PDA

View Full Version : What kind of work do you do thread.

Quinetiam
03-11-2013, 01:16 PM
or not, maybe a student, a nun, a bum, French etc...

Quinetiam
03-12-2013, 07:29 PM
Ya'll must be from Spain and Greece

Jake04
03-12-2013, 11:19 PM
Actually, that shows you that most of us are Americans. We're too busy "working" to answer your question. :p (Joke)

Anyways, I used to be a satellite communication technician. Now, I work in automation (computers).

Plaz
03-13-2013, 09:30 AM
I am a lead salesmen at Nordstrom. It's pretty awesome.

lapinschous
03-13-2013, 09:47 AM
2nd year medical student in France, lots of work but worth it.

Karlalizee
03-13-2013, 09:52 AM
Professional model and entrepreneur!

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=167&pictureid=1674

Future Raptor Ace
03-13-2013, 03:17 PM
Actually, that shows you that most of us are Americans. We're too busy "working" to answer your question. :p (Joke)

Anyways, I used to be a satellite communication technician. Now, I work in automation (computers).
Very nice, what specifically do you do with computers?

lapinschous
03-13-2013, 05:38 PM
Professional model and entrepreneur!

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=167&pictureid=1674

Sure :D you're very famous Mrs K. Spice

Jake04
03-13-2013, 11:05 PM
Very nice, what specifically do you do with computers?
I maintain the computers that process all the radars' input as well as the displays that the air traffic controller use.

Karlalizee
03-14-2013, 12:16 PM
Sure :D you're very famous Mrs K. Spice

I am guessing that this is a swipe against me because I worked for an adult website that billed me as Karla Spice. I am posting an old post I wrote a while back. I hope they teach bedside manners in your medical school and that you will learn something about getting to know someone before opening your mouth.

While visiting realitives in Venezuela, I was approached by a modeling agency that offered me a job posing for their website. I told them I didn't want to go totally nude or even topless so I posed in bikinis, lingerie and underwear. The closest I came to topless was handbras (top off but covered with my hands). The job paid well until I was told by the owners that subscriptions were slipping and the only way I could boost sales was to pose nude. When I refused, they suggested I least go topless and I reluctantly agreed. The website owners kept pushing me into go totally nude and I kept refusing. They finally fired me, to which I was thankful since I signed a contract and I was finally freed from them. They still own the website and they still have me as 18 years old. lol

The smartest thing I did was to hire an accountant to handle my money at the beginning of my career. Through investments and CD accounts, I was able to save quite a bit of money. I bought a beauty salon, an apartment complex in Caracas and signed a modeling contract with DarienX. They do shoots for fashion modeling, bikini.com and runway modeling. As I look back, my only regret was to go topless. I am not ashamed of my body but feel I did what I had to do.

Like Alizee, I made decisions. Some good some bad. I went from being one of the most recognized adult website models to a face in the crowd. But that was my choice. I knew at the very beginning that my modeling career would not last so, instead of fighting it, I prepared for it. Today I stay busy between my businesses and modeling. I still fly back home to Texas every chance I get to see freinds and family. I like my life! :)

lapinschous
03-14-2013, 02:16 PM
How do I know you're the real one?

Quinetiam
03-14-2013, 08:52 PM
Nobody who works for a living, just paper pushers and pencil dicks.

Future Raptor Ace
03-14-2013, 10:01 PM
^LOL what? :)))

Karlalizee
03-15-2013, 06:27 AM
How do I know you're the real one?

......You do not know but then so what?

SpanishFan
03-15-2013, 11:25 AM

I am. But me don't talking about my job its only because I really don't care about anything you write. :bye:

Karlalizee
03-15-2013, 12:09 PM
I am. But me don't talking about my job its only because I really don't care about anything you write. :bye:

Perhaps I should have done the same. Muchas gracias mi amigo! Mucho amor! :wub:

Future Raptor Ace
03-15-2013, 12:12 PM
Perhaps I should have done the same. Muchas gracias mi amigo! Mucho amor! :wub:
Why are you getting so upset over it? If a member claimed to be Alizee on this forum wouldn't you want some kind of proof? I dont see how lapinschous did anything wrong and I dont see why you should be upset Karla.

Alizee_is_Scottish!
03-15-2013, 01:50 PM
Why are you getting so upset over it?

NO, I AM SPARTICUS!

My Job - I was a Thracian gladiator, who along with the Gauls Crixus, Oenomaus, Castus, Gannicus, was one of the slave leaders in the Third Servile War, a major slave uprising against the Roman Republic. I was killed in battle in 71BC :fight:

Honest, I am.

Karlalizee
03-15-2013, 03:23 PM
Why are you getting so upset over it? If a member claimed to be Alizee on this forum wouldn't you want some kind of proof? I dont see how lapinschous did anything wrong and I dont see why you should be upset Karla.

One of my girlfriends used to belong here and she was constantly harassed by some of the male members who did not believe that she was a girl. Some demanded that she give them her phone number. Others wanted more pictures. One even demanded a video of herself. You guys do not know what it is like being a girl and not being accepted. Which is easier to say.."Ok, that is who she says she is. It is not like I am ever going to meet her." and then move on or "I want proof even though, at the end, it did not matter anyway."?

Tiwaz
03-15-2013, 07:09 PM
The internet is what it is, and anyone can claim to be anything. Then it's up to each and one to use their head and decide what to believe.
For what it's worth, I believe you Karla. And good to hear you didn't fall for the pressure from the website owners and was smart enough to save the money :thumb:

I'm a painter and decorator.