PDA

View Full Version : [Event] Autograph session FNAC (2013-03-29)

Jenny_HRO87
03-11-2013, 06:45 PM
There will be an autograph session for the release of the new album the 29th March in Fnac Saint-Lazare in Paris at 17 h.

http://www.fnac.com/Paris-Saint-Lazare/Alizee/cp20112/w-4?SpaceID=72

is this is the only autograph session and if there's none on the 25th March I'm going to smash something "forever pessimist"

hmmm... I didn't know that shops are open on God Friday...

Aldighieri
03-11-2013, 06:49 PM
Fnac still alive on France..most of Fnac Italy shops are going to close now..this is a good news.

Karin
03-11-2013, 08:22 PM
Fnac still alive on France..most of Fnac Italy shops are going to close now..this is a good news.

tell me whats good on it...

after the many "surprises" which we got during the time, Im not shocked its on another date... however 25th would be really MUCH BETTER for everyone.
Like Jenny wrote, many planned to go... Scruffy wanted to make again private signing for AA... so from this side really sad... then on easter friday...

if this is just a next signing then ok... but...

Scruffydog777
03-11-2013, 09:24 PM
This really bites, especially for me. My vacation is scheduled to end on the 28th. If I had plenty of notice, I could have changed my vacation if there was a slot open that week. But it's something we bid for and that takes time and I don't know if there's time for that.

The other altenative is getting someone to work 2 extra days for me. Now normally that would not be a problem. I get along great with just about everyone and normally it be easy to get someone to cover for me, but that is Easter weekend and that is big where I am so all I can do is try.

Taxi Driver Aaron
03-12-2013, 01:37 AM
This really bites, especially for me. My vacation is scheduled to end on the 28th. If I had plenty of notice, I could have changed my vacation if there was a slot open that week. But it's something we bid for and that takes time and I don't know if there's time for that.

The other altenative is getting someone to work 2 extra days for me. Now normally that would not be a problem. I get along great with just about everyone and normally it be easy to get someone to cover for me, but that is Easter weekend and that is big where I am so all I can do is try.

Oh know! That's not good! :(

Bigdan
03-12-2013, 05:21 AM
This really bites, especially for me. My vacation is scheduled to end on the 28th. I.

Ouch !:( Sorry Scruff.

Aldighieri
03-12-2013, 07:12 AM
tell me whats good on it...

Misunderstunding? I mean, havin a Fnac in Paris still alive is a good news. The economic trouble of music industry is going to close most of the shops everywere.

SpanishFan
03-12-2013, 07:35 AM
I hope that Scruffy, Jenny, and all the people that intended to go can finally make it.
She is not releasing and album every year, and she has "hardcore" fans outside France that attend this events, this should be scheduled and organized way earlier, but I understand that maybe it was not easy.

foxy
03-12-2013, 07:51 AM
wtf, who chose the location and the date? Good Friday? :confused:
Where I come from, on that day people usually go to church and stores are close...

Karin
03-12-2013, 07:58 AM
Misunderstunding? I mean, havin a Fnac in Paris still alive is a good news. The economic trouble of music industry is going to close most of the shops everywere.

you should read the whole post, and not just a part... yea, its great she will have signing, but most people really were prepaired for 25 and not 29.

by this everything sorry for saying, but I dont believe there will be such VIP signing like last time

torbenps
03-12-2013, 08:05 AM
Fortunately, not all countries are so fanatical hypocrisy and religious as good old America. There are actually still free countries in Europe

foxy
03-12-2013, 08:26 AM
I'm from Europe :D

Karin
03-12-2013, 08:44 AM
I think Europe is more religious then US :D but however... by us is 29 free day, so most people who works in cities will go home... however from all easter days, the "easter friday" is really nothing for people... easter sunday and monday is more important

Aldighieri
03-12-2013, 08:54 AM
you should read the whole post, and not just a part... yea, its great she will have signing, but most people really were prepaired for 25 and not 29.

by this everything sorry for saying, but I dont believe there will be such VIP signing like last time

I read the whole, quoting just a part :cool:
Howewer, I agree is a pity don't know about this event before, for people who want to go there, and for our "special agent" in France mostly...

Karin
03-12-2013, 09:10 AM
btw... did you realized, it will be on UEDS release date? :D

Jenny_HRO87
03-12-2013, 03:25 PM
In Germany stores are closed on God Friday too. I was confused when I saw this date. I thought it's the same in France... well for me Easter doesn't matter so much. It's just about the Easter Eggs and having a few days off.

btw... did you realized, it will be on UEDS release date? :D

yeah I noticed that... not sure if this is a good or a bad omen for the new album.

oh and about me and attending...

So I nearly got a heart attack last night and then I couldn't sleep and slept 3 hours and was deathly tired in the morning (and it didn't help that my friend woke me up with a text message at 5:30)... but let's say when I finally was awake I was more or less in a oh-fuck-this-I-will-go-there-and-if-it-is-the-last-thing-I-do mood and luckily could rebook the hotel room (it wasn't easy tho... I mean it's Easter).

So I will go. but it really sucks that they changed the date so out of the blue.

I'm really sorry for Scruffy especially.

SpanishFan
03-12-2013, 03:41 PM
Fortunately, not all countries are so fanatical hypocrisy and religious as good old America. There are actually still free countries in Europe

No, there are not. Please, take me to your free country, I can not bear the lack of freedom here in Spain. lol :))

Jenny_HRO87
03-12-2013, 04:11 PM
No, there are not. Please, take me to your free country, I can not bear the lack of freedom here in Spain. lol :))

I don't care about a lack of freedom when I get a public holiday for it :D

lefty12357
03-12-2013, 04:14 PM
In Germany stores are closed on God Friday too. I was confused when I saw this date. I thought it's the same in France... well for me Easter doesn't matter so much. It's just about the Easter Eggs and having a few days off.

yeah I noticed that... not sure if this is a good or a bad omen for the new album.

oh and about me and attending...

So I nearly got a heart attack last night and then I couldn't sleep and slept 3 hours and was deathly tired in the morning (and it didn't help that my friend woke me up with a text message at 5:30)... but let's say when I finally was awake I was more or less in a oh-fuck-this-I-will-go-there-and-if-it-is-the-last-thing-I-do mood and luckily could rebook the hotel room (it wasn't easy tho... I mean it's Easter).

So I will go. but it really sucks that they changed the date so out of the blue.

I'm really sorry for Scruffy especially.

Good Friday is not a holiday in the US, but some companies give the day off to their employees. But all the stores are open. Easter Sunday is a day that many families do get together.

Jenny, I'm glad that you are still able to go, but I also feel bad for those who won't be able to make it. I hope Scruffy can work something out.

Fall
03-12-2013, 06:53 PM
So I nearly got a heart attack last night and then I couldn't sleep and slept 3 hours and was deathly tired in the morning
:yikes: I hope you're alright! And I'm happy for you that you're going :)

Congtrats. However, nobody on the western hemisphere can pull off pogroms, inquisitions, crusades and the like as successfully as you peeps :p
So congrats again, you've come a looong way. ;)

Scruffydog777
03-12-2013, 07:12 PM
Hopefully I'll know tonight if I can work something out. I'm fortunate that I work for an airline. I fly standby and can change my flight reservations at the last minute. All I have to worry about is whether there are some empty seats available on the flights.

As I mentioned before, I think it's too late to change my vacation. I have to see if I can get someone to cover for me for 2 days. I worked Christmas eve for a guy who has a couple of kids and I did the same with Christmas day. I also offered to work for a guy who was stuck in Washington last week during the storm, but luckily he was able to work something out. Bottom line is I'm going to try and call in some favors. I'd like to get a 3rd day off for insurance, but that would be saturday and that might be tough.

As far as the hotel, I was waiting to see where the autograph session was going to take place before I booked one. I wanted to get one as close as possible, so in case the impossible happens, I wont have to lug a bunch of cds all over Paris. If I can get those days off, then I will look at hotels after.

