rogue though since they aren't desired that much in raids (compared to our other characters).

nate714
11-18-2006, 02:06 PM
btw HibyPrime, Alizee, and Brad ALL rocks my socks.

nate714
11-20-2006, 03:40 PM
was I right? =p

xaypock
11-20-2006, 04:34 PM
Well I'd probably consider myself a pretty hardcore wow player, and my gear reflects it.

Now that the Burning Crusade is coming out and with raid sizes reduced to 25 man, alot of the most successful guilds are just dropping like flies and smaller more efficient groups are forming out of them. I've since banded together with a good solid group and decided to take a break until January where i'll probably start playing again and seeing all the expansion has to offer.

Here is a link to my CTProfile - http://ctprofiles.net/1178382

HibyPrime
11-20-2006, 07:57 PM
btw HibyPrime, Alizee, and Brad ALL rocks my socks.

no, no and no

The answer was Alizée

rwd716
11-20-2006, 08:04 PM
All this WoW talk...lol. It's funny because without WoW I never would have found Lili, but now that I did, my WoW time went wayyyy the fuck down :D I'd say I'm a casual WoW player now, mainly because my Mobo just fucked up and it had to be sent in for warranty repair :mad:

Sir Wood
11-20-2006, 08:30 PM
Well I'd probably consider myself a pretty hardcore wow player, and my gear reflects it.

Here is a link to my CTProfile - http://ctprofiles.net/1178382

Blasted, another rogue... :blink:

All this WoW talk...lol. It's funny because without WoW I never would have found Lili

Ditto. My coworker said, "Hey you wanna see where the female Night Elf dance comes from?" I didn't think too much about it because of our crappy work PC and no sound from the JM video, until I was able to check it out on my own PC and here I am. :D

zemasterzzz
11-20-2006, 08:42 PM
Ah where would we be without looking for the inspiration for the felmale NE dance lol.

I haven't played in months and plan to keep it that way. While you play it's just so addicting there's no I'll just play an hour or 2 with wow it's more like a measure of days.

Samurai88
11-20-2006, 08:46 PM
i would do anything to get a level 60 character in WoW

i gave my account to my friend acouple months ago and he wont let me have it back hes so addicted!

now i just want to play a level 60 so bad!

Quentin
11-21-2006, 01:46 PM
I play wow on Archimonde, I am the guildmaster of "Outlander" a BC prep guild.