PDA

View Full Version : If you ever wanted proof that young guys can be morons

ALS
01-02-2013, 06:51 PM
No wonder the military likes to get them between 17-25. No common sense, no fear of death and they will try anything that could get them killed in the end.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2h-WhhqFjv4?feature=player_popout" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

foxy
01-03-2013, 01:02 PM
I know it's a tradition, but ... :facepalm:

SpanishFan
01-03-2013, 10:16 PM
That is not really tradition... looks like amateur entertainment and it is painful to watch.
The really traditional one is in Spain and has strict rules... No drunk people running with the bulls, no underage people, ambulances ready, members of police, respect for the animal and other runners, do NOT get up if you fall to the floor, etc, etc...
And even with all of that there is sometimes some fatal incident, but it is always for breaking one of the "rules"

I am not defending this tradition of running with the bulls, that is personal opinion of each own, I am defending to do things in a "profesional" way like we do it here, and being conscious that you are risking you life in those streets.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kluD5snCeoo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

foxy
01-04-2013, 05:12 AM
sry spanishfan, but the bull run in pamplona is even worst.
In the video ALS posted the bulls have steel caps over the horns, so injury is limited.
In the pamplona bull run many people get hurt every year, some even killed, by those sharp horns.

SpanishFan
01-04-2013, 10:16 AM
That is exactly why people in Pamplona don't run with a smile on their face or mocking the animals, or doing stupid moves provocking them to pierce your stomach... The horns are real horns. Running with bulls can be a stupid thing to do for anyone reading this thread, I understand that, but for me is still better to get injured in the "real" thing that in the others where the horns are altered.

It would be ridiculous for me to take part and get injured on those "false runs"... It would be like a soldier dying on a training camp or a Nascar driver getting injured in a bumper car at a fun fair... ;)