Taxi Driver Aaron
03-12-2013, 10:22 PM
As far as the hotel, I was waiting to see where the autograph session was going to take place before I booked one. I wanted to get one as close as possible, so in case the impossible happens, I wont have to lug a bunch of cds all over Paris. If I can get those days off, then I will look at hotels after.

how much extra would it cost everyone to have their CD mailed to themselves from France? wouldn't it be easier if we all paid extra so that you could just mail the CDs back to everyone from France and not have to haul anything back?

Merci Alizée
03-12-2013, 10:27 PM
how much extra would it cost everyone to have their CD mailed to themselves from France? wouldn't it be easier if we all paid extra so that you could just mail the CDs back to everyone from France and not have to haul anything back?

For that Scruffy would have to get addresses from everyone before leaving for France and then spend one or two days just running around post offices. Why would you want to spend time of your vacation for mailing CDs? :blink:

Scruffydog777
03-13-2013, 02:49 AM
Well in the letter the mods are working on, we mentioned the private autograph session that happened last time, but we are asking them for suggestions on how we can get this done. I think FNAC is more into the mail order business than VMS was so it's very possible they might suggest mailing them for a certain fee, plus shipping. However I tried ordering something from them recently and they wouldn't ship it to the U.S., so I'm more inclined to think it be easier for them if we just picked them up. Besides if I pick them up, their liability pretty much ends when I walk out the door.

I talked to my supervisor about switching my vacation to the next week and he's okay with it. I still have to clear it with the union steward, but he's usually an easier sell than the supervisor so I think it's a done deal. I'll know in a few hours.

EDIT: It's a done deal. Paris in the spring!!!!!

Jake04
03-13-2013, 11:21 PM
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::aha::aha::aha::dance::dance: :dance:

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/7343/airfrance1.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/airfrance1.jpg/)

Looking forward to see you there, Dave as well as our other fellow Alizee fans. I'd be more than happy to help you carrying those CDs back here. BTW, did you register for that show? The one before the autograph session? I submitted my name anyways - I doubt I'd get it but, you never know. It's worth trying! :D

I hope she gives us a VIP session again. But, for me just to see her for the very first time is well worth it! :wub:

Un-rêve
03-14-2013, 07:29 PM
^^
Congratulations Jake!!!

Haha.. I guess we can consider you as part of the lucky b@$t@rd group now too! :D

Jenny_HRO87
03-14-2013, 08:21 PM
congratulations!

What is it about this private signing you want to do guys? I know it worked last time but will it work this time too? Because I highly doubt that they will be too happy when you show up during the "public" autograph session with dozens of CDs... but I still hope it will work out for you!

Jake04
03-14-2013, 11:03 PM
^^
Congratulations Jake!!!

Haha.. I guess we can consider you as part of the lucky b@$t@rd group now too! :D
LOL! Not yet. But when it happens, I'll be more than happy to be on that list! :D

congratulations!

What is it about this private signing you want to do guys? I know it worked last time but will it work this time too? Because I highly doubt that they will be too happy when you show up during the "public" autograph session with dozens of CDs... but I still hope it will work out for you!

Thanks a lot, Jenny! Scruffy knows more about that. But for me, I'd be very happy just to see Alizee for the very first time!

Fall
03-15-2013, 12:22 AM
Wow! Congrats Jake!! That's awesome! Take lots and lots of pictures and videos! :D

Jake04
03-15-2013, 12:32 AM
Wow! Congrats Jake!! That's awesome! Take lots and lots of pictures and videos! :D

Thanks, Fall! Don't worry, I will. I'm thinking about buying a Canon "GoPro".....so I could be a "hero" :D

User22
03-15-2013, 02:11 AM
JAKE!!!! You get to be on the Lucky Bastard list now! Haha, congrats on being able to meet her! I'm uber jealous!

And Jenny, we won't be handing her 60 CDs when they go up to her haha :D we're trying to get a private autograph session or have her sign them at some point then pick them up from her apar...I mean at FNAC or...some other location.

Jake04
03-15-2013, 02:23 AM
JAKE!!!! You get to be on the Lucky Bastard list now! Haha, congrats on being able to meet her! I'm uber jealous!

And Jenny, we won't be handing her 60 CDs when they go up to her haha :D we're trying to get a private autograph session or have her sign them at some point then pick them up from her apar...I mean at FNAC or...some other location.

Thanks! I hope you get a chance to see her too! You're one of the hardcore fans
and you deserve it!

User22
03-15-2013, 03:18 AM
Thanks, Fall! Don't worry, I will. I'm thinking about buying a Canon "GoPro".....so I could be a "hero" :D

Thanks Jake!

Also, don't know if you're joking r not, but Canon doesn't make GoPro...GoPro makes GoPro :p

ALSO, if you really are getting a GoPro, feel free to PM me on here any time if you have ANY questions or if you think its broke for some reason haha. I've had all models of the GoPro :)

Jake04
03-15-2013, 04:20 AM
Thanks Jake!

Also, don't know if you're joking r not, but Canon doesn't make GoPro...GoPro makes GoPro :p

ALSO, if you really are getting a GoPro, feel free to PM me on here any time if you have ANY questions or if you think its broke for some reason haha. I've had all models of the GoPro :)

Oh, my bad. I thought GoPro was made by Canon. But, yeah, that's one of the cameras that I'm thinking of buying 'cause it takes pretty decent video as well. I'll probably make my decision about a week before I leave just to give me enough time to get familiarize with whatever camera I decide to buy. I have an older camera that's 5.0 meg. That's not gonna cut it for Alizee! She deserves much better than that! :D Thanks for your offer. I sure will get your expert opinion if I do decide to get a GoPro. :thumb:

PS: I had to call my bank 'cause they blocked my credit card when I tried to book a hotel in Paris! Now, I have to wait 15 minutes before I could try it again. :(

User22
03-15-2013, 07:20 AM
Oh, my bad. I thought GoPro was made by Canon. But, yeah, that's one of the cameras that I'm thinking of buying 'cause it takes pretty decent video as well. I'll probably make my decision about a week before I leave just to give me enough time to get familiarize with whatever camera I decide to buy. I have an older camera that's 5.0 meg. That's not gonna cut it for Alizee! She deserves much better than that! :D Thanks for your offer. I sure will get your expert opinion if I do decide to get a GoPro. :thumb:

PS: I had to call my bank 'cause they blocked my credit card when I tried to book a hotel in Paris! Now, I have to wait 15 minutes before I could try it again. :(

Haha no worries :D But yeah, whatever camera you get, don't hesitate to ask me anything as I'm experienced with GoPros and DSLRs. Also, if you get a camera that films in HD (which I'm assuming is what you're looking at based on the fact you wanted a GoPro or similar), then you MUST get a Class 10 card. You may already know that though, its just thats a major part of getting the best footage of Zee :D

Also, yeah, make sure you call your bank and tell them you'll be using your credit/debit card in France over the next 2-3 weeks so they don't block/suspend it like they just did. Happens to me going from state-to-state sometimes!

Good luck :)

Scruffydog777
03-25-2013, 02:38 PM
I posted a while ago a picture of some sampler tequilla bottles I was thinking of giving to Alizee at the autograph signing session. I doubt if she likes tequila, but she might know some one who does and I thought she could use these empty bottles that were hand painted in Mexico for other purposes. The sampler had 3 different bottles. They come vacum packed together in clear plastic. I went ahead and bought it some time ago, then I had some freinds over who didn't realize what they were for and made quick work of them.

Well the store I bought them from had run out, but thanks to ALS, I found a store in NY I was able to order them from. Well when I received them, the plastic shrink wrap was broken. Well I taped it together and it didn't look bad, but I looked to see if I could find some alternate packaging for it. Well I was in a Hallmark store today, to get some bubble wrap to take with me in case this autograph session for us happens. I saw they had these boxes, inside of which was a wine bottle shaped cover for a candle. I thought the samplers would look great in this box and I wanted to get members opinions. It seemed like fate that next to these boxes they had these wire framed replicas of the Eifel tower.

