PDA

View Full Version : What do you want to do before you "DIE".....

Adarsh
03-16-2013, 03:10 AM
Life is too short to sit around on the net all day reading about other people’s experiences in life!!!Fulfill all dreams before u get too old..Some Dreams might put you in danger of jail time, but that just adds to the thrill!

Fall
03-16-2013, 03:19 AM
I'll name one thing for now, I wanna visit Bruges so I can be upset about being In Bruges :D (points for you if you get it)
Also, while I'm in Belgium, I wouldn't mind paying a visit to a certain building... :D

Jenny_HRO87
03-16-2013, 09:35 AM
meet Alizée in person... oh wait... does that mean I have only less than 2 weeks to live? :fear:

nah but apart from that... boring stuff like getting married and having kids... oh and travel to Australia or New Zealand... but I highly doubt that any of this is ever going to happen so looks like I have to be satisfied with meeting Alizée ;)

Merci Alizée
03-16-2013, 09:52 AM
meet Alizée in person... oh wait... does that mean I have only less than 2 weeks to live? :fear:

nah but apart from that... boring stuff like getting married and having kids... oh and travel to Australia or New Zealand... but I highly doubt that any of this is ever going to happen so looks like I have to be satisfied with meeting Alizée ;)

Lol, I can understand the Australia and NZ part, but why you think that you won't be able to do other boring stuff?

Not sure what I want to do before I die. It would be great if I get a chance to meet Alizée, Sachin Tendulkar, attend an Alizee concert and travel around the world. :D

Karlalizee
03-16-2013, 11:46 AM
Hang with my buddy Azhiri! :wub:

Fall
03-16-2013, 02:19 PM
^ Definitely! I remember Jalen posted about a dream he had of an AAm BBQ party type thing, that would be awesome, and we should organize that someday :D

Jenny_HRO87
03-16-2013, 08:34 PM
Lol, I can understand the Australia and NZ part, but why you think that you won't be able to do other boring stuff?

Well meeting your future husband when you spend your time between work, home and sometimes meeting friends for shopping, cinema or coffee is not the easiest thing to do. I don't meet new people. Unlike my mum I can't meet someone at work. When I go out (which nearly never happens) with friends I usually tend to stay near them because most times I feel uncomfortable and misplaced and just want to go home. I would never go out alone. The years are passing by and I'm not closer getting a bloke as when I was 18. And these aren't all reasons but I better stop before it gets too whiny. oh wait. it already is.

Un-rêve
03-16-2013, 11:17 PM
I don't wanna do anything anymore.. I just want to be happy with someone I love and who loves me.. I miss those days. :(

It would be great if I get a chance to meet Alizée, Sachin Tendulkar, attend an Alizee concert and travel around the world. :D

Well once you've met Alizée you will have seen more than the world.. so my only advice to you my friend is to travel the world first.. offcourse that might not be the best advice though.. just saying. :)

Future Raptor Ace
03-16-2013, 11:42 PM
Go into space

Un-rêve
03-16-2013, 11:53 PM
Well meeting your future husband when you spend your time between work, home and sometimes meeting friends for shopping, cinema or coffee is not the easiest thing to do. I don't meet new people. Unlike my mum I can't meet someone at work. When I go out (which nearly never happens) with friends I usually tend to stay near them because most times I feel uncomfortable and misplaced and just want to go home. I would never go out alone. The years are passing by and I'm not closer getting a bloke as when I was 18. And these aren't all reasons but I better stop before it gets too whiny. oh wait. it already is.

Oh Jenny, Jenny, Jenny in many ways you are better off out of it! Anyway at the end of the day relationships suck.. we are not our parents! I mean times have changed but nonetheless I always thought you and RMJ would make a nice couple but then again he's a bit of wild one.. but sometimes opposites attract. :D

lapinschous
03-17-2013, 12:47 AM
=I wouldn't mind paying a visit to a certain building... :D

Yeah , I thought about visiting the site as well... but i heard it changed quite a lot since 2003

SpanishFan
03-17-2013, 01:05 AM
The years are passing by and I'm not closer getting a bloke as when I was 18.

If someone had a long relationship when she was 18, she could easily be divorced or have a kid at the age 25-30...
I don't know anyone who started a relationship at 18 and they are still together ten years later.
So imo even if you find it more difficult now, the chances are that any relationship now will be more mature and lasting than any you could have when you were younger.
Sorry if you did feel uncomfortable with someone talking about that topic, a little bit personal, but it is how I see it and positive thoughts are always a good thing;)

As for things to do before I die, I would be happy if I could just play guitar decently haha

Un-rêve
03-17-2013, 01:48 AM
I remember a time me and my work mates all drove up high on a hill and when we got there at about 1:00 am we heard sheep.. but the funny thing is when we heard them we all started going "baa" just like them and there was about 20 of us ffs!

Sorry I can't put it into words but we were all on the same wave length and it was great!!! Damn I miss those crazy guys and I still think about them from time to time not just because of that but because we we ruled world.

Sometimes I feel the same way about you guys too.. but hey maybe I'm just crazy.

Jenny_HRO87
03-17-2013, 07:56 AM
... I always thought you and RMJ would make a nice couple but then again he's a bit of wild one.. but sometimes opposites attract. :D

nah he's a nice guy but not really my type. Plus he's already married to Alizée :D

Lili4ever
03-17-2013, 04:16 PM
i want to buy my own little place. A flat. A house would be nice, but it's not for my pocket. And it is the only dream i am actually working on, instead just dreaming. 2 years and i will have enough money.
Meeting Jenny and other Lili fans at her solo sold out concert in Paris.
Learning Danish, French and German.
Finding a gf would be nice, but just like Jenny i will most likely die alone

Future Raptor Ace
03-17-2013, 09:12 PM
Finding a gf would be nice, but just like Jenny i will most likely die alone
Dude you're only 27 ... just keep looking and you will be fine.

Fall
03-17-2013, 11:20 PM
Yeah , I thought about visiting the site as well... but i heard it changed quite a lot since 2003
Yeah true, but hey, Rome has chanced a lot since the Renaissance but I still wanna go :p:D

^ On topic -
See as much of Europe as I can. Imo, it's the most beautiful continent on the planet.