So what do you think......................thumbs up or down?

I also thought about getting her another Boston shirt, like I did last time, but she probably doesn't have a clue where Boston is. Now I'm a big sports fan and one of Boston's most hated rivals are the New York teams. Now it kills me to say this, but I think a shirt from NY would mean a lot more to her. I think she has good memories of when MF brought her there so I'll just have to grin and bear it, but I will look for a nice NY shirt to get her when I stop at JFK on my way to Paris.

http://imageshack.us/a/img843/3226/dscf1725r.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/843/dscf1725r.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Fall
03-25-2013, 02:45 PM
Thumbs Up Scruffy! That looks neat! If only it said Tequila instead of Wine though :D
That would be ideal but it works great the way it is :)

Bigdan
03-25-2013, 02:59 PM
Make sure she understand it's Tequila.
Never offer to a french a wine that's not from France...

User22
03-25-2013, 03:46 PM
Thumbs up from me! Agree with BigDan, mention to her in a joking matter that its actually tequila...and maybe you'll get a laugh out of her :D And an NY shirt sounds great, she'll love it! I'm sure you'd keel over if she ever posted an Instagram picture of her wearing it in public...so no pressure to pick a great one :)))

Scruffydog777
03-25-2013, 03:58 PM
Make sure she understand it's Tequila.
Never offer to a french a wine that's not from France...

Thanks for the advice. Is tequila pronounced the same way in French as it is in English?

Karin
03-29-2013, 02:51 PM
http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/10010_556877051000722_1689327494_n.jpg

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/579659_556878204333940_586926878_n.jpg

Edit:

"La #TeamAlizée chante ACDLA en attendant Alizée!!!"

Edit:

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/563855_556897127665381_240281393_n.jpg

Edit:

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/599419_556899557665138_95373693_n.jpg

Edit:

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/1718_556899860998441_892057753_n.jpg

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/734040_556900930998334_1555409295_n.jpg

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/482205_556903020998125_267556333_n.jpg

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/602078_556913590997068_778852499_n.jpg

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/269230_556916117663482_2017632278_n.jpg

Edit:

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582451_556922414329519_1814772378_n.jpg

Edit:

the small photos which you can see on the previous pic

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/545477_556925727662521_461218487_n.jpg

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/166703_556935197661574_502726931_n.jpg

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/538713_556936744328086_1466952861_n.jpg

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/625417_556936737661420_105328814_n.jpg

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/625653_556937377661356_217928865_n.jpg

Edit:

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/563581_556938427661251_65957301_n.jpg

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/545372_556938440994583_149278931_n.jpg

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/540087_556938437661250_1714440975_n.jpg

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/305963_556938470994580_1867946501_n.jpg

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/524083_556977430990684_1262901746_n.jpg

Edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_RJR0Cq1aM

Edit:

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/422881_556982384323522_1207388544_n.jpg

Edit:

Et 2h30 après, toujours en dédicace !!! Trop forte !!!

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/538914_556983947656699_484589356_n.jpg

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/524071_556984510989976_215309829_n.jpg

Rictor
03-29-2013, 02:54 PM
She still looks beautiful, even after all these years. :dance:

lalorocks
03-29-2013, 02:57 PM
How many fans were there?

Karin
03-29-2013, 04:12 PM
its still not over

Edit:

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/216700_556987034323057_468788972_n.jpg

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/538750_556987520989675_517471590_n.jpg

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/8157_557016470986780_1269312285_n.jpg

Edit:

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/543656_557072887647805_829104358_n.jpg

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/603911_557080387647055_1645960124_n.jpg

Saerdna
03-29-2013, 04:17 PM
Wonderful pictures. Its almost like a livestream :D

She is looking damn good as usual !:wub:

Thank you sooo much for all your work and I wish you all a nice evening.

Lili4ever
03-29-2013, 04:24 PM
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/543656_557072887647805_829104358_n.jpg

i think i recognize that overweight lady from en concert video :omg:

lefty12357
03-29-2013, 04:34 PM
I believe the woman sitting on Alizée's right (our left) runs the "Alizée-France" website.

Karin
03-29-2013, 04:36 PM
I believe the woman sitting on Alizée's right (our left) runs the "Alizée-France" website.

yeye, thats Cynthia :)

melovelily
03-29-2013, 05:10 PM
And the guy above her |
............................... \/

http://distilleryimage2.instagram.com/9d6129284c9311e2a3ff22000a1fb762_7.jpg

Karin
03-29-2013, 05:11 PM
http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/541112_557090990979328_1144921770_n.jpg

ALS
03-29-2013, 05:13 PM
Alizée put a picture up of all the gifts she received from the event.

http://distilleryimage6.instagram.com/cef76c3498ad11e2a34f22000a1f9805_7.jpg

Karin
03-29-2013, 05:14 PM
http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/45325_557091727645921_1222588966_n.jpg

Fall
03-29-2013, 05:41 PM
Alizée put a picture up of all the gifts she received from the event.

http://distilleryimage6.instagram.com/cef76c3498ad11e2a34f22000a1f9805_7.jpg

I don't see Scruffy's tequila bottles there :( (Unless I'm blind?)

Karin
03-29-2013, 07:06 PM
http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/541213_557119834309777_2100870500_n.jpg

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/300119_557119847643109_1873909504_n.jpg

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/488342_557119840976443_1112109021_n.jpg

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/534098_557119864309774_877984680_n.jpg

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/601485_557120570976370_66435077_n.jpg

Edit:

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/46627_10151344775861697_1429599431_n.jpg

SpanishFan
03-29-2013, 07:21 PM
Thank you for the photos Karin.

lefty12357
03-29-2013, 08:47 PM
Yeah, Karin's been on top of this event all day and has done a great job of providing everyone with photos. Great job, Karin !!! :)

JoeNY
03-30-2013, 01:34 AM
Wow, nice pics. :) Alizee is beautiful as usual. :wub: :wub: If I knew I would meet Alizee face-to-face, I would've brought her a nice bouquet of flowers. Then again, she might be picky or allergic to some.

Damn, that would be so awesome to have a pic with her. I'd make a life-size poster of it and hang it to remind me everyday. I didn't think she would stay that long because I remember she had to go to a few interviews shortly after it. I'm extremely jealous of those people that got to see her. :whine:

Edit:

Anyone else think this was Matt Pokora begging Alizee to take him back?

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/538713_556936744328086_1466952861_n.jpg

Scruffydog777
03-30-2013, 01:38 AM
Wow, nice pics. :) Alizee is beautiful as usual. :wub: :wub: If I knew I would meet Alizee face-to-face, I would've brought her a nice bouquet of flowers. Then again, she might be picky or allergic to some.

So how was it? How many people showed up? It looks like she made time for everyone to take a pic. Damn, that would be so awesome to have a pic with her. I'd make a life-size poster of it and hang it to remind me when I met a goddess. :bow: I didn't think she would stay that long because I remember she had to go to a few interviews shortly after it. I'm extremely jealous of those people that got to see her. :whine:

As I mentioned in the other thread, The line moved much slower than the sessions at vms, but still was packed from beginning to end. The Sony Rep estimated 300 people were there and if you add our 80 Cd s it must have been a good day for her.

Merci Alizée
03-30-2013, 02:06 AM
As I mentioned in the other thread, The line moved much slower than the sessions at vms, but still was packed from beginning to end. The Sony Rep estimated 300 people were there and if you add our 80 Cd s it must have been a good day for her.

Approx 2000 collector and 400-500 at Fnac. That's quite good number till first week of album release.

Karin
03-30-2013, 09:46 AM
http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/65391_557281244293636_1348027018_n.jpg

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/563810_557281860960241_302288469_n.jpg

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/156869_557288084292952_1375221467_n.jpg

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/155088_557288060959621_1707744690_n.jpg

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/523443_557288064292954_1481722592_n.jpg

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/523443_557288064292954_1481722592_n.jpg

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/526584_557288094292951_39249765_n.jpg

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/527849_557288107626283_1196860231_n.jpg

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/5396_557288134292947_1375456874_n.jpg

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/305922_557288150959612_1592120742_n.jpg

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/533960_557288164292944_1464164224_n.jpg

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/64760_557288194292941_1950371871_n.jpg

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/48105_557288207626273_1720971815_n.jpg

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/581589_557288224292938_1881595774_n.jpg

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/487964_557288240959603_954419269_n.jpg

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IyqG5pV-_Qg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edit:

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/9993_557291297625964_514239876_n.jpg

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/563793_557291474292613_132705429_n.jpg

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/253650_557291600959267_1470240370_n.jpg

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/533981_557291797625914_608653591_n.jpg

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/45199_557291884292572_851142133_n.jpg

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/601623_557292067625887_1203232822_n.jpg

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/483280_557292234292537_1705972513_n.jpg

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/540757_557298904291870_1513892966_n.jpg

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/559103_557298934291867_769248352_n.jpg

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/481126_557299240958503_312444143_n.jpg

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/9979_557299260958501_197680026_n.jpg

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/484110_557299247625169_200051011_n.jpg

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/603948_557299270958500_1029553173_n.jpg

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/8170_557299277625166_132468333_n.jpg

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/483687_557299284291832_1296849835_n.jpg

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/479981_557299317625162_462714059_n.jpg

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/156885_557299327625161_1463063120_n.jpg

Edit:

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/483182_557334700954957_589491573_n.jpg

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/540701_557334720954955_1266449915_n.jpg

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/575788_557334717621622_2005071585_n.jpg

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/7560_557334747621619_847539152_n.jpg

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/155071_557334757621618_1037679618_n.jpg

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/66796_557334774288283_986427377_n.jpg

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/488360_557334787621615_279806460_n.jpg

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/533880_557334800954947_1501431711_n.jpg

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/543601_557334834288277_1137599326_n.jpg

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/523982_557334857621608_1121020699_n.jpg

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/734397_557334894288271_2050106011_n.jpg

Karin
03-30-2013, 12:56 PM
Alizée, Damien Piron and his illustration of ACDLA clip

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/303332_557423164279444_636131849_n.jpg

Saerdna
03-30-2013, 01:00 PM
[QUOTE=Karin]
http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/8170_557299277625166_132468333_n.jpg
[QUOTE]

MEME-alert "I know what you did there!" :p

Thank you again again again Karin for all those nice pic´s. She looks just that stunning.
Even if I have not been there, the pics show how nice and accommodating she treats her fans. :wub:

lapinschous
03-30-2013, 01:13 PM
Jenny , where are you? :p

Lili4ever
03-30-2013, 01:56 PM
she must be on her way to home or sleeping. 14 hours journey by car is no joke

melovelily
03-30-2013, 02:20 PM
Exhausted from all the fangasming :p

User22
03-30-2013, 04:30 PM
I don't see Scruffy's tequila bottles there :( (Unless I'm blind?)

I'm sure she just didn't want bottles of Tequila on her Instagram, especially since they can be interpreted to have anything in them since it doesn't shout "tequila bottles". Although its a very nice gift, I wouldn't want it on my Instagram if I was Alizée :D

Or she already drank them :)))

Fall
03-30-2013, 04:54 PM
I'm sure she just didn't want bottles of Tequila on her Instagram, especially since they can be interpreted to have anything in them since it doesn't shout "tequila bottles". Although its a very nice gift, I wouldn't want it on my Instagram if I was Alizée :D

Or she already drank them :)))

That's exactly right, they don't shout "tequila bottles" so I don't think her concern would be having tequila bottles on her instagram. The idea was to give her Skull shaped bottles which happen to contain tequila. I hope she picked up on that

Taxi Driver Aaron
03-30-2013, 05:58 PM

Did you get mine?

Scruffydog777
03-30-2013, 07:20 PM
No but all the cds are"supposed" to be signed this week.

Jenny_HRO87
03-31-2013, 02:01 PM
Jenny , where are you? :p

right here... I will write how it was and why I couldn't go online after the autograph session and it wasn't my fault...

well here are two videos from the autograph session.

the first is just a little clip from her arrival:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i34BJu45FWg

in the 2nd I put the best bits together... I came home when it was nearly midnight last night and I stayed up until nearly 4 a.m. (well actually until 3 a.m. wintertime, so 3 and not 4 hours) to edit it, then saved the file overnight when I was sleeping and when I woke up and wanted to upload it on youtube and noticed that I forgot that I couldn't upload videos that are longer than 15 minutes so I cut a little bit out and it took me around eight hours to upload so you better appreciate my work:p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZkxXv-UxWU

anyway, I hope you like it and I'm sorry I didn't film more.

EDIT: is something wrong here? I can't insert my videos when I use the embed code...

EDIT: ah I see... you changed that option...

Merci Alizée
03-31-2013, 02:10 PM
^ Yes we have changed that option. You can embed videos by just posting URL.

Btw, this was probably the first time you talked to her, right? How was it? It might be interesting read. Would you like to write a blog (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54) about your trip?

Alizée@Rügen
03-31-2013, 02:49 PM
And finally my photos :)

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/3513/img9758k.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/img9758k.jpg/)

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/2408/img9798f.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/img9798f.jpg/)

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/719/img9799f.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/19/img9799f.jpg/)

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8209/img9811i.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/12/img9811i.jpg/)

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7296/img9875q.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/img9875q.jpg/)

More are here: :)

http://www.chris-corse-photography.com/s%C3%A9ance-de-dedicace-aliz%C3%A9e-2013/
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.602872143073568.1073741828.212548755439244&type=3

lapinschous
03-31-2013, 03:07 PM
And finally my photos :)

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/2408/img9798f.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/img9798f.jpg/)

Dat lipbite :wub:

Saerdna
03-31-2013, 03:51 PM
Dat lipbite :wub:

YES, that was my first thought as well. :dance:

Fall
03-31-2013, 06:36 PM
Thanks for sharing your lovely photos and videos guys, they made my day :)

And yes. Dat lip biting. :wub:

Jenny_HRO87
03-31-2013, 07:33 PM
Btw, this was probably the first time you talked to her, right? How was it? It might be interesting read.

I spend ages on writing it down...

so here's a small (wait, small ???) report from that day, it's more or less a copy from my post at AF... with a few changes.

So how was the autograph session? it was great but also a bit terrible because I was so overwhelmed by everything… ok let’s start from the beginning…

So Chris and I we arrived after a 14 hours trip – well we lost around 1 1/2 hours because of the traffic in Paris, I will never get used how the French drive – on Thursday evening around 8 p.m. On the next day we meet Miguel (Amigo) near the record store and then had to wait for Scruffy in his hotel (which took a while) and later went back to the store to buy some CDs for the autograph session in the evening. And so I got a photo beside a poster for the autograph session, there were 3 posters – one at the escalator, one on the shelf with the CDs and one in the room where the autograph session took place.

http://thumbnails103.imagebam.com/24649/baf6db246486619.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/baf6db246486619)

Ronny (RMJ) joined us around 1 p.m. and we wandered around a bit and around 3 p.m. we met Scruffy again in the Fnac because he wanted to talk to the staff if they could organise another private autograph session for AAm but I guess you already know all this so I won't repeat that story...

Well anyway Scruffy might have told you already that they left us to go and ask about the private session and Chris and I stayed and waited and I had a really nice talk with a French girl from Alsace, I don’t really remember her name I think it was Molwa or something but I could be totally wrong. She’s was right in front of us and in my video she's the last fan I filmed. She already met us and the others in the store earlier and asked where we came from and she was really surprised that we came from Germany and the US just for Alizée. She told me she really likes the new album, she liked UEDS too but it was more a kind of experiment and she really preferred the new album (same for me) and she was hoping that “5” will do better than the last one. She was also a bit upset that the French always think about Moi.. Lolita when they think about Alizée, that she still has this image even if she has grown up for a long time (well I and we all knew this already but hearing it from a French fan was different and even a bit more upsetting). She told me that she hoped this will change with this album because it’s really mature and Alizée also because of Alizée’s latest appearance on TV, she said in the past she was more coming to shows to perform something and not more and now she’s coming to some shows also to talk about different topics and she hoped people would see that and finally realise that she’s not a girl, not a Lolita anymore but a grown-up, mature, smart woman.

So before everything started we had to wait on a pretty uncomfy staircase because the autograph session took place in a separated part on the top floor and there was an extra entrance for this (we didn’t know that when we went up to the top floor for the first time but a member of the staff asked us if we were here for the autograph session and told the French girl that we have to go down and then we saw a piece of paper outside on the wall of the building and there was the information that we needed to go to another entrance… actually I guess Miguel and Chris already had noticed that there were Alizée fans standing outside…), so we waited there, then the others left Chris and me and later they let us in, but not all at the same time only in smaller groups until the place was crowded. When we came there I guess 30 people were in front of us, even more I didn’t count. I would like to know how many actually went there. The group right in the first row was from “Alizée France”, they all came together and as you already saw they even got a group photo with Alizée later... I guess around 16:30 they started to play the new album and the peeps from Alizée France all started to sing along and later chanted “Alizée, Alizée” together so they all were in a really great mood and it was fun.

Alizée finally arrived around 17h and as you already noticed, she looked really stunning, simple black outfit but really beautiful. A girl nearby was so happy when she saw her, she started to cry a little and I'm glad that I didn't even if this could have been me... at first Alizée posed a bit for the press and we couldn’t really see anything because so many people were in front of us. So the first 15/20 minutes or so we could hardly see her.

But the ambiance was really great and as you already saw in the videos and the photos - she took the time for everyone, they all got a photo with her if they wanted (and everyone wanted a photo) even group photos... some got cheek kisses if they asked for it and she made funny faces or her Victory sign for the camera and she was incredibly nice to her fans. And there was a really adorable moment when a man brought his little son and took a photo with him with Alizée, it was really cute.

http://thumbnails104.imagebam.com/24649/63d45a246489444.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/63d45a246489444) http://thumbnails105.imagebam.com/24649/2d29e5246489638.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/2d29e5246489638)

Chris and I also talked to another French girl (well more or less because her English was not so good and my French isn’t either so the conversation didn’t really flow) but Chris asked her if she could take a photo of him and Alizée with his camera - originally I wanted to go first and Chris second but the girl was worried that she wouldn't manage to do a proper photo with his camera – to be honest I was worried too I’m just not used to use such big cams, I have my little Nikon and I’m happy with that and I kept telling Chris that I’m scared that I would drop it or that I would ruin the photo. So we changed plans and he went first, I took the photo of him and he took the one with Alizée and me later from the other side of the room (I still look horrible on it argh) and also one for the French girl. She already met Alizée oncem it was 2012 in Monaco and she had the photo she took this day with her and wanted to ask her to sign it. She was surprised when she showed me the photo – she only told me that she met Alizée once, nothing more - and when I said that I knew that photo and knew exactly where it was taken because I remembered someone posted it in the forum. She was really happy that Chris took a photo with her because she went to the autograph session alone. She’s the one on Chris photos right after the photos with us, when Alizée made a grimace for the photo.

So… it finally was on me to go to the table and what can I say I felt like I was going to die… I mean I already was nervous before (the French girl from Alsace asked me if I was because my hands were already shaking a little while we were waiting) but when Alizée was right in front of me it was so much even worse, it was like it just hit me that this was really HER like *BOOM*… I was suddenly shaking so badly and I thought I would die and when I said “Salut” to her my voice was trembling really really badly and I think I was just so overwhelmed by all this… I'm so glad that I didn't start to cry Alizée might have felt so uncomfortable. So my voice was still trembling terribly when I said to her "j'ai un cadeau pour toi" (I got her a present and my friend who went with me to the Enfoirés concerts (AlizéeFee) and couldn’t come gave me a present for her too) and I gave her the bag with the presents in it (on the last of Chris' photos there’s a little orange bag with flowers on it on her table, that was mine) and then I switched to English and told that I’m sorry and that my French is "très mauvais" and if she would sign something for me and my friends. I had 3 albums to sign and two photos. So I gave her the first album which was for me and I told her (I tried to talk to her in French) that it’s for me and my name (I wrote all the names down before the session to make it easier for her and also because I can’t spell in French) and then I gave her the photo that I got for my friend and she signed it for her and I said “c’est pour ma copine" etc. So she also signed all the other stuff for me - I don’t know how many times I said “merci” and also “c’est très gentille” to her for this - for the last one I even didn't had to tell her the name of the person I wanted the autograph for because she already read it on the little note where I wrote down the names... then I was finished and then out of the sudden she asked me in English – there were these small photos on her table, from instagram - if I would want one of these too. I was so perplex that SHE was asking ME if I want another (and I was already worried that I would bother her with my 5 autographs) so I just said yes or oui or whatever and took the first two photos that where right next to me and just asked her to sign one for me and another for my friend (the one who got the second autograph and she was really about this little extra and so I got a signed photo of Alizée and I didn't even planned to get one) She really signed everything people gave to her, some people even brought 5 or 6 CDs, a lot brought stuff from the past years, a few the hat box... I probably could have got some more autographs for some people but now it’s too late.

http://i45.tinypic.com/mubi20.jpg

And then I could take my photo with her (but my smile looks so forced, I look horrible, probably because I was so nervous… and I should have taken my jacket off and put the bag near the window or something but I simply didn’t think of that…) and so Chris took the photos and I took my stuff and wanted to say good bye to Alizée but then she was talking to someone who just came to the table (I don’t know if it was someone from the staff or a friend) but I didn’t know if I just could go or not and I didn’t just wanted to leave neither because I wanted to tell her a proper goodbye and I wanted to wish her good luck so I waited a few moments (I hope she didn’t thought I was rude for not leaving) and said “Au revoir et bon chance avec ton nouvel album” or something similar and now I don’t remember if she said “bye bye” or also “Au rêvoir”. But she was smiling and really really cute.

http://thumbnails106.imagebam.com/24649/313955246489881.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/313955246489881)

And then it was over and I still felt like dying and I had to wait for Chris because he took the photo for the other French girl and then we went outside and I still was so excited and there were some other French girls outside and they saw us and we talked a little bit (well kind of they were just curious and Chris told that he would upload photos on his photo page – self promo ^^) and then I went outside because I seriously needed to sit down somewhere – Ronny and the others were still in there – and we went to Starbucks downstairs (I mean I don’t like Starbucks but I simply had to sit down somewhere, I was still shaking).

Later we went back to the store to meet the others after Miguel texted me to come in because they would close the store soon – Alizée was still busy signing autographs later when the store closed and that was at 8:30 p.m. so she was there for more than 3 hours and a half! I’m sure her hand hurt like hell after all this. But someone in the French forums wrote that she told during the autograph session that she wants to do more of these session, at least 5 all over France and I really hope this will help her to sell more albums, I really hope people will appreciate that. It would be cool. I already saw that they album dropped in the iTunes charts **triste

So we finally went outside and some of the French fans from Alizée France who were there right from the beginning came down and a few of them – especially one guy – were really good in English so they asked us where we came from and we talked a bit (well the others did) and then he asked if we would like to come with them. So we spend the evening in a restaurant with Mexican food (fun fact: if I remember correctly it was a restaurant from the same restaurant chain that we visited when we did the fan meeting in 2008 in Paris... and were I found out that I love enchiladas) and it was a really nice evening. After we were finished Chris and I left because we went back to our hotel while Ronny and Miguel went somewhere else to have a drink.

Well and then the evening ended surprisingly annoying… (and if you don’t want to hear this not Alizée-related story just skip the next paragraph)

Because we couldn’t get into our hotel room! We got into the hotel and everything but the chip card for the door of our room didn’t work, instead of the green light that shows that you can enter there always was a red light when we removed the card and we couldn’t open the door!! And NO ONE was there, the receptionist already went home. I was so pissed (and you don’t want to come across me when I’m pissed because I swear a lot and can be so annoying…) But we found a number at the reception that you can call when there’s something urgent and I called this number and after I made sure that it really was the right number I told the problem and the guy on the phone said he would call me back (to be honest I’m actually a little bit proud of myself that I managed it to talk to someone on the phone in English without a lot of problems because I am not good at this and not really confident… but well we had no other choice… no offence but Chris’ English isn’t that great ) and so I waited and waited and waited for more than half an hour but he didn’t call back! so I called again and he said he did call me back but I didn’t pick up (but my mobile didn’t ring, there was nothing) and he said he would call me back right now when I’d hang up… but even after ten minutes he didn’t call so I called again and he said I didn’t pick up the phone again. But this wasn’t true it simply didn’t ring. It was weird. So I told him that it simply didn’t ring and if he please could just tell me what to do because I was on the phone anyway. So he said I should go to the entrance hall (well more of an entrance room) and there was a check-in machine that is for check-in 24/7 when no one is there and he gave me a code and with this code I could get a new card from the machine but not for the same room so we spend the night in another room and couldn’t get our stuff, I didn’t even had a toothbrush, I was so unnerved because of this… that’s also why we didn’t go online after the autograph session and in the morning the receptionist was even 45 minutes late and he was the only one who could let us in. But then he finally arrived and we could get in our room only problem was the internet didn’t work so I couldn’t say anything about the autograph session...

Yeah I will definitely never forget this crazy, wonderful and omg-I-am-gonna-die day…

This post is too long…

And now I really have to go to bed or I will fell asleep in front of my laptop...

Taxi Driver Aaron
03-31-2013, 11:23 PM
Jenny.. first off... that was a great write up and analysis of your experience!!... I am jealous as %*#&#&!!!

Regardless. I am thankful to be getting such details of the autograph session that you were able to provide! It is the closest experience I will probably ever get to being there. Thank you!

Aaron

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Wizard
04-01-2013, 01:22 AM
Jenny,

thanks for sharing this! I could really sense your emotion and you did great job in giving us a terrific account of your experience!

ALS
04-01-2013, 11:15 AM
That was a great story Jenny I'm glad you had a wonderful time meeting Alizée.

Ray4AJ
04-01-2013, 01:34 PM
Skip down to the second paragraph for the actual event description…

It’s going to be hard for me to match the other members’ descriptions of the event. They’ve covered the logistics of it well, so I’ll skip that. For me, being there was really special. It’s just been 11 months since I discovered Alizée. The way I feel about myself has dramatically changed since then, and I attribute that to her, somehow. I can only guess how that happened, but I’ve stopped analyzing it. I see a really good person inside her, and to try to pay her back I try to support her career. Watching videos, En Concert, all the interviews and reading about old interviews and translations has created that image of her that have. I was having a bit of trouble fully believing that image because I know that what viewers see is only what you are shown, and sometimes that can be misleading. I suppose it’s been important to me to find out that she is ‘real.’ I got a slight confirmation of reality a few weeks ago when I got the Talents France Blue CD and posted a picture of it on Instagram. The next morning I was happily surprised to see that she ‘liked’ the posting. It was as if for just a moment, she had let me know she was real. I know, it sounds corny, but Scruffy and Jake can confirm that I am. I had been thinking about going to an autograph session since she announced the album on the ‘live’ Q&A video that came out last summer. At first we thought it would be in October, then it kept being delayed. I never wanted to go to Paris, or Europe, or anywhere. I was fortunate that right now I was able to take time off from work and afford the trip. I felt that if I missed this opportunity to ‘meet’ her that I would regret not going. So off I went. During my connecting flight from London to Paris, I kept thinking that I could not believe I was actually going to France. Scruffy met me at the train station and on the ride into town, I kept saying the same thing. Even though I was able to see many of the famous and significant sights of Paris, I was there for one reason. That came the next day at the FNAC Saint Lazare . So I wouldn’t be disappointed, I never thought we would get a private session with Alizée. I hoped we would so I would be able to get a lot of great pictures of her. But I knew I’d be happy just waiting in the regular line. Scruffy has already described the ups and down of the lead-up to the session. So it was off to the regular line for me.

We were in the room already when she made her entrance and we caught a brief glimpse of her entrance, but were too far back to see her posing for the cameras. It was really exciting to know she was in the same room we were in. They had the ropes set up like a back and forth queue moving side to side through the room, so the front row was a 15 minute show just 10 feet from her. From the back though, we were all holding our cameras up to try to see her up front. Finally I gave up and just waited until we got closer to try for some camera shots. There was so much excitement among the fans. It was amazing once we got to the front row. Just watching her interacting with each fan as if they were the only two people in the world. Everything I had thought about her seemed to be true. I’m amazed that she did it for 3.5 hours. We started discussing who would take each others photos when the time came. Loose plans were made. Closer and closer to the front of the line. It almost seemed like my turn came too quickly. I wasn’t really ready. I had written my name on a slip of paper. I remember saying I had come from the USA to see her, and she pronounced my made perfectly. She may have said something else but I don’t remember. I had written a short note in a card, and I had found a Tinkerbell bookmark a few weeks ago that I included in an envelope which I gave her (It appeared in the photo she posted! Yay!) Then I handed my camera to the manager guy and went around right beside her for the photo. I hadn’t set the camera right and the photo didn’t come out too good. So for a moment in time, I was in the same place as she was. So she’s about as real to me now as this keyboard that I’m typing on. I threw her a ‘merci,’ grabbed my camera from the guy, and just sort of drifted away out the exit. When I got back into the store, I was in a daze. No one else came out for several minutes. I guess I could have stayed with the group but they had been forgotten. (Sorry guys!) Then it was back to waiting to see about getting the 80 CDs autographed. We thought there was a chance that would happen after the line was gone, but it did not. I got the impression that they would all be signed though later this week.

Now, she’s real, and I feel like the impression I had of her was accurate enough. I spent some of the 8 hours on the plane yesterday thinking about it all. I realize that I still really know so little about her, but I’m as certain as I can be that she is a nice, thoughtful, and caring person. And that’s all I need to know. Her depth, her tattoos, her fashion choices, how she spends her free time… None of that matters to me. I just want to support her and her career by helping other fans learn about her and keeping her in people’s minds and hearts. She knows more about her industry and career and what she wants to make of it than any of us, and she does what she wants to do, no matter what we want. Not that there is anything wrong with us discussing how we feel about those things. We just have to realize that we aren’t going to influence her in what she does. It’s like she is driving the fan bus, and we can get on and off whenever we want. It goes where she takes it, take it or leave it.

lefty12357
04-01-2013, 07:57 PM
Jenny and Ray, thanks for your wonderful accounts of your experiences at the autograph session. And thanks to Jenny and Chris for the photos and video. :)

JoeNY
04-01-2013, 09:09 PM
I'm so jealous of you guys who got to see her in person. :whine: That moment when you realize she's real and just as beautiful as she is on TV and pictures. Just to have a picture of yourself next to Alizee must be surreal. :o

Jenny, I just found your video clip of the autograph signing. Not the same as being there, but it'll do. Thanks. :bow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZkxXv-UxWU

BTW, did any of you figure out what perfume she wears?

Rocket
04-01-2013, 09:14 PM
Great photos! Great accounts! Great job from all of you. Me and two of my friends went to Paris for her concert for her 4th album. It was cancelled about a week before we were about to leave. We went anyway and my friends had an awesome time but I kept feeling a little empty because I didn't get to see and hear Alizée.

Wizard
04-02-2013, 01:40 AM
Skip down to the second paragraph for the actual event description…

Now, she’s real, and I feel like the impression I had of her was accurate enough. .... Her depth, her tattoos, her fashion choices, how she spends her free time… None of that matters to me. I just want to support her and her career by helping other fans learn about her and keeping her in people’s minds and hearts. She knows more about her industry and career and what she wants to make of it than any of us, and she does what she wants to do, no matter what we want. Not that there is anything wrong with us discussing how we feel about those things. We just have to realize that we aren’t going to influence her in what she does. It’s like she is driving the fan bus, and we can get on and off whenever we want. It goes where she takes it, take it or leave it.

Very well said Ray! As one of her new fans, I can certainly appreciate your experience and wish I had been there to share with all the other fans from this great from- maybe next time! You have certainly help me learn more about her, and I appreciate the effort- thanks!

Ray4AJ
04-02-2013, 10:02 PM
Well, I've gone through the shots I took and put them in a little album.

I'm not really happy with the way they came out. I should have taken my Nikon along but I didn't want to carry it. Big mistake.

http://imageshack.us/g/1/10089432/

download any you might want soon, they won't stay there forever!

Scruffydog777
04-04-2013, 08:23 PM
Gee I almost overlooked this little video I shot a few days ago!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6J20UalJiY

Here's the picture I talked about too. The one I found in that Lucky record store. I saw it and I said wow! I scanned it with a scanner I hardly ever use and the glass on top is clean, but it has picked up some dust on the underside of the glass so I either have to take it apart and clean it or use a freinds scanner. I don't ever remember seeing thsi picture before.

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9229/alizeeenconcert.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/715/alizeeenconcert.jpg/)

Fall
04-04-2013, 09:20 PM
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
I don't think I've ever seen it before either Scruffy, great find!!

Scruffydog777
04-05-2013, 08:18 AM
Latest from Sony,

"Alizée confirmed me this morning that she didn’t find enough time to sign the 80 cds. She will do that on next Monday when she will come back in Paris."

Marka
04-05-2013, 08:51 AM
Latest from Sony,

"Alizée confirmed me this morning that she didn’t find enough time to sign the 80 cds. She will do that on next Monday when she will come back in Paris."

I don't know about you, but I am starting to find this amusing. Looks like we are good for another month or two...

lapinschous
04-05-2013, 09:01 AM
Okay , will she have the list of our names when she signs them??? Because that's what would make them special to all of us here.

Euphoria
04-05-2013, 09:59 AM
Hmm, I have doubts she'll sign our names. It's possible, but she's already going out on a limb to do this.

Edit:

I also wanted to add that if she doesn't sign our names, I hope people won't be too disappointed. Scruffy has really stuck his neck out and gone through a lot of trouble to do this. I don't think anyone else would be willing to use their vacation to get CDs for a whole site putting up their own money! Sometimes things don't work out as we hope they will, but we should be grateful to both Scruffy and Alizee.

ALS
04-05-2013, 03:28 PM
I'm 100% behind what you said Euphoria.

Taxi Driver Aaron
04-05-2013, 04:33 PM
Hmm, I have doubts she'll sign our names. It's possible, but she's already going out on a limb to do this.

She will sign our names. If she wasn't going to then she would have had the 80 copies done by now. She needs extra time to do 80 personalized CDs though.

lapinschous
04-05-2013, 05:41 PM
She will sign our names. If she wasn't going to then she would have had the 80 copies done by now. She needs extra time to do 80 personalized CDs though.

This actually makes sense, my heart's beating again . http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/onion-head/sweating-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862522

Fall
04-05-2013, 05:58 PM
I am also confident that she will sign our names. And yes I know that she said she wants to do more of these signings and she's been going back and forth doing things, but, I can't help but feel that because it's been days now that Scruffy, Sony and FNAC set this up, Alizée herself may be reluctant about doing this. Maybe we won't get lucky again next time :(

I don't know why this is on my mind but it is.

Scruffydog777
04-05-2013, 06:15 PM
Okay , will she have the list of our names when she signs them??? Because that's what would make them special to all of us here.

Yes, I found a nice little black binder that had clear plastic pages in it. I put in one page of names in each sheet, which I numbered 1 through 4 and I put 3 columns by 6 rows of names in large font. So all she'd be looking at was 1 page at a time, with 18 names, so there was less chance for mix ups.

Ray4AJ
04-05-2013, 08:29 PM
My video from the session...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPvUON-m1l0

Taxi Driver Aaron
04-05-2013, 10:29 PM

This video looks like it was produced by a stalker! Jk lol thanks for the vid!

Scruffydog777
04-06-2013, 03:48 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPvUON-m1l0

Very good job for your first session, so at the next session you should win an Emmy, or is it a Tony, or an Oscar? I get those awards mixed up all the time.

Taxi Driver Aaron
04-06-2013, 04:07 AM
Very good job for your first session, so at the next session you should win an Emmy, or is it a Tony, or an Oscar? I get those awards mixed up all the time.
Who cares about winning one of those... he already won a scruffy! The most prestigious award of them all! Lol!

Jenny_HRO87
04-06-2013, 08:24 AM
Bilitis uploaded a great video from the event:

http://vimeo.com/63011006#

ALS
04-06-2013, 12:46 PM
That was a really fun video to watch. :dance:

Corsaire
04-06-2013, 12:58 PM

Wow!!
I have no clue who Bilitis is, but that was really great!
Thanks for posting it, Jenny. :thumb:

melovelily
04-06-2013, 01:25 PM
^ she's a photographer and one of zées closest friends :o

Taxi Driver Aaron
04-06-2013, 01:30 PM

I'm one of zée's closest friends! She just doesn't know it yet!

Corsaire
04-06-2013, 01:37 PM

Yea... I was thinking that this was quite professionally done with great access to Alizée, so, it makes sense. Thanks for the info.

Bigdan
04-06-2013, 02:58 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img827/3752/alizeefnaccute.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img839/3895/alizeefnaccute2.jpg

:wub:

lefty12357
04-06-2013, 03:05 PM
I believe Bilitis was actually Alizée's long time make-up artist and friend. The pictures and video she took over the years was not actually her primary purpose, but it is great that she captured those special moments. I have no idea if she is doing make-up for Alizée now, or just accompanying her for support and documenting her experiences. If someone knows more, please post.

Karin
04-06-2013, 03:09 PM
I believe Bilitis was actually Alizée's long time make-up artist and friend. The pictures and video she took over the years was not actually her primary purpose, but it is great that she captured those special moments. I have no idea if she is doing make-up for Alizée now, or just accompanying her for support and documenting her experiences. If someone knows more, please post.

I think she was her make-up artist till 2008

Ray4AJ
04-06-2013, 04:31 PM

I suspect that since Je Veux Bien was used for the video, it probably will be the next single. Just a guess though.

Merci Alizée
04-06-2013, 04:39 PM

That was your bag, right? She didn't show you though.

Jake04
04-06-2013, 06:21 PM
Sorry for the delay, guys. But as some of you already know, I just moved to my new place. I don't have any internet/cable yet. I'm just using my sister's internet connection. Enjoy!

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/4595/dscn0068li.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/dscn0068li.jpg/)

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4348/dscn0069gi.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/4/dscn0069gi.jpg/)

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8596/dscn0070ka.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/824/dscn0070ka.jpg/)

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/6303/dscn0086u.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/195/dscn0086u.jpg/)

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/5526/dscn0087z.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/145/dscn0087z.jpg/)

Edit:

More...
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/4126/dscn0088pr.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/dscn0088pr.jpg/)

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/8986/dscn0093qh.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/dscn0093qh.jpg/)

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5660/dscn0094tg.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/255/dscn0094tg.jpg/)

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/8587/dscn0095k.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/545/dscn0095k.jpg/)

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9753/dscn0096r.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/dscn0096r.jpg/)

Jenny_HRO87
04-06-2013, 07:19 PM
That was your bag, right? She didn't show you though.

yeah... Chris made it into the video and the girl who was right behind us but not me. Perhaps my face wasn't pretty enough :P No but probably it's not so bad... I would look awful anyway^^

Karin
04-08-2013, 05:56 PM
Latest from Sony,

Monday soon away... and something is telling me, it happened nothing again... and more when she was by the "Makala" event in Lille

Jake04
04-10-2013, 12:38 AM
Here are some more pictures.....

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8305/dscn0097ka.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/dscn0097ka.jpg/)

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/208/dscn0100c.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/5/dscn0100c.jpg/)

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7862/dscn0104r.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/404/dscn0104r.jpg/)

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/6216/dscn0107g.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/dscn0107g.jpg/)

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/239/dscn0110te.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/dscn0110te.jpg/)

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5775/dscn0112tf.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/33/dscn0112tf.jpg/)

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/3027/dscn0113q.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/542/dscn0113q.jpg/)

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/3230/dscn0115y.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690/dscn0115y.jpg/)

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/3451/dscn0116k.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/254/dscn0116k.jpg/)

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/9729/dscn0117yx.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/268/dscn0117yx.jpg/)

Fall
04-10-2013, 12:56 AM
The first and second to last pictures are pure gold :wub:
Thanks for sharing Jake :)

Jake04
04-15-2013, 12:51 AM
Short video

http://youtu.be/bYUMFuERivc

Taxi Driver Aaron
04-15-2013, 05:50 PM
I take it she didn't get around to signing the CDs for this forum yet?

DannyMac524
04-15-2013, 06:01 PM
awesome pictures.

Ali
04-30-2013, 12:53 AM
Gee I almost overlooked this little video I shot a few days ago!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6J20UalJiY

Here's the picture I talked about too. The one I found in that Lucky record store. I saw it and I said wow! I scanned it with a scanner I hardly ever use and the glass on top is clean, but it has picked up some dust on the underside of the glass so I either have to take it apart and clean it or use a freinds scanner. I don't ever remember seeing thsi picture before.

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9229/alizeeenconcert.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/715/alizeeenconcert.jpg/)

Thanks for posting this Scruffy. That's a great pic. Don't think I have seen this one before. Nice find!

Aldighieri
05-05-2013, 09:27 AM
Thank you all for nice stuff!

lapinschous
05-15-2013, 02:37 PM
New pic . http://www.chartsinfrance.net/style/breves/2/photo_1365496589.jpg

alizeefan
05-15-2013, 11:49 PM
First to say thanks to all for the pics , especially the well written stories and vids ! Nice to live vicariously through it all and this event with all that is . . .

I'm so jealous of you guys who got to see her in person. :whine: That moment when you realize she's real

I'm still pretty sure she is un-real and you all are just my imaginary friends .

Ray4AJ
05-19-2013, 10:33 AM
Another thread made me remember this moment from this autograph session.

Shortly before my turn, another fan who was meeting Alizée became overcome with joy right before the photo op. Alizée quickly reached for a bottle of water and offered it to the fan.

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/6923/dsc00109copy.jpg

I hadn't posted it before for the sake of the unknown fan, but after little smudging, here it is. Also, like more of my other photos with that camera, it came out terribly.

Jake04
06-14-2013, 01:53 PM
Jenifer just had an autograph session here yesterday. We know (whether we like it or not :( ) that Jenifer is much popular nowadays than Alizee. I know a lot us wished Alizee should have done it at Virgin store because it's bigger or that the location is better. So, to see Jenifer held the same event at the same place makes me feel a lot better.

PS: Sorry, I don't have any more pictures, have no idea how many people attended or how long the event lasted. :p

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/7518/0k0i.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/607/0k0i.jpg/)

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/7428/lhw8.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/lhw8.jpg/)

Karin
06-14-2013, 02:20 PM
Jenifer just had an autograph session here yesterday. We know (whether we like it or not :( ) that Jenifer is much popular nowadays than Alizee. I know a lot us wished Alizee should have done it at Virgin store because it's bigger or that the location is better. So, to see Jenifer held the same event at the same place makes me feel a lot better.

PS: Sorry, I don't have any more pictures, have no idea how many people attended or how long the event lasted. :p

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/7518/0k0i.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/607/0k0i.jpg/)

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/7428/lhw8.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/lhw8.jpg/)

If I could be there, I would give her a bomb letter :D France Gall would be happy maybe :D

Btw, somewhere on french news sites was written Virgin was closed this week

lapinschous
06-14-2013, 04:41 PM
Alizée is barely younger .. yet Jenifer looks about 10 years older than her :D

Jen has got arabic blood, that's maybe genetic :13:

Scruffydog777
06-14-2013, 06:35 PM
I thought Jenifer looked great during this years Les Enfoires,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH6SUvRwWEg

Fall
06-14-2013, 10:51 PM
Can't say I've ever been interested in Zée's fellow singers, except Melissa Mars.
And with all this controversy with France Gall, I'd hate to be a Jenifer fan right now, it would give me a big head ache :fear:

Jake04
06-14-2013, 11:08 PM
Btw, somewhere on french news sites was written Virgin was closed this week
Well, there was a rumor a couple of months ago that Virgin store was going bankrupt and was trying to re-organize its business. :13:

Alizée is barely younger .. yet Jenifer looks about 10 years older than her :D
Jen has got arabic blood, that's maybe genetic :13:

Yeah. Once Jenifer hit 30 a few months ago, she seemed to have aged a lot! :p BTW, our girl is gonna be 29 in a couple of months, and yet she still looks like a jailbait. :))

Edit:

I thought Jenifer looked great during this years Les Enfoires,

She still looks great. However, I could see a big difference from last year's concert and this year's.

melovelily
06-14-2013, 11:33 PM
Don't we already have another thread 'bout jenifer raaawwr !!!! (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7571)

Jake04
06-14-2013, 11:38 PM
Whose autograph would you rather get? :D Or better yet: Who would you rather have your picture taken with? :wub:

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/3094/ev8r.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/268/ev8r.jpg/)

Edit:

Don't we already have another thread 'bout jenifer raaawwr !!!! (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7571)

Edit: Sorry melovelily. Since it was the same event and it happened at the same place, I thought it would be better to post them here. :D

foxy
06-15-2013, 05:15 AM
Whose autograph would you rather get? :D Or better yet: Who would you rather have your picture taken with? :wub:

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/3094/ev8r.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/268/ev8r.jpg/)

Lili looks like 20 and jennifer...hmm, 37? :D

ALS
06-15-2013, 09:45 AM
Now, Now lets not get catty here. I wouldn't say 37 but she does look like she is in her early thirties. And mostly that is probably due to the hair style she is wearing. She actually looked much older with the hair style she was wearing along with the full length dress on that TV show last week. Those two items alone were bad fashion choices, denigrating her looks and true age.

Fall
06-15-2013, 07:58 PM

Zée every time. Even if I wasn't a fan, in that picture she resembles Quorra from Tron: Legacy... Yum :wub:

Ray4AJ
06-16-2013, 12:56 AM
Ah, I remember that table.... Anyway, I searched Instagram for photos from the Jenifer autograph session at Fnac and only found a handful. None showed any fans alongside the singer like Alizée allows. There were none of the crowd that I could find either.

Scruffydog777
06-16-2013, 01:27 PM
I tried looking for the video where Alizee played a joke on Jenifer by posing as a fan when Jenifer was being interviewed on a talk show, but couldn't find it. Maybe somebody else can post it.

Edit:

Found it!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11gum_mtv-jenifer-alizee-au-telephone_fun